Izzy Has a List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy laid-out steak knives, gave the salad a toss, and set the steaks off the heat. "Almost ready. Clint's secretary is planning the party. I just have to be there.

"There's another angle with the club, and I have to talk to Clint about that, too." She picked up Ryan's plate and loaded it with a steak. "That needs to rest for a few minutes, and I still need to talk.

"Sometimes stand-ins are OK as long as everybody agrees. So, if I set up a get-together and Clint couldn't make it for some reason, then you could stand in for him as long as everyone--especially Clint--agrees."

Ryan served salad for both of them. "It sounds like that might be twisting the rules a little."

Amy shrugged and cut into her steak. "Mine's perfect. How's yours? Anyway, I'll talk to Clint. I should know tomorrow." She cut a bite and held it up to let the red juice drip. "Do you want to set tomorrow night aside in case we have something to celebrate?"

Ryan figured they probably weren't celebrating when he pulled into his dad's driveway the next day and found Amy deadheading her roses. He ignored Gigi's bark and met Amy over the hedge. "You don't look like it's time to party."

Amy looked down at her shirt and shorts before she realized what he meant. "No, it's party time. We need to practice a lot to convince the club that we're partners, and that can start tonight.

"Clint agreed with anything we need to do." She waved her pruners. "I'm a little disappointed in my husband. I thought he'd put up some resistance and make me feel like he cared, but he didn't."

Gigi barked again and Ryan caught a glimpse of color down Amy's shirt as she pointed back to the roses. "Give me a little time to pick up here, and I'll walk with you."

"Cool. I was going to drive Gigi over to Union Park and give her an adventure." He cocked his head and tried to see down Amy's shirt. "What do you have under there?"

Amy tugged the front of her shirt out so Ryan could see. "A new bikini. I was going to wait for you by the pool. I couldn't be still, so I threw on the shirt and shorts and came out here."

Union Park was a short drive away, but it was outside the JFK school boundary, and that made Amy more comfortable. Ryan pulled up at the curb on a shady street, and they walked the path around the park slowly so Gigi could take in all the new smells. Ryan motioned to the park. "There aren't very many people here, but it's like they're all at this end of the park."

"The playground and the best shade are at this end." Amy slipped her hand down Ryan's arm and knotted her fingers with his. "I like your hands. They're big and rough." She untangled their fingers and ran her hand back up his arm. "I like men who work with their hands, but not if that's what defines them. We won't be partners long if you don't challenge yourself. I don't want you to drop out of school."

Ryan stopped to let Gigi sniff a tree and watched the way Amy's blond hair swung above her shoulders. "I like carpentry, but I decided to keep that as a summer job." Gigi pulled on the leash and they started walking again. "But I'm not staying in Engineering. I don't even like Engineering students. Maybe a switch to architecture will work out for both of us."

They took their time to circle the park, and Amy stopped Ryan before he got into the truck. "Do you have a blanket in your emergency kit--something we can spread on the grass? It's nice here, and the people are more spread out."

Ryan hunted behind the passenger seat and found a blanket that Amy spread in the sun. He sat down, told Gigi to lay, and Amy stretched out in front of him. His eyes traced up her legs. "What are we doing tonight? Gigi and I both need dinner pretty soon."

"It's Bastille Day. Maybe we should have something French to celebrate."

"French fries? I can afford french fries." Ryan gave into an urge and opened the top button on Amy's shirt.

"It'll be my treat." Amy watched Ryan open the second button. "What are you doing?"

"I want to see your new bikini. It's made to be seen, right?"

"So you're going to undress me in the middle of the park?" Amy lifted her head to look around, but the closest witness was behind her and thirty yards away. She didn't stop Ryan, and he didn't stop when he got to the last button. He unsnapped her shorts and pulled the zipper down.

Ryan laid Amy's shirt open. "If you'd waited by the pool in this, then I wouldn't have wanted to leave." He ran his fingertips over the red fabric, found Amy's nipple, and then slipped his hand into her shorts. "The guy behind you is watching us, but he probably can't see much."

A thrill ran through Amy's shoulders. She lifted her leg and let Ryan explore for a moment before she stopped him. "I'm getting turned on." She left her shorts unzipped and unbuttoned, and sat up in front of Ryan while he sniffed her scent on his fingers.

Amy stroked her hand over the front of his jeans. "You know, it's Bastille Day in France, but it's National Nude Day here. Maybe we should celebrate that, too." She pulled her hand back. "Show us your cock."

"What? Here?" Ryan looked around. A girl ran the path around the park. The man who'd watched him undress Amy had gone back to his reading, so he opened his jeans and his boxers then leaned back on his hands and left his shaft on his belly.

Amy pulled her cellphone out of her hip pocket. Ryan laughed at her while she snapped one picture after another as his cock stiffened. She put her phone away with his cock standing up between them.

"You like showing off." Amy touched the tip of Ryan's cock and ran her fingertip over its smooth head. She looked up past Ryan's shoulder and smothered a laugh. "The runner got a good look. She probably didn't like it as much as I do."

Gigi sighed. She was tired of her adventure, she was hungry, and she wanted to go home. Ryan put his cock away, and Amy scratched Gigi's ear. "I need to change, and then we can get dinner. I'll leave the patio door open. Come in when you're ready to go."

Ryan found Amy in the kitchen when he was ready, and he backed her against the counter. "I like this." He stroked her bare midriff and settled his hands on the waistband of her long, flowered skirt. "Is this a swimsuit top?" Her breasts bulged over a brightly patterned bra.

"It's conservative enough for a faculty party, and it closes in front." She demonstrated by releasing the hook between the cups and holding the bra open.

Amy laughed at the grin on Ryan's face. He cupped her breasts in both hands, and she tipped her mouth up when he bent over her. Ryan kissed Amy's lips, and she tipped her head to the side. Her tongue was soft and welcoming; his was firm and insistent.

Ryan lost himself for a moment in Amy's taste and the way her breath brushed his cheek. He explored her mouth--deep along the side of her tongue and softly over its top--and she yielded to him; she made his mouth water.

Their kiss was slow and gentle at first then Ryan cupped a hand behind Amy's head and tipped her back. His breath came shallow and ragged. Her mouth was hot and hungry for him until she turned her head away.

Amy watched Ryan while she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "You know what I want? I want to save some of that until we're where people can watch us do it."

Ryan had to catch his breath. He watched Amy hook the front of her bra and stepped back. "Where are we going for dinner?"

"My friend Heidi has a shop downtown. She and some of her neighbors are having a little promotion for Bastille Day--flying little French flags, sales on everything French, and food trucks on the street. I didn't know we had a food truck that sells just French food, but we do. Pastry trucks, too."

Amy directed Ryan to a parking spot in the mural-lined alley behind Heidi's store. He backed his truck in and left it running for the air conditioning while he watched people walk to and from their parked cars.

"We have people here to watch," Ryan said, and Amy laughed when he locked his door and climbed across the truck to reach her. "Lets start about where we left off."

Ryan lifted Amy's long skirt and ran his hand up her leg. He stopped with his fingers stroking the fabric over her pussy. "Do you have to keep the underwear? I want you to be more naked."

Amy glanced around. A couple about her age had stopped to watch. "I think they want to make sure you aren't assaulting me." Ryan pulled her thong down, and she lifted her knees to help him pull it over her feet.

"You seem pretty willing." Amy waved to them and another couple stopped closer than the first. Ryan held Amy's thong up for them to see, and Amy laughed. "Show them your tit," Ryan said, "just one."

The woman closest to them covered her mouth when Amy unhooked her top and flashed one tit. Then she covered her husband's eyes and laughed.

Ryan caressed Amy bare breast. He kissed her lips and her throat until she ducked against his neck. "They took a picture. I thought probably people wandering downtown wouldn't know me, but I hadn't thought they might take pictures."

Amy covered her breast and Ryan waited until both couples turned away. He held Amy's thong under his nose and sniffed. It smelled of fresh Amy. "Where are we going?"

"To buy a mask." Amy straightened her skirt and found her phone in the pocket. "I'll text Heidi and see if she can let us in the back door." She tapped "send" and held the phone in her lap. "Heidi was at our dinner Monday. She was one of the women who wanted to get her legs around you."

A door opened behind them and Amy waved to the woman who was there to let them in. Amy and Heidi air-kissed when they met, and Heidi led them into the cool shop.

It was an eclectic boutique. Ryan wandered the aisles while Amy and Heidi talked, and Amy's voice came over a rack of socks for hipster. "You had masks for Fat Tuesday. Do you still have some?"

"I put them away after Mardi Gras. Who's going to buy them now?" Heidi walked around the counter, opened a cabinet, and set a box of loose masks in front of Amy.

Ryan flipped through the hand-made greeting cards and looked when Amy held up a purple feathered mask. "This is perfect!"

Heidi laughed. "Perfect for what? What are you doing?"

"While you're celebrating Bastille Day, we're celebrating National Nude Day in our own little exhibitionist way. The mask is in case someone wants to take pictures of our festivities."

"You're showing off?" Heidi covered her mouth and laughed. "Are you getting kinkier?"

Ryan slipped his arm around Amy's waist and pulled her hip against his. "We came for dinner didn't we? I'm starving." Maybe he exaggerated, but he was hungry.

Amy sent Ryan outside while she paid for her mask, and she carried it to where Ryan puzzled over the menu beside the order window. "Quiche is about the only thing here I recognize, and I don't want Quiche."

"Then I'll order." Amy bought Bouillabaisse for both of them, and they waited for their order at a picnic table on the sidewalk where little French flags fluttered on lines overhead.

They weren't there long at all when a woman called from the pickup window. "Fifty-four! Fifty-four is up."

Amy showed Ryan the fifty-four on their ticket, and he dragged his legs from under the table. He picked up their order then turned with his hands full and found two guys watching Amy from the next table.

Ryan set dinner in front of Amy and settled beside her again. "Do you know those guys watching you?"

"No, but I think they're having fun."

"Let's give them a show." Ryan rested his hand on Amy's thigh and pulled her skirt up, and the guys at the next table nudged each other. He touched bare skin inside her knee and ran his fingers up her leg.

Amy poked through her bowl and talked without looking up. "That's a little thrill." Ryan touched her bare pussy before he pulled his hand from between her legs. She let the guys get a good look then pushed her skirt down again.

They laughed and scrambled up from the table. Ryan watched them leave, and Amy nudged his shoulder. "I thought you were starving."

"I am, but I'm not sure what this is." He picked at the Bouillabaisse until hunger got the best of caution. Amy finished hers first. She looked around and stroked his thigh until he finished it.

Ryan stacked his bowl on Amy's and stood. "I don't come downtown very much. Can you show me around?"

"I'll give you a tour of the block. That's most of what I know." The tour started at the trash can.

First there was a jewelry store. "It's not Tiffany," Amy said. "But they have sex toys in the back. We could stop and get you a cock ring."

Ryan didn't stop. "Would that be for you or for me?"

"We might both enjoy it." Next came a bakery. "Some people think their éclairs are better than sex."

"Probably not you though, right?"

"Right." Then there was a gallery. "They have a deck on the roof. I went to a reception there once--a political thing."

Ryan tipped his head back to look. "It wouldn't be very private. It has apartments on both sides."

"Privacy might be overrated." They stopped at a candy shop. "They have a back room with adult candies--for bachelorette parties and anniversaries, I guess."

The sun dropped behind the buildings while they went from store to store, and that left the street in shadows. Signs and streetlamps lit, and food trucks closed their windows.

Ryan sidestepped a man huddled on the curb. "There aren't as many people around." He watched a girl who stood in platform shoes outside a bar a few doors down. "And the bars are starting to rock."

Amy stopped Ryan in front of a hat shop where they were partly hidden by a jog in the wall. "Are people close enough to see what I'm doing?" She opened his belt and unsnapped his jeans.

"Yeah, and they're looking. Maybe you should put your mask on."

Amy stopped and tied the mask's ribbons behind her head, and Ryan watched people over her shoulder. He held his pants up with one hand and unzipped them with the other. Amy stepped close and pushed her hands into his boxers.

The feathers on Amy's mask tickled Ryan's face when he kissed her mouth. She held his balls in one hand and took his hard-on out of his pants for people to see. He cupped her breasts, and she leaned into his hands.

"People are still watching," Ryan said, "and your nipples are hard. Are you wet for me, too?"

"Everything between my legs tingles." Amy backed away and let go of Ryan's cock. She turned around in front of him while Ryan closed his pants. "Heidi's locking up. Let's go see her." She took Ryan's hand and pulled him across the street, and Heidi locked the door behind them.

Heidi held up a glass of white wine. "I was just finishing up my Bastille Day celebration with a little Bordeaux. Can I get you some?"

Amy was a little breathless. "That would be good, but I have a favor to ask. Can we use your window for our celebration? We'll need to move things to make room, but we'll move them back."

"Suit yourself, sweetheart." Heidi laughed. "You look good in that mask."

Ryan wasn't sure what Amy intended when she pointed to a rack of French cookware. "Move that, and we can both fit in that space. Be careful. It's expensive." He moved it, and Amy pulled him onto the space where the rack had been.

Amy knelt in her long skirt in front of Ryan, glanced at the window and looked up at him. "I'm going to suck your handsome cock." She opened his belt, unsnapped his jeans, and opened his fly. Ryan's hard-on stood up for her as soon as she jerked his jeans and boxers down.

Ryan held his shirt up and watched Amy until she closed her mouth around the head of his cock, and then he looked at the people who were already gathering outside. She gripped his hips for balance, and her tongue traced around the head of his cock before she let it slide in over her tongue, and slowly out again.

There were murmurs from outside the window while Amy set a rhythm. She took the head of Ryan's cock into her mouth quickly and let it out again slowly while she used her tongue to toy with him. Again, but faster, and faster again until he could feel her hair swinging against him each time she took him in.

Amy found a pace that made Ryan's shaft tingle and burn. He touched his hand to her hair and tipped his head back. He caught his breath, and Amy grunted through her nose while he shot his thick cream into her mouth.

Ryan struggled to keep his knees from buckling then took a half-step back. Amy let his cock slip out of her mouth and wiped her lips with her fingertips. She swallowed Ryan, pulled his pants up so he could reach them, and stepped out of the lighted display into the dark room behind it.

A big, bald man pounded on Heidi's door. "Next! I'm first in line!" That made Amy laugh. She took the glass of wine that Heidi offered and rinsed her mouth while Ryan put the cookware back where it came from.

Heidi looked at a light flashing over her door. "I didn't expect a riot. He triggered the security alarm. They don't take any time to reach alarms downtown. Do you want to stay?"

Amy shook her head and pulled Ryan out the back door and into the lamp light in the alley. She started for the truck, but Ryan tugged her away. "I want to check something." He pointed to one door then another. "The jeweler. The bakery." He stopped at the third door. "This should be the gallery."

There was a hand-written sign on the door that Ryan could barely read in the dim light. "Alex, we're in apartment B." He pushed on the door and it swung open. The tenant who expected Alex had taped the latch.

Amy laughed. "Security here is a little loose." They climbed one flight of stairs to the lofts where music came from apartment B, and another flight of stairs to the roof.

The deck was lit just by light that spilled from four stories of apartments that overlooked it. Ryan felt around inside the door while Amy crossed the deck to look down on the scene in front of Heidi's store. He found one switch that lit the stairwell and another that turned on the lights strung over the deck.

"The lights aren't very bright." Ryan stopped behind Amy and rested his hands on her hips. "But they're bright enough to see and to be seen." He tried to see what she was watching. There were private security cars on the street with their lights flashing, and people walking away in couples and small groups.

Amy leaned back against Ryan. He kissed her neck and inhaled the scent that rose from her shoulders. Amy turned in his arms. "What do you have in mind?"

"Sex? The most important thing on my mind is between your legs."

Amy stifled a laugh and looked past Ryan. "The tenants must tan up here. We have our pick of lounges." She motioned to the apartments on both sides. "And an audience just waiting for the show to start."

Ryan laid Amy down on the closest lounge. He leaned over between her legs to kiss her lips and her throat, and her mask tickled his face. He unhooked her bra and laid it open then kissed her bare breasts and sucked her nipples until they hardened under his tongue.

A window opened, and faint aromas of someone's dinner drifted across the deck. Ryan looked up to find the open window a story above them. He sat back on his haunches and Amy smiled while he caressed her tits with both hands. "That feels good," she said. "I'm sensitive tonight."

Ryan pushed Amy's long skirt up, and she spread her legs around him. Even under the dim light on the deck, he could see Amy's bare pussy glistening with excitement.

A Mexican love song drifted through a window somewhere behind Ryan. Someone could be watching from any of the windows or from all of them, and he wanted them to see. He slipped off the lounge and lifted Amy's knees to tip her pussy up.

Amy caught her breath and arched her back when Ryan buried his face between her thighs. Her scent and her flavor were strong from her excitement and the heat of the day. Ryan thrust his tongue into her vagina and lapped up her thick juice. He sucked her pussy lips, and he followed them with his tongue to find her hard clit.