All Comments on 'I've Got a New Girl Now'

by eroticognitive

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ohioohioover 17 years ago
cool story

I enjoyed this. I did feel, though, that the narrator is rather curiously unemotional about the pain that his ex-girlfriend obviously put him through. He describes all the ways she treated him badly, and he takes pleasure in outlining in detail all the ways he's gotten revenge, but the pain of his time with her is curiously underplayed.

Nonetheless, a good story. I look forward to more.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
doesn't make sense

two identical twins, Lisa and Mandy.

weird point #1: in HighSchool Mandy gives up her virginity and cheats on Lisa with Pete, who is Lisa's boy friend. so Lisa plays Mandy and screws Gabe Mandy's boy friend in revenge.

now years later, Mandy cheats and dumps on Matt with Gabe, her old boyfriend. so somehow Matt is taking satisfaction from Lisa's HS old revenge? Huh?

weird point #2: so now Matt has a new GF, Lisa. but he is still remembering Mandy's cheating with another man. so now Matt and Lisa get into a threesome with Tim, which is supposed to be some kind or revenge on Mandy? Huh?

and i could go on, but this is too dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The facts dont matter

Everything in the story seems screwd up. so what. It was fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

That was so good! I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

I didn't finish this shitty story. It has to be piss-poor if ohio and the other queers like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
neither of them

i think it perhaps would be best to get away from both of them. lisa may dsappoint him [liked the time w tim and wants a repeat with him another and w/o him?] and mandy already did. the whole thing is a bit screwed up and a new perspective and new people --- just seems like a good idea to me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Pretty Bad

New girlfriend is the twin of his ex and he shares her with others. And he is marrying her and got her pregnant? A cuck asshole.

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
revenge?

You left out the part where he let his friend fuck his ass too and how many BJs he gave in the gloryhole. Probably more than his GF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous