Jack & Jena - Stranded Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they disembarked and were greeted by news crews, their family's lawyer, and a multitude of onlookers, Jack whispered to Jena, "We just have to pretend to be our old selves and get through these next few days, and we can regroup after things calm down and we can get some privacy again."

Jena nodded and said, "Sounds like a plan"

* * * * * * * The Estate

They were in all the papers -- they were the missing children of a wealthy family, after all. All eyes were on them as they arrived at the sprawling mansion they called home.

A large gathering of family and friends awaited them with a staged celebration of their survival and return as the heirs to their family's fortune.

With no way to communicate privately, each sibling formed their own specific plan.

Jena was going to tell Derrick she had gone through a lot while stranded and break up with him, preferably when they were finally alone.

Jack thought he would have no problem breaking up with Alice but wondered if she would make a scene. Probably better to do it in private, he thought.

They arrived at their estate in the late morning and were greeted by family, friends, and their significant others. Jack's girlfriend Alice was there -- he had half expected her not to be, an indication that she had moved on, making his plan easy. Even so, she could just be there to get a piece of the media action.

Jena's fiance Derrick was, of course, going to be there -- no doubt he had waited for her this whole time. Jack was definitely more leery of Jena's situation, as she and Derrick had been together since high school. He did not envy the task that she had to do.

When they exited the limo, it was pure chaos. Jack and Janet were split up as people greeted them, leading them into the main ballroom of the mansion.

Jack lost sight of Jena, doing his best to greet everyone he came in contact with. After a couple of minutes, he noticed a large area that had been cordoned off, creating a makeshift stage.

Behind it was a large digital display with "Jena and Derrick -- Love Reunited" written on a banner as pictures of them -- going all the way back to prom -- smoothly rotated across.

Jack paused, caught in the crowd, ignoring urges from people who tried to guide him, and continue walking.

As Jena walked up to the stage, he felt terrified. Was everything he experienced even real, or was this old reality the true one? He felt sure what he experienced on the island was a new reality -- how could it not be?

When Derrick saw Jena, he ran to her and hugged her as everyone watched with elation. The massive screen showed a live feed, keyed in on Jena. She had a look of surprise on her face, and then tears began streaming down her cheeks.

Jena was unprepared for the onslaught that ensued. First, her emotional response, but second, Derrick's fast moves. She had no time to deflect.

Derrick was suddenly kissing her as the entire crowd roared with approval. Hearts appeared on the screen as the two betrothed kissed. Jena remembered Jack's warning, thinking to herself, I just have to pretend everything is normal for a little while longer.

Jack stood frozen. His deepest insecurities provoked. After the overly long kissing and hugging, Jena held up Derrick's hand, exclaiming, "It's good to be back!" to raucous cheers. Derrick dipped Jena and began passionately kissing her as someone from the crowd yelled, "When is the wedding?"

Jack couldn't watch anymore. Of course, Jena would have no problem going back to the way things were. She went to Derrick, clearly emotional, and suddenly everything clicked into place for Jack.

She had pretended to be different on the island, but maybe it was an act. She was just lonely and had used him during her most desperate hour. Jena had already been engaged to be married after all, and Derrick was a stud - the type of guy that always went after and got a girl like Jena.

Jack felt sick as tears welled up in his eyes, allowing people from the crowd to pull him forward. Finally, the swell of people in front of him parted and he saw his girlfriend Alice waiting for him in front of a pre-planned area with a "Welcome Home Jack" banner right behind her.

They had set up a smaller space without all the media for him to reunite with his girlfriend.

It felt strange seeing Alice. She had seemed so attractive to him -- and she was a very attractive girl. Now she seemed like a stranger. Jack was completely lost and reeling from the betrayal he had witnessed. He lamented, caught in his thoughts, How...how could I think something so unlikely and amazing could be real!?

The dam broke open for Jack at precisely the wrong moment. He felt like he couldn't breathe as he tried his best to push his thoughts about Jena from his mind but couldn't help himself. Tears poured down his face as Alice ran to him.

Seeing Jack's face, she said, "I missed you too!" Alice proceeded to hug and kiss him, tears in her eyes, as the crowd cheered them on.

Jena heard a loud cheer from the other end of the large ballroom and spotted Jack.

She couldn't see in much detail from that distance, but it looked like there was a very emotional exchange happening. She felt a sudden terror as she watched Jack kissing his girlfriend. When he came up, he was crying harder than she had seen him ever before.

At that moment, an awful thought found its way into Jena's head. Perhaps Jack had been lonely on the island and given in to his urges provoked by her. What if he downplayed his relationship with Alice all along, longing to be reunited with her the whole time?

It was too terrible to consider that outcome. Jena pushed it from her mind as she thought, no way, what we had was the deepest, truest love possible. There had to be an explanation. She needed to check in with Jack in private -- and soon.

Jack felt totally despondent as he walked through the crowd and up the main stairway towards his room on the second level. He just needed to get away from everything -- to process what had happened.

As he opened the door to his all-too-familiar room, he realized that Alice had followed him upstairs. She closed the door and looked at him, smiling awkwardly.

With a seductive tone, she said, "I've missed you so much...I've been waiting to do this." She pushed Jack towards the bed. Jack was still in shock as she reached into his pants and began squeezing his dick.

It was strange to Jack. Even though Alice was supposed to be his girlfriend, and even though Jena had betrayed him, he felt like he was cheating. But soon, his dick was hard as Alice performed fellatio expertly.

For a brief moment, Jack's thoughts stopped spiraling out of control as he gave in to Alice's advances. It was over quickly enough. He was emotionally exhausted as, thankfully, he drifted off to sleep.

Hours later, Jena entered Jack's room quietly. She had so many emotions going through her. She just needed to talk. What she saw earlier in the ballroom had unnerved her, but she would be better after Jack reassured her that they only needed to pretend for a little while longer.

What she saw gobsmacked her. Jack was in bed with his ex-girlfriend, naked. Jack's eyes went wide when he saw Jena In the doorway. Just as quickly, Jena said, "ohhh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize...," as she quickly turned around and left the room.

Tears blurred her vision as she ran down the hallway and into an empty spare room. Jena curled into a ball on the couch, wrenching in agony as she thought about the implications of what she had witnessed.

She had given herself completely to Jack. She had given herself in ways that she didn't even know she was capable of.

The worst part was that she let herself be completely vulnerable, exposing her truest self to Jack. This is why she had learned to hide behind a shallow and snobby caricature of herself.

She felt her heart closing down as the old walls that had imprisoned her went up. Nobody was going to be allowed to hurt her again. She only hoped she wasn't pregnant.

She cried herself to sleep in the spare room as she thought about all that she had lost. She woke in the middle of the night, skulked back to her room, and slipped into bed with Derrick, who was fast asleep.

* * * * * * * Second Day of Celebration

The next day the homecoming celebration continued at the estate. With the media and most outsiders gone, the crowds had thinned out. The remaining guests and family met in the ballroom, where breakfast was being served.

Jack entered the main ballroom. That morning he had sent Alice home, telling her honestly that he was in a strange place and needed time alone.

Almost right away, Jena walked towards him with Derrick in tow. It was not lost on Jack that Jena was wearing an incredibly sexy outfit.

Her short dress was made of a sheer and silky fabric that accentuated her already ostentatious body. It was clear that she wore no bra, as the thin fabric almost directly exposed her sexy nipples.

Her fiancee Darrick seemed over the moon...and why wouldn't he be? He had the most desirable woman on his arm. If he only knew what had transpired between them, Jack thought, as anger built up inside him.

Jack was still puzzled about why she had come into his room the night before. To tell him what he already knew? That she had reconsidered everything when she got home and had a choice between him or Derrick?

He still winced when he thought about the look on Jena's face when she saw him in bed with Alice. Maybe a part of her regretted getting back together with Derrick?

He felt feeble as he remembered how he had snuck into the bathroom the night before to cry in the shower. It was then he realized that he would take her back in a heartbeat. If only that were a possibility.

He had never imagined he could love someone so much. Even though she had betrayed him, he knew he could never stop loving her in the deeply layered ways the island had brought them together. Though right now, he was angry.

Jena introduced Derrick. "You remember my brother Jack?"

"Oh yeah, of course. I hear you took care of my girl on that island?"

Jack said, "I sure did," while giving Jena a knowing look. Jack imagined smashing Derrick's face right there and then, but he held it in.

Jena had a hurt look in her eye as she broke eye contact and kissed Derrick on the cheek, hanging on to him like a floozy.

Jena didn't know what else to do with her anger. Every chance she got, she planned on seeing if she could make Jack jealous. She could swear he was upset, as he couldn't stop looking at her wherever she was in the room. Interesting, she thought; why does he seem to care after he so clearly made his choice?

Jena still couldn't imagine how Jack had abandoned the love they found together on that island. Her heart belonged to Jack, and he had managed to break it already. Jena was in a terrible place, having to pretend everything was alright while feeling an overwhelming cascade of emotions internally.

And then there was Derrick. She had loved him for what seemed like a lifetime ago, and he was so sweet to have waited for her when everyone thought she was dead. Except now she had no feelings for him at all. His touch was gross to her, and all she could think about was being back with Jack in their little hut on the beach.

The people waiting to chat interrupted Jack and Jena's exchange. They had questions like, "How did you eat? What was it like?" At one point, somebody said, "We're so sorry about your parents...at least you have each other!"

Jack stayed away from Jena after that, but he was compelled to watch her wherever she went. She couldn't keep her hands off that asshole.

Jack felt jealous anger wash over him as he saw Derrick rest his hand on Jena's rump. Jena seemed so haughty and stuck up the way she carried herself, flaunting her body like a trashy slut.

How could he have been so wrong about her? It really was like reality had turned itself upside down.

As the morning progressed, Jena was finding it hard to care anymore. Her heart was broken, and it took all of her willpower not to break down in tears publicly.

Jack was hanging back on the outskirts of the hall, pretending not to watch her, but she could feel his eyes on her. She sat down next to Derrick, positioning her chair so she was facing Jack.

She subtly hiked up her short skirt and spread her legs. She wanted to see what Jack would do. She could feel Jack's eyes on her panties. When she caught him looking, he locked eyes and mouthed the words, "What are you doing!?"

Jena rolled her eyes and got up. She excused herself, saying, "I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back."

Jack watched as Jena strutted towards him, going out of her way to walk past him. Jack leaned against the wall holding a drink in one hand.

Jena didn't even give him eye contact as she strolled past, "accidentally" brushing his crotch with her hand.

She carried herself down the hall the way she used to when Jack thought of her as stuck up. She was out of control. Jack set down his drink.

He silently followed, watching her beautiful ass move with every step. God damn, he missed that.

Jack followed her into one of the many bathrooms in their mansion, closing the door behind him and locking it.

Jena turned to face him. In a bitchy tone, she said, "What do you want!?"

Jack grabbed Jena's hand. "What the fuck Jena. Why are you acting like this!?"

"Are you enjoying your alone time with Alice?"

Jack was taken aback. "Are you enjoying planning your wedding with Derrick?"

"I thought we were supposed to pretend for a few days?" Jena said innocently.

"Why are you acting like a slut? Is this outfit how you want to be seen!? Do you want me to be jealous!?"

Jena responded with a smirk, "Are you?"

"Why are you being such a bitch?"

Jena slapped Jack hard. "How dare you!? You didn't take long to move on and fuck that bitch. I bet you couldn't wait..."

Jack suddenly grabbed her other hand and turned her around to face the bathroom vanity.

He wrapped his arms around Jena. She froze. This was totally unexpected. Jack moved his head close to her, taking in the scent of her hair. He inhaled loudly as she felt him move his hands all over her body.

Jena wondered what he was doing. Did he think he could have her and Alice? Was that his game? She felt humiliated as she realized that she didn't care. She wanted him, no matter the circumstances.

Jena felt Jack's hands move onto her breasts, exploring the contours and squeezing her hard nipples. She was breathing audibly and felt so aroused she might faint.

Jack then moved one hand under her dress and into her panties. Her pussy was slick with her arousal.

She wanted Jack to feel jealous and regret what he had done. She was operating on pure instinct, desperate and hurt, but she could not have foreseen Jack's course of action.

He pulled her panties down. Jena leaned forward onto the bathroom counter, giving him better access. He pulled out his dick and lifted up her skirt, exposing her soft and lovely pussy.

Jack said, "If you're going to act like a slut, I'm going to treat you like a slut."

He rubbed the head of his dick against her tight little pussy lips, enjoying the familiar feel of her lubricant moistening his cock. Jack suddenly felt powerful again as he could sense Jena's body trembling in response to him.

He continued, "Is this what you want?"

She said in a quiet, shame-filled voice, "Yes."

"I didn't hear you. You want me to treat you like a bitch?"

Much louder but still with reluctance, she said, "YES!"

Jena was so wet Jack easily slid his throbbing dick into her cunt. Jack didn't care how he got here. He just knew he couldn't stop. He needed Jena like he needed to breathe.

He began to fuck her like a wild animal making its mark. He thrust hard, making an audible smack with each bounce of her butt.

Jena whimpered and gasped as he drove deep into her, holding her hips in his tight grip.

He said, "Do you want me to cum in you like a good bitch?"

Jena tried to keep her volume down as she began to cum. "Oh God, yesss. Cum in me...."

Jack watched Jena looking up into the mirror; her face contorted with pleasure as she orgasmed. "Uhhhhhhhhnnnn...uhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhh...."

Jack pumped for all he was worth, feeling his balls tightening. He had no intention of pulling out; he was going to make her his.

Jack came hard inside Jena's depths, releasing his load deep in her as she orgasmed.

When he finished pumping her full of his sperm, Jack squeezed his dick to release the last drops in Jena's pussy, and then pulled out. Jack pulled up his pants and turned to leave.

As he walked away, Jena said, "I guess you haven't forgotten about me after all."

Jena felt Jack's warm cum dripping out of her pussy and down her leg. She was so relieved to know she had not lost him completely. She pulled up her panties, fixed her hair, and went back to the party.

Jena was still confused about why Jack was so angry seeing her with Derrick. She thought, he moved on from me...he betrayed me...and he expects to have his way with me and still have other women!? It seemed so out of character for the kind and loving protector she fell in love with on the island.

The last couple of days made something perfectly clear to Jena. What happened on the island could not be undone. There was only one man for her, and she was mated for life.

She couldn't begin to understand why Jack was doing what he was doing. If she had to share him with another woman, then she would do that reluctantly. She would be humiliated, but she would do whatever it took to keep him.

She vacillated between being angry and on the verge of tears when she pictured Jack with Alice. What did he see in her that Jena didn't have more of or couldn't give him? Not to be arrogant, but It wasn't even close!

"Fuck!" Jena said out loud as she continued to walk.

Jena made herself angry, thinking about losing to Alice. It not only hurt, but it made her feel deeply insecure.

Jena was not the type to share, however, which meant there was only one solution. She had to make Jack want her, and only her. No way was she going to share him with that bitch Alice.

After an entire day of being dragged around by Derrick, Jena was tired of him getting all handsy with her. What had she seen in him all those years ago? He was a shallow, selfish, immature person.

She realized again how much she had changed on that island, thanks to Jack's ability to reflect back and support the best parts of herself. Derrick was the same, but she had evolved so much as to find Derrick disgusting.

When she got to her room, she finally had the conversation with Derrick. She started by telling him she was still going through a lot and that she needed to get some space. She tried to be kind.

Predictably, Derrick got angry. Hadn't he waited long enough? He had needs, he said. With no reservations whatsoever, Jena sent him packing. That would never be happening.

Jena took a shower, thinking about how hot the sex with Jack had been earlier in the bathroom. She had never experienced sex like that.

Although it hurt to hear him call her names, she was strangely turned on by it. He was clearly turned on. She talked to herself as she exited the shower to dry off. "If he wants a bitch I'll give him a bitch..."

Instead of going to bed, she began to carefully dress.

* * * * * * *

Jack had sent Alice home earlier in the day, but what he didn't tell her was that it was over. He would save that for another day when he wasn't so emotionally exhausted. Jack needed a shower, though he was reluctant to wash Jena's scent off his skin.

As Jack showered, he thought about the day's events. He could not stand seeing Derrick touching Jena. He had to push away terrible, dark thoughts his mind conjured up about Derrick. He understood now why people committed crimes of passion.