Jack and Annie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They wandered around looking at all the exhibits. Jack, of course, took pictures of Annie as she looked at the large dome that echoed above them.

They didn't stay long. Although it was open, a lot of the areas stayed locked. But Annie enjoyed it. It was one of Jack's favorite places to go late at night. It's hard to find somewhere in the city so quiet.

After they were outside, Jack said, "I shouldn't have told you it was open. Then I could have impressed you by talking my way in."

"I'm plenty impressed by you, Jack. Are you trying to talk me out of my pants?"

"Now that you mention it..."

Annie slid next to him in the car and snuggled up. She started stroking his cock through his pants.

"That could cause an accident," Jack said.

"Would you like me to stop?"

"Ooh. I didn't say that. Let me think about it for a while."

As he drove down the empty road a couple of miles from home, Annie, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled down his zipper. She pulled his cock out and he groaned. She'd been teasing him for so long; she knew he was going to come quickly. Her lips closed around his shaft, and she played with the crown. In less than thirty seconds, he unloaded into her mouth. She swallowed and licked him clean. She didn't want him to stain his pants.

He looked down at her, and she said, "Watch the road."

Once home, he sat there panting and said, "That was unforgettable." They walked to the door and Jack picked her up in his arms and carried her across the threshold.

"Our first night living together." Jack said.

They ran to the bedroom, and took advantage of each other with slow, passionate lovemaking, celebrating their first night as a couple living together.

Jack woke up early again and Annie was peacefully asleep. Most of the covers were off her, leaving her naked. He grabbed a camera and started taking pictures of her. The sound of the shutter woke her, and she covered her face, saying, "I must look awful." But she couldn't hide her infectious smile. Jack jumped on the bed and tickled her. They rolled around laughing in that way that only new lovers can.

"Do you want to go to the Tower for breakfast," Jack asked.

The Tower Restaurant was an institution that had been serving breakfast to students forever. It was just north of campus. Jack ate breakfast there whenever he didn't want to cook. They served great honey buns and omelets.

"Sure," she said. "Let me take a shower and get dressed."

When they got to the restaurant, they ordered omelets and hash browns and sat down in a booth. Jack had a camera, as he usually did, and took Annie's picture as they talked.

Jack asked, "Do you have any plans for the day?"

"I guess I'll keep packing up my stuff. Unless I get a better offer."

"Would you like to come to a photo shoot? I've got a soon-to-be bride that wants me to take glamour pictures of her as a wedding gift for her future husband."

"I'd love to see you in action. How racy are these pictures going to be?"

"From our initial consultation, she wants to go from a sexy dress to lingerie to tasteful nudes. She seemed a bit nervous, but I can get her to relax and get the pictures she wants. It may take a while to get to the nudes. I asked her if she wanted to bring someone as a chaperon, but she said no. It will be nice to have a woman there to make her feel more comfortable."

"That sounds like fun. When?"

"The appointment is at two o'clock. I need to be there about one to get everything set up. You can help if you want."

They arrived a little early. Gavin was there. He had a client coming in at eight, so the space was ours until seven.

"Gavin, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Annie. I'll never tire of saying that."

"Hi Gavin."

"Hi Annie. I'm glad to finally meet you. Jack's been talking about you for years."

"Annie's going to help me out with the shoot today."

"Hey Jack. Are you planning to use the studio a lot this summer?" Gavin asked.

"I'd like to if I can find the business."

"Let me just give you a key. It will make things easier."

Jack took the key and thanked him. He led Annie back to the studio.

"I'll see you all about 7:00."

Annie had never been in a photography studio. The space was bigger than she would have guessed. Jack gave her a tour. There were two walls painted white for use as backgrounds. The lights were on rollers, so you could move them easily. There was a dressing/bathroom area and a lighted makeup table on one wall. Annie looked in the dressing area and saw a clothing rack full of clothes. Most of the space was filled with props such as couches, chairs, and a full-size brass bed.

After the tour, Mark put Annie to work. They put chestnut colored seamless paper on one wall and moved a small couch on top of it. Mark rolled the lights into place and adjusted their angle and brightness. He showed Annie how to do each step. He hoped that she would be able to function as a helper soon.

"Annie, would you mind sitting on the couch. It will help me make the final adjustments of the lights."

Annie noticed that in the studio, he used a panty-dropping baritone voice dripping with testosterone and confidence. She found it irresistible, and she wanted to do whatever he said.

Annie sat on the couch as Jack fiddled with the lights. She could barely see Jack - the lights shining on her were brighter than the ambient lighting. She started striking poses as if he were taking her picture. Jack started giving her directions on how to move. She liked posing the way Jack told her. In this realm, he was in charge. If he told her to pose some way, she would do it without question.

They set up the second set with the brass bed and made it up with red satin sheets. Jack rolled in some more lights and adjusted them. Once again, he had Annie fill-in as the model. Jack gave her posing instructions. As she reclined on the bed, she thought about what it would be like having her pictures taken in sexy lingerie or naked. The thought excited her, as did thinking about Jack behind the lights watching her.

The bell on the front door rang, and they went to greet the client.

She was a beautiful young woman, probably just out of college, carrying a small suitcase. She was tall and slender, with medium-sized breasts and wavy red hair. Mark had suggested she get her hair and makeup done at a shop down the street, and they did a wonderful job. He knew a stylist there, that knew how to do makeup for the camera. She had her fingernails and toenails painted with bright red lacquer.

"Hi, Debbie. You look fantastic. I love it when mother nature has done most of the work for me." Debbie blushed a little. "This is my girlfriend, Annie. She's going to help with the shoot today. Are you ready?"

She nodded.

"OK. A couple of things first. I need you to read and sign this. It's the same contract I sent home with you, but I filled in some of the things we talked about at our first meeting. It says what kind of pictures you want me to take and the price. If you read what I sent home with you, you can just read the highlighted paragraphs. Did you bring the outfits you want to wear? We have some other things if you like. Did you remember to not wear panties or a bra?"

Debbie nodded as she signed the contract.

"Are you nervous?"

She nodded again.

"Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Yes, please. A large one." Annie got her a glass, which she knocked back and asked for another.

"There's no reason to be nervous, but it happens to everyone. You look gorgeous. I promise this will be fun. At first, it's going to feel odd to have a stranger looking at you and telling you what to do, but there is nothing I haven't seen. I hope by the end of the session, you don't think of me as a stranger."

"Let yourself go. I won't let you do anything inappropriate. If I tell you to pose in a way that is uncomfortable for you, tell me, and we can take a break and let you think about it. You need to feel comfortable for this to work. I'll steer you a little towards your goals we talked about, but if you change your mind, it's fine. My job is to make these pictures as beautiful as you are." His voice was reassuring, soothing, and oozing with self-confidence.

"Oh, I know the contract says two hours for the shoot, but if it takes longer to get what we want, we can take as much time as we need. And if there's anything that you're nervous about saying to me, Annie will be here to talk too."

"OK, let's go into the studio and get started." His voice was different, with a new tone of upbeat excitement.

They went into the studio and over to the dressing area.

"Let's see what you brought," Jack said.

Debbie pulled items out of her case and hung them up on a clothes rack. There were several good choices. Jack looked at one that was a somewhat conservative, form-fitting white dress. Made of a stretchy material, it had a scoop neckline, an open back, and the length was above the knee.

Jack picked up the dress and held it up to the light. "This is beautiful. Let's start with this one. What do you wear with it?"

"Panties and a bra, stockings, a necklace, earrings and white shoes."

"Can you try it on for me?"

Debbie went off to the changing room. That gave Jack and Annie a chance to talk.

"Why did you tell her she could ask me things? What am I going to tell her?" Annie asked.

"I'm sorry to spring that on you. If she asks you anything, either reassure her or bring me her question. She seems so nervous. She'll probably ask things like 'Does this look OK.' Be honest with her. My guess is she will look great. She just needs a bit of reassurance, to let herself loose and get the pictures she wants. She wants pictures that are very revealing to give to her husband on their wedding night."

"We'll build up to that. But she needs someone's permission to have them taken. She's outside her comfort zone. She needs someone to tell her it's alright for her to get naked in front of strangers to please her husband. Right now, she's way too nervous for revealing shots, but she won't settle for something less than that. She'll feel bad for chickening out and won't like the pictures. That's why we're starting with something conservative. In fact, when she comes out, she'll be way too nervous and stiff even in that outfit. She'll be thinking about what will be coming later. Oh, and if you see something wrong, like a loose thread or a bad wrinkle, please tell either her or me. Here she comes."

Debbie came out and asked, "How's this?"

"That dress is stunning. It shows off that sexy figure of yours. Come over here in the lights." Jack placed her in front of the camera and stepped back to look at her. "I was afraid of this. When the light shines on the dress, it looks good, but it's spoiled by your panties and bra. They show through and cause lines that don't look attractive. Also, the dress has a great low-cut back, but we can't show it with a bra strap across your back. Tell you what, why don't you slip out of your underclothes, and let's look at it again. But leave the stockings."

"But won't that show too much?"

"It will be just the same, but without those lines. If after you see it, you don't like the way it looks, we'll switch."

"OK," she said skeptically and went to change.

When she came out, she looked embarrassed, and said, "I feel naked."

"I don't know why. Nothing is showing and you look just wonderful." Jack went over to the makeup table and got a comb.

"Come over here in front of the mirror." Jack stood behind her, straightened a few wrinkles out of her dress, and combed a few stray hairs away from her face. "If your husband doesn't like the way you look in this, he must be dead. You look gorgeous. Come over into the lights."

"Everything looks smooth and sexy, and nothing shows through. Let me take a couple of shots. Remember that it's your choice, what pictures go into the album. One in this dress would be great to start. The album should start with glamorous, but not too revealing shots, and build to racier ones at the end."

"Are you sure it's, OK?"

"I'll take a quick Polaroid and you can see what you look like." Jack took the picture and while it developed, he called Annie over. They all looked at the picture and agreed that she looked great in the dress.

"You're right, it looks good. I look good."

"You are so photogenic; it would be hard to take a bad picture of you. Did you ever consider modeling professionally?"

Debbie blushed.

Jack went back to the camera and shot several pictures. He had her turn to her left and to her right and took shots from every angle, he kept her moving, so she wouldn't think. "Now, turn with your back to me and then look down at the floor on your right. Perfect. I bet your fiancé loves to look at your butt." Debbie blushed again. "Oh, you like it when he looks at your butt."

"Stay with your back towards me and rotate your right shoulder this way. Swing your head towards the camera and look at it from the corner of your eye. Rotate a little more and lean your shoulders back."

"Perfect. Now spin around with your arms out. Perfect."

Debbie said, "It's a little hot under these lights. Can I get another glass of wine?"

"Sure, and I'll turn the A/C down a little and get a fan out." Annie brought her another glass while Jack messed with the A/C and got the fan.

Debbie asked Annie, "Did that really look OK." She was breathing a little hard from the exertion.

Annie said, "Honestly, you looked great, and you look relaxed now. You look like you're having fun."

"I am having fun. I was terrified when I came in. I almost left. But Jack seems to know how to make me look good. I think, with his help, I can get the pictures I'm looking for. These are for my new husband on our wedding night." They felt a fan blowing on them that cooled them off.

"Are you ready for a few more in this outfit?" Debbie nodded. "Annie, could you get her stray hairs in place. We're not ready for the bed head look yet." Jack said and smiled broadly. Annie fixed Debbie's hair.

"OK, Debbie, stand facing towards the camera. Rotate your shoulders a little to the right, put your right foot out in front of you, and lean it in." Debbie tried, but it didn't look or feel right. Jack walked up to her. "That's close but...do you mind if I touch you?"

"No, I don't mind," she said.

"Annie, could you bring me the powder on the dressing table."

Jack put his hand on her shoulders and rotated them slightly. Then he adjusted the position of her legs and thighs and moved her hips a little. Debbie felt her body fall into a comfortable position. Jack moved her hands to the narrowest part of her waist.

Annie noticed that Debbie's nipples were hard. She didn't know whether it was the fan or Jack's touch that made them that way. Annie noticed that her nipples were hard, too.

"I'm going to put a little powder on you to reduce some hot spots on your skin." He dabbed powder on her face, neck, and upper chest.

"Ooh, that tickles."

Jack took a few pictures of her like that, having her move her head to the camera as he moved around her. He had her move her hands and arms between shots.

"I love the way the fan is blowing your hair."

"Let's try this, for a little sexier look." Without waiting for an answer, Jack had her turn her hips away from the camera and her chest towards it.

"Now pull the dress up so you're showing off the top of your stocking." She pulled her hem up her leg to the very bottom of her stocking. Jack began shooting. "With those legs, I'm sure you'd show your husband more leg than that." Debbie giggled and pulled it up until Jack could see her skin. "Oh, that's so hot. Keep looking right at the camera as I move around." He shot several angles. He got down on one knee right in front of her and pointed the camera up her leg to her face. "I want a look that says, 'Think what you'll see when we get home.' Annie, what's a good image for her?"

"You're showing a peek at how lucky he is," she said. Debbie looked at the camera with a devilish smile.

"Perfect. That was great."

"OK, Debbie, straighten your skirt and pull the top of your dress off your right shoulder." Debbie didn't even blink and pulled it onto her arm.

"Perfect," Jack said, and took several pictures. He stopped and approached her, repositioning her hands on her waist. He took several more shots. Making sure he took some head and shoulder shots that included her hard nipples.

"Now pull the dress off the other shoulder the same way." She did it without question, and Jack went in to adjust the dress so that it was even on both sides. He lowered the whole dress a little, so that her nipples were almost showing, flattening the fabric with his hands where it bunched up. He took several full-length shots as well as some closeups.

Annie looked at Jack as he flattened the dress over Debbie's tummy, butt, and hips. She realized that he was completely in control. Debbie was happy for Jack to touch her all over. When he touched her in a more sensitive spot, she would close her eyes and breathe in sharply. He moved so fast that she didn't have a chance to object or think about anything. She just kept doing exactly what Jack told her to and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it.

"Let's take a break. You are doing great, and these pictures are going to knock the socks off your husband. That's about all for that outfit. Let's see what else you brought."

They all went over to the clothes rack and Jack pulled out several nightgowns. Some were long and some were more baby-doll styles. He pulled each of them off the rack and held them up to her. He picked one that was red, translucent, and below the knee. It buttoned down the front. The panties and bra matched and were lacy and shear and showed everything.

"How about this one?" Jack asked. "The color works great with your hair."

"That's my favorite. The red fabric makes me feel sexy all over."

"Perfect. We want something that makes you feel sexy. It will show in the pictures. You can't hide feeling sexy. Slip into that while I change the background and reload my cameras."

He pulled Annie aside and told her, "Steer her away from the wine and get some water into her. I'm worried she won't be able to drive home and that could be hard for her to explain. I'll pour all but a tiny bit out of the bottle. She can have the last little bit if she wants." He filled Annie's glass full and poured all but half an ounce down the sink. "You're not driving."

He rolled down a backdrop that looked like dark wallpaper from an old house. It went great with the couch. The red from the fabric, and her hair would look perfect against it. He went to load his cameras and noticed that Debbie had already changed. She was sitting and chatting with Annie while they both drank the remaining wine. The gown was thin lace that hid almost nothing, and she didn't mind sitting around, talking to Annie, wearing it. That was a good sign.

Jack said, "Ready?"

Debbie walked over to the set, and looked a little worried.

"Jack, this doesn't cover much."

"It looks spectacular on you. I wish I could see your husband drool when he sees the pictures. You're not getting nervous on me again, are you?"

"A little."

"OK, do this. Put your arms at your sides. Pull out the edges of your gown and hold them out." Jack demonstrated as best he could. They all laughed. Debbie posed like Jack. "Now look into that mirror and twist back and forth, swinging the gown. Watch how the gown flows around you." She did, and after a few swings, started laughing. She went from being nervous about her exposure, to being happy and excited. "Look at your hips move. That looks really sexy."

Annie watched amazed. She didn't know how Jack had done it. He turned this girl who would barely speak, into a beautiful woman that was willing to do anything for him. The funny thing was that it was turning Annie on too.