All Comments on 'Ivanovs Ch. 06'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
Super Chapter

Very much enjoyed the chapter and I can not wait for the next chapter I am just sorry that this wonderful story is ending . I hope you do continue the story line for a long time to come

bighoss1971bighoss1971almost 11 years ago
Coming to a close

I have been reading this series after reading the SheWolf series.... I love it. Please keep writing and bringing us more entertaining stories of the world of vampires and werewolves.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

Krill's back story has caught my interest. Do you have plans on expanding this part? Possibly tying it into the other two story lines?

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Margaret can't be upset with her mate. He has been nothing but patient with her. She had more then enough time to tell Lakota why she left all of a sudden. He will have to put his foot down with her.

KiwiKingKiwiKingalmost 11 years ago
WOW

This chapter was so emotionally wrought, yet also very healing for all of them.

I simply adore your stories. Yet this one has got to be my fave. I don't want it to end, but know that all good things must come to a close.

Eagerly awaiting the next and final chapter with nervous anticipation.

Nicci

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyalmost 11 years ago
more please!

Oh man! You just had to leave us hanging didn't you? :) Post chapter 7 soon! I will also be watching for the next in the story line! :)

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
HERE'S TO FAMILY

ALL I CAN IS I AGREE DONALDE PLUS I THINK I'VE GONE THROUGH EVERY HUMAN EMOTION POSSIBLE WHILE READING THIS STORY. BUT DAMN IT WAS FANTASTIC. I HATE FOR IT TO END BUT I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THE STORYLINE WITH ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS AND EVENTS IN THEIR LIVES TO KEEP US HANGING ON AND BEGGING FOR MORE AND MORE.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Just wonderful!!!!

I knew that Margret's mate was not going to be pleased when he realized that she'd gone to the compound without him. I foresee some very interesting situations arising as she get's used to being the mate of an alpha wolf!!!

What a wonderful chapter!!! I really enjoyed hearing about Krill's back story. I find it ironic, that in a family that is so attached to a were pack it turns out that he was actually raised by a were family. Talk about ironic. I also find his attachment to Cantar rather interesting. Before finding out that they were cousins I had actually thought perhaps that Krill would wind up being her mate. I'm not sure how that would be viewed in the vampire nation, so I'm not sure if that's the way you're headed or if maybe her mate might turn out to be one of his were brothers. I'm actually very excited to see what you have in store for Cantar. I've really grown to like her character!!!

While I'm sorry to see this story end, I'm glad to know that there is more to come for our characters. I do find it a little odd that you opted to have this story take place during the time before Malcolm and Kyra mated as opposed to afterward, but that's not really here nor there, just an observation on my part.

Can't wait for more!!!

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974almost 11 years ago
Loved that

Loved this chapter. Perfect set up to your next story in this family's life.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago

There is nothing quite like watching the circle of family expand. After reading this, I almost feel like the characters are my family. Good writing.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Please!

You know I love your stories to bits but please enough with the ....his heart broke...her heart broke...everybody in the story in every chapter has had their heart broken,shattered several times it's a wonder they can function at all so please... find a Thesaurus and find a diffent way to describe it. Please!

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

So now we know where the Jeal pack got the obta

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1297 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ivanovs Ch. 05 Previous Part
Ivanovs Series Info