Izabel Meets Antoinette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah! That was fucking amazing!! You are both so fucking hot and sexy, I couldn't last any longer! You just fulfilled one of my ultimate fantasies... thank you!! But I'm not done for the night, just give me a little time!"

"Mark, darling! You can do me any time of day, and Anton, wow! Give me a minute before I crawl on top of you again and kiss you!"

"Bella, you are definitely my Bella, and I am so looking forward to more of that and then some! You, Mark, are always hot and sexy, and you can fuck me like no other man!"

The trio jumped into the shower, just large enough to accommodate the three of them. Once they were clean, they migrated on to the king size bed and practiced their massage skills. Mark was actually quite an accomplished masseuse and both women had the pleasure of his hands working the rest of their muscles. They swapped places and massaged each other's feet and hands while Mark worked their bodies. When he was done, his payment was fucking both of them again, which he did before collapsing on the bed and nodding off. Anton and Bella were also ready for a snooze and curled up behind him, Bella snug in the middle of their spoon.

The following morning the trio enjoyed the breakfast supplied by the owners. It was a delicious meal of muffins, fruit and orange juice. There were yogurts set in a mini bowl with ice, and to top if off, a small bouquet of flowers. The detail that sealed the decision to return was the attention to the number of guests for this room. There were six muffins, enough fruit for three, three glasses of juice, and three spoons. It was quickly agreed they would return to this location for another night of adventure.

Anton was delivered home first, and smothered with kisses and hugs before she could enter her home. Mark next delivered Bella to her home, lingered outside for another smooch, and then was sent on his way. They each relived their adventures as they unpacked and processed their amazing time together. A coffee meet up was already planned for the following morning. They were going to set the next date night and discuss particular wishes and desires. Mark especially was tickled how well the meet had gone. The date had surpassed his wildest dreams.

12