Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was inside of her, buried, boring, opening her in an instant. She assumed Bill had bottomed out in the first thrust, simply because she couldn't imagine anything bigger or deeper. If his hips were against his ass, she couldn't feel them. Her whole world was the pulse of pleasure / pain from his cock. She found her self groaning involuntarily.

Only when it was sliding out of her did she realize she had been holding her breath. She remembered where she was, face deep in Liz's pussy with a job to do.

"Better get to it," Liz said, almost on cue.

Vicki tried to please Liz. She explored with her lips and tongue, searching for a semi-hard bit of flesh that was her best hope. It was impossible to focus as the cock slid back into her, somehow deeper if not bigger. It occurred to Vicki that she'd never tried to find something using only her lips and tongue.

Vicki did her best, rolling her tongue around and between until she found a more solid nub she thought was Liz's clit. The cock behind her and in her was taking micro thrusts in and out. Vicki wasn't sure if she was more scared that it would keep going or that it would stop.

As she ran her tongue up and down the clit, Liz shifted below her, almost like she was trying to angle it closer to Vicki. She flicked her tongue across it, growing more and more confident that she had found her target.

Behind her the cock threatened to overwhelm her. As it slid out, Vicki's insides cried in relief of the pressure, while begging for more. Bill did not disappoint. Any respite was brief, as he buried himself into Vicki again. Each stroke harder than the one before. It hurt, but not like with her boyfriend so many months ago. It hurt in a good way. She wanted this hurt.

"Fucking focus Vicki," she told herself.

The pleasure quickly outpaced the pain. Each stroke was force and pressure, knocking Vicki's face into Liz's pussy. She did her best to cushion the force with her arms, but it was impossible. "Like eating pussy at sea," she told herself. She smiled at her own joke while her fucking continued.

Time stretched strangely. Eating Liz out was more mechanical than sexual, a task to be accomplished in the face of difficult circumstances. In a weird way, focusing on the feeling of her clit on her tongue helped Vicki ignore the pleasure in her own body.

Vicki was vaguely aware that Liz was caressing her breasts above her. Vicki licked, sucked, nibbled, everything she could think to do as her own pleasure built. The situation was ludicrous, the idea that she would ever orgasm from some idiot jackhammering her pussy, that she was competing with that, that hips and cock could ever compete with lips and tongue. It was no contest. Vicki sucked on Liz with renewed confidence.

Liz writhed beneath her. Vicki's hamstrings were getting tight. Bill's rough hands grabbed her hips while he drove even deeper into her. Vicki had to grab Liz's thighs just to keep contact.

Bill's cock was everything, a heat in her body that pushed out her thoughts, like it was invading her mind as much as her body. Vicki's internal dialog only existed between thrusts. It was everything but also just so stupid, crude even-- the wrong tool for this delicate job. His cock was a hammer and her lips were a...

Vicki moaned into Liz's pussy as a ripple of pleasure ran through her body. That stupid crude cock was wonderful, that ripple just an echo of the real wave building.

And a new emotion.

Fear. Bill helped himself to the deepest parts of her, each thrust a dull ache, each ache building into something else, something Vicki couldn't stop. Vicki was scared, suddenly aware that she had no control over her body.

She cursed herself for not practicing with Janette, not learning how to do this with her beautiful, warm roommate. Lonely nights with no purpose. Wasted time.

Vicki doubled down on Liz. This bitch needed to come. Vicki had no idea how long she could hold out against her own body. She tried to glue her face to Liz's pussy as every other part of her body fell into a rhythm set by Bill.

"Keep fucking going," Liz said.

Vicki hadn't realized she had stopped. All of her energy was focused on bracing against Bill, making sure her body lined up just right, so that the friction and the joy inside of her kept going in the proper direction.

Liz jerked her face up and slapped her. A bloom of pain that was immediately crowded out by the pleasure building around Bill's cock. If anything the slap made it worse.

"Don't you fucking come," she said.

Vicki smiled. Of course. Her whole body was rocking back and forth. The force of cock and hips pushing her forward, only to be stingily withdrawn. She pushed her ass back into it, searching for it, never disappointed as it slammed back into her again. And repeat.

She buried her face into Liz's pussy, not bothering to lick, just nose and lips and teeth against soft flesh. The world was wet and wonderful as Vicki's body locked up, muscles she had never used deep in her abs clenched as a wave crushed through her body, crowding out everything.

--

Vicki came back to her body. How much time had passed? Seconds? Maybe less. Her face was still nestled into Liz's pussy. Pleasure was pulling away from her like a warm tide, making room for breath, thought. Her critical voice, the voice in her head that sounded strangely like a mix of her mother and sister, was telling her that she was a dirty fucking whore, experiencing her first orgasm wrapped around a stranger she would never remember.

But she told that voice to shut up while she waited for the ocean to come back to her.

She did her best to find the clit again, to work on it with her tongue and lips. It was necessary, but she could barely remember why. The cock and hips behind her never stopped, but her pleasure was on its own schedule. If anything, the ramming was disrupting whatever was happening in her body, even as it drained away, she knew it would be back shortly.

Liz jerked her head up by the hair. Eyes full of hate peered down at Vicki.

"Did I say you could come?" she said.

Oh shit.

There was barely room for thought, much less an apology. The cock was crashing in to her. Harder. Faster. Liz held her eyes. Vicki felt another orgasm building. It was too much.

Then Bill was pressing his hips into her ass, his impossibly big cock impaling her, rough hands pulling her close, kneading her breasts, nipples on fire. His body, his cock pulsing inside her. Bill was moaning behind her as he came.

The world froze, her post orgasm glow fading as he filled her full of come. Microthrusts as he emptied in to her over and over and over again.

Then he was gone, pulled out, his body no longer pressed against hers, his cock no longer inside her, her pussy a mess of both their bodies.

When Liz let go of her hair, she collapsed on the bed, heaving for breath, the muscles in her thighs, calves, abs suddenly burning, like getting fucked this hard was the best workout of her life.

Vicki felt Liz slide out from under her, but she didn't bother to move. She lay naked on the bed, her used body exposed, pussy and ass in the air for anyone to see.

Some part of her was aware of Liz and Bill in the room, maybe they were talking even. Time passed. Probably no more than a minute but it could have been longer.

Then Liz was sitting on the bed next to her, mostly clothed. Vicki couldn't see much more than her toned legs and skirt.

Those delicate fingers traced through Vicki's thick hair, more gentle this time. "You may have what it takes. But I won't go easy on you."

Liz never stopped stroking her hair. Some part of Vicki knew Bill was gone.

"I'll be thinking of your punishment," Liz said.

--

Vicki recovered enough to put on her clothes and stumble back to her room. Her body was already starting to groan at her, muscles and tendons pushed to their limit. Vicki didn't regret the experience. Her first orgasm. She smiled.

She was painfully aware of the wetness between her legs, of how little her panties concealed. Vicki hoped no one would notice the semen leaking out of her.

Her mind drifted to her future life. She could see it, penthouse apartment and a husband with a warm smile. Crows feet beginning to form around her eyes, a thin line of gray in her hair, teeth still shiny white. Would her smile be easy or forced? Would she even remember this life? Did it matter that her first orgasm was mechanical, somewhere between training and punishment? Meaningless at best? The same cock that had been in her roommate days before. She could feel Him between her thighs. How many days would it take to get his come out of her? When would she feel clean again?

The party was dying down but not dead. Vicki didn't see Janette, wanted to avoid everyone as she slinked back to her room.

She heard the faucet running as she opened the door. Janette was brushing her teeth in the common suite bathroom. Vicki heard the high pitched creak of the faucet shutting off.

Janette came out of the bathroom, eye contact as Vicki was walking in. Her face betrayed nothing.

Vicki's heart was pounding, but she didn't know why. They stared at each other for a breath.

"You alright?" Janette asked.

Vicki nodded.

"You want to talk about it?" Janette asked.

"No," Vicki said.

12