Izumi & George: The English Couple

Story Info
They want introductions and a bi-racial baby.
1.6k words
4.33
1.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, am I speaking with Izumi?" asked a strangely accented woman's voice.

"Yes, who's calling?"

"My name's Linda. My husband and I moved to the Bay Area from England a couple of months ago. We were looking for someone to help us solve a problem and your name came up."

"I might know what you're calling about but perhaps it's best we meet up for a chat. Could you get to Laurel Art Garden by Lake Merritt for 11 tomorrow morning?"

"Sure. I'll see you there. I'm blond and I'll be wearing a blue button through dress with white polka dots and a belt."

"Thanks. I look Japanese, as you probably guessed. I'll wear a fitted pink turtleneck and blue jeans. And I have a baby bump. I'm sure we'll be able to find each other."

---

"Thank you for seeing me. I hope I haven't misunderstood what I was told. I'd hate to waste your time. I know the US and UK share a lot of culture but there's enough that's different that I sometimes don't get signals that are probably obvious to anyone who's been here a while."

"No problem Linda, and I don't think you've misunderstood. To be clear, I'm Izumi and I help married couples sustain their intimate relationships. I can introduce you and your husband to... What's his name by the way?"

"He's Henry," Linda answered.

"I can help you and Henry meet one or more highly vetted gentlemen."

"Oh, good. I didn't misunderstand then. I should explain. Henry and I were living just on the English side of Hay-on-Wye, which is on the Welsh border. It's not the most diverse place in the world and we wanted diversity. So when Henry's employer said they'd sponsor a visa for us to come here for a couple of years we leaped at the chance."

"But you want more than a trip to the Legion of Honor in the city, right?"

"Right. We tried dogging a few years ago but it wasn't for us. But Henry liked watching me with other men -- and cleaning me up afterwards. And I enjoyed Henry watching another man inside me. I just wanted something that wasn't with an anonymous man in a cold carpark in the rain."

"In that case, yes, I can help you. Have you and Henry had any good Japanese food here yet?"

"No, not really. We had some supermarket sushi but all of our furniture and clothes just arrived on Wednesday and we're still getting settled into our new home."

"In that case, my husband, George and I would love to take you out to a great Japanese restaurant. We know all the best places, so if you tell us where you're living we can take you to the best place in that neighborhood."

---

"You know, I'd never heard of dogging until you mentioned it. I'm not saying it's not a thing here but maybe they call it something else." I said.

"I think it was popular because it's cheap," said Henry. "But you don't hear about it much anymore, so there's probably less of it about. And where we come from it can be cold, wet and windy for nine months of the year. I suppose people use Tinder now."

Linda looked at Henry, and spoke.

"I want to get right to the point. That's the American way, I think. You can see that we're a few years older that you. I can feel my biological clock ticking very loud now. So this move here wasn't just an opportunity to advance Henry's career and see what California's like. We want an American baby. A very American baby."

"That's possible," I responded. "We have worked with lots of couples who enjoy consensual cuckolding and decided that was the right path for parenthood."

"I like that term: consensual cuckolding is so much more respectful," Henry commented. "Americans really are more polite than us Brits."

"Consent is king. We just won't work with anyone who's not fully on board with that. We don't want to see any coercion. Husbands and wives must respect each other and the gentlemen we work with. And they must respect our couples. We won't stand for anything less than enthusiastic consent and respect."

"Oh, I'm so glad we're on the same page," said Linda. "We are committed to each other but we have always wanted something extra from someone extra."

"Look, let's not beat around the bush," Henry broke in. "I love Linda completely. We both want Linda to experience joy with other men. And frankly, I want her to command me to give her pleasure afterwards. We tried it with dogging and it wasn't right. But I think you can help us level up."

"I think we could, yes. But you spoke about your biological clock and wanting an American baby, Linda. And at the Laurel Art Garden you mentioned diversity. Should I be putting two and two together and making four?"

"You should. You have it right," she answered.

I took out my phone and showed them our family portrait: me in formal Japanese dress, ginger George in his kilt, and our blackanese babies on our laps.

"Is that what you're looking for?" George asked after they'd both spent a couple of minutes looking at it, mostly zoomed in on the babies.

"Yes," Linda whispered. "We'd like a family that looks like yours."

I could see tears forming in Henry's eyes as he pleaded.

"Please help us. Introduce us to the gentlemen you mentioned. You have babies and I can see that you're pregnant, Izumi, you must know the yearning that Linda's feeling. George, I don't know about you but Linda and I are united. We know what we want and we need your help."

"We normally point out to couples that no contraception is perfect. We ask them to think about the consequences of having a baby who doesn't look like the husband. I've never spoken with a couple who had a bi-racial baby as a specific objective."

"But Izumi," Linda responded. "You have to see that we're on a time limited visa. We have a couple of years and we have to go home. And we want to go home with more than just memories. We want to bring our American baby home with us."

"I know the biological drive for a baby but this sounds like more. We need to be sure that we wouldn't be damaging your relationship by introducing you to the gentlemen who help our couples."

"I'm glad you're pushing back, Izumi. It's helpful for me because I suppose it's a way for me to open up to you in a way that I've never opened up to anyone but Linda before. You noticed that Linda called you, Linda met you, and Linda agreed to this dinner without asking me. I have a big job and a profile but when it comes to my marriage I must be a servant and not a master. I am here to serve Linda, to make her happy. Her need are my needs because I am completely devoted to Linda."

George and I said nothing as Henry continued, albeit slowly. The tension was acute and we were glad that the other guests were too far away to hear.

"My greatest satisfaction is from bringing Linda to orgasm. I just can't do that with regular sex. I can only do it orally. And that has grown into our primary form of sexual release over the years. When we tried dogging, we'd go home afterwards and I'd spend as long as Linda wanted licking her clean of the other mans sperm. It was worth it to both see another man give her an orgasm with regular sex and for me to give her an orgasm while she let me lick her out."

Linda was shaking with emotion and put her hand on Henry's then turned around to embrace him.

"We should meet again at our home," I said. "I can take you through the gentlemen who are helping our couples at the moment. If you wanted, we could finish dinner and go back for coffee."

---

"So you don't know if Joshua fathered your first baby?" Linda asked, with a cup of coffee in her hand and a smile on her face.

"We don't know. But Joshua introduced us to the other six men we met on our honeymoon. And we still FaceTime with him to give him updates on the baby. He's a lovely man." I answered.

"You are so lucky," Linda said. "So much variety and all arranged by your grandparents! I wish our community was as supportive."

George's face fell at the last sentence.

"You mean you'd suffer as a family for having a bi-racial baby?"

"Please don't worry," Henry said. "We won't suffer and nor will the baby. People in the area we used to live in aren't used to diversity. They're not bad but they can be socially clumsy. But we won't be going back there. When we move back we'll live in a city. When you have a baby it's much better to be near schools, doctors, and book shops. Our cities are fine -- mostly."

---

"Have you heard anything from Linda and Henry?" George asked a few weeks later.

"Oh, I have regular updates from Linda. I have also spoken to Henry and he's enthusiastic, although slightly more reserved. But they've been enthusiastic as a couple and all the gentlemen who've been with them have been very positive."

"So you think she's pregnant, then?"

"Probably. She knows what to do and she's sampled widely during her fertile time. I think she's just doing the normal thing and waiting until three months before she announces it."

"You know, if I wasn't married to you I'd envy Henry. Linda is almost as enthusiastic as you. And I am foursquare with him on cleaning up afterwards."

"I love you George, you always give the most exquisite oral. I love it, even if you aren't cleaning another man's cum from my pussy."

"You say the sweetest things."