Ivy

Story Info
Follows Violet (12/3/23). Completing the grid.
2.4k words
4.34
2.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth story in the Arrangement (https://www.literotica.com/s/the-arrangement-24, 11/26/2020), Inevitable (https://www.literotica.com/s/inevitable-11.) and Violet (https://www.literotica.com/s/violet-5.) series. These stories just don't want to go away. I think this is the last one except for a short story that originated as a lengthy part of the Violet story that didn't move the arc of that story forward. I preserved it and plan to publish it separately.

I never fail to be astounded at the direction my life has taken. My name is Ivy Curtis. I'm in my early twenties and part of an extended family of eight remarkable people. My mother, Violet has been friends with Rose Hardy since elementary school. Their lives followed traditional avenues. They married the men of their dreams, Leif Curtis and Jules Hardy, and had children, one boy and one girl each.

Violet and Rose lived a few doors apart on the same street in the same Middle American, Midwestern development. The families supported each other and raised their children together. My brother, Josh and I, grew up with Casey and Lori. We bonded in ways that many kids of the same family rarely did. We spent almost every day together. We went to school together. Our families celebrated together and we frequently vacationed together.

Casey and I graduated high school together and went to university together. Josh and Ivy followed us a year later. That's when things began to change.

Sometime during that first year, after the last of us kids went off to university, our parents discovered the beauty of shared experiences. Not that they hadn't shared experiences all the years they had been together. They shared the one thing they had never shared. They shared their wives and husbands.

Coincidently, I had discovered sex and sex with Casey topped the list. Lori and Josh also discovered sex with each other. We hadn't shared our sexual relationships with our parents and, not surprisingly, they didn't reveal theirs to us, until we came home for the summer a few years ago.

Rose and Violet were concerned about their ability to loan their husbands to each other during the summer when we kids were home. They didn't think they could hide their activity for long and neither of them wanted to suspend the loans for the entire summer. They decided to be open and honest with us and hoped for the best.

Since Lori was the first to arrive home, the task fell to Rose to tell all. Rose sat down with Lori and revealed that she and her father were sharing sexual favors with another couple. Lori absorbed the information calmly and insisted on knowing who the other couple was. She didn't want to feel uneasy around other couples of Rose and Jules' acquaintance not knowing which couple it was.

Lori was shocked to learn that the other couple was my parents, Violet and Leif Curtis. Amazed at the coincidence, she revealed she had been having sex with Josh and I had been fucking her brother Casey.

Rose handled the revelation well and the knowledge led to a freedom none of the couples could have envisioned. A schedule was agreed to that allowed the parents to live together each weekend in one of the family homes and the kids to live together in the other home the same weekend. The freedom enhanced the relationships for everyone.

Another family tradition also changed the dynamic. Every year on New Year's Eve the families celebrated together. One feature was we kissed every other member of both families twice each midnight, once when it was midnight in New York City and again an hour later when it was midnight in Chicago. The knowledge of all our varied sexual activity changed the tone of the kisses and eventually led to additional satisfying sexual encounters.

That was the situation last New Year's Eve at the Hardy's. Soon after we arrived, Rose took me aside and speculated that her husband, Jules, was interested in exploring a relationship with me. I was surprised but interested. Jules was like a second father to me. As kids we called him Uncle Jules. I didn't know that he wasn't actual family until I was a teenager. He was always available if my father wasn't around or I wanted to talk to someone other than my parents. It was hard to believe that he was expressing interest in me sexually. However, I was fucking his son, Casey, with outstanding results and wondered if his father was similarly talented. I shared that I hadn't had a hint of his interest but I would be more aware going forward.

When I kissed Jules the first time that evening I had suspicions. The second kiss confirmed his, and my, interest.

Later, I led Casey to his parent's guest room despite the fact that Josh and Lori had been staying there. I didn't have a specific plan but I knew I wanted to be in the same house as Jules that night. Sex with Casey that night was spectacular, beyond our usual very active coupling. I thought frequently about Jules and I won't deny that it may have had some impact on sex with Casey.

Sometime later, after Casey fell asleep, I got up, showered, didn't bother to dress and knocked on the master bedroom door where my mother was in bed with Casey's father.

A tired voice called out, "Yes."

I opened the door slowly. Jules was asleep on his side facing the door covered by a sheet and light blanket. My mother was up behind him leaning on his shoulder. Her breasts glowed in the dim moonlight filtering through the windows. Her eyes opened wide. "Oh, Ivy," she smiled.

I walked slowly to the side of the bed nearest to Jules. Violet shook Jules without effect. She tried again. "Wake up Jules," she said. "There's someone here to see you."

Jules stirred and rubbed his eyes. "What?" he asked.

"Someone wants to see you," Violet repeated.

Jules rubbed his eyes again and looked up. I smiled. His eyes opened wider than Violet's. He checked that he was covered. "Ivy," he uttered. "What are you doing here?"

"Do you need an interpreter?" asked Violet. "I saw the way you kissed her at midnight."

Jules looked over his shoulder at her. "Do you think ...?" he started to ask.

"Don't think," ordered Violet. "Just treat my daughter well." She started to get out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" asked Jules.

"I'm going to find Casey," Violet stated.

"He's asleep," I told her.

"I'll wake him up," she said. She walked out of the room and closed the door.

I stood next to the bed staring at Jules. More accurately, Jules was staring at me. "Damn, you're beautiful," he told me.

I smiled and turned around slowly letting him appreciate my entire body. He patted the bed in front of him. I sat on the bed, half facing him with my right leg under my left thigh and my left leg extended. He slid his right arm from under the covers and put his hand on my knee.

An electric bolt raced up my thigh, targeted my pussy and scored a bullseye. "Is this what you want?" asked a compassionate Jules.

I nodded. Words were unnecessary and unavailable.

Jules stroked my thigh, each stroke moving further up until he was barely touching my pussy. I gasped each time. He removed his hand from my leg. I reacted as if my puppy had died. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me toward him for a kiss. My puppy revived and panted happily.

We kissed, a more intense, more meaningful kiss than the kiss we shared at midnight. "Pull the covers off me," he suggested. I struggled to pull the blanket and sheet from under me and lifted them off Jules. They landed at the foot of the bed.

Exposed, Jules was incredible, an older version of Casey with love handles and a magnificent erection. I reached out and held his erection. I hefted and weighed it in my hand. My desire, if you can call a wet pussy desire, dripped on the bed.

Jules pulled me down for another kiss and I lay down, stretched out alongside him with one leg over his hips. The kiss intensified and lingered, our tongues finding each other and probing each other's mouths. I pushed my body against his body, my pubic hair rubbing below his navel and his erection between my legs. I could feel the pulse in his erection against my thigh.

He put his hands on my cheeks and started to move up against me. His erection moved slowly up my thigh. The anticipation almost paralyzed me. I gasped and held my breath when the tip of his erection touched my labia.

"Okay?" he asked.

Breathing was difficult and talking impossible. In response, I pushed my body downward until the head of his erection was nestled between my lips.

Jules moved up, I moved down and he entered me slowly. Soon, I was on my back, my legs akimbo in the air alongside him. Jules was on top of me, kissing me and stroking slowly inside me.

"Don't rush," I managed to croak while knowing that my orgasm wasn't far away.

Jules moved very slowly. He caressed my hair with one hand. He kissed my forehead, nose and lips again. He arched his back, held my breast in his hand and kissed my nipple. Every kiss, every movement stimulated my libido and hastened my orgasm. Each time I thought I was going to explode, Jules slowed his movements and brought me back from the edge.

It was distressing. I wanted to have my orgasm. I had to have my orgasm. The next time he slowed down, I cried, "Don't stop. Don't you dare stop."

Jules held me close, kissed me again and picked up the pace. He pushed up hard inside me. I exploded all over him and the bed at the same time as he erupted inside me. My orgasm continued to roar as his pulses inside me slowed and stopped. I hung on to him while I recovered and kissed him when I could move freely again.

We lay together until Jules softened and slipped out of me. We rolled alongside each other and kissed repeatedly like the new lovers that we were. Jules lay on his back. I curled up on him with my head on his chest, my leg over his hip and my fingers wandering through the hair on his chest and his pubic hair. He kissed and nuzzled my neck and shoulder.

"Do you have to leave?" he asked.

"Why would I?" I questioned.

"Isn't Casey waiting for you," Jules asked.

"Probably not," I said. "He's probably busy with Violet and doesn't want to be disturbed," I theorized.

"Then you'll stay?" he confirmed.

"I think that's the best option," I admitted.

We stayed together until Violet woke us in the morning. We had sex three more times that night. The second time, I straddled Jules' hips and settled down with him inside me. I pushed down on him trying to get as much of him inside me as possible. I couldn't get my head around the fact that Uncle Jules was inside me. He had always belonged there and now he was. He had always been there for me and he was there for me again. I wanted more orgasms and Jules delivered.

He caressed and kissed every square inch of my body. The time he spent with his lips kissing my pussy lips and clitoris delivered two orgasms and when he came in my mouth, another orgasm. Even when we slept, my dreams were about more orgasms and I woke each time ready for more. The last time we fucked I was on my knees with my head on the surface of the bed. Jules was stroking lovingly into me from behind. I had my next orgasm with him pushing inside me and another one when he pushed his finger into my ass. His orgasm erupted a short time later and we fell asleep in each other's arms until Violet came into the room and kissed Jules and then me. She stroked one hand on his cock and the other between my legs.

"We need to get going," Violet said. "We're going to my house to join the others for New Year's Day. We have a whole day of football, food and fucking ahead of us."

I laughed. "At least the football and food are ahead of us."

We showered and dressed minimally for the holiday. Blouse, skirt, no bra and no panties for me. Shirt and trousers, commando for Jules. Casey dressed similarly and Violet wore what she had worn the night before and planned to change into less when she got home.

We stripped the beds, put everything in the washer and headed up the street to the Curtis house. Rose, Leif, Josh and Lori were waiting for us. Violet was right about the food and football but she underestimated the rest. It wasn't an orgy but there was somebody for everybody whenever somebody wanted something.

The four of us students left for school two days later after resting for an entire day. The rest of our school days followed similar patterns with visits home when we could make time.

Eventually, we graduated, got jobs and separate apartments in the same building downtown. Lori married Casey and I married Josh. We bought new houses in the same development where Lori and I settled in to become homemakers and think about children. Our parents visited often and the holiday parties, especially the New Year's Eve gathering, moved to our houses.

We still kiss everybody twice on New Year's Eve and complete the holiday with food, football and fucking on New Year's Day. We know that things will change in the future, especially when Lori and I have children of our own but we ignore the possibilities for the moment and are doing everything we can to keep our parents young. As Lori frequently reminds me, she can't imagine life with only two cocks and two pussies.

Rose Hardy Jules Hardy

Casey Hardy (21) Lori Hardy (20)

Violet Curtis Leif Curtis

Josh Curtis (20) Ivy Curtis (21)

New Year's Eve

Rose Leif At Violet/Leif Curtis'

Josh Lori

Violet Jules At Rose/Jules Hardy's

Casey Ivy

2312 words