Jack and Diane Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack Has Plastic Wet Dreams.
1.2k words
4.83
6.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
445 Followers

Diane watched Jack get out of the shower, dry himself off and put on his plastic diapers. She thought back to the time months ago when she first started dating Jack...

Diane rolled over and felt the wet spot on her ass and thought, "Fuck, not again!"

She elbowed Jack waking him up, "You're squirting your little baby daddies all over the sheets again."

Jack was embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. I must have had another wet dream. I have them a lot."

"That's three nights in a row! Can't you put a rubber band around your dick or something?"

"Believe me, I've tried that. Once I put a little plastic baggie over my cock with a rubber band to hold it in place. The rubber band cut off the circulation and I woke up in the middle of the night with my dick hurting like hell and about to fall off."

"You used a baggie? Why didn't you use a condom?" Diane asked.

"Condoms don't work for me. Half the time I cum while putting the condom on then I have to wait 20 minutes to try again. And when I do get the condom on it falls off anyway when my dick shrivels up when I'm sleeping."

"So what do you do?" Diane asked. "Do you wash your sheets every day?"

Jack was embarrassed. He looked away from Diane and said sheepishly, "I wear plastic diaper covers to bed."

"Like adult diapers?" Diane asked.

"Yes, but only the plastic cover without the diaper. I just rinse them out when I'm taking my morning shower."

"Well if you expect to spend the night after fucking you better bring your favorite plastic diapers with you when you come over tonight."

That evening before dinner Diane asked Jack to put on his diapers. "Please, I just want to see what they look like."

Diane was rubbing her pussy. "Your plastic diapers may serve a practical purpose for you but they make me want to masturbate."

In the morning she rolled over and spooned Jack. "No wet spot this morning," she thought.

She reached over Jack's waist and grabbed his cock. The plastic diapers were baggy enough for her to grab his hard dick through the plastic. Her hand slid up and down his cock easily. "It's the cum from his wet dream," she thought.

Jack was awake now and started to roll over but Diane stopped him. "No," she said. "I want to see how your plastic diapers work." She pumped his cock faster until she saw his creamy white cum spreading under the clear plastic.

That afternoon after work Diane went shopping at Target and was excited to show Jack. When she got home she lifted her skirt and showed off her plastic diaper covers. The plastic was pink but Jack could still see the dark shadow of her pubic hair through the translucent plastic.

That was

months ago...

Jack woke first and sat up in bed. He looked at Diane's perky breasts with their pointy nipples and at the pink plastic diapers she was wearing. "I can't believe I found someone with a plastic diaper fetish," he thought to himself as he reached down for Diane's pussy.

Diane moaned when Jack began rubbing her clitoris through the pink plastic. In a moment she opened her eyes and said, "Oooh, that feels good."

She rolled over and grabbed Jack's cock through the plastic diapers. As usual it was well lubricated with his cum from his wet dream.

They liked to masturbate each other in the morning. Always while wearing the plastic diapers. No skin to skin contact. No pussy eating. No cock sucking. Strictly plastic masturbation.

At the breakfast table Diane stood up and said, "Look what I'm wearing to work today!" She lifted her skirt showing her pink plastic diaper covers.

She pulled down the plastic and said, "And real diapers too! I'm not going to use the bathroom today. I'm peeing in my pants if I have too!"

That afternoon when Diane got home she said, "Peeing in my pants while I'm talking to someone in my office is a real turn on. I even peed in the elevator with six other people riding with me. But I didn't think about wearing 10 pounds of pee filled diapers between my legs. I feel like I have a fucking bowling ball between my legs."

Jack asked Diane to drop her skirt so he could see for himself. He pulled the plastic diapers down and pushed his hand between her legs lifting up on the diapers. "They're warm too!"

He pulled the little sticky tabs on the heavy diaper and let it drop down between Diane's legs. "I'll toss this in the trash while you get our shower going. Don't forget Jill's dinner party tonight."

"OK, but hurry up, I've been thinking of your hard cock all day."

After they finished fucking in the shower Jack said, "If peeing in your pants makes you that horny please keep peeing in you pants."

After supper that evening Jack's sister, Jill, grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bedroom. "You're wearing your tighty-whities aren't you?" she asked Jack.

Jack nodded. "Take them off and give them to me. Jarrod's had a bathroom incident and needs some underpants."

Jack looked at his sister and said, "What am I supposed to wear?"

Jill reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. She handed them to Jack and said, "Here, wear these."

Jack had tried Diane's panties before but never his sisters. "What the hell," he thought and stepped into the tiny red panties. He was able to get the panties on but had trouble keeping his cock in them.

"What are you doing?" he heard Diane's voice behind him.

He turned around still trying to stuff his cock in Jill's panties. After he explained Diane said, "Well, there's an easy solution to your immediate dilemma. Your cock won't fit in Jill's when it's hard like that so you have a choice, take Jill's panties off or let me give you a blow-job."

Diane didn't wait for Jack's response before pulling the panties down a bit and making sure his balls were free before wrapping her wet lips around his hard cock.

When she finished sucking the stiffness out of Jack's cock she stuffed his balls and cock back in Jill's panties and told him to pull his pants up.

When they got home that night Diane asked Jack to leave Jill's panties on under the plastic diapers. "I like seeing your cock straining to escape the panties."

Jack said, "Ok, but unless you do something to relieve the pressure there's going to be a prison break any moment now!" Jack said.

After giving him another blow-job Diane tucked Jack's balls and cock back into the panties and pulled up his plastic diapers.

In the morning when Diane reached for Jack's cock she noticed it had successfully escaped Jill's red panties but it was dry. She sat up and pulled his plastic diapers down. "You didn't have a wet dream last night!" she exclaimed.

She pulled her diapers off and swung her over Jack waist and lowered her pussy. "That means you have extra cum in your balls."

zoedog
zoedog
445 Followers