Ivory and the Seven Bulls!

Story Info
Each cock I take will stretch me wider than the one before!
3.6k words
3.79
12.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ivory series was written for white submissive females who dream of black cock, cockolds, singles and couples who enjoy stories of a Sub-Dom relationship and we are all here, because we love interracial erotic stories. The Ivory series is rooted in fantasy and role-play, with a rawness and an edge! The story starts were A beautiful Shade of Pink Pt 2 left us, as the seven black men who are referred to as Niggers and Bulls prepare to make Ivorys fantasy come true!

They all seemed to love the taste of my skin licking me all over like a vanilla ice-cream cone. My breasts were sucked, and my nipples lightly pinched and squeezed. While others licked my neck, and whispered in my ear how they loved my soft white skin.

In the most explicit way, they made it clear to me that my soft white skin, was the most beautiful wrapping for three pink holes, that they've ever seen. And that my hairless lips, the only obstacles shielding my orifice of pleasure, will soon to be parted, then invaded by the fingers, tongues and cocks of black men.

This, they will do for pleasure and fun, all for the sole purpose of filling my pussy with cum, and this will happen to me over and over again!

These Bulls are here to breed me, there will be times when they force feed me, from their black balls, that hang between their thighs! Seven black Bulls, 14 thighs, 7 firm sacks of skin, carrying 14 Indvidual balls, means nothing to these men. Without a tight wet cunt, inviting them in, or a hot wet mouth that loves the taste of a cock, and a trembling white hand guiding the head of a dick, into a hot wet slit, and soft pink lips asking will it hurt, when you push that Nigger dick all the way in?

And when the time is right their balls will explode! covering the walls of my cunt like a fresh coat of paint, or down my throat like a protein drink!

All because the hole between my legs is tight and wet! and there's nothing it wants more, than to feel the thrust from the dick of a Big Black Bull, fucking me like a whore!

But until then I must wait, and do as I am told, and right now I'm being told to masturbate in front of these men, to rub my clit and finger fuck my hole!

Whenever they see my body shake, and my eyes roll to the back of my head, they call me names as I rubbed my clit, pushing me over the edge as they watch me cum!

Then these hungry black men wait for their turn to put their lips between my thighs. Encouraging me to rub the back of their heads and force them to submit, as I fuck their face!

They all loved the taste of my shaved pink pussy, and the whore juice that drips from my slit, as they probed my pink hole with their tongues. Licking and sucking the juice, from deep within my cunt, they covered the mound to my pussy, like Honeybees!

What they did to my body was not fore-play but much much more! Whether it was with their hand's, their lips or tongues or the words they whispered in my ears, was it part of a master plan. A plan to prepare me mentally and physically for what these black men driven by lust, will do to me.

Hyde told me when it was time for me to ridden by these men, that they will mount me according to the size of their cocks. So, with each dick that they thrust inside of me, will stretch my pussy wider and go deeper than the one before. With each black hands that opens my thighs, my cunt will remind me that I am a slut, a nasty white slut, that these men will adore, because of the colour of my skin and my skills as a whore!

He went on to tell me these men have pledged an oath and have not cum in over a month. The energy and they amount of cum your body must absorb will be made easier because of the things we have done to you. To make your body and soul, desire, want, crave, yes need these men to stretch your skin with their big black cocks.

Their plan worked flawlessly; I am at the point, that I will be physically sick if I don't get fucked.

There is no number of cocks I cannot take, there is no such thing as too much cum, or too small or too big or too thick. I am a slave to the desires of these men there is nothing they can do to my white body or make do to their black skin, that will make me say no, or ever regret that they came thru my door!

These are not ordinary men, here just to ride my white skin, or to use me for a quick fuck.

What I see and feel, runs deeper than that. The way they interact with each other it is clear that they are all alpha men, full of pride and respect. There's a real sense of brotherhood in the air, a feeling I wish more women shared.

I know I am part of something very real, a taboo ritual, a sacrifice of virtue, that is about to begin! I've been told a path of celibacy lasting thirty days has led these men to my door!

Hyde came by my side and looked into my eyes and told me it is time!

My mattress now on the floor in the middle of the room, he told me to sit bitch. They all stood around me looking down at me like a pack of wild dogs, with cocks like small logs, waiting to bounce. I was told to get on my knees. Hyde said it is now time for you to beg for what your about to receive.

Open your legs and play with your cunt, you're on show you beautiful white bitch. Let us hear you beg for the meat that your hungry holes so desperately, need, and that's what I did.

I pleaded and begged as I rub my clit and fingered my pussy as I pinched and pulled at my tits. I got on all fours and showed them my ass as I humped the air and slapped my skin turning it red. Please please I'm on my knees which of you nasty Niggers will have pity on me, and fuck this pretty white slut, someone fuck me please.

Remembering what I was told about the order of men, I crawled to the one with the smallest dick. It was hot and thick and about 6inches long as I held it in my hand and lead him to the bed.

He put me on all fours, and I could feel the head of his cock pushing thru my slit and slowly going deep inside. Then he took a hand full of my hair and said Gettie up Bitch, it's time to ride! He began to fuck me hard and fast; I knew at this pace he could not last. The Bulls were telling him to fuck that slut, let her know there's a Nigger at the end of that dick!

Those words went straight to my head, and I creamed all over his cock, and when he came, it felt like it was raining inside of me. I could feel him washing my womb! with cum, the amount of seed he poured into me was insane. Then I remembered what Hyde said, about these men being celibate for over a month.

There was no need for lube the rest of the night. He pulled his dick out of my hole and made me show the boys my pussy, dripping of a black Bulls cum.

He made me squat over a towel on the floor, they started to shout, push push push you nasty little bitch. I did as I was told and began to push. As I did a cup of his seed flowed from my cunt hanging off of the lips of my slit and slowly falling to the floor. Leaving my pussy sticky and wet and wanting more, needing more, hot Nigger spunk to fill the void, that I left on the floor!

As the first Bull to ride me, he told the others, this pink Peach is Ripe! Put this bitch on her knees, and feel the heat of her hot peach pie, this cunt is on fire, it's going to take a whole lot of cream my brothers to put this fire out, that's raging between the thighs of this Bitch in heat!

I look around the room, my view from my knees, is of cocks and thighs and bottles of lube and Niggers pulling at their meat. As I'm waiting to see who is next to put his cock in me.

And as planned this dick is a little larger than the first dick. As another Bull is entering my hole from behind, I can't believe this is not a dream!

When I am on all fours, they take turns using my mouth as a second cunt! Telling me how they like their cock to be sucked and how soft or hard they want their black balls to be licked.

They always make me look into their eyes, when they decide, it is time to fuck my face. Their big strong hands grabbing me by the sides of my head and telling me bitch, open your throat, and then they begin fucking my face like a cunt!

But when I am on my back it is just one on one time. The others out of respect, stay away, this is a special time between a bull and his whore. We kiss and smile as he tells me how beautiful I am, as he goes from a bull to a man just long enough for me to understand why I am so drawn to the charms of Black men!

When it's time for a different Black Bull to mount me, I am always on my back, with my knees bent and my legs open. So, he has a perfect view of my pink cunt, and what a mess his Nigger friends have made of me. Leaving me dripping of cum and sweat.

I sit this way knowing he'll do his best, to make more of a mess, for the next Nigger with a view! They always seem to pass this test, so far everyone has received an A for mess!

When he is finished having me all to himself, he will withdraw his hard black dick still full of cum and force me to my knees. Then he will fuck me like a dog as he asks his friends who is next to fuck her face, her pretty pink mouth is free.

The cocks are getting so large and fat now, they are really stretching my holes. But these nasty Niggers are enjoying watching me choke as I drool all over their meat. When they stick it in my mouth and fuck my face, now it comes out cover in spit and cum that was left in my throat, from the Bull before. And there's always a Bull on my back with his hands in my hair, with his fat dick stuck in me, filling my cunt with his Nigger cum!

The cock I suck, is always the next man to place me on my back for one-on-one time. He can do to me whatever he wants, a cuddle a kiss one told me to get his belt!

A couple of men kept me all to themselves, fucking me on my back slow and deep then hard and fast before jumping to their feet and filling my mouth with warm cum!

Niggers have this thing about white girls and cum, they never want us to drink their seed. They like to see it drip from our lips on to our tits, and then watch us rub it into our skin. Niggers get off on scent marking their bitch's! they often make us do it while they record us on their phones.

The Bulls watch with delight and cheer as their Boy's ride me one by one. Some of them fuck me hard and are rough with me, pulling my hair, and spanking my ass turning it from white to pink.

One Nigger liked the colour red and used his belt instead of his hands! He made me count to ten and when I said ten, he shoots his load all over my ass! Then he began rubbing it into my skin to sooth the sting from his belt, it worked a treat.

One man tries to fuck my ass, but Hyde shakes his head no, and he tells the man to fuck my cunt instead and to cover my face with his cum, so we all can see the size of his load! But his dick was so long by time he pulled it from my cunt he ended up covering the floor instead! We all laughed so I licked and sucked the tip of his dick, then he kissed me on the top of my head and went and sat in a chair.

I know why Hyde would not let him fuck my ass, but for now I'm trying to keep it out of my head. You see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hyde would never fuck my cunt after so many men have used me as a dump. He is saving my ass for only him to stretch and fill with his cum, when we are all alone and he puts me to bed!

Most of the men shot their loads deep in my cunt making it a sloppy mess, a few shot they're cream into my mouth, one nasty nigger covered my face not once but twice!

His name was Steve he has an 8-inch dick that I was determined to deepthroat, putting my nose in the hair at the base of his cock. I stayed there until he let lose a steady stream of warm spunk. As he was, Cumming down my throat, I could hear him moan and moan then he murmured you nasty bitch what are you doing to me? As I used my throat to drain him dry!

Thats what I was hoping for as I swallowed his black meat whole. He was the only man not to fuck my cunt, preferring my throat instead.

The first time he fucked my mouth, it was obvious he had not cum for some time. It wasn't long before he was covering my face with his cream, and I mean covered it, it was even in my hair.

He asks me if he could take a selfie of me and him with my face cover in his cream to show his wife. He had promised her the only hole that he would fuck, is the one on my face! We took another one with his cock in my mouth! Because his cock was now half erect, we took one more as I deep throated his dick with my pink tongue licking his black balls.

He gave me a big kiss and said he can't wait to show his wife, but I won't tell her how good you are at sucking dick, you know woman! Don't get me wrong she's a good cock sucker for a black slut, but no slut can suck a dick as good as a white bitch especially a whore, he said this with a smile.

I could see him sitting on the couch with his phone texting his wife.

Baby wipes and hot wet towels were always within my reach to keep me nice and fresh until the next Nigger makes a mess of me! Speaking of a mess, the man Steve who covered my face with cum and then sent our selfie to his wife, came back to me.

He had been having phone sex with his wife, he was stroking his hard dick inches from my face. He had his phone in his hand, and I could hear a man's voice on the phone, suck it you black bitch, swallow that white dick before I beat your nigger ass! clean my wife's pussy off my dick, how does it taste you black slut? Now get ready to drink from my white balls, and don't you leave a drop. And if you do you Nigger cunt, or I'll throw your naked ass out into the hall.

He showed me the phone. I saw a pretty black woman, a white man had her by her hair and was forcing her to suck a big white Dick, just then Steve came on my face, his hot cum ran down my neck. At the same time the big white dick was covering his wife's face with a huge load of cum! As I looked at the phone seeing this beautiful black girl licking a sucking on a big white dick, with a load of white cum dripping from her lips to her brown tits, while I was doing the same to her husband's black Dick!

This went on for what felt like forever, in reality it was minutes. She blew me a kiss and waved goodbye as she swallowed the white cock whole. Steve took the phone from my hand as he fails exhausted to his knees.

I helped Steve to a chair, and he told me that they were swingers, but he hasn't seen his wife for weeks because she is on a cruise. The white man is the C.E.O of his company, and the pretty blonde was the boss's wife. They always take my wife on trips a few times a year. But we have a rule, it can only be oral sex when we are apart! It works out great because the wives are really into eating each other out, and her husband loves treating my wife as his personal black slut!

He showed me another picture of his wife with this white couple. She was between the legs of a beautiful blonde, licking a load of cum from her shaven pink cunt! He asks me if I ever want to play sometime to just tell Hyde, he knows how to get in touch with us!

After seeing this I needed to get fucked, so I sat on the couch with my legs spread wide. I was using my fingers like a spoon digging in my cunt for cum and feeding myself, while playing with my slit. Thats all these nasty Niggers needed to see there was a line of three Bulls ready to stretch me all over again, and that's exactly what they did!

After nearly two hours of being used by these Bulls, my bare pink pussy was swollen like a little pink pig, with a stream of Nigger juice leaking on the bed. A Pink Pig that's just what I am. My cunt drank their balls one by one again and again, but I'm such a greedy pig because I'm still hungry for more, God I'm such a whore!

It was now time for the Bulls to go! I was now in my robe standing by the door I could feel warm cum leaking from my cunt and slowly running down my legs and onto the floor.

They came to me one by one; Steve was the first to go, as he kissed my cheek, he whispered in my ear. That his wife would love to watch us fuck. She wants to look into your eyes and kiss your lips as I make you cum all over my hard black dick. And when I fill you full of my spunk, she promises to suck your cunt clean and play with your pink little clit, with the tip of her tongue!

Then I felt him slip something into the side pocket of my robe, and he said think about it, with a wink, as he walked out the door! It was her business card, I'm sure.

I've never been with a girl before; I love black dick. I wonder if it would be the same licking a black dick that's stuffed inside a black cunt, and all that is left for me to suck is a black little clit! And instead of taking his cum by a straw like a good white pussy, I would lick it from her slit instead!

Other men kissed my cheek or held my hand and thanked me for being so much fun! They all said they couldn't have asked for anything more, and that it was a privileged to ride such a beautiful whore.

Then they said what made it even better, perfect in fact, was they all could tell, how much I love Nigger cock! And the lengths I was willing to go to please black men, that's what makes me such a good fuck!

Hyde walked them from my bedroom to the living room below. I could hear them laughing, and talking, downstairs, and I could smell them to, Niggers and their weed!

But I keep hearing them say that they can't wait to see the show! and the big surprise, what show? Are they talking about Hyde fucking me in my ass for them all to see? What show do they keep talking about that includes me?

THE END

BY ISSAC BLACK

The last of the Ivory series will be out soon!