Izzy Has a List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clint pushed her away. "I'll tell you when I want a blowjob."

Amy glared at Clint and sighed. "Why do I even bother anymore?" She pulled her chair and her bowl close to Izzy, picked up her spoon, and gestured with it. "You and I are going to get another act off your list, and the boys are going to watch. Sit up on the table where they can see."

Izzy boosted herself onto the edge of the table and finished her sherbet while Amy tugged the towel off her shoulders and left her naked. Amy seemed fascinated by Izzy's breasts, and especially by her nipples. She touched them and squeezed them and Izzy pushed back against her touch. "You like my tits?"

"They're beautiful. From the way they're hardening, they must be sensitive, too." Amy picked up her sherbet bowl and tipped it until a stream of melting sherbet trickled onto Izzy's nipple.

Izzy shivered. "God, that's cold!"

"Oh?" Amy let sherbet trickle onto Izzy's other nipple and watched her flinch. "Then I'll warm you up." She set her sherbet out of the way and her robe fell to the floor. Amy pulled Izzy's head back with a grip on her hair, and she closed her mouth over her sherbet-coated tit.

Amy sucked sherbet off one of Izzy's tits, and she licked it off the other while Ryan stood by the table with his hard-on in hand. Amy laid Izzy down on the tabletop then ran her hand down her firm belly and between her legs as she climbed over her.

Clint had seen it all before, but the porn that Izzy liked was the only place Ryan had seen two women having sex. His cock ached while he watched the women's naked bodies writhe in an excited tangle of arms and legs.

Amy knew what she was doing, but Izzy was experimenting, and it wasn't long before Izzy could only react. She let Amy's clit slip from under her tongue and seemed to watch Ryan for a moment. Her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth fell open. Her toes and her fingers curled, and she gasped between Amy's thighs while she came.

Izzy caught her breath for a moment with her head pillowed on Amy's thigh, then she laughed and held up three fingers. "Girl-on-girl makes three off my list."

That was more important to Izzy than it was to Clint. She squawked when he pulled her from between his wife's legs, and Amy relaxed onto her back while her husband turned Izzy belly-down on the edge of the table.

Amy picked her feet up and wrapped her legs around Ryan's hips. She pulled him closer and reached between them to stroke his hard-on with both hands. "This is where you take what you want. Can I guess what that is?" She pushed him back until she could get his cock between her legs.

Ryan worked the head of his cock into Amy's wet cunt and looked up. "You guessed right." He filled Amy's vagina in one deep thrust. She close her eyes, and her mouth flew open.

Amy's voice joined the rhythmic sounds that escaped Izzy's nose. The table rocked under them, and Ryan wrapped his arms around Amy's thighs to keep her from slipping away while he pounded into her.

The sensations from Ryan's cock inside Clint's wife gripped his mind and didn't let him go. He closed his eyes, grunted and gasped for breath, and he slapped his hips between her thighs. He'd been her rock for too long to hold back, but he slowed for a moment to catch his breath, and he looked at the way her pussy stretch around his veined shaft.

That was it for Ryan. He was past the point of no return. He slammed himself into Amy and clenched his teeth. His thrusts came harder and faster until he stopped with his balls squeezed against her taint. His hot essence erupted inside Amy--again, and then again until he dropped her thighs and caught himself from collapsing on top of her.

Clint's loud moan made them both turn to watch. Izzy gasped and tried to grip the table, and Clint slammed hard against her butt. He grunted and gasped at the ceiling as he filled Izzy with his cum, and then he stepped back to watch his cream seeping from her pussy.

Izzy looked at Ryan and held up one finger. "There's just one thing left on my list."

* * *

Ryan pulled into his dad's driveway on Saturday night with a new bag of dog food in the back of his truck. He climbed out of the cab and heard Amy's voice from across their yard. "Ryan! Can you give a girl a hand?"

He found Amy naked in front of her house, cuffed and shackled to a lamp pole. She was mostly hidden from the street by walls and shrubs.

"Are you OK?" She didn't seem to be cut or bruised, but it was hard to tell by the light from over her head.

"The mosquitos are bothering me." Ryan started to unhook the chains from Amy's cuffs, but she twisted her wrists away. "Are you sure you want to do that right now?"

Ryan stepped around the pole and watched Amy's expression. "How'd this happen?"

"I told Clint that I didn't want my ass to be the sugar that sweetened his big deal, and he put me here to think about it. This is pretty risky exposure, but I didn't have a choice."

Amy yanked at her chains. "You know, some guys finding a naked, helpless woman might take advantage of her. I guess you aren't one of those guys. I'm not sure whether I should feel safe because of that, or maybe a little disappointed."

Ryan glanced at the security camera under the eve of the house. "I wouldn't want to disappoint you." He stepped close and cupped Amy's tits in his hands. "Is this some kind of advanced marriage game?" He stroked his hands down her sides to the curve of her hips. "You're hot."

She offered her lips and her tongue, and Ryan took them. Her lips were soft, and her tongue was welcoming. He broke the kiss with his cock hardening in his shorts. "You're really hot."

Ryan pushed his lips under Amy's jaw to kiss her throat. "Have you thought about closing Clint's deal?" She ducked her chin to push Ryan away. "Have you changed your mind?"

"I'm not going to argue with Clint. If it's this important to him, then I'll do it, but I might have a better idea."

Ryan touched the soft flesh between Amy's legs. "People can see us. Do you want them to watch?" He used one hand to push his cargo shorts and his boxers to the lawn, and he stroked his hard cock. "Is that why you're already wet?"

"I think it's exciting. Don't you?" She glanced down at his cock. "You look excited."

Amy laughed in Ryan's ear while he lifted her off the ground with his hands under her thighs. He heaved her high enough to get his cock under her, and her chains dragged along the pole. He used his fingertips to work the head of his cock between her pussy lips, and Amy caught her breath when his cock thrust up into her.

Ryan lifted Amy and let her settle on his cock again. "I can't hold you up like this for very long." He thrust into her and bumped her back against the pole.

Amy gasped and her voice rasped. "I bet you can hold me up long enough to take what you want."

The chains clanked in Ryan's rhythm as he banged Amy against the lamp post. He kissed her face, and she tipped her head back to let him kiss her mouth. She groaned around his tongue and his ragged breath burned on her cheek.

Ryan had to break their kiss so he could breathe. He gasped for air, and Amy ducked against his chest. His hips rocked between her thighs, and he rammed his shaft up into her helpless cunt until he couldn't go on.

The head of Ryan's cock was deep inside Amy when he stopped. Every spasm that gripped his body slammed her against the pole and sent his hot essence coursing through his shaft. He pumped himself into her until he was empty and held her for a moment while his cock softened and slipped out of her.

Amy tipped her head back to look at Ryan as his body relaxed. "Now I'm not disappointed, and that should give Clint something to think about. Can you let me down and unhook these things?"

Ryan lowered Amy to the ground and pulled his pants up. He knelt behind her to unhook the chain from her cuffs and then her shackles and noticed that his cum was trickling down her thighs. "You're going to tell Clint about this?"

"I don't need to tell him. We're on the security cam. If he wasn't watching us, then he'll watch it soon enough." Amy stripped off the cuffs and shackles and dropped them on the lawn, and she wrapped herself in her arms as if she were cold. "I don't want to go back to Clint right now or even stay close by. Is there somewhere we can go?"

"With you naked?" Ryan pulled his tee-shirt over his head and handed it to Amy. "It's big. It should cover you." He thought for a moment. "We could get coffee or something from a drive-up and then park somewhere out-of-the-way."

Amy laughed. "I've never parked with a guy to drink coffee, but sure." She pulled Ryan's tee-shirt over her head and sniffed his scent from the collar. She smiled and touched his pumped muscles--first his biceps, and then she stroked her hand over his bare chest. "I'm impressed."

"I might be pretty stiff tomorrow." Ryan tucked his hand around Amy's elbow and looked around the neighborhood while he walked her to his truck. "It looks like no-one saw us."

Amy shrugged. "That's for the best. I really only needed Clint to see it." She motioned to her used pussy. "I hope you have napkins or tissues in your truck."

Ryan opened the passenger door, leaned across the seat, and handed Amy a handful of napkins from the center console. He walked around the truck while she wiped him off her thighs, and then Amy stopped him before he backed out of the driveway.

"Find a place on the other side of Jefferson Street. That's the school boundary. I don't want my students to find me wearing nothing but your tee-shirt."

They talked about coffee until Ryan turned the truck off under the lights at the edge of a grocery store parking lot. Amy opened her window, leaned back into the corner of her seat and watched him over her latte. "I haven't seen much of you since Wednesday. Have you talked to Izzy?"

Ryan held his coffee on his lap. "I've been coming and going. Poor Gigi's not getting much attention. Thursday was practically a lost day, and I worked long on Friday to make up for it. Now I'm finally over it.

"I called Izzy this afternoon to see if she wanted to get together. She sounded distracted, like she was probably watching porn and not very interested in me."

Amy laughed into her latte and set it into a cup holder. "Are you going to help her with the end of her list?"

"Prostitute for a night? No. I'm not going to pimp her out to guys at work, and that's what she wanted me to do."

"She should talk to Clint." Amy shifted in her seat and smoothed the shirt over her breasts. The parking lot lights showed her pussy peeking under the bottom of the shirt. Her nipples thrust against the fabric. It was enough to make Ryan lick his lips.

He used his cup to gesture toward her tits. "Is it cold in here?"

"I'm comfortable. I was thinking about how you did me, and it's exciting." She pinched her nipple through the shirt. "If you had a chance, would you do me again?"

"Right now? Hell yeah." Ryan almost spilled his coffee before he got it into the cup holder, but Amy stopped him when he started to climb over the console.

"Not right now, and maybe not without Izzy. Clint needs to be involved or it's like I'm cheating."

Ryan dropped back into his seat and found his coffee again. "He didn't seem very involved tonight."

"As far as I'm concerned, Clint was totally involved. He put me there. We were lucky it was you who found me instead of some old lady who'd call the police. Now he has the video to keep him busy, and he's still involved."

Amy picked up her latte again and moved to give Ryan a better view between her legs. "He told you about Welmont, right? That's all wrapping up. He's planning a party for next Saturday--probably at the Sheraton or something. I don't want it at our place.

"His team will be there, and the team from Welmont, including whoever it is that makes the decision. The proposal will be done, but no contracts signed yet. His idea was to tell the guy from Welmont, 'Give me a signature, and you can have my wife.'"

"Clint said you've done it before."

"I have, and it worked. That was kind of flattering in an odd way, but this is a bigger deal. This time we didn't talk about it. He didn't ask. He told me I was doing it, and I got mad. I deserve better than that."

Amy turned her head to watch a car drive by. "I think he should hire Izzy for the job. She'd get to be meat for a night, and the Welmont people might go for 'young and hot' more than 'mature and experienced.'" She shrugged. "Maybe I'd hang around to give them a choice.

"I'm going to talk to Izzy before I suggest it to Clint, but I bet she'll go for it. They just need to settle on a price."

Ryan swirled the last of his coffee. "What do you do next?"

"If you're done watching my little peep show, then you can take me back home, and I'll deal with my husband."

* * *

The next afternoon was hot. The sky was like a big blue bowl overhead with hardly a cloud. Gigi laid her head on her paws and sighed, and Ryan's stiff arms and his chest complained while he netted trash out of his dad's pool. He heard a voice from next door and gave in to the temptation to listen.

Clint sounded angry. "That isn't going to happen. I already called it off. How can you be so needy?"

"I made the appointment with Cheryl and Pete for us, not for me. I want to go back to the way we used to be. I want to have sex with my husband, and I thought maybe it would be easier in a group than just you and me facing each other."

"We can't go back. I don't have time for it now, and sex isn't my big goal anymore. I've been thinking about quitting the club."

It was Amy's turn to sound angry. "How could you do that to me? You know the club is about my only outlet. If you quit, then you'll leave me high and dry."

Ryan had to listen close to hear Clint, because he hissed his answer. "You're forgetting about Ryan. Remember last night? Remember Wednesday and Izzy?"

Amy didn't say anything right away, and Ryan started back to work before Clint went on. His voice had softened. "You and Ryan get along. Why don't you swing with him?"

"What? Are you serious? Look at you! You're serious! I like Ryan, but he's young, and he's not my husband."

"I'm out of here early in the morning, and I won't be back until late Thursday. Think about what you're going to do."

Ryan heard the patio door close and water splashed in the pool. This time he guessed that it was Clint who walked away, and Amy who cooled off. He clapped his hands for the dog. "Come on Gigi, let's go for a walk."

Each day seemed hotter than the last. When Ryan got off work on Monday, he drove to his dad's house, left his clothes by the pool, and dove into the cool water. It was a shock, but it was what he needed. He floated in the sunlight and watched puffy little clouds pass far overhead. When he felt normal again, he stroked to where he'd left his clothes and found a message on his phone.

It was from Amy. "You're here early. Are you alone? I need to talk."

"I'm alone, but I'm in my birthday suit right now." He probably didn't need to ask what she wanted to talk about.

Amy opened the back gate between their yards, and Ryan stayed in the water while she walked around the pool. "You're dressed up. Are you coming from somewhere or going?"

"Going." Amy looked around and sat down at a shaded table by the pool. "I have a dinner date with some friends from the swing club." She made a broad motion to the pool area. "Nice setup."

"Dad hardly uses it. I cleaned it, and it looks a little better than usual."

"I thought you were here. Gigi has little noises she makes when you're here and not paying enough attention to her. I heard her sigh.

"I talked to Izzy today and floated the idea of her working Clint's party. She loved it, but from her it sounds like you guys are history."

"I think we probably are. There's one thing on her list, and I'm not helping." Ryan stroked toward Amy and crossed his arms on the poolside. "I'll miss the sex."

Amy shifted in her seat. "Did you overhear us yesterday when we were arguing on the patio?"

"About leaving the swing club? Yes. It sounds like Clint wants more of a lot of things, and I'm surprised what he might give up to get them."

Amy flipped her hand. "I used to be important to him, and now I don't know where I stand. If you heard, then you can guess what I need to talk about. This is a hypothetical question; what would you say if I asked you to be my partner in our swing club?"

Ryan pulled himself out of the pool and let the water stream off his skin. "You know I'd do you just about any time, right? We cleared that up on Saturday." He found a towel in the cabinet by the patio door and Amy watched him dry off. "But if I were your partner, wouldn't that mean I'm doing all the other women while you do the other men? That's different."

"That's probably not all it means. I'll figure it out."Amy's eyes traced Ryan's body. "Some women in the club would be happy to have you in the group. Some will think you're too young." She reached into her pocket and came up with her cell phone. "Stay like that, and I'll take a picture to dinner."

Amy didn't have more to say that night. The next morning started out hot, but it didn't stay that way. A wall of thunderstorms blew over Ryan's work site in mid-afternoon. It sent the crew to shelter, and his foreman sent them home.

Ryan's phone alerted while he was driving. He picked it up at the next stoplight and found a message from Amy. "Can we talk? I need to talk."

The light changed, and Ryan was at his apartment before he answered. "I need to clean up and walk Gigi. Do you want to walk and talk, or talk after dinner?"

"I can feed you. Take care of Gigi and come see me."

Amy was cleaning the grill on the patio, and steaks waited on the table when Ryan got there. She waved her grill brush to tell Ryan to sit. "There were five women at dinner last night, plus me. Three of them were pretty eager to get their hands on you, and two thought you were too young. How do you like your steak?"

"Medium rare--still a little red in the middle. Does a majority rule?"

"That's how I like mine, and no, the majority doesn't rule. I learned that there's an unwritten bylaw in the club--most of the bylaws are unwritten--that your partner in the club is also your partner outside the club."

Amy threw the steaks on the grill, stepped back from the flare, and closed the top. "Giving your partner to someone else, and taking someone's partner are part of the thrill." She opened the grill long enough to turn the steaks so the grill marks crossed. "There's also a thing about safety. We're more confident of partners."

Ryan sat back in his chair. "I'm starting to feel like we won't be swinging together." He wasn't sure if that was bad. "We're not partners, but we could work on it." Amy laughed and laid plates out on the table. "What does it take to make us partners?"

"I don't know for sure, but we aren't there. We've known each other for less that three weeks, and we've had sex twice. I'm pretty sure the relationship needs to go on long enough to trust."

Amy opened the grill and flipped the steaks. "We can work on it. I feel like Clint agreed to that when he came up with the idea, but I want to make sure he understands. He hasn't returned my call yet, so we haven't talked.

"Clint did talk to Izzy today. She called me. He offered her five hundred for Saturday night, and she took it, so now I'm 'Plan B,' and I want to write Izzy off as a business-related party supply." Amy opened the grill and turned the steaks. "What are you doing Saturday night? I might need a backup plan."

"I haven't thought that far ahead. I guess that can be my plan. Are you setting up the whole party?"