Jack and Annie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's pick out some outfits for you. I have several in the dressing room. I'll do your makeup and hair."

They walked back to the dressing area and Annie started looking at the outfits. She picked up a bra and panty set that was mostly faux fur.

"Ooh, what about this," she said.

Jack rolled his eyes. She then picked a light blue baby-doll nightie.

"How about this," she said.

"OK, let's try that."

Annie didn't bother going into the dressing room as she removed her jeans, peasant blouse and panties. She slipped into the blue nightie, but it just didn't look right on her.

Jack said, "No, that's not going to work," and went through the outfits.

He found a long Victorian style nightgown and handed it to her. It was lightweight but not sheer or very sexy looking and Annie looked at him surprised. She tried it on but was not convinced.

"Trust me," Jack said. "Let's do your hair and some light makeup."

There was that word, "trust." Annie knew what he was doing. Establishing trust.

"You're going to do my hair and makeup?" she said and laughed.

"Oh, ye of little faith. Sit here and drop the gown down to your waist."

"Oh, Mr. Photographer, then you'll see my little titties. I'm not sure my boyfriend would like that. But I told you I'd do anything that you said, so OK." Annie sat at the makeup table and dropped the nightgown as instructed and thought, 'yes sir'. It felt good to follow his instructions. She was getting horny. She looked in the mirror and saw her bare chest and Jack looking at her. He started brushing her hair and added body to it using combs. Every time he lifted her hair and dropped it, it touched her nipples, sending a shiver down her body. It never felt this good when she did her own hair. He finished doing her hair, and she had to admit he'd done a better job than she would have.

Jack pinned her hair behind her head to keep it out of the way while he did her makeup. He held a color chart next to her face and grabbed the shades he wanted. He didn't use much, a bit of eye shadow and a little blush. Jack told her to close her eyes while he applied the eye shadow. It felt wonderful to follow his instructions. He didn't ask her to close her eyes, he told her to. She could feel his breath on her face, but she couldn't see him. The brushes he used to apply makeup stimulated every nerve in her body and made her breathe harder. She didn't understand how brushing makeup on her face could make her pussy wet, but it did. She felt vulnerable and in his control. But because she trusted him, she was willing to give up control. It felt relaxing.

He unpinned her hair, fluffed it up, and told her to open her eyes. She felt wonderful. She didn't look much different. It was hard to tell that she had any makeup on at all. But she looked...better. In the mirror, she could see that making her up excited Jack too.

"Perfect. Pull the gown back up."

When she did, she realized how hard and sensitive her nipples had become. When the gown touched them, it was almost painful, in a good way. They got even harder. It was like they were telling her that they didn't want to be covered. She looked at herself in the mirror and, even though the material was not thin, her nipples stood out proudly through it.

Jack told Annie to sit in the middle of the couch, and he adjusted the lights. She felt nervous with anticipation and excitement. She thought about how scared Debbie must have felt.

She wondered why this was making her nervous. Jack had seen her naked many times. Being naked had never bothered her, and she wasn't naked yet. But she knew she would be. This wasn't Jack. This was 'photographer Jack.' He was going to tell her what to do. He would have her would slowly strip for him, showing him more and more of her body. Through the lens, he would look at her and appraise her naked form.

"Are you ready, Annie."

"Who's Annie? I'm Peggy Jean Higgins, but people call me Peggy."

"OK, Peggy, put your hands in your lap, feet and knees together and sit up real straight." Jack moved around her shooting pictures.

"Perfect."

"Now I want you to pull one of the straps of your gown down, while your other hand stays in your lap."

Peggy couldn't seem to get the pose quite right, so Jack went over to her and said, "Do you mind if I touch you?"

"I don't mind," Peggy said.

Jack picked up her right hand, put it on the shoulder strap and guided it, pulling it down her left arm. When his hand touched her shoulder, she startled, and found it hard to breathe as it traveled down her arm. She realized that her pussy underneath her other hand was wet.

"Now move your chin over your naked shoulder and look down at your arm." Jack took multiple pictures of her like this.

"Perfect."

"Now Peggy, leave your right hand where it is...let me just show you."

Jack had her pull both straps down with her hands crossed over her breasts. When he picked up the hand in her lap, he brushed against her upper thigh. When he put that arm on the strap, her arm rubbed against her aching nipple. Annie, or Peggy, didn't know if she could do this anymore without some relief.

"Perfect." Jack said as he continued taking pictures.

For the next shot, Jack slid her hands holding the straps, down her arms until they were at her elbows. Her arms were tight against her, just under her breasts. They were the only thing holding the cloth over her breasts. Her head was down, and her eyes closed as Jack took the picture.

"Perfect. Does that feel good? It looks fabulous."

She nodded.

"Peggy, leave the straps where they are and let go of the front."

"Peggy?"

"Oh, me. OK." She relaxed her arms, and the top began to fall. Jack caught the top so that the edge was just hanging onto her nipples. She was whimpering.

"Hold the top so that it stays right there. Look at me." Her look was one of pure lust.

"Perfect. You look amazing," he said as he moved around with his camera.

"OK, this will be the last one before we break. When I say 'now,' drop your arms to your sides, letting the top fall, as you let your body fall back onto the couch."

Her eyes closed. She waited for the word. The word that would allow her to move. The word that would free her aching nipples. The word that would give her relief. Damn it, Jack. Say the word.

"Now."

She opened her arms and let herself fall back. The cloth pulled her nipples, creating a moment of intense pleasure. When she hit the back of the couch, all the tension that had been building in her was abruptly released. A wave of pleasure crashed over her. Her eyes closed and her body stiffened.

Jack went over to her and said, "Peggy? Are you all right." She couldn't answer.

"Peggy?"

"I don't know about 'Peggy,' but you have one minute to get me over to that bed and fuck me, or I'm going to kill you."

"Peggy, you've trusted me to take extremely intimate pictures of you today and I'm not going to..."

Annie stood up, and the gown fell to the floor. She dragged Jack over to the bed and threw him down on it. She grabbed his jeans, not bothering to unbuckle, unsnap or unzip them, and pulled them down his legs. His boxers followed. She crawled up on him and forced herself on to his stiff cock and began bouncing on him as fast as she could. He thrust up to meet her, not quite realizing how turned on he'd gotten during the shoot. She had no interest in Jack's pleasure right now. She needed his cock slamming into her. She needed release. Annie's back arched and her eyes closed as she came groaning on Jack's cock. The sight of her tits pushed out and her head thrown back made Jack come with her.

Annie fell on to the bed and panted, "Whatever you did. How? You...I had an orgasm without touching...that can't...how did you?" She gave up trying to talk.

Jack gave her a minute to rest and then said, "Well, Peggy, I guess that makes you paid in full."

"Thank you, Mr. Photographer, sir. If my beau doesn't like these, can you take some more?"

"Sure, I still owe you two outfit changes," he said.

"I hate to kill the mood," Jack said, "but it's almost 7:00. Gavin will be here soon. I need to clean up some." Annie pulled the sheet over her and groaned. "Gavin's going to be surprised to see you if he uses the bed."

Jack straightened up the studio, gathered his film and cameras and put everything away. Then he pulled Annie off the bed, put her by the changing room and put her clothes in her lap. He got the sheets off the bed for laundry. The bell over the door rang.

"Annie, that's Gavin. Get dressed."

"Jack went out to meet him."

"Hi Jack, how'd the shoot go."

"It went really well. My client was nervous at first, but it helped that Annie was here. I got some good shots; she's going to be pleased. Are you going to use the bed tonight? I've got to wash the sheet, but I can put on the other set."

"I'm just doing a few head shots. If you give me a hand, we can get the bed out of the way."

They went into the studio as Annie was coming out of the changing area. She looked like what they'd been doing. Gavin and Jack moved the bed. He grabbed the dirty sheets and his camera bag, and they headed home. When they got there, they were both exhausted. They took showers and fell into bed.

Annie said, "I know what you told me, Jack, but I can't get over this feeling of jealousy I had today. I trust you, but you're human, I think, and some of those girls are so beautiful."

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. Then you'd never be jealous. But since you can't, why don't you work with me this summer? Unless you need to study or something. I can teach you some more of my tricks."

She got on top of Jack and kissed him. "I'd love that!"

"Great. But Annie, you still need to learn to trust me. There are beautiful girls all over, especially in Austin."

"There's something I wasn't going to tell you because I was afraid it would upset you. At the end of today's session, Debbie wanted me to meet her somewhere. She said she'd do anything I wanted. I can't expect your trust if I'm not open and honest with you."

"That little slut! Thank you for telling me. I do trust you, it's just that..."

"I know. If you photographed naked men all day, it would be difficult for me."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

About a week later, the proofs from Debbie's shoot arrived from the lab. Jack called Debbie, but the call went to an answering machine. He was afraid to say much in the message in case her future husband heard it. He didn't want to ruin the surprise. Jack left a brief message saying that it was Jack Baxter from the florist and to please return his call. A few hours later, she called and thanked him for not mentioning the pictures. They arranged to go over the proofs the next afternoon.

Jack told Annie, and they all met back at the studio. When Debbie arrived, she hugged both Jack and Annie.

"I'm so excited to see these that I couldn't sleep last night. My boyfriend owes you a 'thank you,' if you get my drift."

They sat down at a table in the consulting room.

Jack said, "I shot about one hundred and forty pictures. There are twenty pictures in the standard book. So, there would be six per outfit to go in the book if you wanted them split evenly. I've got them in the order I took them. Of course, the choice is completely yours, but just for fun, we put little marks on the backs of our favorites. We made a little bet."

"Let me see, let me see," she squealed.

"One suggestion, make three piles. Ones you hate, ones you like, and ones you really like."

"You're killing me. Let me see them."

Annie and Jack laughed, and he handed the stack of photos over to her.

She looked at the first one and said, "My god, I'm gorgeous."

"Yes, you are, and you look pretty good in the pictures too." Jack said with that smile he has.

She laughed, slapped Jack's arm, and flipped to the next one.

"This one is even better." She flipped to the next.

"I'm never going to be able to decide."

"Why don't you go through them all once? Then we can go through them again using a little trick that makes it easier. For now, just set aside any that you don't like at all. There are ones I'll reject, but I wanted to show you all of them."

She started flipping through them slowly.

"Can I get you anything?"

"A little wine would be nice. Annie, come over and look at these with me." Jack left to get the wine.

"Annie, I owe you an apology for my behavior at the shoot. I don't have an excuse, but I wanted to try to explain. Jack was just so...in charge. It felt so good to be naked in front of him; naked for him. The entire process of taking these pictures was erotic and extremely intimate. Exposing my body to him, having him looking at me, appreciating my body, his touch, and his words, made me incredibly horny. I've never exposed myself to anyone that way, physically and emotionally. Even, my fiancé hasn't seen me that open. I knew Jack wouldn't do anything with you there, but I whispered to him that I'd meet him anywhere and do anything he wanted. I would have too. My fiancé was very surprised, and pleased, when I attacked him that night. We did things I've never done before, and I still wanted more."

"Fortunately, Jack was a perfect gentleman. Not many men would have turned down my offer. But am grateful that Jack did. He told me earlier to trust him, and he proved to be worthy of my trust. He didn't even make me feel embarrassed about the way I acted. It was like he knew what I felt. If anything had happened, I might not have married the man I love. Even if I did marry him, I would have felt guilty, for the rest of my life. As it is, I have a fun, memorable day to look back on."

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry and tell you what a good man he is." She started crying.

Annie hugged her and said, "It's fine. A photo shoot like this can be a highly erotic experience." She couldn't believe she was quoting Jack. "I trust him with all my heart. Dry your eyes before he gets here, or he'll start asking questions."

Part of Annie wanted to pull Debbie's hair out buy the roots and call her a two-bit slut. Tom probably would have fucked Debbie in front of her. He sure wouldn't have passed up, "anywhere and anything." But she wasn't with Tom anymore, and she trusted Jack. She knew that Jack could charm anyone. How can a guy have a smile that makes women want to drop their panties? But she trusted him and knew he wouldn't hurt her like that. And she understood Debbie's behavior better after her photo shoot as Peggy. She only made it one third of the way through that shoot.

They started going through the pictures again. When Jack came back in, they told him that it was going to take a while. He sat down and showed her how to make selections.

Debbie ended up getting two albums, one for her husband and one for herself. She said she might show her husband the other one later, or she might keep it for herself as a memory of a wonderful day. She was glad she hadn't brought a chaperon. That would have made her self-conscious and she would not have gone as far. It was something naughty before the wedding, a great memory, and she was happy she was brave enough to do it.

She picked up the books the next week, but not before Annie looked at them. They were gorgeous. She thought back about how Debbie had looked when she came into the studio, and she was in awe of the talent Jack had.

When they got home, Jack brought out a wrapped present for her. It was a book filled with the pictures of Annie he took that day. She opened it and couldn't believe how sexy she looked. There was a card that said, "To my beautiful Annie, I want to do a full boudoir session with you soon and every year. Lovingly and faithfully yours, Jack."

She kissed Jack, then took his hand and led him upstairs. She took the book up too.

The next day, Jack got a call from one of Debbie's bridesmaids wanting a boudoir session.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. If you have any suggestions for Jack and Annie's future, please let me know by public comment. Also, please scroll down a few lines and vote. You don't need to be a member to vote for stories.