Jack & Jena - Stranded Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had shocked himself with what he had done in the bathroom earlier, taking her like some beast. He just couldn't help himself. All he could think about was Jena.

Why had she reverted into some conniving bitch version of herself? He believed in his heart that the woman he fell in love with was still there.

She was genuine, complex, and powerful but also unbelievably tender. He had truly fallen in love with her on the island, and that woman had to be in there, hiding underneath that facade.

Jack's tears mixed with the shower's water as he continued to wash.

Why had Jena tried to make him jealous the entire day? Why was she toying with him? Did some part of her enjoy that? She definitely liked it when he fucked her in the bathroom...so did she intend to keep him around for sex while she stayed with Derrick to appease the public?

Jack was confused, but one thing was clear; He had drastically underestimated how far down the rabbit hole they had gone on that island. There was no coming back for him. He would take whatever he could get from Jena -- even if it meant being used. It hurt deeply, but it was miles better than where he was the day before when he wasn't even in the picture.

Jack got into bed, leaving the bathroom light on so he wasn't sitting in complete darkness as he stayed awake with his already dark thoughts. It was going to be another hard, sleepless night.

At midnight, Jack heard his door open. He saw a silhouette and watched as the figure closed the door and stepped forward into the light from the bathroom. It was Jena. She wore a robe, but her hair and makeup were completely done. He had never seen her look so beautiful.

Jena opened and discarded her robe. Jack's eyes went wide as he took in what he was seeing. Jena wore an outfit right out of a sex magazine.

She wore black stockings and knee-high black leather platform boots with stiletto heels. A black leather skirt wrapped around her hips exposed and highlighted her toned stomach.

A black leather top engulfed her boobs just enough to cover them barely but also accentuate their pertness. The skirt was at just the right height to subtly expose her crotch.

Her blonde mane was teased wildly, accentuating a black leather neck covering adorned with small studs and spikes, all of which complemented her gorgeous makeup that flowed to her eyes, lined with sharp edges, glitter, and highlights.

Jack had never seen a woman so beautiful. His brain completely stopped, and his dick hardened. Jena walked towards him, oozing with confidence as she ordered Jack to stand up.

He complied immediately, standing at the edge of the bed in his underwear.

She stood before him like a mythological Goddess, exuding sexual power. "Take these off," she said as she tapped his bulging underwear-covered hard-on with a small leather switch.

Jack released his underwear, dropping them to the floor. His erection pulsed with the beat of his heart as he felt Jena slide her switch along it. She said, "That's nice," as she objectified Jack's manhood.

Jena reached down and cupped his balls in her hand. "Are you going to be a good boy and do as I say?"

Jack felt humiliated as he said, "Yes."

Jena commanded with a powerful and sexy voice, "Get on your knees."

Jack kneeled at the edge of the bed, looking up, his face at Jena's crotch level, thanks to her platform boots. She planted one foot on the edge of the bed, completely exposing her pussy, now only inches from Jack's face.

She said, "Pleasure me with your tongue."

The smell of her already moist pussy was intoxicating as he lapped up her sweet cunt juices with his mouth. He couldn't get enough. He felt like a hungry animal that needed to please her.

Jack felt her hands grip his hair as she tilted his head upwards to focus on her clit. She breathed heavily as she whispered, "Ohhhhh...yeah...that's it."

He continued to stimulate her clit with everything he had and was rewarded when she came, moaning, "You're making my pussy cum...Ahhhh...yes...fuck...yessss!." Her hand gripped his hair tightly.

She removed her foot from the edge of the bed and guided Jack up by his hair.

"Lay down on your back and put your head on that pillow," she commanded. "You've been such a good boy; I'm going to give you a reward."

Jena climbed onto the bed, licking and kissing her way up his legs. Her sexy mouth and tongue created an erotic visual that could have been a painting.

When she got to his iron-hard cock, she grabbed it tightly by the base and licked his balls. Jack felt the intimacy of her sensual tongue as she traced circles around each testicle and kissed them with her soft lips.

Jena looked directly at him with her beautiful blue eyes as she began to suck Jack's dick. "Uhhhhhhh," Jack moaned, feeling his sister's hot mouth pleasure him.

This was Jack's first experience with Jena doing this, and he was in shock at how good she was at it. He had never experienced anything like it, and he was already going to cum.

"Ohhhhh...fuck...Ohhhh...shit," Jack groaned as he was brought to the edge.

Jena stopped abruptly, snapping her switch against his chest. "That's a bad boy...I didn't say you could cum." She squeezed his balls with a little more pressure, letting him know she was in control. "Are you going to obey me now?"

Jack was on another plane at this point. He was willing to do anything she said.

He replied, "Yes...I'm sorry."

Jena climbed on top of him. He could feel her positioning his cock against her entrance. She looked at him with intensity as she said, "Don't move."

She kissed him and bit his lip. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, and he responded in kind. He could almost cry, feeling the intimacy of Jena's mouth. The warm caresses and teasing bites overloaded his senses. It reminded him of the love they shared on the island. He missed her so much.

Jena lowered herself, pushing Jack's cock into her lubricated pussy. She was in control as she moved her hips in a smooth, rhythmic motion.

"Ohh fuck," Jack said. The pleasure was unbelievable as he felt her hot pussy caress his overly stimulated flesh. He felt his balls rising, preparing to release their payload. Jena sensed this and slowed down.

She said, "Not yet," her expression suddenly became serious, "I want you to promise me something."

"Anything."

"I want you to promise me that this is the only pussy you'll be inside from here on." Jena slowly rocked her hips -- just enough to keep him on the edge, but not over. She looked so hot on top.

"Yes," he said.

Jack felt humiliated as he gave in to Jena. Here she was, sneaking out on her sleeping soon-to-be husband so she could ensure that Jack belonged to her on the side.

"That's a good boy."

Jena moved faster as her heavenly gash squeezed down to the base of Jack's cock and back up to the tip. She was in total control.

She said, "You've been such a good boy, I'm going to let you cum in my pussy. Do you want to cum in your big sister's pussy?"

"Yes!" Jack felt his balls preparing to unleash their pent-up load.

Jena impaled herself on his rod, as her ass slapped against Jack's pelvis.

She started to orgasm loudly. "Ohhhhh, that's it...fuck me...give me your cum."

Jack felt himself tipping over the edge. "You're going to make me cum in you!" His balls were ready.

As Jena's orgasm unleashed, she said, "That cum belongs in me....cum in my pussy."

Jack unleashed a torrent of hot jism into Jena's tight box. Jena was in full control as she clamped down, feeling her brother's dick spurting inside her.

She milked his seed as his balls kept contracting, shooting gobs of his sticky sperm deep into her core, through her cervix, and into her womb.

Jena stood up as rivulets of Jack's cum slid down her leg.

She walked into the bathroom, grabbed a towel to wipe the semen coming down her legs, and returned to sit on the bed next to Jack.

She took his hand and looked at him sincerely. "I'm going to hold you to your promise," Her expression darkened. "You belong to me now."

Jack looked down and said with a deflated tone, "Yes."

"That means you are going to leave Alice, right!?" Jena said with a hint of menace in her voice.

"I was already going to do that."

Jena paused. "Was that before or after you fucked her some more?"

"I...I...that was not planned. I just...I was just so lost." Jack couldn't help it, tears began to stream down his face.

Jena saw the sincerity in his eyes, and her heart softened a little. He seemed to have reservations about his decision.

She said, "I need to know that you are really, truly done with her." Her gaze was intense.

Jack said, "Why is this such a big issue for you? I'm the one that's getting fucked on the deal."

Tears welled up in Jena's eyes and started streaming down her cheeks. "I understand if you can't...."

"Why are you crying?" Jack moved closer and put his arms around Jena.

"I thought...I thought you loved me...all of me! why am I not enough for you!?" Tears blurred Jena's vision as she leaned over, sobbing, her hands covering her face.

"Not enough!? Jena, you are literally ALL I need. I'll give up all the money and live penniless with you. I will give up my life for you. Jack was serious.

Jana stopped crying -- stunned.

Jack jumped in. "I thought you loved me...you were going to spend the rest of your life with me!" Jack's eyes overflowed as he tried and failed to hold his tears back.

Jena pulled him closer. "I do love you...more than anything."

"Then is it because you realized it was fucked up to have a relationship like this with a family member?"

"Nobody can understand our relationship. It's unique. There's nobody that fits better with me than you. I'll be with you for the rest of my life. I know it in my soul."

"Then why on God's green earth, did you choose...him!?"

"What...who?"

"Are you going to make me say his name?" Jack looked pained.

Jena realized at that moment everything that had gone wrong. "Do you think I left you for...Derrick?"

Jack stared expressionless, with his mouth open.

Jena suddenly burst into a bout of raucous laughter, doubling over.

Jack couldn't help it -- he started laughing too. Jena's laughter was always infectious.

Then he said, "What are we laughing at?"

A kind expression washed over her face as she stopped laughing.

"You silly boy. Do you think I would ever choose someone over you -- love someone the way I love you -- after everything we've been through?"

"But, I saw you...on the screen and in front of everyone. You were crying and kissing him."

Jena cupped his face with her hands. "I had no intention of getting back with Derrick. I was just overwhelmed emotionally, and he pushed himself on me in front of everyone. I'm repulsed by that asshole, which is why I kicked his ass out of here."

Jack seemed to relax, taking in all he was told.

Bemusement washed over Jena's face. "I thought you left me for Alice!"

"Oh my fucking God... I would never. Jena, how could I even compare you to...Alice!?

"I know!!!" Jena smiled, "that's what I was saying!"

Jack's expression changed as awareness dawned. "So that means you were willing to do whatever it took to get me back? That's what this was just now? You were seducing me...so I would see that I didn't need two women!?"

Jack buckled over with laughter.

"Shut up, you jerk!" Jena couldn't help but smile.

"Wow, you really do love me!"

Jenna rolled her eyes. "Nice."

She asked, "So, what about you?"

"Huh?"

"It wasn't more than thirty minutes ago that you were willing to be my sex slave and share me just so you could be with me!"

"Yes, Jena. I love you so Goddamn much; I was willing to share you with someone else. Are you going to laugh now?" Jack had a serious expression on his face, conveying his displeasure.

Jena's face was a blank slate.

Jack looked at her expectantly. "Well...?"

They both simultaneously burst into uncontrollable laughter, buckling over until their stomachs hurt.

Eventually, the laughter died down.

"I love you so much, Jena." Jack felt his heart open. He had been so stupid and insecure. "I will never doubt you again."

"You better not!" she said, smiling radiantly, "Or I'll have to dominate you again!"

Jack perked up. "I think I'd be ok with that!"

Jena purred, "Mmmmmmm. I like!"

Jena took off her outfit and climbed naked into bed with Jack. They kissed and held onto each other, fully reunited and comfortable once again.

Jack said, "I seriously thought you had regressed into some bitchy version of yourself."

Jena mused, "Well, I think you saw a part of me that does exist!" Her smile was infectious.

She looked even more adorable and endearing to Jack. "Well, as long as I can have all of you, I'm good!"

"You can...and do," Jena said as she pulled him in tight.

He exclaimed, "What fucked up plans we made coming back here!" They both laughed again.

Jena changed the topic. "I hope...I'm pregnant...I'm going to have your baby, Jack"

"Well, that would make sense, as you are my betrothed!"

Jena melted. "I was hoping you were serious about that."

Jack said, "I...want that more than anything...and I think everything can work out for us."

He continued, "There's one thing we didn't count on this whole time."

"What's that?"

"We're filthy rich. If we want to get married and have babies, we can concoct any cover story we want. We can move and live anywhere we want. We'll figure it out."

She kissed Jack and said, "How about the island? I've missed it ever since we got back."

Jack gave her a thoughtful look. "Yes, it was a magical place...and there is no way we could have found each other without it." Jack paused for dramatic effect. "But I brought the only thing that matters back with me." He tapped Jena's little nose with his finger.

Jena chucked. "You are so sweet...I love you, you romantic fool." She kissed Jack.

The unlikely lovers realized they didn't actually need to go back to the island. They carried it with them wherever they went from then on.