Izzy and Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't Em. Just remember that you have my number and I'll be there for you if you need it. And I'll never tell a soul anything that you tell me in confidence, not even Jane. She'd be there for you too."

It was an incredible evening. The people in the club were great and I felt like I belonged. I got chatted up a couple of times but simply told the people that my girlfriend was in the band. The band was great but I only had eyes for the drummer who kept smiling at me. She put a great deal of effort into her playing and the sweat was pouring from her, running down her chest, down her back and I could see that her thighs and legs glistened with sweat.

When they finished I helped her to pack up her gear. It was put away and would be collected in a couple of days. She'd not changed, just downed a couple of litres of water and dried herself a little. "Would you like to spend the night with me? You don't have to, I'd not take offence, and after all, we've only known each other a few hours."

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't want me to come back with you. I feel that I've known you for a very long time." I told Fiona where I was going and we got a taxi.

When we got to her apartment she said that she needed to sit and cool off a little and wanted some more water to rehydrate. She sat on the couch and I went to get her a bottle. I made myself some tea and sat on the floor at her feet. She stroked my hair and after about ten minutes said that she wanted to get out of her clothes and get a shower. I put my hand on her knee and looked up at her, "Please don't move for a minute." I took a very deep breath and she asked if I was okay.

Actually, I was terrified but I had to do this, "Yes, but I need to tell you something first. I had a dream about you last night and I must have screamed or yelled because Fiona came to see if I was okay. The dream was so filthy that I couldn't tell her about it."

"Can you tell me?"

"Yes, but I couldn't look at you it's so filthy. It started with us being here, almost exactly. I'd rather not tell you I'd rather enact it. You don't need to do anything. Please let me, I'm scared and excited and I want to do this." I did look at her.

"This could be interesting, but you need to stop if you want to."

"I dreamt that we were here just like this and that you were dressed just as you are and all sweaty. Don't speak, please just let me do this."

I moved my head down to her feet and kissed around her ankles and the straps on her heels. I kissed all the way up the outside of her right leg to her knee and back down the inside, and then I did the same to her left leg. She was sweaty and there was a taste but I liked it. I kissed back up the inside of her left leg and didn't stop at the knee I kept going up the inside of her thigh and then down the outside and up the inside of her right thigh and back up and down a couple of times, kissing and licking. I stopped to steal a sip of her water as my mouth and tongue were dry. She was watching me with a look of surprise. I went back to her knee and up her inside thigh. I brought my hands up and folded her short skirt back. She was wearing larger knickers, her skirt and the drumming required them for modesty. I took the waistband and pulled them down to expose her tights. She wasn't wearing anything underneath them, I could see that she was covered in sweat and I could smell her. I moved forward and heard her ask "Are you sure, that must be very sweaty?"

I ignored her and licked her thighs, her pubic mound and then her lips. I heard her groan and felt her holding my head, and stroking my hair. I kissed her through the material for a few minutes and felt her writhe. I took the nylon between my teeth and pulled back to rip them. It took two attempts before they gave way. Then I had access to her. I kissed her and licked her and inserted my tongue and nibbled her clit and I made her come. I kept going and made her come two or three more times before she stopped me.

"Please stop, please." After a few minutes, she'd recovered enough to speak coherently. "That was the filthiest thing ever and I loved it. I need to pee and I need a shower, come with me. She went into the bathroom and I stood by the door as she removed her clothes.

"Leave your tights on please."

She smiled at me and shook her head. We got into the shower together and I washed her and she washed me. She was still wearing the tights. "Leave them."

I took a large towel and dried her from head to toe and then did her legs again so that she didn't get cold with the nylon still on her wonderful limbs. She tried to dry me but I was already there. I took her hand and led her to the bed. I held her and she told me that she was exhausted. I looked at her, "It's okay, go to sleep. I love you."

She opened her eyes wide and stared at me, "Please don't say that to me ever again until you've known me for a while and until you truly mean it." She fell asleep. There were two conditions and I'd have to wait until I'd known her for some time because when I'd said it, I'd meant it.

I woke the next morning and the bed was empty. I looked around this unfamiliar room and heard Izzy say "Good morning, little one." She was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room with a mug of something.

"Hello, you left me," I complained.

"I was awake, needed the loo and tea. You were asleep and you must have needed it. Yesterday was a big day for you."

"Yes, it was and I loved it. Did you enjoy it?"

"More than I can tell you. I really like you a lot, so much that it scares me a little."

"What are we going to do today? Will you make love to me?"

"We're going to go out and have breakfast, then a walk and then we'll see. But we'll be talking and getting to know each other."

After breakfast, we went to a nearby park, fed some ducks, had a drink in a pub, and went to a movie. As we were walking back we passed a ten pin bowling alley and went in for a couple of games. We laughed at how bad we both were but it was great fun. Throughout it all we talked, about parents, school, relatives, loves, favourite books, films, music, everything.

As we reached her flat she looked serious. "You need to go home tomorrow little one. But if I asked you, would you come back next weekend, we're playing again?"

I looked at her. "Well ask then. No sod it, I'll be here at whatever time you suggest. I don't want to go home tomorrow."

"What would you do here? I have to work."

I didn't want to go home but I hadn't thought it through. "I could do some housework, laundry and cook your dinner."

"You'd do my laundry and housework?"

"Yes of course. I'd be able to sniff your knickers."

"You can stay if you wish, but if you do you must go home on Tuesday. I'll leave you a key and if you're here, you're here."

We cuddled for the whole evening and went to bed early. Izzy teased me for almost two hours before she let me come and when I did, I almost passed out. I fell asleep exhausted and happy.

I got up, made her coffee and toast before she left for work and then kissed her goodbye. I felt like a housewife. I stripped the bed, did all of her washing and the ironing. I cleaned the house and tidied up. I found some dry cleaning, took that to the laundry and went to the supermarket so that I could fix dinner.

Izzy arrived just before 6 pm yo find that I'd set the table with flowers and candles. I had wine glasses ready, a casserole was simmering and the vegetables were prepped and ready to cook. She smiled when she saw me and what I'd done. "Hello, little one. Part of me hoped that you'd seen sense and gone home and another part didn't. I am glad that part won."

"We're having a casserole. Wine? Red, white or rose?"

"I don't have rose wine."

"You do now. I had no idea what you'd like with a casserole so I got two bottles of each. Can't go wrong."

"Crazy girl, red please. You pour, I'll get changed." I poured two glasses of wine and heard her call, "Emily, could you come here?"

"Is something wrong?"

"Whose house is this? I don't recognise it." I told her what I'd done. "So all clean and no laundry to do. Did you sniff my knickers?"

"Nope, but I have bought you a new pair. They're in the drawer." She opened it.

"Very nice, but why?"

"To replace a pair that I'm stealing."

"I bet they're not clean are they?"

"Nope." I smiled and walked out. Dinner was fun, then we cleaned up, hugged, kissed and talked some more. We made very gentle love that evening. I fell asleep smiling I was so happy.

Going home

I was almost in tears when Izzy left for work the next morning but I set off for the station to go back home. It gave me time to think. She was older than me and more experienced; I was a novice and lived two hours away by train. Were we doomed? Was this a passing thing? How long would it last? By the time I got home, I knew one thing for certain. I didn't want it to stop and I was in love, hopelessly.

I had dinner ready for my Dad when he arrived home, another casserole. "How was your weekend?"

"Actually it was great," I spoke about the band and their performances. I didn't give him any details about Izzy.

As we finished eating, I looked at my Dad. "Dad, I have more to tell you about the weekend, can we talk? A Dad and daughter talk? Let me clear up, I'll bring you another glass of wine."

"Are you in trouble? Are you pregnant?"

"No Dad, that's funny. Let me do this first."

I handed him the wine and sat opposite him in an armchair as he sat on the sofa. He was nervous. He wasn't the only one. I was wearing a dress, knew that I looked smart, grown up and I felt good so it gave me a little confidence. I took a deep breath, it seems like I had to do that a lot lately.

"Dad, I'm not in trouble and I'm not pregnant. I've never been with a boy. For a long time now I've struggled because I knew that I was, am gay, a lesbian. I like women, not men."

"How long have you known for?"

"Suspected for a while, admitted it to myself a few months ago, I'm scared still."

"You poor love. I guess that you were worried about telling me?"

"Yes, you and everyone else. Did you know?"

"I've had a funny feeling for a few months, but I wasn't sure and thought that asking you wouldn't help. I hoped that you'd tell me and here we are. I still love you, you know. But why now, tonight? What happened?"

I told him about the prom, Fiona and my conversations with her.

"From what I know of her she seems like she has her head screwed on properly. I'm pleased that you have a good friend."

"On Saturday I met one of the band members, the drummer, for coffee. We'd spoken the night before but it was just a friendly chat and that night I had a dream about her and knew that I fancied her. We spent the day together and ..." I was struggling all of a sudden.

"I'm going to guess that you slept with her." His expression hadn't changed; at least there was no look of disapproval or anger.

"Yes, Dad I did. I'd only known her for twenty-four hours and I had sex with her. I'm sorry if you're disappointed."

"Did she hurt you? How do you feel about her?"

"She didn't hurt me, she was wonderful, loving, she's gorgeous and I think that I'm smitten, Dad." I started to cry and he pulled me over to the couch and held me.

"It's okay. Take your time and tell me the rest when you're ready."

I opened my heart out about how I felt and some of what we'd done. Not all of it obviously.

"So what's the problem?"

"She lives in London, she's 26 and she's had previous relationships."

"Most people have had previous relationships; I'd be surprised if she hadn't given her age. But is age a problem? I see London might make things awkward. But you don't know her that well and you have no idea how this will develop."

"Thanks, Dad. I'm going back to see them play again this weekend."

"So my daughter has a girlfriend, does she have a name?" He was smiling at me.

"She's called Izzy Gray and she's in your line of work."

"Does she work for Harper Green? Blonde with long legs?" He looked bemused and I must have had a look of astonishment.

"How do you know her?"

"It's an unusual name. I met her with some of her colleagues about six months ago, only briefly. Is that her?"

"Yes."

"Well, young lady you have good taste. If my memory is still okay, she's stunning and a few of my colleagues thought so as well. In fact, I think that one of them asked for her number and failed."

"I think that she's wonderful."

"I admire you that must have taken guts. I love you, remember that I'll always be here for you and you have a good friend in Fiona who might be more helpful to you than I can be in some circumstances. You know that I admire her mother Victoria very much, I'm sure that she might be someone you could speak to if you need a more mature female to confide in."

"Yes Dad, but please don't you speak to Victoria."

"I won't. Now, young lady, I suggest that you go and tell your girlfriend that I know who she is."

I sent a message asking if I could call. It was okay.

"Hi, are you missing me?" She told me that she was and more than she'd expected. "I came home to an empty but clean house today and had to cook for myself. I wish that you were here even though you're in the right place for now. How are you?"

"I'm great. I just told my Dad that I'm gay. He was great about it and had kind of guessed that I might be. I told my Dad about you, that I slept with you and also about how I feel about you.

"That was very brave. How do you feel now?"

"Better for not hiding. My Dad knows you?"

"What? How?" I heard the shock in her voice.

"The blonde with the long legs is how he described you."

"How does he know me?" She sounded a little apprehensive

"He met some people from your company at an event and you were there. He remembers you because several of his colleagues thought that you were attractive. He says that I have good taste."

"How does he feel about me? My age?"

"He made no comment, just wants me to be happy and for you to care for and not hurt me."

We chatted for a while longer and then had to hang up. I went to talk to Dad again and reported on our conversation. He was very supportive and I went to bed that night in a state of euphoria. I wasn't hiding and my Dad couldn't have been kinder or more supportive. And my girlfriend missed me.

On Friday I went back to London on the train with Fiona. She quizzed me about Izzy. "I like her, she's very nice, a good drummer and has great legs. She was sad for a while when she split up, but the old Izzy was back at the weekend. She asked Jane and me lots of questions about you."

I told her about my Dad knowing who she was. "Victoria knows her as well. I told her about the two of you. I hope that was okay."

"Of course." It no longer mattered. I was out, no longer a virgin, everyone still loved me. All of those things that had worried me for a while were behind me. I smiled inwardly or so I thought until Fiona started pulling my leg about the huge grin that I was wearing.

I went straight to Izzy's flat arriving a few minutes after her. We hugged, kissed and she said that it would be wrong for us to go straight to bed. But we did it anyway. We were nearly late for the gig. She complained about me ripping her tights, so I promised to replace any that I damaged in the future and that I'd go to the shops in the morning. "Are you planning on damaging more of them?"

"Possibly, we'll have to see."

During the band's break, several people told us to cool it. Boy, she can kiss. She was hot and sweaty but I liked it. When we got back to her place she sat rehydrating. Then I told her to chill out and I repeated what I'd done the previous week, but this time I knew what I was getting into and knew how to push her buttons more effectively. She was so shattered afterwards that she couldn't do anything but hug me. I'd succeeded and was proud of myself. I lay watching her sleep, I don't know if it was love at first sight but it was definitely second or third and I knew that I was going to tell her that I loved her very soon. I had no idea how we'd manage but this could not just fizzle out, I was going to do my best not to let it.

The following morning I woke up and Izzy was watching me in the same way that I'd watched her. "Hello, little one."

"Good morning gorgeous. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am thank you. Now I need to pull back the duvet and spread your legs because it's time to excite you." I didn't protest. After she'd finished and we'd taken a moment to collect ourselves I stared right at her.

"I know that we've only known each other for a week and I know that we live two hours apart, but I have to tell you that right now, at this moment I know that I love you, I'm head over heels, bonkers, crazy, whatever you want to call it, but I love you."

She smiled which surprised me a little; I'd expected her to be annoyed at least. "Thank you little one. It is crazy and all of those other things and I think that I'm crazy too, but I've been watching you for twenty minutes and I was smiling, happy and I realised why. I love you as well."

I was stunned, she loved me. I started to cry and so did she. We hugged and kissed. Then I said, "We're fucked now."

Later that morning we met Jane and Fiona for lunch. We were already in the pub and had a couple of drinks by the time they arrived. As Jane brought their drinks to the table she saw us looking at each other. "Houston we have a problem."

I looked at Jane. "One of you just told the other one that you were in love, right?"

Izzy smiled at her. "Sorry, no. We told each other. It's crazy I know, we barely know each other, but there you have it."

"That's mad, but not in a bad way. I'm pleased for you both. Now I'm starving." Fiona was grinning.

We had a great lunch and a long chat.

We spent the next few days talking. We hugged and kissed a lot but we did also go out for a walk and cooked together. The rest of the time we were, well kissing and stroking and pleasing each other.

On the train home, I closed my eyes deep in thought. I was lucky despite the fact that my mum was gone, my Dad loved and supported me. Izzy had no one. Her parents had split up, her father had gone to Canada and her mother and brother had gone to Australia. She'd had no contact with any of them for almost ten years and she'd had to cope being left alone in her teens. I have no idea how she'd managed without any real support but it was clear that she'd succeeded in getting an education and finding a good job. I wanted to give her my love. I had a very strong feeling that we were going to be good for each other and together for a long time, at least I hoped so.

I'd asked Izzy if I could stay the following week and she'd agreed. Again I did the housework and laundry. I went shopping and had a meal ready for us each evening. During the day, when I had my chores done I went to museums, galleries and toured the city. I also played a little guitar and kept busy. In the evenings we chatted, went for walks, to the theatre, the movies and a club. We danced together and I loved it.

We made gentle love each night. It was soft, caring, kind and very erotic. We showered together whenever we could and on one occasion I said: "I must make a note to make sure that we get a big shower."

"We need a big shower?"

"Oh, I'm sorry that came out without thinking."

"Let's hope that someday we get a big shower."

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes, I do."

Izzy had to go to Manchester for work the following week and I told her that I'd go home on Monday when she left. But then my Dad called me and asked if I could go back on Saturday because he had some crisis. I told him about my plans.