Izumi & George: Honeymoon Baby

Story Info
Cuckold honeymoon in Jamaica and bi-racial baby.
2.3k words
4.04
12.9k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I told Grandma Keiko about meeting George she was excited for me. She insisted that George and I spend a weekend with her and Grandpa Hiroshi in San Francisco. George was a little confused about why I'd want him to spend the weekend with my grandparents but I told him it would become clear and be worth it.

While we drove southwest to San Francisco, I asked George what he thought about how he met me. George found it hard to discuss what he felt. Watching another man's buttocks clenching as he pumped me full of sperm and then asking permission to lick it out is a bit unusual but it's what I love about George. He knew what he wanted right away.

George admitted that he loved my sexual confidence and wanted to have a supporting role. In fact, he loves it when I sit on his face after someone's cum inside me, so their cum drips into his mouth.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if other men keep cumming inside me, eventually one of them will get me pregnant. No form of birth control is perfect. How would that make you feel?"

George struggled to vocalize his thoughts and emotions as he replied.

"It makes me feel bubbly and excited. The thought of having another man's baby growing inside you makes me happy. Being able to tell people that you and I are raising a baby I didn't father would be the best thing that could happen to me. The joy at knowing you trust me to both watch you make love with other men and help you raise their children is almost overwhelming."

"Thank you, George. Putting those thoughts and emotions into words must be a huge challenge. I knew you liked me but I wasn't sure how deep you felt. I think you'll like Grandma Keiko and Grandpa Hiroshi."

George looked a bit confused and we didn't speak much until we were off the Golden Gate Bridge and into the city. I hadn't told him anything about them and so he was thinking of them as a couple who had run a business and were now retired. He thought of them as grey as their hair on their heads. He wasn't thinking of them as a young couple who were sexually experimental in the city that hosted the Summer of Love and continued to be at the lead of a social revolution.

---

"Welcome, welcome! I hope the traffic wasn't bad on I-80," said Grandpa Hiroshi.

"It was fine," I replied. "Let me introduce you all. George, this is my Grandpa Hiroshi. You two should sit down together and chat this weekend. And this is my Grandma Keiko."

We went inside, ate, and drank tea. Then, Grandma Keiko pulled me aside for a chat.

"So, do you think he could be the one?"

"I really hope so. I asked him about raising other men's kids in the car and he was very excited but he'd obviously never given it any thought before. Or had but only in his fantasies."

"Good. Hiroshi will talk to him about our experience. And of course how much more open things are now. You mustn't rush but if George wants to be your cuckold you'll know soon enough."

"I hope he does. I love George, and I want to see him smile, cradling a lovely bi-racial baby. He likes that other men know I cuckold him as my boyfriend. I think he'd love to have people approach him and ask how a ginger white man is a father to a blackanese baby."

"Good girl. It can only work if he wants it. I can see that you do. You are truly my granddaughter. I want your cuckolding to make you both happy for your whole lives."

---

The weekend went well. George was amazed to learn that my uncles and aunts weren't Grandpa Hiroshi's. And I saw him shake with excitement when my grandparents told us about their vacation in Jamaica and their disappointment that Grandma Keiko was too old to have another baby now.

"Would you like to go to Jamaica?" She asked.

"Of course, it sounds so beautiful. The beaches, the mountains, the coffee, the food," said George.

"And, the opportunity to see a beautiful black man between your wife's legs," said Grandpa Hiroshi.

George didn't say anything but he did smile and turn redder than I'd ever seen him before.

"I think you'd like that," said Grandma Keiko.

"If, if we," stammered George, "went for a honeymoon you could come back pregnant," he said as he looked at me.

"I'd like that a lot. But would you really be happy to bring up a baby that looks nothing like you. Pretty much every day there'd be the possibility that someone would ask you how you are raising a bi-racial baby that you could never have fathered. Would you want to walk around with a blackanese baby in the stroller you push?" I asked.

"Oh YES!" George almost shouted. "That would be the best thing that could ever happen to me."

George stood from the armchair he was in, walked across the room towards me and got down on one knee.

"I don't have a ring ready. This has all happened so quickly. It's so good. But I would," and he draw taller and became more formal, "be overwhelmed with honor if you would consent to marry me, Izumi. And if you do, I promise to love you without reservation. I will encourage you to cuckold me and to have babies that are fathered by other men. Men who could never be mistaken for me. Will you marry me? Please!" He almost pleaded.

"Of course I will, George. I knew you were the one as soon as you asked for permission to go down on me after that jock came inside me."

We all stood up and hugged.

---

"Grandpa Hiroshi told me about the extra present they arranged for your honeymoon," said my dad as we were about to drive to SFO.

"Extra, what do you mean?" I asked.

"I know your mother and I are a bit more conservative than Hiroshi and Keiko but that doesn't mean we disapprove. Hiroshi told me that he'd made an introduction to a man in Jamaica who can make your honeymoon go with a swing!"

"I'm glad you know and you don't mind. We hope that we'll be making you grandparents yourselves nine months from now. How does that make you feel?"

"As long as you are happy then I am happy. And it looks like George is going to work as hard as he can to make sure that you are happy. So, I hope you have a lovely time in Jamaica, and I'll love your baby whether the father is a Jamaican man or ginger George."

"Oh, George does many things for me and I love him deeply but he won't be fathering my children. But I don't want to share too many intimacies with you. I'm just glad that you'll be happy despite George not being the father to my babies."

---

"Izumi and George, right?" said a very large black man at arrivals.

"That's us," said George.

"I'm Joshua -- Keiko and Hiroshi asked me to meet you."

The sun emphasized the firm muscles under his dark brown skin. He was smartly dressed, spoke politely in a Jamaican accent, and had found us before we had worked out the design of the hall.

When we arrived at our lodge, Joshua showed us around and then poured us all an iced tea.

"Keiko and Hiroshi said I'd like you and I do. But the question is whether you like me. Do you want me to welcome you to Jamaica in the most exciting way?"

"If you are asking if I find you sexy then the answer is very much YES!" I squealed. And I am confident that George is looking forward to watching."

George was almost shaking with excitement.

"How soon could we start?" I asked.

"Well, you'll probably want to shower and maybe have something light to eat. But we can get started as soon as you like."

"Good. I want to go home pregnant and we scheduled the wedding and honeymoon so I'll be ovulating tomorrow. We should practice today."

Joshua pulled out a piece of paper and said, "I have this to show you."

It was an STI test report dated yesterday. He was negative for everything.

"I should show you mine. Thanks for taking the initiative." I went to my purse and showed a report from the same clinic that Grandma Keiko gets tested at in San Francisco. She made sure I brought it with me so we could be fully open with each other.

"Well, now the paperwork's done let me show you your bedroom. You can freshen up and change into something much more revealing."

---

Joshua was naked when I walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around me. I could see why Grandma Keiko and Grandpa Hiroshi would recommend him. Not an ounce of fat on his well muscled body and a very impressive big black cock.

"Wow!" George exclaimed. "Your dick is amazing."

"It gets the job done," Joshua replied. "But what you might be most interested in is that I'm a very heavy cummer."

I just knelt down in front on Joshua and licked the tip of his foreskin. I saw his dick shiver slightly and then I put the whole tip of his cock in my mouth and started gently sucking. I wanted to feel his foreskin move and release his helmet. I wanted to start to taste his precum. I wanted to get Joshua ready, so George could gently guide his cock into my rapidly moistening pussy.

We moved towards the bed and I said, "Joshua, I want to suck your cock but it's important you cum in my pussy. George and I are here on honeymoon and I want to go home pregnant. Can you do that for me?"

Joshua laughed. "Izumi, you have no idea. You grandparents and I spoke for hours. I know what you and George want and you're not just getting me. I'm going to connect you with lots of handsome men. You're going to go home with a black baby growing in your womb and a love for Jamaican culture. Not weed and booze -- you're going to know us as people."

I was on the bed now and had my legs open. I could see that despite drying myself with the towel, after the shower, my pubes were shining with my own lubrication. I was visibly excited.

"Oh, I can see how excited you are," exclaimed George. "You're so juicy. I'd love to do the honors, as this is my honeymoon, too."

"Of course!" Joshua and I chorused.

George gently took Joshua's lovely cock and used it to nuzzle open my lips, just at the entrance to my pussy. Then, I saw him put his right hand on Joshua's hip and gently push him forward. Joshua took control and slid into me. It was a long slide because he had a long dick.

I put my hands on Joshua's bottom, so George could clearly see the golden wedding ring, so close to my own skin color, against Joshua's dark brown.

Joshua pumped and each time he pulled out I did my best to hold onto his dick. I wrapped my muscles around his cock but my own lubrication was too powerful. He slid out only to push back inside me.

After a few minutes, Joshua's pace picked up. That helped me. I could feel my own peak not too far away.

"Cum inside me, Joshua. It's important. I need your DNA!" I gasped as I felt his thrusting become more spastic. Then he stopped thrusting and I just felt the pulses again and again inside me. Joshua hadn't lied. He was a very heavy cummer and I could feel some starting to leak even before Joshua had pulled out.

But George had thought ahead.

"Here, I have some pillows to elevate your hips. That will help gravity do the work. It's important to give Joshua's sperm at least five minutes to get through your cervix before I clean you up. I mean, I'd love to start licking right now but not more than I want you to have his black baby."

"Thank you, darling. You are the best husband."

---

Our honeymoon continued as it started. Joshua introduced us to seven handsome men over the next few days. George was diligent in making sure that after they each got a chance to make me pregnant, he got a chance to taste their black sperm.

And one of those wonderful Jamaican men did it. I cam home pregnant and had our first baby nine months later. We are delighted with our new daughter, Joanna. We don't know for sure who the father is but we FaceTimed with Joshua and showed her to him and he was delighted for us.

It's been a couple of year and we now have another daughter, whose father could be one of a few diplomats working at several consulates in San Francisco. And, as readers of my first story will know, I'm pregnant with our third baby.

Next time, I'll talk about how I help the wives of men in the local tech industry have a successful experience with cuckolding. I've worked with my grandparents to develop a business model that pays for itself and helps couples draw closer through cuckolding. They don't all choose to have babies with the gentlemen I introduce them to but almost a third have and they are all still married and all still clients.

Cuckolding isn't for everyone. But for the couples who want it, a supportive environment can make it incredibly fulfilling.