Jack and Annie Pt. 03

Story Info
Annie helps Jack at a photo shoot.
14.2k words
4.84
7.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is over eighteen years or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a continuation of the Jack series. It's the mid-seventies. It works as a standalone story.

Enjoy.

Jack woke up early, feeling better than he had in years. Annie was still in his arms, right where she was last night. He had dreamed that she would share his bed for the last five years. That's how long he'd known her and how long he'd been in love with her. Finding out that she'd had felt the same way about him, made him feel finally complete. It also made him a little sad that he'd wasted all that time involved with women with no emotional connection. All the sex in his undergraduate years was great, but the older he got, the more he realized that he wanted something else.

He pulled his arm out from under Annie and looked down at her. Her hair was a mess, but she looked happy. Her naked breasts moved slightly with each breath. He loved this woman so much; he couldn't imagine his life without her in it.

He forced himself to get up and go into the bathroom. When he came out, Annie was awake. He went over to the bed and lay down beside her. Annie took her turn in the bathroom. She came back out and jumped on the bed with Jack, his head propped up on a pillow.

Jack asked, "Would you like some breakfast?"

"No. Not right now."

"How about some coffee?"

"No. Not right now."

"Is there anything you do want?"

"Yes," she said. She smiled and reached for Jack's cock. It immediately responded to her touch, and Jack was hard in seconds. She rolled onto her tummy and lay between his legs, and she began licking his shaft.

Annie said, "You remember last night when I said that there were many things I wanted to do to your body?"

"Yes."

"Well, this is one of the things I want to do," she said and licked the tip. "Is that OK?"

Not waiting for an answer, she covered the head of his cock with her lips. She looked at his face with her big blue eyes to see if she had his attention. He was watching her, and she definitely had his attention. She teased the tip with her tongue and Jack moaned.

Jack had fantasized about this for so long. His fantasies weren't even close to being this good. They were merely shadows of this reality.

Annie planned on taking her time. This was the first blowjob that she'd given Jack. Many more lay in his future. She wanted this one to be memorable. Jack had been with many women, and she intended to make him forget them. Although she'd just recently realized it, she'd wanted to do this for five years. She wanted to make him come in her mouth and swallow his cum, but she was going to tease him for a while, a long while, first. She wanted to take him to the edge as many times as possible, stopping every time he was about to come.

She released his crown and moved down lower. It was time to tease his balls. Her tongue ran up from below his sack, between his balls and up to the base of his shaft. She grabbed his cock with her hand but didn't move it. It was too early for that, but it felt so right just to have it in her hand. Jack felt her suck one of his balls into her mouth and swirl her tongue around it. She looked at his face. His eyes were shut, and his mouth hung open. He was obviously enjoying this. Laying between his legs on her front was not the most comfortable position for a blowjob, but she had to see his face.

She put her knees under her body, making her more comfortable. And she had a better angle to work on him for the long tease ahead. Her tongue moved past her hand, and she licked his shaft up to the head. She wanted to map the places where he was most sensitive, as she planned on doing this a lot. She traced around the rim of his crown with her tongue, paying special attention to that sensitive spot on the bottom where his shaft meets the head.

She loved hearing the gentle sound of his breathing becoming deeper. A low moan escaped from his throat. She breathed warm air over his head as she slowly enveloped it with her mouth. His legs and butt were so tense, she thought he might come way too soon. She paused before closing her lips around his shaft. His excitement was building too fast. She slid her lips half-way down his shaft. His hands gripped the sheets and his hips rose off the bed.

She pulled her mouth off his shaft and put her other hand at the top of his cock. Using her thumb, she rubbed the head and blew cool air over it. She felt and saw him relax a little. Her teasing was really getting her worked up. She could feel her wetness dripping down her legs.

Her mouth descended over him again, and she took more of him down this time. He was nearing the entrance to her throat. He began rocking his hips in and out of her mouth.

"I'm going to cum soon, Annie," Jack said.

It was sweet of him to warn her as if she didn't want to swallow every drop of his seed. But she could read his body, and she knew exactly when he was close to coming. She removed her mouth from him and rolled his balls in her hand. "Not yet, you aren't. I'm not nearly done." Jack moaned loudly as she gently rubbed his crown with the tip of her finger. Once more, she could feel him calming.

She took his head in her mouth and then let it pop out again several times, slowly moving down. She wanted to keep him guessing what her next move would be. Annie loved the way his cock filled her mouth. He was big, but not too big. He filled her perfectly. She loved the sight and smell of him. The taste of his salty secretion. She slid past half-way, past three-quarters, and further, until she felt him slip into her throat. Her nose was against his skin.

Jack said through gritted teeth, "I'm going to come!"

She pulled off him and said, "Not yet." She smiled at him.

"You're driving me insane!"

"Well, I hope you're enjoying the ride, because we're not there yet. Do you want me to stop?" She blew cool air up and down his cock.

"No!"

Annie loved the power she had when she gave a blowjob. As soon as she started and for as long as she wanted, she had control over his mind and body. It was her pleasure to give him the most sensual, meaningful experience possible. She was going to blow his mind as well as his cock.

As he calmed again, she swallowed him all at once. He yelled out. She grabbed his hands that were gripping the sheet and put them on the sides of her head. His hips were moving his cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster. She relished the friction created by his movement. It was time.

Jack screamed, "I'm coming, now!" She squeezed her lips tighter around his cock. He unloaded his seed deep into her throat, releasing her head. She continued sucking his shaft as he softened.

When he became too sensitive, he reached down and pulled her up onto his chest like a blanket. He squeezed her to him. He couldn't speak. His scrambled brain could not put words into a sentence. He was trembling, wiped-out, drained. He didn't know what she had done to him, but he wanted her to do it again...after he rested.

He felt Annie roll off his chest. He had forgotten she was lying on him.

Opening his eyes, he saw Annie sitting up cross-legged on the bed, looking proud of herself. Her pussy clearly displayed between her legs with her deep red lips spread open.

She gave him an innocent little schoolgirl look and said, "Was that, OK?"

"Annie, that...was..." Jack tried to form words, but in the end just nodded.

Since he couldn't speak, he pulled her down and began kissing her.

"Now, do you want something to eat?" she asked.

Her kisses had re-energized Jack. "Desperately," he said and pushed her back on the bed.

Jack kissed her mouth again. He hated to leave her mouth, but he had other areas to explore. Her ears, her neck, her collar bone, her breasts; he spent extra time on her breasts and nipples. He'd never seen, much less, touched and sucked, such perfect breasts. Moving on to her belly, he licked and caressed from the bottom of her breasts down to her curly haired mound.

Jack wanted to tease her in the same way she did. He wanted to get her to the brink of orgasm many times, teasing her until she couldn't take it anymore. Then he'd push her over the edge. He wanted her to scream like she had never screamed before. To come like no man had made her come. He spread her legs and very lightly ran his tongue from top to bottom. She gasped when he lightly licked her slit, pushing past her outer lips to her inner ones. He moved to her hip bones and kissed and licked down the top of one leg to her toes. She pushed her hips up to tell him where she wanted his tongue.

"Not yet."

Annie moaned is frustration. "The bastard going to make me wait," Annie thought. Giving Jack that blowjob made her so horny, she couldn't stand to wait. She reached down and touched her clit. She'd get relief on her own.

Jack grabbed her hand, held it, and said, "Not yet."

She desperately reached down with her other hand, and Jack grabbed that one too.

"Do I need to tie your hands?" Jack said.

"That might be fun sometime," Annie thought.

"I need to come! Lick my pussy, you bastard!"

"Soon," Jack said calmly.

"Argh!"

Even more slowly, he licked up the inside of her other leg. She was thrashing back and forth as if it would make him go faster.

When his tongue touched her pussy, she yelled, "Yes!"

He licked up her crevice and around her hard nub, not touching it. She was moaning. She thrust her hips up and side to side trying to move her clit under his tongue. He put his hands on each side of her pussy and spread her lips, exposing her completely. He basked in the sight, taste, and aroma of her.

Jack licked from the bottom of her slit to her entrance, and she pushed against him, trying to force him inside her. He continued upward and just barely touched her clit.

Her breathing was ragged, her fingers were white from gripping the sheet. Every muscle in her body was tense. One hard lick on her clit would send her over the edge. He needed her to calm down. He blew cool air over her pussy, then started again at the bottom of her slit. She grabbed his hair and tried to pull his head up. But he wouldn't budge. Her breathing was slowing. He was at her entrance again. He could feel her tension building, like a rubber band stretching to near its breaking point. Her clit was engorged. He pushed his tongue as deep as he could, and her wetness flowed out of her. She wrapped her legs around him. She was not going to let him go this time. If he stopped this time, she was going to find something to beat him with.

"Yes! More! Please!"

He circled her clit faster and faster, each circle getting a tiny bit closer, until he kissed it as softly as he could. A thin scream broke from her throat. A scream that told Jack that she was right on the edge. She was ready. He formed his mouth around her clit and flicked his tongue rapidly over her tight bundle of nerves.

Annie fell over the edge so hard she wasn't sure what hit her. Her eyes clamped shut as her climax consumed her. She screamed and continued screaming. Every nerve ending in her body fired at once. She froze with her muscle's rigid. Her back arched. Her toes curled until they felt numb. She couldn't feel her fingers. She held Jack between her legs with her thighs crushing his head, trying to hold on to the sensation and to go higher. Jack sucked her clit harder, and another orgasm hit her before the last one faded. It was too much; she was too far gone. The pleasure was too intense. She shouted and sobbed, twisted and writhed, flailed and screamed. Grabbing Jack by the hair, she pulled him tight against her pussy. She couldn't take this, but she wanted more. She'd never felt this way before and didn't want it to end.

Then it was over, like a wave crashing then receding to the sea. She lay panting on the bed, flat on her back, legs spread, eyes closed, and mouth open. Annie wasn't sure she could find words with which to speak, but there was nothing to say. She twitched with aftershocks. Jack touched her and she cried out. She couldn't take any more stimulation.

As she became coherent, she saw Jack staring down at her, looking pleased with himself. Annie thought, "God, he knows was he's doing." She was hooked on him, like a drug. Not only was he tall, handsome, talented, kind, and gentle, he could make her come like she never had before. How could she be so lucky? Why did she waste the last five years?

"Was that, OK?" Jack said.

"Don't be smug. Come and kiss me." It was a lover's kiss. Soft and tender.

"God, you're good at that," she said.

After a few minutes, she pulled him up on top of her and kissed him.

"I like it when you lay on top of me. It makes me feel safe."

"I'm not crushing you?"

"Yeah, but it feels good."

Feeling something between her legs, Annie said, "Are you hard again?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

Jack said, "Do you want to try something new." Annie looked intrigued.

Jack sat on the bed cross-legged, his erection pointed up.

"Come sit on my lap," he said.

"How?" This was something she'd never done before.

"Face me and lower yourself on my lap and wrap your legs around my waist."

It took a couple of tries, but she got into the position. She felt his cock slide deep inside her, and he held her to his chest.

"This is the lotus position. It's a very intimate position between two people. In the Kama Sutra, it represents the union of the masculine and feminine energies."

Jack was rocking his hips back and forth while staring into her eyes. They were so close that she couldn't look away, and she didn't want to. They couldn't move much in this position, just a gentle rocking motion. It pressed Jack's pelvis against her clit and squeezed his cock with her pussy. It wasn't a position for fast and hard fucking. There would be no quick satisfaction. It was a position for closeness and awareness of each other. They kissed and sucked and nibbled at each other's mouths while rocking with each other. The kissing was passionate, and they enjoyed the face-to-face closeness. As they learned how each other moved, their rhythms began to sync and the speed of rocking increased. They were breathing together now. They could feel the pounding of their hearts as they continued kissing. Their passion was rising, and they felt themselves becoming one. They climaxed with their lips still pressed together.

They continued hugging each other like that for a while before untangled themselves. They lay next to each other on the bed, holding each other's hands. Neither spoke. There were not words for this emotional experience that neither had felt before.

Annie rolled over and looked at Jack and said, "That was incredible. I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Annie."

A few minutes later, Jack said, "This morning, before you woke up, I watched you sleeping naked. I wanted to take your picture, but I wanted to get your permission first. Would you have minded?" Jack asked.

"I don't think I would have looked very good. I was probably drooling, but I trust you. You can take my picture any time you want. If I'm naked, ask me before you show the picture to anyone," she said.

"Trust me, you looked glorious. You looked so peaceful. I don't think I could take a bad picture of you."

Jack said, "I have a confession. Back when I was living with you and Tom, I came home one day and there were no cars in the drive. I thought I was alone, so I went into Tom's room to get something. You and Tom were spread out on his waterbed, asleep. The top sheet was gone, and I saw you completely naked. You were lying on your back with your legs spread towards the door. Tom's cum was oozing out of you. I stood there and looked much longer than I should have, staring at you. I wanted to take a picture of you, but it would have been wrong. It made me so jealous. That was one of the reasons I moved out."

Annie said, "Jack, I wasn't asleep. When I heard you come into the house, I moved to that position, hoping you would come in and see me. When you did, it was thrilling. I could feel your eyes taking in my body, looking at my sex. The thought of you seeing me like that almost made me come. I wish you had taken a picture."

"Annie, you don't have to answer now, but I'd like you to move in with me."

"I don't need to think. Where can I put my stuff?"

Jack pulled her in to kiss and hug her.

"Are you hard, again? Can you wait a while? I've got to clean up and get something to eat."

"Do you want to go out for breakfast, or should I cook?" Jacked asked.

"If you cook, I don't have to get dressed."

"Breakfast will be ready soon."

Annie headed to the shower and Jack went downstairs and started cooking. Annie came down in one of Jack's t-shirts and had eggs, bacon, toast, juice, and coffee waiting for her.

"Keep this up, and you're going to spoil me."

"That's the plan. I called a friend with a truck. We can borrow it over the weekend to move."

"This will work out great," she said, "my lease is up at the end of the month. I was going to go back home over the summer, but I'd much rather spend the summer with you."

"OK. I'll drop you off, and then I need to talk to Gavin about using his studio during the summer. I'll come later and help."

After breakfast, they went by several liquor and grocery stores to get boxes to pack up Annie's things. They stopped by Handy Dan's for some packing tape. She didn't have much to pack since she'd only moved in nine months ago. She had gone through and discarded most of her unwanted possessions then.

He dropped her off and went by Gavin's studio to make sure everything was set for the next day. He wasn't wild about using Gavin's space, but he couldn't afford his own right now. Renting Gavin's studio wasn't cheap, but it came fully equipped and looked professional. Gavin also needed help paying for the space. None of them had enough clients to pay for a professional studio. He rented it to several people, and it was sometimes hard to schedule it and your clients. More than anything else, clients had to know you were a professional.

He went by Annie's and saw that she was almost finished packing. There was a pile of boxes sitting on the living room floor. She had a couple of boxes she wanted to take home today. It looked like they could get everything else in one load on Saturday. Of course, there's always more than you think, but it didn't look bad. Jack helped her move a few boxes of books and albums, and they quit for the day.

"Do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" Jack asked.

"Sure."

"Do you want to eat by ourselves, or I've got a couple of friends I could invite?"

"Let's just go by ourselves. I don't want to share you today."

"El Matamoros, Night Hawk?"

"Mexican sounds good. Let's go to El Matamoros around 7:00. That will give me plenty of time to get cleaned up."

Dinner was good as usual. El Matamoros was one of their favorite places. Since it was a weeknight, they weren't busy, so the waitress was in no hurry for them to leave. She and Jack spent a couple of hours chatting and eating the constantly resupplied chips. Jack kept taking pictures of her across the table.

When they left, Jack asked, "Have you ever been to the capital building?"

"No, but it's closed now."

"Nope. It's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It must be a law. Let's go. You'll love it."

"OK."

They pulled into the empty parking lot.

"Are you sure it's open?"

"Yes, and besides the guard knows me."

They walked through the front doors and Jack and the guard exchanged pleasantries. Jack asked about his wife and kid and introduced Annie to him as his girlfriend. Annie thought that sounded wonderful. She enjoyed the title.