Izzy and Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you both feel brave you could come here on Saturday and we could have dinner together. You'll have the house to yourselves on Sunday because I'm away and Izzy could travel to Manchester from here on Monday." Izzy was clearly a little bothered by that idea but eventually agreed that it made sense, even if she was terrified.

Meeting Dad

It was obvious that Izzy was getting increasingly nervous the closer the taxi got to the house. I opened the door and found my Dad in the kitchen. He looked nervous as I went to hug him. Izzy stood at the door. "Dad, this is Izzy, my girlfriend."

He smiled, then went over to her and shook her hand before saying, "That seems like a business meeting." He wrapped his arms around her and I heard him whisper. "You're shaking and look as nervous as I feel." He stood back, "You'd better call me Robert. It's nice to meet you and you're welcome in our home."

We got comfortable, well we got comfy seats and talked. "I was scared about this meeting. My daughter's suddenly grown up and is no longer the fourteen-year-old that I hoped she'd always stay. She has a girlfriend and that takes my breath away. Now I need to stop babbling."

Izzy laughed and looked relaxed for the first time. "I was terrified about coming here. I've not known Emily for long, am older than her and she only told you a couple of weeks ago that she was gay. I'm still scared, but thank you for your welcome. From something that she told me after she'd talked with you, I can make a promise that I will never deliberately hurt her. I also have to tell you that I'm head over heels in love with your daughter and have never felt like this before."

"I feel the same Dad. I know that it's early days but it seems so right."

We managed to relax a little more and then went to change to go out to dinner. Dad's mouth fell open when we appeared, wearing dresses and heels. Izzy's dress looked shorter than mine, but then she had longer legs. Mine was cut to show a little cleavage as well. We'd fixed each other's hair and make-up and I know that we looked great. "Bloody hell, I think that I've changed my mind, we can't go out with you two dressed like that."

I was stunned "What?"

He smiled. "Only joking you both look stunning. Now, where's my baseball bat?"

"What do you want a baseball bat for? Do you have one?"

"It'll be to keep people away from you two."

Dinner was great. We ate Italian and were just finished our main courses when Jess and Victoria arrived. They stopped to say 'hi' and Dad asked them to join us for a glass of wine. They ended up eating whilst we all chatted. Obviously, they knew Izzy vaguely from the band as well as Victoria having had business dealings with her. The restaurant left us with the table all evening and just kept bringing wine. It was actually really good to chat. I was 'out' happy and proud of my girlfriend. Izzy relaxed because they were familiar faces. My Dad was the one who was most uneasy. I saw Victoria talking quietly to him.

On the way home I asked what they'd been talking about. "We discussed my concerns about you and she told me that she'd be happy to help me if I wanted. She also told me that she'd never tell me anything that she knew in confidence."

"That's good. I know that Fiona and Jane have very few secrets from their mums."

Izzy and I were a bit awkward when we got back to the house and Dad realised that. "Look you two; I know that you'd be sleeping together if you were at Izzy's. As a Dad, I'm going to feel a bit odd about his child having sex but that's my problem. Go." He kissed me, turned to Izzy and kissed her on the cheek as well.

It was very gentle sex that night in the guest room as that had a double bed and I only had a large single. Dad was right it, was very odd.

We both woke at about the same time and just looked at each other. I was besotted. We had breakfast on the go when Dad appeared. He ate with us and then left saying as he did so, "I'll be back Tuesday. Behave yourselves." Then he laughed, before adding, "Well be sensible at least."

We went back to bed and stayed for some time. The sex was sensational and we used Dad's big shower. "You're a right little one, we need one of these."

"We?"

"Okay, if we get together, we."

We went out to explore the area and held hands. I bumped into a couple of people that I knew from school and they all noticed me holding Izzy's hand. I wanted to say that I didn't care, that I loved her and that she was beautiful, but I didn't say anything out loud.

We cooked together and cuddled. Izzy wanted to do some reading for her work so I tidied up and then went and sat on the floor beside her. I rested my head against her leg; she reached down and placed her hand on my hair. I was motionless for the whole time despite wanting to stoke her leg, but I knew that would distract her. I felt her tap me gently and I looked up. She was smiling at me, then she stood, took my hand and led me to bed. We didn't say one word to each other for the next ninety minutes unless a scream counts as a word.

When Izzy left the next day, I cleaned the house and went shopping. I bumped into Jess coming out of her salon which is normally closed on a Monday and when I said 'hello' she told me that she'd been stocktaking. She offered me a lift home and when she realised that Dad and Izzy were away she invited me to stay for dinner.

Jess asked me about coming out and about how my Dad had taken it. She told me about her Dad and the disaster that had been. "Your Dad is going to have doubts and concerns, but you have to realise that he'd have those same doubts about you dating boys."

When Victoria came home she joined in and by the time dinner was done I felt much more confident about whatever the future held if Izzy was around or not. I hoped that she would be.

I couldn't go back to London the following weekend as I had something on at home so I spoke to Izzy every night. I tried to keep busy every day, guitar practice, reading, cooking for Dad. Not much distracted me, I missed her.

One evening I was surprised when Jess phoned me. "Hi Emily, my shampoo girl is off sick and we're busy. Do you fancy earning some cash?"

I wasn't bothered about the cash, but it would be honest work, I'd be around people and it would stop me from mooning about. Actually, the cash would be good. Dad was really generous with me and I didn't abuse it, but earning something for myself would be great, so I agreed.

It was great fun, I loved it. Most of the clients were good, but the girls who worked there were friendly and I had a good time. I told Jess that I needed to leave early on Friday. She looked at me and just said "Izzy?" I nodded.

We had another fun weekend. Izzy played with the band one night. The next evening we went out dancing and during the days we went shopping and had some long walks. Being with her just seemed to be right. Before I left on Monday morning I cleaned the house, did some laundry and made a dinner which I left with a note.

I was back at the salon the next day. Later in the week Jess and I were having a coffee with the other staff as it was quiet. "I loved what you did to that last ladies hair. I love that style and have thought about having my own done like that." Jess stood up and ran her fingers through my hair, she lifted sections and examined it before she stood back and looked at me.

"No, that would never work."

"But I really like it."

"But it won't work and I wouldn't cut it like that. You need a different shape for your face. You'd need to lose a couple of inches, maybe three and sweep it down from near your ears. Some subtle highlights would be amazing. I'll do it for you now."

"But what if I don't like it."

One of the girls must have heard. "If you don't like it you can have it redone although it would always be shorter. You're lucky she discussed it with you, more than she does with most people." I was left with no choice and I was pampered, trimmed and coloured. One of the girls did my nails although no one asked what I wanted. Jess decided that she was done and spun the chair around towards the mirror.

"Fuck. Sorry, but who the hell is she?"

"Do you like it?"

"I love it, I'm gorgeous. Oh, thank you so much."

"I'm pleased that you like it. By the way, we don't need you to work tomorrow."

"Why not?"

"Fiona will collect you at ten; you're going to London with her and Jane. What you do when you get there is up to you."

We reached London and I assumed that we'd go to Jane's flat but they stopped the car outside of Izzy's block and Fiona looked back at me, "Grab your case, the key is under the planter and she'll be home about five. She asked for a chilled white wine. Now bugger off we have some stuff to do."

I had a chicken salad ready, white wine open and I was sitting at the dining table. I had my new hairdo, a new summer dress, hold up stockings and heels. My make-up was a bit different as well. I was trembling when I heard the door open. I stood just as she reached the door, "Hi, nice to see you."

She stopped dead. "What have you done?"

My face fell, she didn't like it. Shit!

"Holy cow you're fucking gorgeous. Your hair is stunning." I smiled she did like it.

We kissed and then had some wine. Over dinner, I told her about what Jess had said. "I'm going to ask her to do mine too."

"What do you want doing?"

"Do you like Victoria's short spiky hair?"

"Yes, but yours is not that much longer."

"I think that I'd like mine like hers. It's short but girly, not butch, sexy."

"I think that you look very sexy and girly. You're not 'butch' at all. I was thinking about you whilst I was cooking."

"What dirty thoughts did you have?"

"Actually, just for a change, they weren't that dirty." She gave me a look that indicated disbelief. "Honestly, at least not to start with. I was reliving the last few weeks, the minute I got talking to you I knew that there was something about you, but it was later when Jane told me that you were interested I knew that I wanted you. I told myself how stupid I was." I paused to sip my wine.

"You remember me saying that first night that I loved you?" She nodded. "I've never really been as sure of anything. I know that relationships develop, have issues and lots of them don't last, so I told myself that I was going to enjoy whatever we had for as long as it lasted. I know it's still early, but I know how I feel about you. I feel that there's something very special between us. I want to be here taking care of you and I want you to take care of me. I may be nuts but I know that I love you."

"I understand everything that you just said because I've had those same thoughts. I do still worry, this is all new to you and I'm a good bit older but I'm going to enjoy 'us' for as long as I can. Now on a serious note, fancy coming to bed with me?"

Later in the evening, I lay back on the bed looking at the ceiling as Izzy softly purred as she slept. How wonderful the evening had been. She'd made me scream so many times, then let me recover and then I'd had the chance to experiment with her. I found a few new things that we both liked and she was exhausted. I smiled as I rolled over to cuddle up to her. I was madly in love.

The next week I received a letter offering me a place at University in London. It was exciting news, but I kept it to myself all day. After dinner, I showed it to Dad. "So I guess that would solve the two hours that keep you two apart. What does Izzy think?"

"I haven't told her yet. I wanted to speak to you first."

"That's wise. You need to make sure that you do the best thing for yourself and your future. Would she want you to move in with her?"

"I don't know. It's never come up as it was never an option really."

"Okay. I need to make a phone call for work. Then I want to think. Would you get me a whisky whilst I make the call?"

Dad came and sat with me. I turned off the TV that I wasn't watching. "This is what I suggest. Go to London and work hard. Get a place in the halls and experience student life and all the new people that you'll meet. That'll be good for you. You'll be able to see Izzy and spend time with her but you'll have your own space, safety, if you need it, or if she needs it. Let your relationship develop, don't force it. It will become clearer."

"Thanks, dad." I was excited as I rushed to phone Izzy. I told her what my Dad had suggested.

"Your Dad is right. Moving in here might be a mistake for us both, this way you and I have options. Just believe that I do love you and taking our time won't hurt us, but make us stronger."

A few days later I met Fiona. We had coffee together and I told her about my choice of University and the long discussion that I'd had with my dad. She didn't say anything right away. Clearly, she was thinking. "Your Dad makes some really good points." We chatted for a while longer.

About two hours later Jane called me. "So you're coming to London to cause trouble here are you?"

"Yes. It should be good. I assume that you and Fiona have just spoken."

"Yes, and she came up with an idea. How would you like to have the spare room here? The dorms are pretty rubbish and I guess that you might be spending a few nights elsewhere each week."

"Do you mean that, really?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I didn't mean it. It was Fi's idea. Actually, it would be nice to have some company from time to time and cooking is easier for two than one. "

My Dad thought that it was a great idea and Izzy thought so as well, but she did add one thing. "I'll be chaining you to the bed at least once a week so that I get my laundry done."

"Deal," I replied.

I spent the next few weeks of the summer on the train. Weekends in London and home with Dad during the week. Dad was great, very supportive and constantly checking in with me. We had some very frank discussions about relationships and sex, it was very mature and he found it difficult at times. He loved me and it was obvious. He clearly liked Izzy as well and wanted the chance to get to know her better. He also upped my allowance so that I didn't have to worry about train fares and paying my share with Izzy, although she didn't want money.

Moving

Jane had spent a couple of weeks with her parents and so when it was time to go back to the university we travelled down with Jess in her car. I had everything that I thought that I'd need with me and of course I had a few things at Izzy's already.

Jane made me feel welcome and over the next few weeks, we found that we got on really well together. Of course, she had the flat to herself most weekends.

Being at University was great, I loved it. I met loads of new people and was asked out by both sexes, and refused them all. I had a full social life, but I also had Izzy. She wanted me to experience everything that was available at university and kept me at a distance most days of the week.

Weekends were another story and we were almost always together, although occasionally I went back to see Dad. She even came with me once. It turned out to be fun, the three of us talked endlessly all weekend and I was surprised at just how well Izzy and my Dad had got along.

I didn't miss a single performance of 'The Pinks' at all that term and I loved to get Izzy alone when she'd finished playing.

Jane and I kept different schedules but we tried to eat together whenever we could, apart from weekends obviously when I was with Izzy. One evening about halfway through the academic term I noticed her looking at me oddly and I asked her what was wrong.

"You've changed. I'm sure that you're taller, your hair is really shiny and your eyes glint almost all of the time. Your confidence has increased and you look radiant."

"Thank you. That's very kind and I admit that I feel on top of the world. I love uni, it's going well. I'm lucky to be living here with you, my Dad is supportive and of course, I'm in love with someone wonderful."

A few days later, Jane told me that she'd bumped into Izzy by chance and they'd chatted. "I asked how she was doing? I hope that I'm not breaching confidence but she said that she'd never felt like she does before. She's happy and in love."

I laughed with Izzy about the conversation when we were having dinner on Friday evening.

"Jane has a point. You do seem as if you've found something new inside yourself."

There was not much say to that. It was correct.

Jane spoke to me a couple of weeks before Christmas. "Are you going to your Dad's for Christmas?"

"Yes, Izzy is coming for a few days, as long as her courage holds out."

"Victoria is planning to invite you, Izzy and your Dad to join us for lunch on Christmas Day. You need to speak to Izzy and see how she feels about that."

The three of us arrived at the house and I confess to feeling just a little apprehensive but Victoria greeted us and we went through to the lounge where I saw Jane and Fiona standing with another woman next to the tree. I'm sure that my mouth fell open. Jane and Fiona were both wearing red, skirts, blouses, tights and heels. The skirts were short and tight. They also wore very bright red lipstick. Their outfits weren't identical but clearly, they'd co-ordinated. There was an incredible amount of leg showing and they looked stunning.

My Dad stood staring, then apologised for being a pervert and a dirty old man. Fiona looked at Jane and said, "I was right, I think we look okay."

We were introduced to the other lady, Karen whose father had started a computer software company that she had inherited after his death. She was a long time friend of the family and I know that Fiona hoped to go and work there after university.

Lunch was great, not just the food but the company as well; it was easy going and relaxed. Everyone helped clear away and load the dishwasher. When we moved through to the lounge I sat on the floor next to the armchair that my Dad was using and Izzy sat on the other side. We exchanged our gifts, some lovely things.

It struck me that Izzy hadn't given me anything when Victoria announced that there were two more parcels behind one of the couches for Fiona and me. We both went to look. There were two long boxes wrapped with ribbons. Both were about the same length and width but Fiona's was three times the height of the one for me. The label clearly indicated that this was from Izzy and I looked over at her puzzled.

Fiona tore back the paper to reveal a brown cardboard box. When she opened the end flap she looked stunned. It was a keyboard and as she pulled it out it was obvious that this was no electric piano, this was an electric organ come synthesiser. "Bloody hell, that is great, I love it. Thank you."

Izzy smiled at me, "Okay Emily, your turn."

I pulled off the wrapping paper to reveal a box with the name 'Fender' on it. "A Fender?" Then as more of the box was revealed the word 'Stratocaster' appeared, now I was stunned and pulled the guitar from the gig bag. "A Stratocaster!! Izzy, you must be crazy, this is too much."

"No, it's not. Watching the delight on your face was worth every penny. Jane and I have another gift for you."

"What? You and Jane, I don't understand."

Jane spoke. "We need a rhythm guitarist for the band. Sophie is moving away so we'd like you to take her place."

"Me in The Pinks? Yes, please. Do I get one of those short skirts?"

My Dad asked the question, "I assume that the skirts must be very short." Fiona found a couple of pictures of the band on her phone. "Holy something, that may be the ..."

"Sexiest thing that you've ever seen? Was that what you were about to say? If so I agree." Then Fiona laughed.