Izzy and Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're all very close aren't you?"

"Yes, very. We share almost everything and really do look out for each other. What're your plans?"

"I don't have any. My Dad will be busy this weekend and wants to play golf with a friend who's visiting."

"You could give Dougie a call." We laughed. "Actually you could come to London with me. I'd need to check with Jane first. Her band is doing two nights at a club ..." She hesitated, "It's a gay, well lesbian club."

"Really, you'd take me?"

"No, I'd let you come. Let me check." She went away to call Jane and when she came back told me that it was alright.

"Okay. I'm getting the train and staying a few nights her flat. I'm not sure when I'm coming back. You're welcome to come and stay there for a few nights and go to the club with us."

"When you say 'the flat', does Jane rent it and share? Does your girlfriend live in London?"

"Yes, no, wait. Jane rents the flat. It has two bedrooms and is really nice. She's not sharing at the moment."

"It would be great, I need to check with my Dad, but I'd love it."

Suddenly the look on her faced changed and now she looked serious. "I've told everyone that I have a girlfriend, but that is not totally true and she doesn't live in London."

"I'm not sure that I understand." I was confused and wondered if I was having a dumb moment.

"I've never told anyone this before except Jane, and I need you to promise that you'll never discuss it with anyone else." I was puzzled and just nodded.

"I've always told people that I have a girlfriend and it saved me a lot of hassle except for the speculation but I didn't care about that. For the last few months, I've been fantasising and dreaming about someone, a woman. The thing is she's older than me and it's madness, but I can't get her out of my head. She's a friend of the family and something happened last year that's changed my world and I'm struggling to deal with it."

I sat quietly in case she said something else, but then I remembered something. "Didn't you spend last summer with your aunt because her partner had died?"

"Yes."

"Does that have anything to do with it? Did you meet someone while you were there? The Lake District wasn't it?"

"Come on we need coffee." We walked into the nearby shopping area and went to a cafe. After we had our drinks we went to sit outside. "This is a secret, so, please don't tell anyone." I nodded.

"My aunt moved to the Lake District after her first wife was killed in a road accident. She's not really my aunt, she's Jess's friend, they were at college together. Jane and I loved to go and stay with her, we both adore her and she's gorgeous. She met a policewoman in the Lake District and they got married. Jane and I were her bridesmaids. Jenny was wonderful as well and they made a great couple."

"Jenny, was she the one who died?"

"Stabbed during a drugs raid."

"Oh shit." I had no idea what else to say.

"We all went to the funeral. Milly, my aunt, was distraught and in a bad way. I decided to stay and look after her, to help her. I stayed all summer and ... well, I grew up and Milly seemed to recover. I loved being with her. We've spoken at least once a week since then and had the odd visit. Then a few months ago I had a dream about her."

Fiona sipped her coffee and appeared to be thinking. She was close to tears as she looked at me. "I've tried to sort myself out. She's forty-four for fuck's sake. There's no way she feels the same way about me but ..." I waited.

"I cannot get her out of my head. I'm crazy about her. I'm trying to pull myself together."

"Maybe if you don't see her you'll get over her."

"That's the thing. I'm probably going to go to Lancaster University."

"Is that close?"

"An hour, maybe a bit less."

"Is that wise?"

"I'll only see her the odd time. I went to university and I was really impressed. Hopefully, it will be okay."

There was not much to say but Fiona passed me her phone. There was a picture of her and Jane with her aunt and then one of her aunt on her own. I gasped, "Wow, I see what you mean, she's beautiful. Her hair ..."

She had long red hair and I know that I said Fiona's mum was one of the most beautiful women that I'd ever seen; well she just got relegated by one place.

"Is that a good likeness? If so, I see what you mean."

Later that day I spoke to my Dad. He thought that it was a great idea and that he'd give me some money, as long as I was careful.

The two of us go the train to London and chatted all the way. "Have you ever been with a boy?"

"I've done some kissing but not much else. What about you?"

"I've had a boy kiss my tits and he had his hand in my pants but I didn't like it."

"Who do you like?"

"Besides you and Jane I really haven't found anyone my age that pushes my buttons. Your mum's hot, but that's probably why I had the crush on you two. A couple of teachers and some actresses but they're all a few years older than me."

"Well at the club tonight there will be all ages and they'll all have their own likes, but I suspect that you'll get some interest. Just be very careful."

We made our way to the flat and Jane greeted us. She seemed a bit reserved at first until I said, "Jane thank you for letting me stay and watch you play. I'm very grateful for your kindness and quite excited." She visibly softened and I got a proper hug and a sloppy kiss.

"Hi, Emily, nice to see you again."

The flat was beautiful, clean, tidy and very homely. It was clear to see that it was lived in and cared for. The furnishings and kitchen equipment were all good quality. I was impressed, "This place is beautiful."

"Come on I'll show you the room that you can use."

We set off in a taxi to the club which wasn't yet open but the staff were getting the place ready. Jane introduced me to the other band members, Angela on bass, Greta on keyboards, Sophie the singer and guitarist and Izzy the drummer. They all said 'Hi' but that was all as they were busy getting set up. The drummer had a lot of gear to set up and Fiona helped her. I looked around, it looked like a normal nightclub, but then I didn't really know what a nightclub looked like except from TV.

Fiona and I got a table near the stage and had a couple of soft drinks. I watched as the customers came in. They were all sorts, older women (some much older than I'd expected) some as a couple and some with much younger women, almost girls. Some were quite butch looking, some were very feminine, but most looked fairly ordinary, normal. But then I'd not known what a lesbian looked like and now I did, they looked like any other woman. It made me feel a bit better.

When I went for another drink I was approached by a woman about ten years older than me. She was gorgeous, but not really my type. What was my type? I had no real idea.

The band came on and as they took their positions I was shocked. They were wearing very short pink flared skirts, tights (the skirts were too short for stockings), heels and white blouses that revealed lots of chest. Then I saw the drummer, Izzy, and was stunned. I'd not paid much attention to her before but there was no way you could avoid her legs. She was about 5'10" and most of that was legs and they were astonishingly shapely. By contrast, she didn't seem to have much of a bust.

They were great, played several rock numbers, older classics, some folk-type stuff by John Martyn (a favourite of my Dad), a few more modern numbers and a couple of their own. The singer had a great voice and the rest of the band was tight. Jane was a star and she clearly knew how to play. I loved her guitar and Fiona told me that it had been a present from her. I was stunned; it must have cost a fortune. The drummer was good and she really didn't hold back, she was sweating profusely and had to keep towelling off in-between numbers. She had fairly short spiky blonde hair; anything longer would have been a problem I'm sure.

They played for about forty minutes before taking a break, coming over to us and they drank a lot of water. We chatted away, I realised that they were nice girls and I felt comfortable with them. I was talking to Greta when someone sat down next to me. It was Izzy and she said "Hi." I turned towards her and all I could do was smile. I'd seen her eyes, they were dark and deep and beautiful.

Like an idiot, I muttered "Your eyes ..."

"Deep and mysterious, but that's not what most people usually notice about me first."

"You mean the legs. I'd noticed and if they were mine I'd make sure that they were visible." Then I blushed. The two of us chatted away until it was time for them to play again.

From where Fiona and I were sitting I could see Izzy and watched her closely as she played. I paid attention to those legs. At one point she bent to pick up a towel and grab some water and she saw me looking at her, she winked at me. My heart stopped. I thought that I might be in love, but then she was a few years older than me and I was just a baby girl and fresh lesbian.

When they finished up they got huge applause and they came over to sit down again. After a quick drink, they went to change but as they were back the next evening they didn't have to pack up. The DJ was playing and several of them started dancing. I danced with a couple of the girls before Izzy asked me to dance and as we reached the dance floor a slow number started. She held me close but didn't speak. We were probably only there for two numbers, but it felt like ten years. She took me back to the table and started chatting with someone else. As we were about to leave she whispered. "Do you have plans tomorrow?"

"Well, I'm going to check out the shops during the day and back here in the evening."

"I'll be in the Oxford Street/ Bond Street area from about 11 o'clock for a couple of hours. If you're nearby and fancy a coffee give me a call." She was gone before I realised that I didn't have her number.

Jane, Fiona and I got back to the flat and made hot chocolate. Jane looked at me, "Do you like Izzy? I saw you dancing."

"She's very attractive and we only chatted for a few minutes, but she seems nice. She offered to meet me for coffee tomorrow." Fiona and Jane smiled.

"Izzy's twenty-six. She broke up with her partner about six months ago after two years together. Tonight was the first time I saw her really smile in six months."

"I do like her but I don't really know what I'm doing and she didn't give me her number."

"Izzy told me that she really likes you, finds you attractive. But, she worries that you're new to this and a lot younger than her. She asked me to give you her number, but you don't have to decide to call her and you don't have to meet her. Anyway, you'll see her tomorrow evening." I went to bed.

I was lying thinking, thinking about Izzy, she was gorgeous and I did fancy her, but was she too old for me? I fell asleep and woke sometime later after a dream. I was shocked and lay shaking at what was in the dream. There was a knock on the door and Fiona called, "Are you okay?" She came in.

"I had a dream, did I wake you?"

"You screamed, are you alright? What was it about?"

"I've never had a dream like that before. It wasn't scary, actually, it was scary. It was scary because of what I was doing, it was so slutty."

"Can I ask who was in it or what you were doing?"

"You can ask, but I could never ever use the words that I'd need to describe that."

"So it was Izzy?" I just smiled as she left. It had been Izzy and it was filthy, but there was no way that could ever come true and there was no way that I could ever behave like that.

Fiona, Jane and I headed out and we all bought a few things. Fiona looked at me and asked I fancied a coffee. When I said that I did she told me that the two of them were off on their own and that I could text them if I wanted to meet up later. Well, they'd clearly encouraged me. I took a deep breath and sent a message to say that I was outside a coffee shop near the corner of Oxford Street and Regent Street. Two minutes later I got a reply.

See you in about five minutes. Mine's a flat white. X

So she was nearby and obviously not shy. I stood in the small queue and just as I placed my order I saw her, she waved and grabbed a table. She was wearing jeans.

"Hi, Emily, I wasn't sure that you'd contact me." I looked at her. God, she was stunning but wearing jeans.

"If I'd known that you'd be wearing jeans I might not have. Hello, I'm very nervous." She laughed a nice kind laugh. I liked it.

We sat for about forty minutes and covered a lot of ground. Eventually, we went to a few shops and bought a couple of things.

"I need to go home to get my stuff and I like to chill for a couple of hours before I'm playing. I could see you later at the gig." She must have seen my face fall. "Or you could come back with me. I promise that I'll not try anything on. This is too new for you."

We went back to her flat which was small, cosy and really very nice. She had lots of photos and there was a pile of drums in the corner. "Toilet is through there. Want a cold drink?" I nodded and went to the loo.

She was sitting down when I came back and I must have looked as nervous as I felt. "It's okay Emily. I don't expect anything of you and don't plan to attack you I promise."

I smiled at her, "I don't expect anything of you Izzy, but will you please let me kiss you before I die here and lose my courage."

"You don't need courage little one." She opened her arms. I put one leg each side of her on the sofa, facing her and sat back on her knees. I took a deep breath and kissed her. I have no idea how long it lasted but it was the most magical thing that I've ever experienced. She pulled back, "Shit you can kiss."

"I've never kissed anyone like that before. I liked it; I'd like to do it again." We stayed like that for a while. I got up and took her hand. "I'd like to do that some more but I'd like to do it on a bed. Come on before I wake up from this dream."

"Are you sure? You realise that we might end up doing more than just kissing, but I promise you that you'll have to lead."

We went through to her bedroom where there was a huge wardrobe and a large bed. There were fairy lights around the headboard and gauze curtains so it was dim and inviting. I threw off my shoes, lay down and she came beside me and I attacked her with my lips for some time.

"You can take things gently you know."

I kissed her again, gently, and I slid my hand across her belly that was exposed because her shirt had ridden up. I felt her shudder a little and knew that I was doing okay. As I got bolder I slid my hand upwards until I reached her left breast. It was small, much smaller than I am, but it felt wonderful and as I caressed the nipple I extracted a response and a small groan from Izzy. I gained more confidence from that and moved her shirt upwards so that I could see her breasts. They were beautiful to me and I bent forward and kissed her right breast, planting kisses all over it until I reached the nipple which I took it into my mouth and sucked and nibbled. At the same time, I was still caressing the other one. "Emily I don't know where you learned this but you're doing something very special."

I slid my hand downwards and stroked her belly. It was taught and quivered to my touch. I slid my hand further down inside her waistband. I felt her move and thought that I'd done something wrong, but she undid the button of her jeans and I kept going. She'd silently given her permission. I was excited now and I knew that my gusset was damp. I slid my fingers under the waistband of her panties and touched nothing, she was bare. I kept going and found the folds between her legs. I reached a little button that I realised was her clit, I stroked it and then she shouted my name and shuddered. She grabbed my wrist, "Stop, please stop, just for a moment." I paused, but I loved this. I moved my fingers and slid one inside her; she was very wet and felt incredible. I added another finger; she came again and grabbed my wrist. I stopped and we were still.

Izzy moved my wrist and rolled onto her side. "I've not been that excited or come that easily for a long time, actually ever. That was incredible but I'm worn out from that. Now I need to look after you."

"You don't have to."

"I know, but that was gentle and wonderful, this will be different. Tell me if you want me to stop at any point." She rolled on top of me and pressed her lips against mine with some force; she wriggled against me and then moved to one side and pulled my blouse off with some urgency. She pushed my bra aside and took my nipple into her mouth as she unfastened the bra. She sucked, she nibbled and then she gently bit me. It bloody hurt but then I realised that it was more surprise than pain and I desperately wanted her to do it again. She shifted to the other nipple and did the same thing and I nearly came right then. She raised herself up and pulled down my clothes to expose me and pushed my legs apart. She was gentle but forceful and I knew what she was going to do. She looked up and with her eyes asked the question. I nodded. She kissed my inner thighs and licked up to my lips, kissed and licked them and I thought that I was going to explode. She pushed her tongue inside then licked my clit, I screamed, I came and I started to cry. Izzy came up along-side me and held me. "Are you okay?" I just nodded. I was more than okay.

I didn't speak at first then I moved towards her and snuggled against her torso. "Thank you, thank you very much, that was wonderful."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I was scared. I was scared that it wouldn't be as good as I'd hoped, but it was. I was scared that I wouldn't like it, but I loved it. I was scared that I wouldn't be any good."

"I could tell you that it was better than you hoped and that you were better than good. All of those hours watching porn or reading filthy stories did the trick."

I laughed. "Thank you."

"Now I need an hour to recover. Don't move."

She fell asleep instantly, holding me close. I'd never felt anything like this. I'd felt good the night that Fiona held me but she was my friend and this was different.

When I opened my eyes I saw Izzy looking at me, studying me. "Hello little one, you're very beautiful. I've never been to bed with anyone that I've known for less than 24 hours but somehow I feel that I've known you for a long time. I'm thinking about handcuffing you to this bed."

"You can if you want, but I promise that I'll stay beside you and if you like I'll come back to bed with you. Who is 'little one'?"

"You are. You're smaller than me and younger than me and I've decided that you're my little one."

"Your little one?"

"I don't know what the future holds for you and me, but for the rest of my life you'll always be 'little one'"

"I don't care what you call me, although I like 'little one'. I like 'my' a lot." I kissed her.

I called Fiona and told her that I'd be there soon to change. She asked if I was still with Izzy shopping. I simply replied that I was with her and had found what I was looking for.

Fiona and I were eventually alone whilst the band was getting ready. She looked at me and said, "I know that you weren't shopping all of that time and the look you have about you tells me quite a bit. You're no longer a lesbian virgin are you?" I nodded, she was correct.

"Are you okay? You hardly know her."

"We told each other a lot about ourselves and I know her quite well now."

"I don't need details I just need to know that you're okay."

"I've never felt any better in my life and I've felt things that I didn't know anyone could feel. Please don't think badly of me."