All Comments on 'Ivy's Rapist Ch. 01'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i love it!!!

that was suh a hot storie i loved it! simply the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good start

I like that this is finally a non consent story in the non consent section. So many of the non consent stories are just no means yes stories. This was good yet not too violent and disturbing.

well done.

CDallas921CDallas921almost 13 years ago
Talking dirty

For some reason I don't usually get into the whole, "Feel me do this, slut," kind-of talking dirty, but I found myself really really getting into it this time. You made it so hot it was hard not to get into. Great job.

CharlieTwoponiesCharlieTwoponiesalmost 11 years ago
WOW...... How revealing of your desires

I find your words were chosen ( or maybe statements of fact). One might think you really did this and that you have done it more than once. The part I never seem to understand is why ??? What is it you get out of her pain and torture????

I find it much more exciting to have a filling woman one wanting to full fill both our needs. But thanks for the insiders view

TOM469TOM469almost 9 years ago
huh

you neeed locked up...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Well written truly NON-CONSENSUAL story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

men before fucking :-all women are angels beautiful

men after fucking even once :-she is a slut she came ,bah all women are sluts ,whore,cunt

yup the woman who gave you was also a street whore so pimp like you were born

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

The details of what he sees and thinks is incredible. I have read very few stories that do such an excellent job of allowing the reader inside the head of an attacker.

As I understand him thus far, he chooses them because he finds them beautiful, and then stalks them to determine when to strike. He derives great pleasure from trapping and controlling them. This is not an opportunistic, angry rapist. He finds every part of his meticulous process erotic.

I gave four stars for the writing only because I couldn’t bring myself to five-star a serial rapist. What he does is so creepy, not even the dirty talk could get me to enjoy this beyond the line of good storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous