All Comments on 'Lorraine's Risky Outdoor Naked Dare'

by exhibcouple79

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More flesh

Really? A fairly nice build up. Then one paragraph, of the actual sex act.

I applaud you for not going the easy way out. You know, J gets delayed and you're found by a strange man/men/boys/animals.

But play up the excitement of being completely vulnerable. And, analyzing every move J or whoever does to you.

All in all a good story. Just not descriptive enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Use names.

Good premise but needs a lot of work to flesh out the idea. One thing that bugged me enough to pull me out of the story was the use of a single letter to identify a person. Just change names if this story is supposed to based on real people. If you're really worried about being found out, change key details like setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good as a Narrative

If this had been fiction, I'd say it was weak and I wanted something more exciting and less probable. But it wasn't. It was narrative about something that actually happened and that's what made it so good. I could imagine my wife and me doing something equally stupid in our younger days and I only wish we had!

I don't think it mattered that you were brief about the sex act itself; it was the fear and the risk and the fact that it actually happened, rather than over-cooked fantasy, which made it a good story. Thank you and you say you have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the plots are fine but stories way too short

Both your stories have a story line that could make a great story. However both stories are way to short and lack much detail. This story could easily have been 2 full pages with extensive description of what happened once J showed up.

exhibcouple79exhibcouple79over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

We were really surprised by all the great feedback! We'll definitely use these in our future stories! After reading it again, I can definitely see what you mean by lacking detail--when we were doing this dare, the setup we did for it was the most exciting part for me, which is why most of the story focuses on that. And also this was quite a while ago--it's just not as fresh in my mind!

As for using names, I talked to Jim and he said he was mainly hiding them for my sake, so I've decided to edit them back in! They should be up once the editor gets to reviewing them. Thanks! :)

~Lorraine

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Risky

This was a good story but it needs more risk and more detail to it it would be nice for you to get caught

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky

Jim is a lucky guy! Nice planning and nice execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Same game

My husband and I play a game like this. My husband owns a lot of land. But, he only knows the general area I am at. He has to find me. One time it took him over 12 hours to find me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Familiar

I had a married coworker who took a shine to me. During one lunch when camping came up she mentioned being eager to take her husband to the woods again. I didn't get was she meaning and indicated so. She clarified that they like to go camping far from civilization where they could naked and get busy together as god intended in the woods.

One such campout was planned and when I teasingly asked if she wanted me to show up she replied, "Don't you dare." I was slightly surprised and wondered if I had been misreading everything all along. On her last day before this campout she let slip which park she was going to, then blushed when she realized I knew what she'd be up to there.

I kept thinking on our past conversations and her blush at the 'slip.' I wanted to go exploring at that park and see if I could spot them without getting spotted. The next day I worked. The morning after that I went to that park. I drove to where I'd go for that kind of stuff and was surprised how quickly I found their car. I parked away from them and headed quietly in. What I found, once I finally found them, was not what I was expecting.

She was tied up naked, standing but spread eagle between two trees. I was just about to approach her when a man, I assume is her husband, came up and started messing with her. He wasn't having full sex with her but he was sexually and verbally tormenting her. It got so rough I was starting to worry about her and wonder if I should step in to rescue her. Right when I was feeling obligated enough to interfere he eased off and she thanked him for the orgasm. As he untied her they spoke of what to do next. Overhearing them talk of what to do next I realized what I had walked into. I felt like an intruder and snuck away.

Your story reminds me of that day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous