All Comments on 'I've Been Very Naughty'

by JulietGolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot! Good writing, too. "He came, I didn't and he went." Lol! Well done. 5.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 2 years ago

El five-o! Already commented and voted as "Anonymous" but wanted to come back and make it an official JuantTwoNo approval. Lol! Not voting again, as I already did that. But apparently the site isn't going to let me post this. Too bad.

Jerryr6Jerryr6about 2 years ago

Very good and very hot!! Thanks.

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 2 years ago

Very good, Sexy, erotic and well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Not bad, could be a good tale going forward but...

...was there really any need for the back story?

Couldn't you have just been in a controlling relationship and then just left? Maybe just had a real bust-up in public and then left with some help?

What did the stabbing and killing really add to the main story?

Other than that, pretty good.

I'd keep reading.

As long as you slow down a bit. Felt a little too rushed to me.

yowseryowserabout 2 years ago

Delicious

Oh my, that was a splendid little romp in the outdoors. Lovely descriptions, build up of tension, we are left wondering - what will she do next? Short, sweet, all sorts of possibilities left open. Thanks for this.

LongrockLongrockabout 2 years ago

Erotic and so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot and very readable story, well written. I agree the back story seemed over involved, and the stabbing just a little contrived, but you could bring the husband back after parole only this time it’s her in control. Either way, perhaps your most erotic so far.

MY2847MY2847almost 2 years ago

Being an exhibitionist and a voyeur, wish I was used like that at least once before I die

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story telling got me all warmed up…I wanted to hear the men watching her to come over and take her also with more detailed sex !!! I wanted to orgasm !!!

Licklover67Licklover67over 1 year ago

Wonderful. It's such a pleasure to see a woman flash. I like to show off and watch too. Perhaps there is an exhibitionist and a voyeur in anybody - more or less?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulietGolf@JulietGolf
I write for my pleasure but it makes me happy when others enjoy what I write. I have a busy life and only write when the mood takes me and what I write depends on that mood.