Izzy Has a List

Story Info
Clint's wife Amy becomes Ryan's responsibility.
19.9k words
4.54
20k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
731 Followers

Ryan thought he knew all the cars in the neighborhood, but he didn't recognize the Lexus that led him up the street. It pulled onto the driveway at the house next door to his dad's place, and he glanced at Izzy. "The new neighbor, I guess."

A successful-looking middle-aged man climbed out of the Lexus and motioned to get his attention. "Hey, neighbor!" He walked around the car, reached over the low hedge that separated the two driveways, and offered his hand. "I haven't had a chance to introduce myself. We moved in last week. I'm Clint Bailey."

"Ryan Novak." He shook Clint's hand and pointed to the house. "This is my dad's place. He took his girlfriend off for a vacation, so I'm looking after it." He stroked Izzy's elbow when she stopped beside him. "This is Isabella. She's helping."

"Izzy." She touched Clint's hand. "Sorry about the smell. I work at the zoo, and I haven't showered yet."

Clint glanced at Izzy with obvious appreciation, from her smile and the dark hair tied at the back of her head, to the open collar of her shirt and the sleek fit of her jeans. He looked away when a woman's voice caught his attention. "I heard you come home. You were talking."

"This is my wife, Amanda." Clint gestured as if he were making a presentation, Ryan straightened his back. Clint's wife was younger than Clint.

"It's Amy." She reached across the hedge to touch Izzy's arm. "From what I heard, you're Izzy and you're Ryan." He had a hard time pulling his eyes up. Amy must have been sunbathing before she came out. The top of a thong showed over the light sarong around her hips, and her nipples pressed out under her top.

Amy smiled at Ryan. The honey blonde hair that curled above her shoulders and the curve of her lips were familiar. "Ms. Bailey?" he asked, and Amy laughed.

"Let me guess, you went to middle school at JFK. No-one but my students would call me 'Ms. Bailey.'"

"You were my seventh grade English teacher, like eight years ago!"

Amy scanned Ryan's body the same way he scanned her, from the front of his jeans, up his torso, to the stubble on his jaw. It made him self-conscious. She smiled. "Forgive me if I don't remember you. I bet you've changed a lot since seventh grade."

A dog barked from behind the house, and Amy changed the subject. "Your dog is usually quiet."

"Gigi doesn't have as much energy as she used to, but she knows we're out here." He rested his hand on Izzy's hip and pulled her against his hip. "I'll walk her and feed her while you shower."

Amy tugged on Clint's arm. "We have kabobs ready to go on the grill then Pete and Cheryl are coming over for drinks, so we'll talk another time."

Izzy stopped Ryan while he unlocked the door. "You had a hot English teacher."

He pushed the door open and let Izzy in. "I don't remember her that way. I remember that she was strict. I spent a few hours in the Principal's office for disturbing her class." Gigi's leash was on the hook where it was supposed to be. "This won't take long--up the street and back."

Izzy stopped at the foot of the stairs. "I'm going to put these clothes in the wash. What did you do to get in trouble?"

"Cracked a lame joke?" Ryan didn't know, but he cracked a lot of lame jokes back then.

"Maybe she'd remember you if you told a better joke." Izzy laughed and ran the stairs.

Gigi was happy to see Ryan with her leash, and even happier when they got back from their walk. He checked her water outside where long shadows streaked across the patio and filled her bowl inside. He could hear the clothes washer running, and he found Izzy in the bathroom, rinsing her underwear.

Ryan patted Izzy's bare bottom. "I need to shower, too. What are you going to do?"

Izzy shrugged and let him explore the crack of her ass. "I have my phone, and your dad's wifi is solid. I'll find something to do."

Ryan was still drying off when he stepped out of the bathroom and found Izzy butt-up on the bed. She had her phone in one hand, and she touched herself with the other. He looked over her shoulder. "Porn? Ooh. Girl-on-girl."

"Girl-on-girl, boy-on-girl, boy-on-boy; it's all good to me." Izzy watched Ryan drop his towel and climb onto the bed. "I've never done it with a girl. That's on my list for the summer." His stiffening cock made his plan pretty obvious.

"I don't know how to help you with that one." Ryan ran one hand up between Izzy's thighs. She laughed, squirmed to get her knees apart, and arched her back. Her pussy was already wet.

Ryan touched his thumb to Izzy's anus and pulled her butt cheek to the side. "Is butt sex still on your list for the summer?" He slid his fingers along her pussy lips and into her pussy.

Izzy caught her breath then exhaled into the sheets. "It is, but not for tonight."

"I can live with that." Ryan wet his cock with Izzy's juice, pushed his fingers into her again, and opened her vagina. He held his cock and pushed its smooth cap into her.

Izzy lifted her head and moaned, and Ryan watched her pussy stretch around his shaft. He caught his breath and stopped for a moment. "God, you feel good."

Ryan pushed into her again, and Izzy clutched the bed covers. He thrust again and squeezed his hips against her pretty butt with his cock tingling deep inside her. He put a hand on her shoulder to keep her from slipping away, and he drove his cock into her again.

Izzy chanted "Oh God!" The excitement from Ryan's accelerating rhythm made her writhe under him. She touched herself. He could feel her fingertips brush his shaft as she swirled them over her pink bud.

Ryan slowed to keep himself from going too quickly then he listened to Izzy's pants and guttural noises as he undulated over her and in her, faster until he found the pace that would drive her over the top.

The room was growing dark, but Ryan could still see Izzy's hands slip their grips. Her fingers clutched at air, and she tossed her head back against his chest. She gasped with each orgasmic spasm. They tightened her cunt around Ryan's shaft and shot up her spine.

Ryan slowed his pace. He watched and felt Izzy's surrender for a moment before he realized that he couldn't stop himself anymore. Izzy gasped when he slammed his cock into her. He slapped against her ass and clenched his teeth, and his hot essence burned the length of his shaft before it erupted deep inside her.

He pounded Izzy into the mattress, and maybe she came again while he emptied himself into her. He couldn't tell for sure. All he could do was collapse on her back and roll away with his chest heaving.

Izzy's hair fell around Ryan's face. Her naked body was in his arms, and she kissed his lips and his throat. "Oh God that felt good! Was it good for you too?" Ryan's answer was to laugh and stroke Izzy's sleek body. She looked up at the clock. "It's still early. We have hours before you need to take me home."

A noise came from the foot of the stairs, and Ryan lifted his head to listen. "We were too loud." He dropped his head back on the mattress and groaned. "Now Gigi's worried about us, but she can't climb the stairs anymore. All she can do is whine."

Ryan found his damp towel, wrapped it around his waist, and tucked the corner in to hold it. "I'll tell her what a good girl she is and be right back."

Izzy was in the bathroom when Ryan got back, and a light outside caught his attention. He stepped closer to the window and watched until Izzy opened the bathroom door. "I can see into the backyard next door--the pool, the patio, the Baileys and their friends. Weren't they Pete and Cheryl?"

Pete was a bald, stocky man with his hairless body stripped to the waist. He held a drink in one hand, settled his other hand on Amy's hip and pushed her sarong to the ground. Amy squeezed herself against him while he stroked her bare butt cheek, and she watched Clint and Cheryl.

"The Andersons--the people who used to live next door--were like my grandparents. I grew up over there. They even put a gate in the wall, so I could come and go." Ryan's voice trailed off as he watched. "Maybe the Baileys haven't noticed that they don't have much privacy."

To Ryan, Cheryl looked like a librarian in a see-through jumpsuit. She was even wearing glasses when she knelt in front of Clint and reached into his pants with both hands.

"Yeah, it was Pete and Cheryl." Izzy pushed Ryan aside so she could see what he saw. "Oh my God! Is she sucking his cock?" She stepped closer to the window, then groaned. "Dammit! They're going inside. That's totally not fair." She turned and gripped Ryan's arm. "I've never watched people do it for real. Do you think it would be hotter than watching porn?"

"I think we can find out." He pulled the blanket from the foot of the bed and pushed it at Izzy. "Here, cover yourself."

Izzy wrapped herself in the blanket and Ryan held his towel so it wouldn't fall down. They stifled their laughter while they sneaked through the gate between the yards. Both couples were inside the wide patio doors, so Ryan found a grassy spot where they could watch. Amy's bikini was gone, and she was helping Cheryl out of her jumpsuit.

Light from inside the house reflected on the dark pool, and they watched across the water while Pete sat back on the sofa. He held his hard-on up while his wife--in her glasses and librarian shoes--arranged herself on his lap. She worked carefully, and Pete dropped his head back when she settled her weight on him.

Ryan held Izzy in front of him, with his hands on her breasts under the blanket. She caught her breath and shuddered. "That went up her butt." Izzy's nipples were hard.

Amy set her wine glass on the end table and knelt on the sofa. She held Cheryl with one hand behind her head, kissed her open mouth, and slid her hand down to her pussy.

Izzy moaned, and she wet her fingers between her legs while Cheryl lifted her knees apart and Clint mounted her. He worked the head of his cock into Cheryl's slit, and her mouth fell open when he filled her.

Izzy's wet fingers swirled over her trigger. She turned her head and gasped into Ryan's ear. "Oh God, I'm putting that on my list. I want three people to do me at the same time."

Ryan stifled Izzy's voice with his mouth over hers, and shoved his tongue between her lips. She worked two fingers into her vagina, and her breath on his cheek was hot and rough. Her tense body writhed in his arms while she ground the heel of her hand against her clit.

The sounds from inside were muffled, but they could make out the sounds that Cheryl made even over the wet noises Izzy's made with her fingers in her cunt. Cheryl came, and there was hardly a pause before she came again.

The third orgasm belonged to Izzy. She turned her head when she couldn't breathe anymore and broke Ryan's rough kiss. Her mouth fell open. She squeezed her trigger, and she bucked in Ryan's arms.

Ryan opened Izzy's blanket and climbed between her legs while Amy freshened drinks, and Clint arranged furniture. He propped himself on one hand and stroked the head of his cock over Izzy's clit and down her still-wet pussy lips.

Amy settled on the sofa and lifted her knees apart. Pete knelt in front of her, and she held his head between her thighs. Clint put Cheryl on her knees next to them, and she tossed her head back against his chest when he pushed his cock into her.

Izzy clutched at the tender skin over Ryan's ribs and caught her breath when Ryan filled her with his thick shaft. Izzy's pretty tits bobbed while he fucked her. Her voice came in grunts and gasps, and she tightened her grip on his sides.

Ryan wrapped Izzy in his arms, and covered her mouth with his hand when she got too loud. His muscles strained, and his skin gleamed under a sheen of sweat. His cock burned inside her. He needed her wet pussy to put it out, but the fire only burned hotter.

There was no-one to muffle Ryan when he came. He turned his head toward the patio door where Ms. Bailey worked Pete's shaft in her hands and her mouth. He groaned through his teeth, forced his cock deep into Izzy, and his body went rigid. She twisted in his grip and tightened her legs around him while he emptied himself into her.

Izzy laughed in Ryan's ear when he finally relaxed. She plucked at the hair on his head and whispered in his ear. "Talking to your old teacher might be a little awkward for a while. I mean--really."

It was the next afternoon when Ryan found out how awkward it could be. He opened the gate to take Gigi out for her walk, and Amy looked up from where she was working in the flowerbed along the sidewalk. He thought about backing up, but it was too late. Instead, he said, "Hi, Ms. Bailey."

Amy called to Gigi. "What a sweet girl. What a sweet girl she is!" She looked up at Ryan. "Call me Amy. Can I walk with you?"

"Sure, but it's not much exercise." Ryan gestured to the dog. "Gigi doesn't walk very fast anymore."

"That's fine." She left her garden tools in the bed and brushed a little soil off her shorts as she stood up. "I get my exercise at the gym. I thought we might talk."

Ryan wasn't sure if he was talking to his seventh-grade English teacher or to the woman he watched through the patio door. He thought he'd better talk to the teacher first. "What do teachers do in the summer?"

"Get ready for next year, mostly. I'm taking online classes for the continuing education credits. What are you doing?"

Ryan stopped when Gigi needed to sniff a shrub. "Working as a carpenter's apprentice. Maybe waiting for the semester to start." He shrugged, and they started walking again. "Maybe not."

"You would be, what, a Junior this year?" Her blond hair bounced as she walked. "What's your major?"

"Civil Engineering, if I go back. I'm not sure I'm going back. I like being a carpenter."

Amy walked with her head down before she said anything. "You know, this probably isn't the time in your life to be shutting doors or burning bridges. If you don't keep going now then it can be hard to go back."

Gigi stopped to sniff again, so they waited. "Clint did that and regretted it. He makes a good living now as a district sales manager--he sells solar electric installations--but it took a long time to get going."

"That's what Dad says, too." They stopped across the street from a small park and waited for a car to pass. "The scholarship money goes away if I don't stay."

Amy waved to an empty bench in the shade of a tree. "Let's sit and let Gigi rest. Do you and Izzy have plans?"

"Izzy and me? No. She doesn't even call me her boyfriend and I don't call her my girlfriend. She did her freshman year here, and she's transferring to State in the fall. They have a veterinary program, and we don't.

"We're together because Izzy has a list of things she wants to do before she goes, and she asked me to help." Ryan sat down on the bench and dropped Gigi's leash. There wasn't much risk that she'd run off.

Amy sat down close by Ryan's side and leaned down to scratch Gigi's neck. "What's on her list?"

Ryan wasn't talking to his seventh grade English teacher anymore. He was talking to the woman he saw through the patio door. He looked at his hands. "Sex. It's a sex list."

She laughed. "And you're the experienced lover she picked to help her with it?"

"Yeah, so maybe I wasn't a great choice. I can't do much of what's left on her list--except maybe for the anal sex, but that's been awkward. She wants to do it with a girl. She wants to be a hooker for a night."

"So, was watching us last night on her list?" Ryan's face turned red.

"How did you know that?"

"We have security cameras triggered by motion detectors. I noticed this morning that it recorded something. Before last night it only found stray cats, so I was surprised when it found you and Izzy."

"Look, I'm sorry, but we could see you on the patio from my old bedroom. You went inside, and Izzy wanted to get closer. As close as we got was still not very close."

"It looked like it worked for her." Amy turned to Ryan and kneaded his thigh with both hands. "What you saw last night is why I need to talk to you. We belong to a swingers' club. Most of us in the club have something to lose, so everything we do is very confidential.

"I'm not just your old English teacher. I've earned professional respect--national certification, awards, union standing--that I don't want to lose. The same goes for Cheryl. She's on a tenure track at the university."

Ryan watched Amy's lips as she talked and looked up to answer. "I never thought about telling anyone. I'll make sure Izzy knows." He grinned and leaned closer. "You're not going to send me to the Principal's office, are you?"

"Did I do that to you? It shouldn't need to do it again." Amy glanced around at the kids playing in the park. "I wish I'd known you were watching. Realizing it this morning was a thrill, but I could have given you more of a show." She opened the top buttons on her shirt and made sure it gaped open. "Was there anything more you wanted to see?"

Ryan talked to Amy's cleavage. "It was good for Izzy. She added three people on Izzy to her list."

"Cheryl loves that, but I usually draw the line at two."

"Two would have been good." Ryan gave into a sudden urge. He started to reach into Amy's shirt. "You could have done Clint and Pete at the same time."

Amy wrapped his hand with hers to stop him. "Just look. Don't touch. I would have liked that too, but Clint and I don't have a lot of sex anymore--his choice, not mine. I use the swingers club to get laid."

Ryan looked up and licked his lips. "You could help with Izzy's list."

"We could, but you two are so young ... I'm almost twice your age, and Clint is twelve years older than I am." She looked down to button her shirt. "I shouldn't have done that, but I like the way you look at me."

Amy stood up from the bench and pulled her phone from her back pocket. "You and Izzy are both very attractive to me. I'm tempted. What's your number? I'll send you a text. Maybe we can work something out." She smiled as Ryan picked up Gigi's leash. "If nothing else, maybe you can send me dick pics."

At first Ryan thought Ms. Bailey's dick-pics suggestion was a joke, but the more he thought about exposing himself to her, the more he liked the idea. It was Wednesday before Ryan got up the nerve to hit "send," and by then, the thought of doing it was all it took to give him a raging hard-on.

Amy answered his text with a text. "What a handsome cock you have. Two thumbs up."

* * *

Ryan liked his apartment, but his neighbors there weren't nearly as interesting as Clint and Amy, so he found himself spending more time with Gigi. He was changing her water when he heard Clint and Amy talking beside their pool. He stood to listen, and he heard Clint's voice. "She's too young. At best, I'd be taking advantage of her."

"Clint, she's young, but she's an adult. She made her own decisions about what she wants. Don't you think it would be better for her--and safer for her--if she learned from us?"

"It doesn't seem natural. Shouldn't she learn from her mistakes just like we did?"

"I'd rather have learned without the mistakes. I want to have them over for dinner, and I don't want you to make up your pig-headed mind before you talk to them."

The patio door opened and closed again, and Ryan heard a splash from the pool. He could only guess who went inside and who went into the water, but he was pretty sure that they'd been arguing about him and Izzy. He knew that for sure when Amy called to make the dinner arrangements.

"You know I've been talking with Izzy, right? Do you have Wednesday night free for dinner at our place? If we can't get together Wednesday then it won't happen until mid-month. Izzy's schedule is a puzzle--but you know that--Clint is traveling a lot, and we have a club commitment that I can't move."

NotWise
NotWise
731 Followers