Jack & Kira Ch. 05 - The Rift

Story Info
A not-so-pleasant secret leads to crossroads...
2.1k words
4.75
954
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______

Jack Wilson

______

God DAMN was she good...

My cock already began to grow hard again as I peeled down my boxers there on her couch and in the dark.

Kira was in her bedroom right now, I knew. Her mother wouldn't be due home until around midnight. I could have easily snuck in there and got another round out of her if Kira had wanted it. The last couple of times we'd had sex, she'd TAKEN me. It was fast becoming just another thing that I loved about her.

I shut my eyes, already stroking to tonight's session. I could already smell the faint scent of her pussy on me, and it was intoxicating, making me feel even more horny as a result. My cock widened and grew, and I could hear her hushed demands as she had rode me while in my lap. I could see her blues staring directly into my own eyes, this hunger and crave for me. I could smell her arousal. I could feel the tightness of her tunnel, and both the way her bare tits and sharpened nips pressed into my chest; hell, even the softness of her thighs and soles of her feet.

Kira's taste alone always never failed to be one of the key ingredients to get me to shoot my load in her.

The fact that she DEMANDED my cum alone was already getting me near to climax.

Then a new image in my head popped up:

her wanting me to knock her up during her ovulation, her little whines going high pitched, and into what reminded me of nearly fairy-like moans.

"Mmmmm... Fuckin' fill me, Daddy... Breed your little cum slut..."

"Oh, FUCK Kira..." I whispered in my fantasy. "I wanna... UNNNH..."

I gasped into a hiss, shooting my load into the air for a good full minute. It landed in a fluid, warm pile onto my chest.

I took a few deep breaths, and once I came down I went to the bathroom to clean up.

I walked past Kira's room. Her door was cracked and her light was on. I peeped through, and saw her back was turned, her hair up in a tight little pony tail. I saw her Tech N9ne tattoo on the back of her neck, and saw she had changed her top, now opting for a white tank. She was sitting cross-legged on her bed and was in a pair of bright green and black striped panties. The top edges of a pot leaf symbol was on the ass and pointed up to her back, the small of it exposed in its ivory glory.

She didn't move, but when I looked a little to the side, I saw one bare foot in front of her. Her big toe was already a lime green, the others still natural. She looked beautiful...

That's when I accidentally bumped her door with my foot.

Startled, Kira let out a sharp squeak, then turned to see me.

"Babe! Jesus, you scared me!" she laughed. She set down her polish brush and turned in her seat, her assets bouncing perfectly. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "Just going to the bathroom and saw you were still up."

My eyes looked to her chest, and I saw no straps along her shoulders.

No bra. Knew it.

Kira's tits had a little sag, but they still held up gorgeously. Her cleavage ran deep in her top, and I suddenly realized during the hypnosis that she was talking to me.

"Huh?" I asked, shaking my head and looking at her.

Rolling her eyes but still smiling, she then put both hands under the hem of her top and lifted it up. "See? Tits!"

Two full, double C- cups jiggled then dropped slightly back down in reply, her light pink nips already hard. They disappeared under her top.

"Aw! I was enjoying the view!" I said.

Kira giggled, her cheeks flushing a little pink. She then patted the empty spot by her. "Have a seat, Pete."

I nearly stepped in before I felt my cum trickle down by my bellybutton.

"I... gotta use the bathroom."

Her eyes suddenly looking mischievous with her grin, she then said, "Oh, yeah... better wash off your jizz."

I stood in stunned silence. "You... heard me?"

Kira nodded, winking. "Mhm. It was hot.... Wait.". She quickly stood up and stepped up before me.

Her hands quickly whipped up my shirt, and before I could say anything, Kira's face then went into my chest and began to lap up my cum, sucking it greedily. Her tongue, flat and hot, lapped me up.

She pulled back, a hand over her face, already red as she giggled. "Mmm!"

Then out of nowhere she burped.

We fell onto each other on her bed, laughing. I lay half on top of her and pinned her wrists down by either side of her head.

"Hi, Daddy..." Kira giggled, looking up at me.

"Hi, beautiful..." I replied, kissing her softly.

Her eyes shut and she moaned a little in my mouth, her legs slowly wrapping around my waist.

I began to grind into her, drawing out little sexy whines.

"Mmmmm... round two, Daddy?" Kira whispered, grinding back into my new hard on.

"Mhm..." I nodded, grinning into her mouth as we kissed. I freed her wrists, and her hands began to tug down my boxers.

"Good... 'cause I'm horny... and I want you again..." Kira whispered, her eyes looking soft in their glance. I felt her hand lightly grip me, and she managed to get in a couple of heavenly strokes.

The cordless on her bedside table rang.

Kira crawled over me, resting her feet on my chest and nearly in my face as she answered the phone. "Hello?"

As if she knew where my mouth was, her toes found their way into my mouth. I sucked each one from big to small. She giggled in between her responses, then sighed.

"Huh? Nothin'! Just laughing... No... why?"

My sixth sense told me to stop my indulgence. I sat and listened.

Now sitting up on her ass, Kira then looked to me, sticking her tongue out as she began to rub my crotch.

I groaned in pleasure a little too loudly.

"Huh?? No, just watching porn!" Kira cried out, giggling. She looked to me and raised a finger to her lips, her eyes wide. She then mouthed the words 'It's MOM."

I quieted instantly.

"Alright! I will... love, bye."

She hung up and looked at my crotch, biting her lower lip. "Where were we, hm?"

I began to tug down my boxers as Kira watched, slowly sinking down beside me.

There came a knocking on the door.

Kira then froze, her eyes wide. Her face went from that soft pink to white.

"Who's that?" I asked, gazing toward her bedroom door.

"Um. Hold on." Kira said quickly, planting a kiss on my lips. "Be right back."

She climbed over me, then quickly went out her bedroom and to the front door.

I laid there for about a minute or so until I quietly got up to follow her to see if she was okay.

I stopped in the hallway, seeing the front door open and her back to me. The porch light was spilling in, and I saw another guy at the door. He was tall, blond and the "I wanted to be hood but I pussied out" type.

He was talking in hushed aggression, Kira sounding just as agitated, thinking they werent heard. He saw me, and his face turned into a hard glare.

"The fuck is HE??" he shouted.

Kira turned and saw me, her mouth open.

I stood there calmly, watching her.

"Jack... I... I...." she stuttered, looking paler by the second.

"Who IS he, Kira??" the guy shouted again.

I remained quiet, then turned around and walked back to her bedroom.

"Thanks!" Kira shouted then, slamming the door. I heard her running back to me.

I sat still on the edge of her bed, looking up at her. She slowly approached me, sitting down in a sigh.

"Jack, I'm sorry..." she began, her blues looking to be full of remorse. "That was an ex... um..."

She'd stopped then, her eyes looking to the ground.

"Ex what?" I asked calmly, looking to her. I was pissed, confused, hurt, all of it. But I didn't want to make the situation worse.

All Kira had to do was tell me the truth on the origins of this guy.

Kira sighed again, rolling her eyes. "He's an ex hookup."

She slowly looked at me, her bottom lip pursed inward, looking to be bracing for my backlash.

"Ex hook-up?" I quietly echoed, already trembling in my hands. Kira saw this and tried to hold my hands with hers. I let her.

Facing me entirely now, Kira nodded, then went into her story.

"A couple weeks after you and me had fun... um... I had met him at Shelby Thomasson's party. We got drunk, and... well... we had sex twice, once in the basement, once in his car..."

"Why?" I asked, remaining calm.

"Because, Jack..." Kira began, her voice now quivering. "When you left... I didn't know if you'd come back, so..."

"So you fucked the next available thing." I said, nodding as my anger rose in my chest.

Silence.

Kira sat still, not looking at me now. Her face began to turn a light red.

She finally looked at me, and her eyes had a tear apiece running down her cheeks.

"I forgot myself that night, Jack," she said. "I was drunk, I was missing you..."

"Why didn't you come find me?" I asked.

"Because. I know how you get."

"Get?"

"You tend to go in flight mode, and then you run when things get serious."

"To recollect myself and sort myself out!" I said, keeping my voice soft. "My life gets heavy, I disconnect to dissect a life-changing event... not to go away for GOOD from you, Kira. You know this..."

Letting go of my hands, Kira shook her head and her tense laughter emerged.

"Still don't change the fact that I was LOST without you, Jack!" she cried, now crossing her legs and swaying her foot in agitation.

"Like, shit! You don't -"

"You still could have said no to that other guy," I replied, now upset. "Like Jesus. Boys like him nowadays are a dime a dozen."

Kira formed a tight smile, shaking her head as her tense laughter continued from behind her lips. Her cheeks went a darker red, and she then uncrossed her legs and stood up and, without another word, then walked out of her room.

"Where you going?" I called out, feeling more pissed off.

"TO HAVE A FUCKING SHOT, JACK. IS THAT FUCKING ALLOWED IN MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE?! FUCK."

I cut out a sharp sigh, shaking my own head and fuming.

Tonight went to shit in a fucking hurry.

I then got up and followed her.

I heard the slamming of the cabinet, a glass angrily clinking down on the counter and Kira hissing under her breath as she jerked open the freezer door. The door soon closed from her fury.

I now saw her, her hair in her face as she unscrewed her cap to her Jägermeister. She poured a quick shot and drank it down.

Kira poured another, and stopped when she saw me. She shook her head and giggled longer.

"What." she coldly said, not looking my way. She downed her shot.

"Nothing," I matched her icily. I went and sat down on the couch. I lit a cigarette.

Kira then poured a third one.

I then said something I shouldn't have.

"So is this how you drank with him?" I asked, taking a long drag. "Two shots in, and then, what, your pants came off?"

Kira stopped, stared me down in mid drink, then sat her glass down.

"What the fuck did you just say to me, Jackson?" she quietly said, her blues wide.

She calmly walked up to me, then without a warning, her hand flattened then cracked me good across my face.

I sat still, shaking in new anger. I resumed smoking, my face stinging and turning red along with my building apocalyptic rage.

But I didn't retaliate.

"Just saying. Seems like he was more fun," I commented, meaning every word.

Kira burned me where she stood, her eyes now unblinking. "Jackson?"

"Hm."

"Don't fuckin' EVER say that again to me...." Kira hissed, walking away quickly and to her bedroom. Her door slammed hard behind her.

Silence. Then her music began playing and loudly.

Oh yeah, Kira was pissed.

I shrugged, stood up and went to the kitchen. I finished her shot, shut off the kitchen light, finished my cigarette and then went to the couch.

I fell asleep not long after.

Tomorrow was probably gonna be hell.