Lorraine's Risky Outdoor Naked Dare

Story Info
The story of how I tied myself up naked for my husband.
881 words
4.12
35.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is our second true story, and the first one written by me, Lorraine! In this dare, I had to tie myself up naked in the woods for my husband, Jim to come find me. This was all super risky, so PLEASE don't try this yourselves! I hope you guys enjoy the story!

***

After having to get naked in public himself, Jim decided it was my turn, and of course I agreed. When he told me his plan, I almost thought it was too risky to do. But at the same time, the risk turned me on, and I couldn't turn him down!

The day before our dare, Jim and I went down to the forest near our house and marked a tree--that was to be our target for the dare. We were confident that we could both find the exact location at a later time on our own. We planned our dare for the next day.

The next night, we waited until it was dark to carry out our dare. We both left the house for the target location at the same time. I took the car, and Jim would walk behind. This would ensure that I would get there first and have some time to set up before Jim found me.

The park with the forest is about a 5 minute drive or a 20 minute walk away, so I would have a 15 minute head start on Jim. The deal was that I needed to complete a series of tasks before Jim got to the location, or he'd have to find a suitable punishment for me. Jim is creative enough that I didn't want to find out what that was!

I drove the car to the park and parked in a corner next to the forest path, to reduce the chances of someone driving by and seeing me. I had brought with me a blindfold, earplugs, some packing tape, and a pair of handcuffs. I took the earplugs and put them snugly into my ear, taping over them with some packing tape to hold them in place. I then took off all my clothes and my shoes, placing them in the passenger seat. I took the blindfold and handcuffs with me, and left everything else, including the keys, hidden in the car. Taking a deep breath, I locked the car behind me so I couldn't get back in. Now the excitement felt real!

Next, I walked through the woods, barefoot and fully naked. I knew the exact path to take, even though it was harder to see in the dark. Without any shoes, the path felt rough against my bare feet. And even though it was summer, the crisp night air against my bare skin still made me chilly without any clothes on. I walked to the location we had found the day before, and found the tree with the ribbon tied around it, which was the mark we had left the day before.

Once I completed this next part of the dare, there was no turning back. I put on the blindfold, so between the blindfold and the earplugs, I couldn't see or hear anything. Finally, I wrapped my arms around the tree and fastened the handcuffs. Now, I was trapped without the ability to see, hear, or move, and I couldn't leave until Jim came to let me free. I was a total sitting duck for anyone who would happen to walk my way! I was now completely reliant on Jim to find me before I got into trouble. To anyone reading this, this was super risky, so don't go trying this yourself!!

Now, all that was left to do was wait. Once Jim found me, he would be allowed to do whatever he wanted with me before he decided that I had earned my freedom. Only then would he unlock me and let me into the car with the set of spare keys he would bring. But Jim took his sweet time!! He must have left me there for at least 20 minutes, and I was getting nervous!

Finally, I felt someone touch me. I tensed up because without my sight or hearing, I didn't know for sure it was Jim, though it sure felt like him! Since I physically couldn't resist, I had to let whoever it was take me from behind. I felt him having his way with me while moving his hands up and down my body, until I felt whoever it was coming on my back. Then, the blindfold was lifted and sure enough, I saw Jim giving me a kiss.

Jim unlocked me from the tree, and we got back in the car. However, he wouldn't give me back my clothes, so I had to ride home naked. For the rest of the night I couldn't get over what a stupidly risky, but exciting dare we had just done. I couldn't wait for the next dares to come.

That wraps up my story! I hope you guys liked it, and as always if you have any comments we'd love to hear them too. We have a bunch more stories to come, so if you liked this one, we hope you'll check back for more! Thank you for reading!