Izumi & George Expand

Story Info
A new couple become maternity leave cover.
1.8k words
3.92
2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did we meet," I asked George.

"You know how we met, Izumi. It was at a party at university."

"And..."

"And you were having sex with some jock. I don't know his name."

"I don't think I ever knew it," I interrupted.

"And then I asked permission to go down on you after he'd cum and you agreed." He finished.

"Did you know that we're not unique?"

"In what way?"

"I got another call today, through the Asian sisterhood. Can you get over to that Louisiana restaurant on Shattuck -- the one near the university campus. Lunch on Wednesday?"

"I suppose so. But aren't students a bit young?"

"Were we too young?" I responded.

"OK. Fair point. Describe some realities. Point out potential mistakes etc..."

"Exactly. And I know you like gumbo."

---

"I can't see anyone Asian here apart from you. Do you think they got cold feet? George asked.

"I said I was contacted through the Asian sisterhood. But she's not Asian. She's Mexican. Look, there she is," I said as I waved a tall, dark haired young woman with an even taller fair haired man on her elbow to our table.

"We're glad to meet you," I said. "I'm Izumi and this is my husband, George."

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Carmen and this is Dylan," said the young woman.

"I'm glad Akiko put you in touch. It sounds like you and we might have similar stories."

"I'm sorry, I only know your name," said Carmen.

"Long and short," I explained, "George and I met at a party at university. I was having sex with a jock and George asked permission to go down on me after the jock had cum. Does that ring a bell?"

"The specifics are different but the essence is the same," nodded Dylan.

"Pretty much," Carmen agreed. "When we met I wasn't dating, just having one night stands. When I moved here I knew I needed something and I didn't know exactly what. I got a reputation as a bit of a slut because, I wasn't choosey. I was walking back home late one night. I was a bit drunk and I stank of sex and Dylan was such a gentleman. He made sure I got home safely, he didn't take advantage and he checked on me the next morning."

"That's sweet," I said.

"I asked to see her again," Dylan said. "But I also confided in her that she was very sexy with cum dripping down her inner thigh. I admitted that I really wanted to lick it but just couldn't because she was drunk and that would be wrong."

"So it was like one of those interview scenes from When Harry Met Sally," Carmen commented. "'At that moment I knew; I knew the way you know about a good melon.' Dylan was what -- and who -- I'd been looking for."

"Well, that makes sense. I understand why Akiko thought we should talk. Is there anything you need that we might be able to help with?"

"Akiko said that you could introduce us..." Dylan started.

"Ahhh, yes. But I really work with married couples. I'm glad that you've found each other but,"

"But we are married," Carmen interrupted and held up her wedding band. "When you know, you know. It doesn't matter that Dylan's still an undergrad and I've just submitted my PhD thesis. We were married last month. My father's delighted that I've married an American citizen but he has no idea about why our relationship works."

"You mother, on the other hand," George suggested.

"We are very close. She encourages me and I think she wishes that she had been given the opportunity Dylan wants me to take."

"So, what exactly is it that you want?" I asked. "We're glad you're happy. But what problem can we solve for you that you haven't already been solving for yourselves?"

"That's it," Carmen responded. "We found each other because I was engaging in fairly reckless sex while Dylan was considerate and respectful of me. But I haven't been engaging in reckless sex since Dylan found me. I went to the college clinic and got tested. I'm fine. But Dylan wants me to be as free as possible, which is great. But how do we meet people who will help me cuckold Dylan without putting us both at risk?"

"And Akiko knows that all the gentlemen I work with are carefully vetted." I said.

"That's it. We want gentlemen, not frat bros with a keg. I'm growing up and that's why we need your help. Can you?"

---

"George, I've been thinking."

"Uh-huh..." George was trying to thin down a crêpe batter.

"It's not long now until we have a baby and two infants."

"Three children from three different fathers," he responded with a song in his voice.

"Yes, and I'm happy with that, too. But I'm trying to work out how I'd manage a day with three kids while running my business."

"Oh, yes that's a problem. I can see how challenging it will be. But it sounds like you have an idea."

"I do. Carmen and Dylan."

"Why would they want to run it? She's about to get her PhD in... was it Cognitive Neuroscience?"

"I think that's the broad area, yes. Look the thing is that although I'd love to hold auditions and keep up with the couples we already support I just won't have time. So maybe she and Dylan could help."

"No more auditions?" George asked in a sad tone. "Do you mean..."

"I don't mean that there'll be no more sex. I promise that I will keep you happily cuckolded. I just think that Carmen would enjoy holding auditions and Dylan certainly would. And she is well connected with Latinas while I'm not. So we could expand and help more couples. There must be Latinas with husbands who want to be cuckolded. They'll want someone who can introduce them to reliable gentlemen, too."

"I'm sorry, I think I came across as selfish. I just love love watching you orgasm with them. I love watching them inseminate you. I suppose I was being selfish." He apologized with a tone that indicated he knew he wasn't being entirely selfish.

I rubbed his bottom as he poured the batter into the crêpe pan.

"Look, I will need to cut down on what I do as the children are the priority. But no-one says we have to do just one audition. Maybe Carmen could audition everyone and I could do callback auditions with a select group that she has especially high hopes for. What do you think?"

"I love that. Sometimes, when a man keeps his cock in you as a plug, for several minutes after he's cum you I see you have a second sort of spontaneous orgasm. I love watching you orgasm like that and if Carmen can have you doing callbacks on the best of the best then I'll be very happy."

---

"You're kidding, right?" Carmen exclaimed. "Let me call Dylan over and I'll put you on speakerphone."

He must have just been in the room next door because he was there in 30 seconds.

"Dylan, Izumi has asked if I would be willing to audition the men who approach her. And to expand the network. What do you think?"

"It sounds perfect. I love watching another man cum inside you. And more is better, right?"

I think that what I heard next was Carmen and Dylan kissing.

"Errr, Izumi. I think we're very keen to help you out. I think I need to sit down with you and discuss how you actually make things work but we'd definitely like to work with you like this."

"If you didn't sound so horny you'd sound very professional," I chuckled in response.

She started to apologize and I interrupted.

"Don't apologize to me for enjoying your work! Seriously, if I didn't have two kids and a third on the way then it's exactly the kind of offer that George and I would love. I think we see ourselves in you and we like it."

"Thank you."

"The one thing I need to say now is my standard warning that no form of contraception is perfect. If you take the lead on auditions and maybe enjoy time with some already vetted gentlemen then there's an even higher risk of you getting pregnant."

"Did you hear that, Carmen?" Dylan exclaimed. "If you work really hard then I might see another man getting you pregnant. And then I'll have to raise the baby with you. What a shame you have such a strong work ethic!"

"Dylan!" I mock shouted. "Please don't predict me having to do this thing again in a year's time!"

---

"Izumi, I think you'll want to do a recall on Darryl."

"Thank you, George will be happy."

"Thanks for telling me about that. I'd always disengaged immediately after a man cums in me. But Darryl was very keen to plug me and with his girth I came twice more before he pulled out. And Dylan was very happy because Darryl's a heavy cummer."

"I think George is going to be over the moon. Thank you so much Carmen. It's great how you've been helping Latinas cuckold their husbands. I'm so glad Akiko introduced us."

"Is Akiko?" She hinted.

"No, no. She's happily monogamous with her husband. She knows but they're not interested and I'm not going to push. But she's an absolute sweetie and she knew what to do when she finds someone who needs connections. And look at how well it's worked out." I chirped.

"Oh, talking about how well it's gone." Carmen said.

I didn't say anything and she eventually caved and continued.

"Look, the thing is that we had Joe over on Monday, like normal. Then I held auditions the next two nights and the Laurence came over. And well, I'd had my IUD removed. So the thing is -- and this is just between you and me -- the only other person who know is Dylan, but... I'm pregnant! About two months so don't say a word to anyone, even George."

"I'm so happy for you both, Carmen. Congratulations!"

"Dylan has been amazing. He keeps waking up in the middle of the night and laughing. He's so happy! That wakes me up. He's almost happier than me."

"Do you know who?"

"I'm not sure. Like I said, it could have been any of them, or even someone I auditioned at the weekend. But I am sure I'll be having an Afro-Latino baby. When the news is out Dylan wants to have a long sit down with George."

"George will be delighted. And I'm so happy for you and Dylan, Carmen. I sort of feel guilty about what I said to him about having to find someone new if you got pregnant."

"Don't worry! Oh, I need to introduce you to Päivi. She's Finnish and she's often in the coffee shop where I chat with prospects before I audition them. It turns out that she and her husband have been discussing consensual cuckolding for over a year. So, you me and she should meet for lunch soon."

We did meet and more about that next time.