Jack and Annie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you think that this gown isn't too revealing, then I trust you," Debbie said, and smiled at Jack.

"You looked so good swinging that gown around, I want you to do it for the camera. Stand right there." Jack got the fan out and turned it towards her, blowing her hair. "Start swinging and swaying the gown around and relax you neck swing your hair too."

Jack shot as he talked.

"Did you buy this nightgown for him?" She nodded. "Perfect."

"It's not too revealing and your husband's going to love it. Now get your cute little butt over to the couch and sit on the left side." She did. She had given up her control to Jack and he knew it.

Jack grabbed a brush and fixed her hair.

"Lean back on the arm of the couch. Now put both legs straight out on the couch and bend your back knee so that your foot is beside your front knee. Now open the gown to uncover your back leg."

"I can't get it right. Can you help me?"

Jack walked over and moved her legs and gown into place.

Debbie couldn't believe how easy it was to pose for Jack. He was very handsome, but handsome men didn't have this kind of effect on her. She was a little drunk, but she drank quite a bit, and it never made her feel like this. There was something special about Jack or this situation. He was professional and confident. That made him extremely attractive. She wanted to follow his instructions to make him happy. When he told her how beautiful she looked, it made her feel like a schoolgirl inside. He thought she had a cute little butt.

Every time he said, "perfect," it made her proud and made her want to please him, even more, the next time. The feeling was sexual, too. When he touched her to change her position, it made her feel weak in the knees. It wasn't like what she felt with her boyfriend, it was more primal. If Jack told her to take out his cock and give him a blowjob, she would gladly do it. That was a hard image to get out of her mind. Especially when he was standing with his cock at her eye level, inches from her. Jack never said anything sexual to her, other than how much her husband was going to like the pictures. She didn't have a husband. She wasn't married yet, and she was young and attractive. Maybe a pre-wedding fuck? She needed to stop thinking that way, but she could hardly control herself.

"Debbie? Earth to Debbie." Debbie shook her head. "Are you ready for the next pose?"

"I seem to be having trouble following your posing instructions. Why don't you just put me in position."

Jack told her to open the nightgown completely. He moved it until it now just covered her arms. Only the lacy bra and tiny panties covered her. He helped her rotate her hips towards the camera. She leaned against the couch and Jack put one of her arms on the back and the other on the arm of the couch. She was pressed into the corner of the couch, arms spread, showing off her body.

Jack said, "Arch your back and push out your breasts."

"Perfect."

There was that word again. Arching her back, made her breasts look bigger and more inviting. She looked down, and she clearly saw her hard nipples through the thin lace of her bra. They were trying to poke through the fabric. It made her smile. When she moved, the fabric rubbed against her nipples, keeping them constantly hard. She knew Jack could see them. She needed him to see.

Jack put one of her legs on the ground and one on the couch with the knee bent slightly. Her legs spread a little as Jack moved them. When the cool air touched her panties between her legs, she realized she was soaking wet. She was sure he could tell.

Jack could smell her sex as he leaned over her, adjusting her position. He saw that her panties were wet. Her excitement would show in her face for the pictures.

As he began to move back to the camera, Debbie whispered to him, "I'm afraid my panties are wet. Will that ruin the pictures?"

"It happens. Don't worry about it. If any pictures show the wet spot, we can put that in your 'personal' collection."

Jack picked up his camera and began to shoot. He told her to think about her best sexual experience, real or imagined, and when she had the image in her mind, to look straight into the lens. She thought about Jack taking her on the couch, now. Her expression was perfect. He repeated the shot from several angles and from above and below.

"That was perfect. It must have been a great memory."

"Oh, it was," she said and giggled.

"One more pose in this outfit." Jack walked over to help her. "Take off the nightgown." She couldn't get it off fast enough. She wanted to rip it all off.

"Kneel on the couch facing the back." He held her hips and lowered her arms and shoulders so that her front was leaning over the back. "Now, push your butt out and look behind you. I want your face to look like you are inviting your husband to take you from behind." He pulled her hips towards him slightly and grabbed his camera. She bit her lip, thinking about what Jack could see. And Annie. She'd forgotten that Annie was there. "Can she see how wet I am? Does she know what's going on in my mind?"

"But the wet spot?"

"Don't worry about it. When you're ready, turn and look at the lens."

When she looked back, Jack took the picture and said, "Perfect." Debbie shuddered. She couldn't help it. She didn't think about her boyfriend taking her, she thought about Jack grabbing her hips with his powerful hands and shoving his cock into her.

"OK. Time for another outfit."

Debbie got up, feeling disoriented and a little shaky in the knees. She walked back to the dressing area. She didn't bother to put her nightgown back on as she went. Annie could see she was wet. When she saw Annie, she felt a little embarrassed. Jack came over to help with the next outfit. Annie looked to see if he was hard, and he wasn't. She was amazed. How was he not hard after that?

He picked up a pink camisole with pink lacy panties and bra. He told Debbie that there was a robe she could use in the dressing room.

Jack went to reload his cameras and made some final adjustments to the set and lights.

When Debbie came out of the dressing room, she didn't bother using the robe. She strutted over to the set in her little pink outfit, swaying her hips.

"Oh, my. That looks fabulous. Your husband is a lucky man. He'll go nuts when he sees this set. I can just imagine what your wedding night will be like."

"We're going to do a set of photos on the bed. It's sort of like a strip tease. As you take off your clothes, you can use the sheets to cover or leave uncovered any parts of your body. You're teasing your husband. You're not showing him everything yet, just a little to get him going. Get in the middle of the bed and kneel sitting on your feet, facing me. Shake your head a little and run your fingers through your hair, so it looks like you've been in bed. Hair is never neat in bed," Jack smiled. "Just a little more." Jack flipped up her hair to mess it up and then smoothed it with it still messy. "Perfect."

"Pull the sheet up so that it covers you to your chin. Don't cover your shoulders. We want part of the camisole to show." She pulled up the sheet and held it up tight with both hands. Her arms pushed her breasts out. Jack took a couple of shots of her before she removed anything. "Now, take off your camisole and put it on the bed in front of you. You want him to know that you've taken it off. Hold the sheet so he can see more of your shoulders and chest. Hold it with just one hand and rest the other in your lap." When her hand touched her lap, she wanted to scream.

Jack took pictures while he talked. "Show the sides of your bra more. Here, like this." He took the sheet and pulled it up to a point so that both bra cups were showing, but the sheet was up at her chin.

"Perfect. Give me a coquettish look. Put your chin down and look at the lens with just your eyes."

"Perfect. That's the look I wanted."

"Keep the sheet where it is while I unhook your bra." Debbie nodded.

Jack unclasped her bra. He adjusted it so that the outside of her breasts showed, and the straps were on her arms.

"Lower the sheet a little, to just under your collarbone."

Debbie was more aroused than she'd ever been. She wanted to throw off the sheet and grab Jack.

"Perfect. Now take off your bra, cover your breasts with the sheet and hold it with your left hand. With your other hand, hold the bra out in front of you as if you are offering it to your husband. Look at the camera like, 'I know what you want, and you'll get it, just be patient'".

When she took off her bra, she exposed her breast fully to Jack for the first time. She loved showing off her tits for Jack, and she didn't want to cover them again. But she followed Jack's instructions.

She held out her bra and smiled as if to say, "There's more coming." She wasn't thinking about her boyfriend.

"Perfect. Your husband will want to jump you at this point."

"OK, put the bra on the camisole and hold the sheet at the middle of your tummy."

"Perfect. He will finally see your naked breasts. If you don't mind my saying so, you have magnificent breasts. You may have to restrain your husband at this point." She wondered if Jack could tell that she wanted him, not her boyfriend.

"Now, take off your panties."

"Jack, I'm going to have to get out of this position to do that. I need to move around a bit too or my legs may cramp." Now was her chance to show him everything.

Debbie got off the bed and turned, facing away from Jack. She grabbed the edges of her panties, kept her legs straight, and pulled them off slowly. Jack took a picture with her panties about halfway down.

Debbie said, "Naughty boy." She turned around facing Jack and smiled.

Annie was shocked. Debbie had just shown Jack everything she had, in a very sexy way. That bitch wanted her man. Annie thought about how much she was going to hurt that bitch if she touched Jack.

Debbie walked around for a minute to "get the circulation back in her legs" but she was clearly showing off for Jack.

"Better? Get back into the same position and offer your panties to your husband."

"Perfect." Now last shot. Let go of the sheet and put your left hand in your lap. Give him the "come here" gesture with your right. You're inviting him into your bed for a night of pleasure. Show him with your smile how much you want him. Pull the sheet down to just show a little hair. Leave the sheet wrinkled." Jack helped her position the sheet.

"Perfect. Now we can get a few more shots of you on the bed, and we'll be done. Lie down on your front facing me. I'll adjust the sheet on top of you."

"Why shouldn't I just be naked?" she asked with big eyes, looking up at Jack.

"Believe it or not, you'll look sexier with something covered. It leaves a little to the imagination. I can take it both ways, but you'll like it better with a bit covered. You want some mystery. That's how the lingerie makers get you to buy their products. If you just walk up to your husband naked, he'll love it. But if you walk up in lingerie and he gets to unwrap you before he enjoys you, he'll ravish you. We give wrapped Christmas presents for a reason. The anticipation and surprise are half the fun."

Annie thought that she didn't have any lingerie. She needed to go shopping.

"Fold your arms in front of you and put your head on them. Close your eyes and think of something sexy." She did, and about Jack licking her pussy.

Jack went over and moved her hair a bit, then stepped back and took her picture.

"Stay still." He grabbed the sheet on the other side of her and pulled it over her back, leaving her side completely bare, and took another picture. "When we go over the pictures, you'll see the difference."

He shot her in several more poses, covering various parts of her body.

Jack said, "I think we're done."

Debbie rolled over on her back, bent her knees, and spread her legs. "We haven't taken any like this, Jack."

Annie was on her feet.

"That's not my style, and you don't want that. You've trusted me to take extremely intimate pictures of you today. They will be great. I'm sure your husband knows how gorgeous you are, but these pictures will last a lifetime. I know that your husband will look at them many, many times over the years, and he'll never forget the gift that you are giving him. You will both love the pictures I took today, and I'd like to think you had fun having them taken. If I took any pictures of you like that, I would be betraying the trust you put in me. You'd be embarrassed that I took them, and it would sully the fun, sexy time we've had today."

"OK," she said, looking a little confused.

"You did great today, and you're going to love the pictures. Go get dressed now, and I'll call next week when the proofs are in. Or you can call me if you prefer. We'll sit down and go through them and pick the best for your husband's book. If you don't like what you see, we can re-shoot some." She walked to the dressing room naked.

She dressed and packed up her things. She walked over to Annie and gave her a hug and said, "Thank you."

Jack escorted her to the front door and asked, "Are you OK to drive?" She nodded and gave Jack a big hug and a little peck on the cheek and said, "Thank you for a special day."

After the shoot was over, Annie was mystified. Dumbfounded.

"Jack, how did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Talk a scared young woman in to taking her clothes off for you."

"That's why she came to me. She wanted a picture book of her in sexy clothes and tastefully nude to give to her husband. And boy is he in for a treat tonight. She's going to attack him. He won't know what hit him and he won't know why."

Annie said, "She was terrified when she came here. She almost left. But two hours later, she wanted to rape you. She would have tried if I wasn't here. Hell, she spread her legs wanting you to take her, right in front of me."

"I told you a few days ago that for some women, especially in their first shoots, find the process highly erotic."

"But she didn't just change her mind, you did something. What?"

"I just altered her perception a little."

"How?"

"I can't tell you all my secrets. What if I want you to do something someday? You'll see it coming."

Annie glared at me.

"OK. It started a week ago when she came in to talk about the shoot. She wanted a couple of shots of her to give to her husband on their wedding night. I asked her a few questions about what kind of pictures she was interested in. She told me that she wanted just a full-length shot and a head and shoulders shot. I suspected she wanted more. She was at the age that a woman looks her best. She was beautiful and had a great body."

"I told her I could do that and showed her a book labeled, 'For my darling husband Steve,' and another labeled, 'Private." I told her to look at the first couple of pages to see a sample of my work. Then I left her alone for a while with the books. I knew she would look through the whole book. The first couple of pictures were straight portraits, but the rest of the pictures in the book were of the bride in various stages of undress. When I returned, she was a little flushed. After stammering a little, she asked me about the other pictures."

"Do you remember how you felt when you first looked at my portfolios?"

"Yes, they made me horny," she said.

"Those pictures did the same thing to her. She visualized what she would look like in the pictures and how much her husband would like them. I told her that lots of brides wanted more 'private' pictures for their special night, but the first two pages were more what she had in mind."

"It didn't take long for her to decide that the boudoir pictures would be more suitable for her, even though it cost more."

"So, you were up-selling?"

"Yes and no. I was helping her decide what her husband would want. As soon as I heard 'wedding night,' I knew what she wanted. I'm condensing our conversation. We spent close to an hour together. In the end, I told her what to bring and suggested where to get her hair and makeup done. I know a stylist there, and she talks me up to clients for the referral."

"You saw everything else," Jack said.

"But I didn't see how it happened."

"OK, I won't lie, the alcohol helps. Every woman I've shot wants at least one glass of wine. It takes the edge off. I suggested that she bring someone with her, but she thought that would make her more embarrassed. Did you notice how many 'outs' I gave her when she came in? No one wants to feel like they're stuck."

"Having you here helped. I always try to have a woman at a glamour shoot. In a nerve-racking situation, a woman wants another woman around for support. Having you here gave her a feeling of it being a safe space. She also could ask you about her wardrobe. I told you earlier that she needed permission to act sexy in front of me. You gave her that."

"I didn't give her permission to act that sexy!"

"With the first outfit, I established her trust. She saw that I knew what I was doing when I showed her that the outfit looked better without the panties and bra. It also got her to feel comfortable in fewer clothes, and it made her feel naughty and sexy. Next, I gave her posing instructions that were impossible to follow. I needed permission to touch her. When she gave it to me, she showed that she trusted me, and I never broke that trust. Touch is a powerful and intimate thing. Once I had her permission, I continued to touch her often to reinforce the trust."

"After she trusted me, she would do whatever I asked her to. If I thought something looked good, she trusted my judgment. She gave control of herself to me. Giving up control can be highly erotic."

"Isn't it unethical?"

"I've given that a lot of thought. Yes, "controlling" someone can be unethical if it's used solely for self-gain. In this case, she wanted these erotic pictures for her husband. If I had just told her to take off her clothes and stand on the "X," she would have left or, if she did it, she would have had terrible pictures. By following my instructions, she got great pictures for her husband, and she had a very memorable day. More importantly, she had a fun time having them taken. Yes, I profited too. I'm paid to take pictures, but I was never and would not ever be inappropriate with her. I never lied to her and never asked you to lie. Every woman is beautiful in some way, and it's my job to find it."

"I've never had a client that regretted having me take their pictures. Most of them are grateful that I helped them have the confidence to get the pictures they wanted, especially after their husbands see the book. I have 'thank you' letters, and they often recommend me to their friends."

"Come to the follow-up session next week when we go over the proofs. You may see this in another light."

"I was watching you to see if Debbie...excited you. She's extremely attractive, and I got a little jealous, but I never saw you get hard. How is that possible?"

"It's a job. It takes more than just a naked lady to get me hard."

"Hmm. What does it take? How long until Gavin is back?"

"A couple of hours."

Annie said in her best sexy country accent, "Mr. Photographer. I heard you shoot pictures of girls in their nighties to give to their new boyfriends. Do you take pictures of naked girls too? My beau likes to see me naked. Could you take some pictures of me for my new beau?"

"Why, yes miss, I do take pictures of women for their boyfriends, but they're expensive. Are you here all by yourself?"

"Yes sir, I'm all alone and I don't have much money. You wouldn't take advantage of me, would you?"

"Of course not. But we'll have to find some way for you to pay me."

"I don't know how to pose for a camera. But if you help me, I'll do anything, and I mean anything, you say. I want you to tell me exactly what to do."