Izzy Has a List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan put the hedge trimmers away while he listened to Amy. He used one hand to pull his tee shirt off and used it to wipe his forehead. "Anyway, we're taking Clint's whole team to the ballpark tonight for a game and the fireworks show. I'm reading in the park and trying to relax before that happens. Why don't you come see me?"

The middle of the park was noisy and crowded by families celebrating the Fourth of July, and Amy was at a shaded picnic table in a corner of the park. She closed her book and set it down, and she patted Gigi while she watched Ryan straddle the bench to face her.

"You didn't even take time to get dressed?" Amy plucked Ryan's sweaty shirt off his shoulder where he'd thrown it and laid it on the table. Her eyes traced the path of her fingers as she stroked them over his chest. "Sexy. I like this."

"Better than a dick pic?" Ryan trapped Amy's hand against his chest. "You can touch and I can't?"

"Better than a dick pic."

Amy pulled her hand away, and Ryan's eyes drifted down. Amy was wearing a sundress with a neckline that plunged between her breasts. "What's going to happen Wednesday night?" He looked up again. "I heard you and Clint arguing about it."

"We forget how close we are to your dad's house. We had those shade sails put in over the patio to block the view, but it sounds like we'll need to do more before your dad gets back."

Ryan shrugged. "Dad doesn't use the pool very much."

"Wednesday, I think I'll make sole meuniere. After that, we'll work on Izzy's list."

"It didn't sound like Clint was into it."

"I'm pretty good at getting what I want, and Izzy will be hard for him to resist." She flipped her hand and looked away. "Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it." She looked past Ryan's shoulder. "There weren't this many people here when I sat down."

Ryan kept his eyes up and stroked Amy's thigh. "It looks like a big family reunion." She touched his chest again, and he leaned closer. "Do you mind if I do this?" His hand slipped up her smooth thigh and under her dress. "Do you think people can see?"

"Something in me says 'stop.' Something in me wants everyone to watch you. Keep doing it." She stroked her hand up to his shoulder, and she touched his ear.

Ryan stopped without reaching all the way up Amy's skirt. "There are two women behind you--out for a walk, I guess. They're watching us." A little thrill went through Amy's shoulders.

"Why do we have to wait for Wednesday?" Ryan let his fingers move another inch, and he touched the slightly damp fabric between Amy's legs. "I want to go down on my English teacher."

"We have to wait for Wednesday so Clint can be involved. Otherwise, it's like I'm cheating."

Ryan gave Amy a frustrated sigh. "Why don't you and Clint have sex?"

Amy leaned forward so her lips were almost touching Ryan's. "It isn't like we don't have any sex. With enough people it can be hard to tell who's doing what, you know?" Amy drew back enough to focus on Ryan's expression. "He thinks withholding sex lets him control me, and sometimes I let him think it works. The older he gets, the more he worries about control."

Ryan imagined that his fingers had found Amy's clit. He cupped his other hand around her breast and found her hardened nipple. "Are you getting turned on?"

Amy's lips curled into a smile. "I like the way you touch me." She glanced behind him again. "And there's about a dozen people with a view. That thrills me more than it should." Her fingers traced the hard bulge in Ryan's jeans. "This is pretty thrilling, too."

Gigi barked, and Ryan pulled his hand from under Amy's dress. He gave her nipple a last squeeze while he inhaled her scent from his fingers, and she smoothed her dress down. "Izzy told me she's off tonight. Do you have anything planned?"

Ryan picked up his shirt and stood with Gigi's leash in hand. "She's bringing stuff for hot dogs, and we're keeping Gigi company. Gigi's afraid of fireworks."

"That sounds domestic." Amy tugged Ryan's arm and swung her book at her side while she walked. "Do you have tomorrow off?"

"Yeah, but Izzy's working. My foreman's having a barbecue, so I'll be there after about mid-afternoon. What are you doing?"

"Tomorrow's our club commitment. It's in the afternoon, so we can have a long, relaxed tryst. I'll probably be thinking of you."

* * *

Izzy climbed out of bed early the next morning and left Ryan sleeping. He woke with a hard-on when his phone chimed with a text from Amy. "Are you going to be around for a while?"

Ryan checked the time on his phone. "Long enough to get lunch and shower. What are you doing?"

His phone rang, and Amy's voice came through. "Karl and Heidi are coming over pretty soon, and I'm getting in the mood. Why don't you go to your window? I'll show you something."

Ryan stood with his phone by his ear and looked down on the yard next door. Amy was on a lounge by the pool where the new shade sails didn't hide her. "I see you. You look hot." Amy was wearing the bikini she had on the first time he saw her, and--like Ryan--she was holding her phone to her ear.

"I am hot, and I'm getting hotter." She squeezed her tit with one hand and pulled the cup aside to bare her breast. "Do you like that?"

"Love it. Show me the other one, too?"

Amy laughed through her phone. She untied the top and dropped it beside her. She pinched her nipple and pulled.

Ryan licked his lips and stared. "You're making my mouth water."

"Touch your cock. Tell me how hard you're getting."

"Hard." He didn't need to tell her that he woke up hard. He wrapped his hand around his shaft. "Real hard."

Amy set her phone on the lounge beside her head and squeezed her tit again. She slipped her other hand under her thong, and lifted her legs apart. "Would you like to taste me?"

Ryan jerked his cock. "I want to taste all of you--your skin, your mouth, your beautiful tits, your pussy. Are you wet? Let me see your pussy."

Amy swirled her fingers under that little patch of fabric. "Drenched." She shoved the thong down and pulled it off one leg. "Do you have that handsome cock in your hand?"

Ryan wet his lips with his tongue and watched Amy's fingers on her clit. "It's in my hand, and you know this won't last long."

"Send pictures." Amy laughed and broke the connection. She kept her eyes on Ryan standing in the window, and her fingers worked faster. He watched her close her eyes. She arched her back and writhed on the lounge.

Ryan took one picture and groaned as his cum splattered on the window. He took another picture and sent them both to Amy--one of his hard cock with her in the background, and one with his cock wrapped in his fist and cum dripping from its head and off his knuckles.

* * *

Dinner was set for six and it was half-past five when Amy met Ryan and Izzy at the door. She wore high heels and a short, satin robe. Ryan realized when she squeezed her body against him that he'd already seen everything she had on.

Amy kissed Izzy's mouth, and stepped back to look at her. Izzy's hair was pinned up, and she wore a thin halter dress that did nothing to hide her form. "Clint is going to be so impressed."

She left Ryan on the patio with Clint, and they swirled the ice in their lemonade while Clint watched Izzy through the patio door. He tipped his glass toward her as she set the dining table. "So Izzy has a list. Is she always so organized?"

"Izzy's goal-oriented. I've known her for like five years, and she's always been that way."

"I should have been more organized at her age, but I was busy having fun."

Ryan laughed into his drink. "I think 'have fun' is probably on one of Izzy's lists." He watched Clint for a moment. "It sounded like you were against us getting together. Are you OK with it now?"

Clint didn't take his eyes off Izzy when he answered. "Amy can be very persuasive." He turned to face Ryan. "And Izzy makes a good argument. I'll take her on. That makes my wife your responsibility." That was when Ryan's responsibility opened the patio door and called them to the table.

A Counting Crows tract ran in the background while they talked over dinner about food and weather, but Ryan ran out of things to say while he watched Amy. She held a bite of sole on her fork and let the buttery sauce drip. She smiled at him, placed the tender flesh on her tongue and closed her red lips around it. Amy watched Ryan's eyes drift down, and she opened her robe to show him her bare body.

Izzy put her fork down and leaned closer to Clint. "Is this how your club works? You have dinner, then how do you figure out what happens next?"

Clint's eyes traced the edge of Izzy's halter, and she straightened her back. "We usually just have drinks instead of dinner. The hostess decides how things start, and things go from there."

Ryan's plate was empty, and Amy finished her last bite. She stood, stacked his plate on hers, and looked at Clint. "Where do you want to take Izzy?"

Clint watched Izzy stand and stack his plate on hers. "I think I'll take her to the pool and help her relax."

"Then we'll take the sofa." Amy waited while Izzy stepped around the table. "That way, if you want, you can watch us through the patio door." She turned and took Izzy to the kitchen.

The music changed as Clint watched Amy and Izzy leave. He looked across the table at Ryan. "Amy told me you're in Civil Engineering."

"At school? Yeah, for now. This summer I'm working as a carpenter's apprentice. I like it, so I'm thinking of not going back to the U. If I go back, then maybe in architecture instead."

"I suppose you know what both of us have to say about staying in school." Clint drained his lemonade and set the glass down. "Where are you working?"

"I'm framing for Ideal Home out in the Sims division. You sell solar?"

"District sales manager for SynergyCom." Clint gestured to Ryan's hands. "Amy likes guys who work with their hands. Have you heard about Welmont's new subdivision?"

It sounded familiar, so Ryan nodded and Clint went on. "It's still in late planning. They want to make solar electric systems standard on all 20,000 homes they're building. The company tells me that if I can get an exclusive, then they'll give me the western US as my region."

Ryan sat back. "Wow! Would that be great?" He motioned around the house. "You're already doing great. What does that do for you?"

"We wouldn't have this without Amy's income.

"I've busted my butt for this job, and I want the payoff. For me, it's more money, more influence, and more control. The older I get, the more those are what I want."

Clint nodded to where Izzy and Amy talked in the kitchen. "The competition is tough, but Amy'll sweeten the deal. She did it before and it worked."

Izzy and Amy laughed on their way back to the table. Clint stood and pulled Izzy away, and Ryan slipped his hands under Amy's robe. "What were you talking about that was so funny?"

"Sex we've had and sex we don't want again." Amy let the robe slip down her arms and left it on the table. She stepped close. Ryan felt the warmth of her body and inhaled her scent while she opened his pants and explored his cock and his balls.

"Your handsome cock feels even better than it looked in your dick-pics." Amy kept her hand on Ryan's shaft and touched his chest. "Back. Back again. All the way to the sofa."

Ryan bounced on the cushion, and Amy knelt in front of him. She jerked his pants and boxers to the floor and lifted his cock. Ryan moaned when she kissed its head and her lips trailed down his veined shaft. "I thought I was going down on you."

"I have that to look forward to." Amy watched Ryan while she stroked his cock. "But I'm the hostess, and I get to pick how things start, remember?" She climbed onto the sofa to straddle Ryan's lap with his cock standing between them.

A noise from outside caught Amy's attention. She turned to look and Ryan's eyes followed hers in time to see Izzy's little dress slip to the patio, followed by her thong.

"Izzy has such a perfect body." She turned back to Ryan and they were almost nose-to-nose.

Ryan laid his head back to focus on Amy's face. "She thinks you're hot, too." He stroked Amy tits and his hands slipped to her hips. "Are you going to do her?"

"Are you going to watch?" Amy bit her lip, and her hips rocked slowly. She squeezed her breast with one hand and swirled her fingers between her legs. "I want you to watch me do your girl."

Ryan nodded his answer, and Amy rose on her knees to lift Ryan's shaft between her legs. She rubbed its head over her clit then pushed it between her wet pussy lips. He tossed his head back against the cushion, and Amy's body engulfed his aching cock.

Amy leaned on Ryan's shoulders and her hair fell around his face. "Oh God you feel good." Her lips brushed his ear. "I've been anticipating for days, and you feel even better than I imagined." She started a sinuous grind. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm not going to take very long."

The pace of Amy's grind picked up, and it matched the rhythm of the song in the background. He cupped her breasts in his hands and squeezed her nipples. He tasted her skin and inhaled her excited scent. Amy's breath against Ryan's ear grew shallow and ragged, and her grip tightened on the cushion behind his head.

Amy writhed over Ryan and her nectar trickled around his balls. He pushed himself up between her legs and stroked her body until Amy stopped and caught her breath. Her body tightened, and Ryan felt her spasms pulse around his stiff shaft.

Ryan grasped Amy's hair and pulled her head back to watch her face. She released her pent-up breath with an open-mouthed groan. Tension flowed out of Amy's body, and she collapsed in Ryan's arms.

Izzy whooped from the pool. Her arms and her legs wrapped Clint's shoulders and hips, and he carried her into the water with his hand under her butt. Amy turned to watch and laughed against Ryan's neck, but she gave a little whoop of her own when he sat up under her and laid her against the pillows at the end of the sofa.

Amy ducked against her shoulder when Ryan kissed her neck. "What are you doing?"

"You got your pick of how things started." Ryan kissed Amy's lips and slipped of the sofa to kneel between her legs. "Now it's my turn, and I'm going down on Ms. Bailey like I said I would." He kissed her nipples and trailed his lips down over her belly. He lifted her knees apart and mapped the sensitive space between her thighs first with his eyes, and then with his tongue.

Amy moaned and relaxed into the pillows, and she rested her hand on Ryan's head. Her clit was full and easy to find, and Ryan wrapped his lips around it. Behind Ryan, Clint's voice was a low murmur from the pool punctuated by Izzy's gasps and giggles. In front of Ryan, Clint's wife repeated his name. She ran her fingers through his hair and twisted in his arms.

Ryan craved Amy's excitement. He'd wanted it for days, and now his cock ached for it. Ryan watched Amy's breasts heave and listened to her incoherent gasps. He tasted her and inhaled her, and he felt the way her body tensed.

Amy bucked under Ryan's lips and tongue. He pushed his thumb into her vagina and pressed his finger into her asshole. Amy arched her back, and closed her thighs around Ryan's head when she came. He couldn't see or breathe. He could only feel her orgasm flow from under his tongue and course through her body.

Outside, Izzy laughed out loud and then caught her breath. Inside, Ryan climbed onto the sofa and sat between Amy legs. She wrapped he arms around him and stroked his still-hard cock. She kissed his mouth and laughed. "You taste like my pussy." She kissed his mouth again. "You're delicious."

They both looked up when the patio door opened, and Clint carried Izzy in from the pool. They were dripping wet. Her makeup had run down her cheeks and wet locks of hair framed her face.

Clint set Izzy on her feet in front of Ryan. He talked to Amy and motioned to Ryan's hard-on in Amy's hand. "Should we just do her right here? It looks like the easiest way."

"Ooh, everyone on Izzy," Amy untangled herself from Ryan and hunted through the table at the end of the sofa. Clint doubled Izzy over Ryan and talked over her shoulder. "You get pussy." He slapped Izzy's butt. "Ride'em cowgirl."

Amy handed Clint a tube of lube and gave Izzy a hand while she climbed over Ryan's lap. Her skin was cool and slick. She smelled of chlorine, and cold water dripped from her hair onto Ryan's chest. Izzy caught her breath and Ryan moaned as his sensitive cock filled her.

Clint stood behind Izzy and smoothed the lube around and into her asshole. He applied it to the head of his thick cock, and Izzy's eyes flew open when he pushed his cock into her. She pursed her lips, and groaned through her nose.

Ryan held Izzy's shoulders so she wouldn't slip off his cock, and Clint pushed again. He set up a slow rhythm that rocked Izzy with Ryan's shaft inside her. Amy knelt over them both and gave Izzy all of her attention. Ryan heard her whisper in Izzy's ear, and he felt Izzy yield to Amy's touch.

Even for Ryan, the sensations were confusing. He couldn't imagine how Izzy felt. She gripped his sides as her muscles tightened. Her breath and Amy's breath were hot and wet against his throat and his face. Izzy bit his cheek. She turned her head and bit Amy's lip.

Clint groaned from above them all, and he sunk his cock balls-deep into Izzy's ass. He pushed himself hard against her butt and bellowed at the ceiling as he came deep in her rectum. He pounded into her again and groaned. It didn't take very long, and that was probably a good thing for Izzy's ass.

Ryan felt Izzy's release when Clint let his cock slip out of her asshole. She lifted her head and ground her clit against Ryan while Amy's hands stroked her body. Izzy collapsed on Ryan's chest, and he pushed his cock up into her. She writhed and twitched, and moaned into Amy's ear as her climax passed.

It was quiet in the room, but for the music. They waited until Izzy held two fingers up and laughed. "Butt fuck, and everyone does Izzy. That's two off my list at the same time."

Amy untangled herself from the pile and talked to Izzy. "You and Clint need to clean up." She waited while Clint helped Izzy stand. "Ryan can help me with dessert." She watched her husband leave, then stroked Ryan's softening cock. She sniffed Izzy's scent on her fingers and smiled. "You've been my rock."

Ryan sat up beside Amy, and they stood together while a Van Morrison song played in the background. "That wasn't how I expected things to work out." He followed her to the dining table where she slipped back into her satin robe. "How long do I have to wait?"

"Wait for what?" She asked, but she knew the answer. "After you watch me do Izzy then you can have your way with me." Amy led Ryan to the kitchen, opened a cabinet and pointed up. "Would you get four sherbet bowls?"

Amy found a carton of lime sherbet in the freezer and a scoop in the drawer and handed them both to Ryan. "I'll let you dish out. The sherbet's a little stiff for my wrists." She stood close and her presence tickled Ryan's senses. "Anticipating always gets me hot."

They each carried two bowls to the table and Amy went back for spoons. Clint was waiting when she got back. She settled on her husbands lap and offered him a bite of sherbet. Clint took the bowl and the spoon out of her hands. "I'll feed myself."

Izzy came from the shower with a towel around her shoulders. She took the chair beside Ryan and picked up the sherbet bowl, and they both watched Amy climb off Clint's lap and kneel between his legs.

Amy watched Clint's face while she stroked his cock. "But you can't give yourself a blowjob, can you?" She bent over Clint's lap to suck his soft cock.