Ivory and the Peeping Tom!

Story Info
Take my dick out of your mouth and get on your fucking knees.
1.1k words
3.45
8.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been months since I last saw Hyde, well in the flesh that is, because he is constantly in my head. I guess I'm feeling a little sorry for myself, because my lover is on a golf trip with the boys and won't be home until Sunday. That means I am on my own until then, its only two days. He thinks I am off to see my family tonight, that was the plan until 1min ago, that was before I got a text. It read you are the girl I have been searching for, a dirty white whore. Who can take a cock the size of mine and always beg for more and more, you better lock the fucking doors!

That's all I needed to read; I never want to see him again, letting my head overrule my lust. I was upstairs in the bedroom and all I could hear is the beating of my heart and I had no idea if I locked the front door. I dropped my phone, and ran to the stairs, jumping down two and three at a time. Once down I headed through the Dining room and then the Living room, I got to the front door, and it wasn't locked. I locked it and ran through the house locking all the windows and the doors. I was sitting in the kitchen just catching my breath, when I heard my phone ringing from upstairs, it was probably my mother looking to see when I would be coming by. I ran through the house doing my best to get to the phone, but just as I got to the stairs, it stopped.

I slowly walked up the stairs and into my room, I don't remember the T.V being up so loud, taking my phone from my bed to see if there was a message from my mom. To my surprise, and shock, there was a text from me, telling my mother that I decided at the last minute to go to my girlfriend Anns home for the weekend, her husband went golfing too, and she didn't want to be alone, I love you will call you Sunday. I reached for the T.V remote and turned it off.

Just then the bathroom door opened slowly it was Hyde, he was naked with a towel around his neck, my eyes went straight to his thick black cock, just hanging there half erect, it was dripping wet. He had been in my shower, I said how did you get in here? Next time lock the balcony door you silly pretty whore. Now put the phone down, and slowly strip, start off by showing me your firm rounded tits, then reveal that ass with twist and a hump. Take your time, while I smoke this joint you know I enjoy looking at you, you beautiful white bitch. and when you're through get on all fours, time to get fucked, you nigger loving slut!

Hyde please before you do the things to me, that men like you, do to women like me, to satisfy your sexual needs and your perverted desires that keep your black dick erect, for hours. By making me kneel, as a substitute for the little blue pill. Will you tell me how you know when I am alone, and how did you get the number to text my phone, and in that text, you said you have been searching for a pretty white whore, why me! and how do know where I live?

What I will tell you and its crystal clear for you to see if you open your heart never mind your eyes, I own you bitch now continue to strip, and get that mouth ready to suck my big black dick. Please Hyde Its driving me crazy I need to know. We'll let me lie on the bed, you lick my balls and suck my cock and listen bitch I want real good head. I will tell you a bedtime story, are you happy now, yes, she said.

I followed you home from that fancy store, with your Gucci bag on your shoulder, as you got into your convertible, JAG. With your sunglasses on and the wind in your hair, every man you passed stop and stared. I was behind you all the way to a big white house, with a high black fence and a pool with a pool boy cleaning the pool and raking the leaves in the yard. I knew your man was in Spain or Rome all I need to do is read the sports section or listen to the news to know when you will be home alone. OH, you're doing such a great job on my dick now lick my balls and work your way down and lick my ass. that's a good girl, now where was I.

I waited until it was dark, and the pool boy had long gone. I went to the back of your home; your garden was as big as a city park. I waited near some bushes and smoked a joint as I looked at the blue water and the lights of the swimming pool. I saw you come out onto the balcony, wearing nothing more than a robe, as you walked it flowed so I could see your ivory skin, you had a drink in your hand, you looked up at the stars for 10minutes or more, then down at the pool, your phone rang, and you went back in. I climbed up the fence and the railing and onto the balcony. There was a glowing light from a fireplace and candles shinning bright. I peeked in the window; I saw you naked upon a huge white bed I blinked my eyes, and I shook my head at what I was seeing was making my dick begin to grow.

Your bed was more than a bed, but a playpen with toys scattered all over the bed. To your left and right, they were long and black and pink, some were thick, others were humming, most were the size of my dick. A bottle of lube was in your hand, you were stroking the dildo with lube until it shinned. It was as long as your forearm and as thick as your wrist. You rubbed, your shaved pussy until you found your clit, it was at that time I spit on my dick.

Your white cunt was smooth and bare of all of its hair. Then you put lube on your fingers and sunk them into your pink hot slit. You took the dildo off the bed and in your hand, I watched it stretching your cunt. The size of that pole you were working in and out of your tiny pink hole, was all I needed to see to know you were the bitch for me! Now you pretty cunt the story is over, take my dick out your mouth and get on your fucking knees, for the next two days you have a master to please!

By Isaac Black