Jack & Jena - Stranded Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued to walk along the shore, chatting. Their coastal walks had not turned up anything for a while, so it was a very special surprise when they saw a bottle floating under some kelp near the shoreline. "Holy fuck," Jack said as he pulled up a full bottle of top-shelf liquor.

Jack continued,"You know what -- this is a gift from the universe. I'm not sure if you realize, but today is our one-year anniversary of washing up on this island."

"Let's have a feast," Jena said, smiling as she examined the perfectly intact bottle.

That night they prepared the most elaborate dinner so far. It included fruits, coconut, fish, crab, and of course, their bottle of Macallan 30-year double-cask whiskey.

Jack couldn't take his eyes off Jena as she laughed, drank, and ate with him. The fire reflected off her dazzling eyes, and it was not lost on him that she had dressed up in an outfit that she must have been saving.

Jack wore some decent clothes he had scrounged from the luggage they had stored. At that moment, it was almost like they weren't trapped on an unknown island in the middle of the ocean.

Jack had been waiting to bring up the elephant in the room, but after feeling the effects of some long sips from the bottle, he was ready. "I've been thinking. I know what we did last night was...well...wrong."

Jena interrupted. "Look, this is like temporary insanity. We are in uncharted territory, just trying to survive, so I think we get a free pass here."

"I have more to say." Jack couldn't look at Jena as he continued. "I can't stop thinking about you...about kissing you." He was clearly blushing.

Jena's heart beat faster as she thought about how cute Jack's admission was.

She said, "If I'm being honest, that wasn't exactly an accident last night. I had been wanting to kiss you for a long time." Jack looked at her with surprise.

He said, "If I'm being honest, I think I'd like to kiss you again." He had a hunger in his eyes that elicited a fiery feeling deep in Jana's core.

"If we do that, I'm not sure where this will go...I don't think I'll be able to stop, Jack."

Jack stared mouth agape, realizing the implications of his sister's admission. She wanted him...and not just a little, but a lot.

Jack knew then that he also wouldn't be able to stop. He was in love with Jena. Completely, madly, in love. The only part missing was the physical aspect.

Maybe it was the booze talking, but Jack had a crazy idea. "What if we pretended we were just two people with no history?"

"You mean, forget that we are brother and sister?'

'Yes."

Jena said, "We might not ever get off this island, and we might have to choose how we live the rest of our lives. I, for one, am not excited to live without some level of comfort. Also, in case you didn't realize it, I completely love you."

Jena had been wanting Jack for so long now; to hear him give an opening like this was a relief.

Jena suddenly perked up as she said, "Hi, I'm Jena" She held out her hand as she faced him. She was so cute in the firelight.

Jack took her hand. "Hi, I'm Jack...now can I kiss you?".

"Yes, you dork." Jena beamed, smiling.

With nothing holding them back, Jack and Jena kissed again, exploring each other's mouths, picking up right where they left off the night before.

It was not long before Jena took Jack's hand and led him into their hut. They quickly took off their clothes between kisses, completely at the mercy of the shared passion they felt.

Standing in their underwear, facing each other, Jena said, "Can I touch you, Jack?'

"Yes."

Jena pulled down the briefs he wore and marveled at Jack's large, hard dick. She had been thinking about what it would be like for a long while. She was not disappointed as she grabbed it and gently stroked it with her soft, small hands as she looked into his eyes.

"Ohhh, that feels good," Jack said, "Can I touch you, Jena?"

"Yes."

Jack pulled down Jena's panties as she took off her top, exposing her unbelievably beautiful body to him. Her womanhood and breasts were better than he could have ever imagined.

He reached down, moving his hand over a short patch of soft pubic hair, and touched her wet lips. He inserted his finger and used the lubricant to gently rub her clit.

"Ohhhhh...fuck" Jena breathed as a needful look came over her face.

She leaned forward and kissed Jack ravenously. He felt her hand cup and fondle his balls as she stroked him.

Jena leaned in and continued kissing Jack while she held his dick, pulling him towards her as she backed up and onto the bed.

With Jena's guidance, Jack found himself above his sister, feeling her hand guide his hardon to her entrance.

Jack hesitated. Should he really be doing this?

Jena looked at him and said, "It's ok; I want you so badly."

He moved forward, falling on top of her fully as he felt the soft folds of her pussy wet the tip of his dick. Jena moved the head so he was perfectly aligned with her.

Jack pushed slowly into her pussy, feeling its heat and lubrication coat his member as he moved deeper inside.

"Ohhhh, fuck, you're so big," Jena whispered.

He replied, "I can't believe we're doing this...you feel so fucking good!"

Jenna grabbed his butt, urging him onward and feeling him pump his cock into her depths. With urgency, she said, "fuck me!" with a wanton expression on her face.

Jack pounded hard at first, loving the sweet moaning sounds his sister made, but soon found himself slowing down to take in the experience.

He couldn't believe he was in Jena, feeling her deepest, most sacred place. He liked seeing his hard dick slide into her tight pussy and the feel of her slick vagina as it gripped and rubbed his shaft. He sucked on her large nipples and felt her perfect tits, finally exploring her mouth again.

Jack had sex plenty of times before, but this felt more intense, more intimate.

Jena put her hand on his face and looked directly into his eyes. It was like they were becoming one single organism. She looked so beautiful and vulnerable in the moonlight.

Jena's breath quickened as she moaned, "Ohhhh fuck...I'm going to cum...ohh fuck...."

Jack quickened his pace, feeling the need to say, "Jena, I fucking love you." She held his face in her hands as she said, "I want to look at you as you cum."

Jack was close. "Ohhh fuck, I'm going to cum."

Jena responded by wrapping her legs around him and holding him tightly against her. Jack had perfected the art of pulling out with his most recent girlfriend, Alice, but he lost all sensibility when he felt his sister's legs and arms lock him into place.

Jena couldn't believe how good it felt to give in to her urges. She wanted Jack to cum in her. Of course, they had no protection, and getting pregnant out here would not be good, but she felt compelled to partner fully with Jack -- to give herself fully.

She came hard, holding him in place with a look of pure ecstasy on her face, just as Jack's balls erupted.

Jack felt his sister's pussy clench as she orgasmed. He continued to look and connect with her eyes as she held his face in her hands.

He made a deep grunting sound as the feeling of her pussy milking his dick pushed him over the edge.

He saw and felt her love for him as Jena beamed, her face beautiful in its expression. Jack's testicles pulsed, sending him into bliss as he spurted his hot semen into his sister's pussy.

Jena stared deeply into his eyes. She said, "Ohhh, yesss. I can feel how much you love me, Jack," as she felt him spewing gobs of his sticky seed deep into her hungry vagina.

They lay together, kissing and basking in the euphoric afterglow of their love-making session. When Jack pulled out, his sperm oozed out of Jena's pussy and dripped down overflowing. She said, "You came so hard in me...I felt it!"

"You're so fucking hot, Jena -- I couldn't help it!"

She kissed him and said, "I don't mind...at all." She nestled up against him as he held her, drifting off to sleep.

* * * * * * *

The next day they woke up naked in each other's arms.

Jena said, "Good morning," kissing Jack.

"So that wasn't just a dream?"

"Afraid not."

"If it was a dream, it was the greatest one ever!" Jack smiled and kissed Jena's neck, making her laugh.

They got up and started their day, heading off to the aquifer to refill water and clean themselves with their makeshift shower.

It felt like any other day, except they now felt something different. A deep and special bond between them. It permeated everything they did and flowed between them like a palpable energy. This feeling was more powerful than anything either imagined.

After breakfast, as they held each other, watching the sunrise, Jack said, "What if we never get off this island?"

"That would be sad, but at least I would be with you." Jena stared into Jack's eyes. She was so beautiful. Jack kissed her, feeling her hands on him, pulling him in.

He broke away to say, "I guess maybe it wouldn't be so bad to spend the rest of my life with you."

Jena beamed, her warm smile penetrating Jack's heart.

She changed the subject. "Sooooo...I know I made you finish inside me last night...."

"Made me!? There's nothing I wanted more in my entire life." Jack looked serious.

"Well, I know, but there could be serious implications out here, with no options available to us if I get pregnant."

"Maybe we should be careful not to do that, but you should know, Jena...if we are trapped here for the rest of our lives, maybe that wouldn't be the worst outcome?"

Jena stammered, "You...you would be ok if we made a baby?" She had never imagined herself actually having a baby, much less with Jack.

Jack said, "You should know...you are so beautiful and intelligent...you are literally anyone's ideal mate. So yes, if it did happen, I would take care of you and make it work. We'll try not to, but if it did happen, I got you."

Jena couldn't believe how turned on she was hearing Jack refer to her as his mate. A deep warmth blossomed in her belly as she suddenly imagined Jack's baby growing in her tummy.

Jena would have to be careful to suppress her urge as she realized how easy it would be for her to go over the edge. It was crazy to have a baby out here, but she felt such love and attraction for Jack; it awakened a primal longing deep inside her.

* * * * * * *

The day continued like many days before. They kept busy with chores, taking occasional breaks to make out and play with each other.

As the sun started to go down, Jack made a special trip to their workshop area as he had an idea that he hoped to surprise Jena with.

As dinner was prepared, they took sips from their still, mostly full bottle of liquor. They sat in front of the fire, feeling the breeze from the ocean. Jack spoke up.

"Jena, I've been thinking about our conversation this morning...."

"Me too."

Jack continued, "We have seen no ships or planes in an entire year, which tells me we aren't close to any routes...meaning it would be completely accidental for someone to find us on an island this small, so far out in the middle of nowhere."

"That makes sense."

"So I figure, if nobody has come for us in just over a year now, there's a chance they never will...."

Jena jumped in. "Are you trying to make me depressed? Because I can tell you that won't work as long as I have you around." Jena smiled sweetly.

"I...no...I'm not..." Jack stammered.

Jena held a quizzical expression. "Then what are you --"

Jack was suddenly kneeling before her. He held a makeshift ring in his hand carved from wood.

"Jena...will you marry me?"

Jena was unprepared. She had never seen anything so sweet in her life. She stood in utter silence, taking in the scene.

Jack looked earnestly at her. "Uhhhhh, Jena?"

Tears burst from Jena's eyes as she pulled Jack up towards her, smothering him with her kisses.

Jack kissed her back but then pulled away, a confused look on his face.

Jena put her hands on his face and said, "Yes...yes, I will marry you...you silly man!"

She continued her relentless kissing, and Jack relaxed, drinking her in, feeling the warmth of her mouth and the sensuality of her tongue. He felt relief and arousal in equal measure.

They wasted no time putting dinner away and heading back to their little home on the beach.

They frantically removed their clothes, standing naked before one another once again.

Jena said, "You know you made me the happiest girl in the world tonight, don't you?"

Jack lit up, "I wasn't so sure that would go the way it did. Some might think it's crazy."

"Well, that 'some' doesn't include me. Nobody could ever understand what we've gone through and how I feel about you."

Jack smiled, listening intently as he touched Jena's soft skin, noting the hardness of her nipples and appreciating her arousal. They were so comfortable with each other; it was unprecedented for both of them.

Jena held Jack's manhood as she said, "I know this might sound crazy, but..."

"Yes?"

"I want to give myself fully to you, Jack. I...I...want you to cum in me again tonight...."

"Ohh fuck" Jack's dick somehow hardened even more. His balls felt larger, as though they had been energized with raw power. "Are you sure?"

Jena had crossed the edge she had intended to hold. Maybe it was the commitment that they made to each other, or maybe it was biological or instinctual, but Jena wanted only one thing at that moment. To receive Jack's potent seed and allow him to fertilize her egg. She wanted to breed with him, to make a baby for him. She had never felt so submissive and needful of anything in her life.

She responded, "Yes."

If they had made love the night before, this night, it seemed like they would be mating.

Jena lay on the bed and spread her legs like a beautiful centerfold model. Jack's rock-hard dick thrummed with his pulse as he looked over his woman's sexy body.

Her pussy was on display, her soft pink lips calling to him. Her tummy was so smooth and perfect, accented by the slight jut of her hips. Jena's lovely breasts stood perky and capped with impossibly hard nipples. She was ready.

Jack moved into position, rubbing the head of his dick slowly along Jena's slick entrance. He could smell the scent of her arousal; she was hot for him.

Slowly, he started to insert himself into her slit. Jack could feel how much Jena wanted his seed from the moment he entered her.

She grabbed her knees and pulled her legs back, allowing him deeper access to her depths.

Her pussy felt all-consuming, and she was sure it couldn't be any more ready for him to deposit his load.

Jena looked up at Jack with doe eyes. "Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Don't hold back...I want you to impregnate me tonight."

Jack couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was like his balls were responding as they tightened further in anticipation.

He pumped into her, feeling his cock slide into her depths as he responded. "Baby, I want that...I'm going to knock you up."

Jena coaxed him further. "That's it honey...take me...I'm yours."

Her body knew what to do. Her pussy throbbed, triggering a sense of yearning deep in her tummy. Jack felt it too. Her pussy was drawing him in, urging him to release his seed. Jack found he could easily push all the way to the end of Jena's canal.

She felt him fully penetrate her sheath as she held her legs wide and as far back as possible. "You're touching my cervix, Jack. When you cum, I want you to push against that and hold yourself there."

Holy fuck, Jack thought, we really are making a baby. He felt how easy it would be to hold his cockhead against the opening to Jena's womb and release all the seed in his heavy balls.

Jena was so beautiful and sexy. He felt excited thinking how his sperm -- not any of the multitude of interested suitors out there -- was going to fertilize his sister's precious egg.

He was going to make her his...he needed to. And when he did...she would belong to him and only him.

Jack's body needed to breed her...fill her with his precious cum, but he needed to hear her say it.

"Jena...I'm getting close. If I do this, you'll belong only to me from now on, right?"

"Yes!" she said, as she felt an orgasm starting to build.

"Tell me," Jack grunted as he thrust more fiercely.

Jena was overcome with emotion as her orgasm was right on the edge. "I belong to you, Jack...only you!" Her words tipped her over as she began to quake with the biggest orgasm of her life.

Mewling like an animal, she said, "uhhhhhhnnnnnngghhh...I want your baby...Cum in me nowwww!"

Jack felt her pussy spasming, grasping his shaft, searching for his baby-making sperm. His balls felt heavy as they clenched to release their load.

Jack felt in complete control as he timed his thrusts perfectly, touching the end of his dick against Jena's cervix and pressing each time he felt his balls release each pulse of his sticky cum.

Ropes of thick semen-coated sperm were injected into Jena's cervix, causing an extraordinary amount of his sperm to enter Jena's womb.

Jena continued to murmur, "yess...I feel it," as Jack released the final pulses of his hot cum into her.

He kissed her passionately as she wrapped her legs around him and held him in place as she said, "I love you so much, baby."

With that, Jack said, "I love you too," and pulled out of his sister's pussy, intrigued by how much sperm he had deposited inside her gorgeous tummy.

They snuggled together, Jack holding Jena as they drifted off to blissful sleep.

* * * * * * * The Rescue

The very next day, as they went about their morning routine, walking along the beach, Jena stopped in her tracks. "Jack...what is that!?"

Jack stared in shock; it was a rescue boat crawling slowly toward them from a large ship.

Jena said, "Fuck...I'm not ready to be rescued!"

"I figure we have about five minutes max before they get here."

"What..what do we do?" Jena sounded flummoxed.

"I think we're going to have to pretend nothing happened between us."

Jena replied, "Yeah...I guess that wouldn't go over too well. But promise me something?"

"What?"

"That nothing changes between us. This was not temporary insanity. It was all true, everything we said and did together."

Jack said, "I promise. We are together, no matter what. We may have to play it cool for a while until we figure out where things stand. I'm assuming our parents are dead, so that should leave us as sole heirs-- and there will be a lot we can do to protect ourselves with that money."

Jena seemed to relax. "You're right. We may have to pretend for a while but know that I'll be thinking about you the whole time. There will be some awkward things to handle, like, for instance, if Derrick still thinks he is my fiancee. I can't exactly tell him I sort of have a new one." Jena smiled at Jack. "What about your girlfriend, Alice?"

Jack said, "Ok, I'll brush off Alice if she somehow stuck around waiting for me, but you have to do the same with Derrick. I don't think I would be able to handle seeing you with someone else, even for pretend."

"It's a plan," Jena said as she kissed him. They hugged one last time as the rescue boat got within range.

And just like that, they were whisked away; the illusion of the dream-like fantasy world they had experienced fell apart as their old reality crashed down, sweeping them away like so much flotsam.

That night as they slept in separate rooms, heading back to the nearest port to fly home from, they thought about each other and the magical life they shared, hoping it was truly real, but terrified that it could be taken away somehow.

At breakfast the next day, they spoke hidden messages with their eyes and body language, but they only had a few private moments to reassure each other.