I've Been Framed

Story Info
My "go to" fantasy.
1.4k words
3.59
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've completed Janet's Tongue chapters 7 through 10: however, I'm unable to submit and publish them as my submission page doesn't recognize paragraph breaks in the new chapter(s). It did recognize paragraph breaks in previous submissions but not at this point in time.

Without paragraph breaks, the story is difficult to read. I've reported the problem to Literotica, so I assume the problem will be fixed forthwith or I'll be told how to insert breaks into subsequent chapters. In the meantime, this is an interim story.

I can see that this story WILL have paragraph breaks; therefore, I must be doing something wrong in trying to submit ch. 7 of Janet's Tongue although I haven't done anything different by submitting prior chapters.. Any suggestions from LitE or readers would be gratefully received.

=====================

This is my strongest fantasy / daydream. I think of it as my "frame fantasy". I've been using it to masturbate by for years, but this is the first time I've committed it to print.

To make my fantasy relevant, I need to remind you that I'm a six on the Kinsey scale.

====================

I'm held captive on a 40' boat by two gorgeous women with great bodies. (A) is a (collar length) brunette and (B) is a (pixie cut) ash blonde.

On deck, there's a large metal frame with a rotating inner frame. I am strapped spread eagled to the inner frame. I'm wearing a dress with nothing on underneath. The boat is anchored a few yards off the pier where about fifty men and women are gathered watching what's happening on the boat.

The blond rips my dress down the front until my breasts are bared. She pull, pinches, and twists my nipples until I scream in agony. My screams elicit laughter and applause from the crowd watching this spectacle. B lifts her own dress and pushes her white cotton panties down her legs and takes them off. She puts them against my nose and mouth. They are sopping wet, sticky, stained with her discharge, and reeking with vaginal odor. She has been wearing them for quite some time and has been masturbating while wearing them. I gag from the smell, but she folds them inside out and shows the crotch to me. They are disgusting and make me want to gag just looking at them. She holds my nose until I open my mouth to breathe and then shoves them into my mouth with the crotch on my tongue. I almost throw up, but with the panties in my mouth, I don't dare. I would strangle on my own vomit so I keep swallowing to keep from vomiting.

She says, "Try to scream now, bitch." My saliva is getting the panties even wetter and i have to keep swallowing to keep from strangling. She tapes the panties into my mouth, so I can't spit them out.

IRL, I'm wet by this time and very close to an O. It wouldn't take much to get me off now. My fantasy doesn't stop.

The brunette (A) flips the inner frame upwards and locks it. I find myself upside down. My dress slides down my body, and my bottom and genitals are exposed. The people on shore are clapping and yelling obscenities.

'A' rips my dress away and I'm completely naked. She inserts a large candle into my vagina; then, attaches a clear plastic, circular shield onto the frame around the candle to keep the breeze from blowing it out; then she lights the candle; she and the blonde 'B' go into the boat cabin leaving me with the lit candle dripping hot wax onto my labia and into my vagina. I try to shake the flame out, but that causes hot wax to splash on my inner thighs, buttocks and belly. It hurts quite a bit, but I can't do anything to stop it.

The two gorgeous woman come out of the cabin naked except that 'A' is still wearing panties. The crowd cheers. The women take turns whipping my bottom with a tawse.. I try to scream but the panties muffle the sounds. I'm gasping for air until 'A' pulls the panties out of my mouth. Then she puts her own filthy panties into my mouth, and they beat me again: a few dozen strokes with the tawse. Then they flog my breasts and vulva with a multi-tail. The beating causes the candle wax to spray all over my pubic area, bottom, and thighs. I'm in severe pain.

Then "A' pulls her panties from my mouth, kneels in front of my face, bends backward and rests on her hands. She pushes her smelly vagina into my face and washes it with her juices. She tells me to eat her to orgasm, or she'll use a cane on my boobs. I lick and suck her vagina until she comes in my mouth. It's difficult to swallow when I'm upside down, so I have to hold her fluids in my mouth until I'm able to slowly ingest them. They taste as bad as her panties. "Again", she says and I lick her slit again until she comes. Then 'B' takes her place, and I eat her out several times. The crowd is cheering and yelling, "More~! More~!".

The blonde removes the candle from my vagina and begins smacking my vulva with the tawse. I orgasm after about two dozen strokes. She proceeds to smack my crotch again until I orgasm for the second time.

By this time, IRL, I'm so horny that I can get off from just pinching my clitoris between my labia. When I'm not in my bedroom, I usually use a pocket rocket to get off wherever I am, even on a plane. Some women say they can get off just by fantasizing. I would like to be able to do that. I can get close but can't go over the edge without physical stimulation.

I have this fantasy quite often, but in various situations other than on a boat:

In a small stadium with spectators seating in a circle around the frame that's on a raised platform;

On an auditorium stage with an audience in tiered seats;

in a dungeon with spectator seats in a semi-circle around the frame. I get more turned on when I'm being watched being sexually molested and abused - in my fantasies - but most likely not in real life.

I make other tweaks:

I'm still spread eagled upright in the frame, and the women put a larger candle directly under me, so the rising heat is just about cooking my genitals, inside and out. It hurts like hell, but doesn't do any burn damage. My legs are always spread wide. That fills some deep need in me, too. Whether I'm naked or clothed, having my legs wide apart is a turn on for me. I haven't revealed that before. Maybe you can tell me why that happens.

How can I know if I really want to be used and abused or just have the fantasies? I am confused. Where would I find a frame where I'd be exposed front and rear - right side up and upside down like in my fantasy? I would not be interested in being strapped to a wall or cross. That wouldn't work in my fantasy. How and where would I find beautiful women to use and abuse me? I'd need an audience as well.

Then, if I were able to achieve those conditions, would I freak out or realize I'm not able to tolerate pain or couldn't actually perform oral sex on strange women. I know I'd throw up if exposed to those filthy panties or having them placed in my mouth. I'm torn between attainment of my fantasy or accepting it as just a fantasy and forget about trying to fulfill it. In any case, I can still reach fairly intense orgasms by fantasizing / daydreaming it while I masturbate.

=============

Please, pretty please, if you're going to make anonymous comments, I'll continue asking you to identify yourself by adding your first name (real or fictitious), whether you're Male or Female, and, if Female, your orientation. No one will know who you are, but, at least, I'll have a mental picture of you, and I'll be able to follow you in any subsequent comments. Otherwise, you're just a 'rasa tabula' - a blank slate in my mind.