Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" Janette asked.

"Maybe not with your fingers," Vicki said.

"Got it," Janette said. "How about with something else."

Vicki didn't know. The after affect of Liz still lingered. Janette stared into Vicki's eyes. The look of concern, the look that usually pissed Vicki off. Tonight, it only made her want Janette more.

Janette lowered her lips to Vicki's mouth, lips brushing against lips. The kiss was a question. If Vicki was still in the moment, she could kiss Janette back.

She did. Vicki brought her lips up. Janette was warm and and their tongues danced together again. Vicki sighed and let it go. She let everything go.

"Yes," Vicki said.

Janette lowered herself back down between Vicki's legs, kissing and licking on the way. She kissed the inside of Vicki's thigh, running her cheeks against Vicki's most sensitive areas.

Vicki stretched out, letting her neck go limp. She stared up toward the ceiling but saw nothing. The feeling of Janette's lips sucking and kissing overwhelmed all other sensory input.

"More?" Janette asked. Vicki looked down, saw clear blue eyes peeking up from between her thighs.

"Yes. Everything," Vicki said. "Don't stop."

And she didn't. Vicki relaxed into the pressure, shifting her hips toward Janette, shutting of her brain and just living in the pleasure of the moment. It was the first time in her life where her personal desires and physical desires perfectly aligned.

Janette focused on Vicki's clit, warm and wet pressure and stroking and cupping. The pleasure built.

"Oh god," Vicki said to no one in particular. She shifted her hips again. She needed Janette closer. Her partner obliged, leaning in to Vicki until her cheek was against Vicki's thighs, and her chin was pushing in to her, spreading nice pressure all across her pussy.

Janette ran her hands up Vicki's hips, to her chest, finding Vicki's willing breasts waiting for expert fingers. She kneaded her breast and rolled her nipples between fingers.

The pleasure kept building. Each micro-movement of Janette's tongue on Vicki's clit shot sensation through her body, growing and changing as it echoed through her.

She needed Janette. Needed her to be closer. She couldn't be close enough. Vicki felt Janette moan below her. The tongue never stopped.

Vicki's pleasure was a river, dammed up and filling a pond into a lake into an ocean. She had never even realized this dam existed.

Then it broke.

And she was screaming in pleasure, bucking her hips, trying to get away from the overwhelming pleasure while wanting more, wanting Janette inside of her, to be one with her, to share this burden of pleasure. As she wildly gyrated, Janette was always there, following her body with her lips and her tongue, never stopping.

Vicki was coming again, almost immediately but not as hard, a wonderful, euphoric, wave of pleasure, pushing everything out of her brain, leaving the sweetest gift Vicki could imagine. The gift of nothing.

Janette pulled her lips away and Vicki will filled with pleasant nothingness. She was at peace, the ripples of pleasure attenuating through her body, while she floated along content.

Janette flopped down next to her. Vick knew those soft hands were on her body, but Vicki didn't really process the feeling. She didn't process anything.

She needed more time, to keep floating on this feeling of wholesome nothing, savoring it for as long as it would last.

When Vicki came back, she turned and look at her friend. Janette's twinkling eyes were staring at her. She had on a mischievous grin.

"You were incredible," Vicki said.

"So were you," Janette said back, and she meant it. Vicki cupped her hands around Janette's cheek, and leaned over for a kiss, tasting herself on those soft lips.

It wasn't the first time she tasted herself. She pushed that memory away. Vicki was in the moment with Janette. She tried to silence her rogue thoughts. She WOULD silence them. She just needed Janette to get closer.

She needed more of Janette, to feel her and touch her and taste her. To reciprocate, to be a good partner. Vicki would go down on her, put her lips between those pale thighs, show her all the things she had learned from Liz over these last few weeks.

Another flash of dread.

Sudden desperation. Bad memories and history threatened to intrude. She could hide from her history in the arms of Janette. She just needed to get closer, to hide in a cloak of intimacy.

And maybe Vicki couldn't go down on her just yet, but maybe there were other things she could do. Janette had a tight ass that was always so inviting. Vicki knew she didn't like anal, but maybe she would like a rim job anyway. Vicki could lick her asshole. What was more intimate than that? Even if Janette didn't like the immediate feeling of it, just the idea that Vicki was willing would prove something right?

Vicki flashed with rage, reliving moments spent servicing Liz, so angry at her brain for ruining this precious moment, for mapping her abuse on to this tender experience. Always the ghost of Liz.

"Vicki, what's wrong?" Janette asked. She kissed Vicki on the neck.

"I... I don't think I can do the same for you," she said.

"It's OK," Janette whispered. She kissed Vicki's neck again.

"I want to," Vicki said, "it's just that--"

"Stop worrying and kiss me," Janette said.

So she did. Janette was a furnace of love and tenderness and acceptance into lust and passion. When their lips touched again, some of the heat in Janette leapt across to Vicki, filling and warming and giving space in her own head to survive the moment.

Vicki let that heat consume her, burning away her thoughts. Her whole existence was reduced to lips and tongue, soft hands on her back and nipples grazing her chest.

Vicki relaxed in to Janette's attention. For a time she was only her body and its pleasure. Not because her mind had fled, but because she was finally safe and everything was right and going to be alright. She didn't need her brain anymore.

It was the greatest experience of her life.