Izumi’s Cuckold Dating Clients

Story Info
Japanese and Jewish wives helped to cuckold their husbands.
1.7k words
3.77
7.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Izumi, a Japanese American woman living in the East Bay. My husband, George, and I have been a consensual cuckold couple since the day after we met, at university. In fact, one of the things that attracted George to me was my love for having sex with lots of different men. He is not the father of either of our daughters, or the baby I'm pregnant with now.

I help couples in the tech industry have a successful time with cuckolding. I want their experience to bring them closer together and help them sustain their marriage. That means that I sometimes meet a potential client and decline to introduce them to one of the gentlemen I know. Cuckolding is not a gimmick that can fix a failing marriage. Sometimes the right thing to do is to encourage a potential client to seek counseling before seeking cuckolding.

I don't learn about clients from questionnaires or by intrusively examining their web history. I sit down with them, ask questions, and listen. Most often the wives, who are generally white or Asian, approach me. I take them to lunch and find out what they want. If they are confident they want to find out more then I sit down with both of them.

---

Aoi is a friend of my sister. She's married to Ethan, a Canadian hardware engineer who'd just been transferred down from Vancouver. We met at an artisanal coffee place near the bay.

"I started taking Ethan to swinger clubs before we got married," she said. "He always told me that he loved watching me cum on another man's dick. I love it but I hate condoms. It just doesn't feel right for me. I want someone we can know and trust and I want him to fill me with cum."

"Just fill you with cum? Or maybe something more?" I asked.

Aoi's tawny skin flushed pink as she blushed.

"Well, I'd like a baby. And I'd like to orgasm when the man makes the baby in me. I can't orgasm on Ethan's dick. I don't know why but it feels a bit rough even though he tries to be gentle. He always makes me cum with his mouth."

It was clear that Aoi was already thinking about having Ethan bringing up a baby fathered by one of her lovers. But you never know if any problems she and he have could be resolved in other ways.

"Does he have a foreskin?" I aksed.

"Oh no! He's Canadian but he was born here. That's why they transferred him for the hardware project. He was circumcised as a baby."

"There's no guarantee but that might be it. I have found that circumcised men move differently. I only introduce my clients to men whose foreskin is intact. It's an attraction for many wives -- and quite a few husbands who want to lick the foreskin clean afterwards. And for those who don't care either way it's not a problem."

Aoi commented "I think Ethan might like that. He's often told me that he wishes we didn't need to insist on condoms at clubs. I think he'd love to clean me up after he'd watched someone else cum in me. He might be happy to suck a cock, too. I like sucking cock, so why shouldn't he?"

Ethan, Aoi, and I met together the next week and Aoi was right. It was clear that Ethan was deeply in love with Aoi but sad that he couldn't give her an orgasm through normal sex or swinging.

"I'd love to see Aoi's ecstatic face as another man's naked cock pumped her. Aoi deserves so much more. I want her to reach the most magnificent orgasms as someone we trust spills his DNA inside her," explained Ethan.

This was the time for me to issue a warning and a gentle sales pitch.

"You know that comes with a risk? No form of birth control is perfect. Aoi could get pregnant however religiously she takes her pill. You need to think about that."

"I have been thinking about it since we became a couple. Aoi and I don't look alike. And if the man you introduce us to doesn't look like me then any birth control failure could lead to Aoi having a baby that couldn't be mistaken for mine."

His tone was excited and I noticed that he didn't use any conditional tense. As far as Ethan was concerned, he owed Aoi orgasms and a baby. And he really didn't care if the baby didn't look like him.

I pulled out my phone and showed them my own family portrait. Me, a proper Japanese woman in traditional dress for this formal picture. I had both my blackanese daughters on my lap and my ginger husband George sitting beside me. We'd made sure he looked equally formal, with a Scottish kilt, sporran, and even a dirk.

"Ethan, you don't look so different from my husband George. Is this the kind of family you want? My daughters cannot be mistaken for George's kids. He often gets asked about them and he lets everyone know that he's happy for me to have black lovers. Could you cope with that?"

Ethan looked more excited than shocked. I knew that I couldn't read Aoi so clearly, though.

"You have such a lovely family," she said. "Your daughters have different fathers?"

"Yes," I replied. "George and I agreed that we'd have a different father for each baby. We'll have more, too."

"So," Aoi said thoughtfully, "not just one lover. So much variety." She sounded intrigued but controlled.

I couldn't make my decision that night. Aoi was restrained and I'd need to speak with her later. I wasn't sure if Ethan was genuinely eager to be a cuckold daddy who raised other men's babies or just as sexually excited as he could get in a semi-formal conversation.

When I called Aoi a couple of days later she and Ethan had spoken. A lot. Ethan was very keen to watch other men giving her orgasms and pumping her full of cum while she was fertile. He had no concerns about telling other men and women that he loved his wife's lovers' babies.

Aoi was also keen.

"I really want to try a man with a foreskin. In college, all the boys were circumcised. It's all I've ever known. And I've only ever been with white guys. I'd like to be introduced to a black man. I'm not going to promise Ethan a baby just yet. I think I might need to test a few different men. Ethan can watch and then clean me up with his tongue. I can't wait for the orgasms."

I have introduced Aoi and Ethan to four men. Aoi insisted that they should all be black and Ethan was fully supportive. Aoi called me a few weeks ago to confirm that she's three months pregnant. It looks like she and I will be having our babies around the same time.

---

Talia called me after she and her husband met another couple I have worked with. We met for lunch and Talia explained that she and her husband had been a couple since they met at university. They work well as a couple but their sex life had been slowing for years.

Like most couples, they had an active sex life in their late teens. It slowed a little when they got married and again when their jobs became more demanding. Now in their mid-20s, Talia and David wanted to add someone else into their relationship to help them improve their sex lives.

Like most of my clients, David was circumcised and Talia wanted to experience sex with a man whose foreskin was intact. Talia had an extra driver: as a Jewish woman, foreskins were forbidden. Licking a man's foreskin would be the equivalent of eating the forbidden fruit for Talia.

A few evenings later, we met again and David joined us.

"I feel that I used to be able to satisfy Talia. I know I'm not doing that as much nowadays. I'd like to help her find a man who's able to make Talia cum from fucking. Then I could make her cum -- again -- orally."

"This is quite a personal question," I asked, "but are you suggesting that he'd wear a condom and you'd go down on Talia afterwards -- or do you want to lick her out after some other man has cum in her?"

David looked at Talia as he responded.

"I'd do the first but I'm hoping for the second. It would make me feel good to be of more service to Talia."

"Oh, David," Talia squealed, as she hugged him.

Talia and David have been good clients. I introduced them to two lovely gentlemen: Alejandro and Jorge.

As I audition all the gentlemen I connect couples with, I know that they both have long and meaty foreskins. I also suspected that Talia and David might want a cuckold baby one day. They are both fair haired. Alejandro and Jorge are from Mexico and Venezuela. They have dark hair -- almost black -- and lovely olive skin tones. I am confident that Talia would love a baby that can't be mistaken for David's. It's a door they can walk through if the time is ever right for them.

Talia was very positive about both Alejandro and Jorge.

"I had no idea what I was missing out on. They are so lovey and quite a bit bigger than David. We both like cleaning them up after they've cum in me. The mix of juices is awesome. David always wants to do that before he cleans me up. I think he's hoping for a cuckold baby. I'm not sure if I want a baby yet. But I love the cuckolding. Thank you so much for helping us find happiness again!"

Alejandro and Jorge have both been visiting Talia and David regularly for almost a year now. When I met up with Talia and David after six months they were so much happier than before. They are enjoying their sex life so much more, which has reduced the strain on their marriage.