Jack & Kira Ch. 04 - A New Level...

Story Info
Kira steps up her game...
2.5k words
4.75
2.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_________

Kira Kesey

_________

Going two months without sex can put you in a REAL bad mood. Noises bother you more, people bother you more... it fucking blows.

It's bad when Mom even comments on it.

I'd been making dinner for us last night and forgot one key ingredient in one of my dishes, and I wound up breaking down and crying.

"Kira! We can go to the store, honey, what's wrong??" she'd asked, hugging me. "When was the last time you got laid, baby?!"

I wound up laughing at that even if i didn't want to.

But it had been since February.

In March, Mom and I took a trip down to Florida to get away from Ohio for a while.

Now here it was, early April, and Jack had seemingly vanished.

Or so I thought.

I'd gotten out of the shower one night and was brushing out my hair when my cordless rang. I walked into my room, my towel around my waist. I answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi," said the familiar voice. It was Jack!

"Jackson?" I began, slightly irritated as I sat down on my bed. "You'd better have a VERY good fuckin' excuse for not calling or stopping by..."

"Sorry..." he softly replied. "Things have been heavy lately, and..."

"So you vanish??" I cut him off. "We have sex, then you disappear. That's not the Jack I know."

I about said 'love', but I was too scared to admit my REAL feelings for this boy.

There was a pause on his end.

"It isn't. You're right," he replied.

His tone helped. He sounded guilty.

I sighed, letting my towel drop off as I stood up. I saw my nude self in the mirror. I normally weighed around a buck sixty, but I'd gotten a touch thicker, especially in my thigh, tit and ass region. My muffin top had slightly expanded (I was NOT pregnant by the way!) but I was sunkissed a little from the vaca, and I was glad to see my paleness was gone- at least for a little while.

I put on my favorite black tank and a fresh pair of panties as I talked to Jack.

"All right..." I said. "I can't stay mad at you."

"Thanks," Jack said, laughing a little. "What are you doing?"

I grinned a little. "Getting dressed for bed. I was just in the shower a little bit ago before you called."

"Oh?" Jack replied, his tone sounding curious. "All squeaky clean?"

I giggled. "Mhm."

"Must've been nice."

"Not really. You weren't here to join me."

"What...?"

"What....?" I echoed, laughing as I lay down on the bed. I spread my legs, feeling the coolness of my sheets beneath my skin. "You heard me."

"Too bad."

"It is."

Another pause. Then Jack surprised me.

"Are you alone?"

"Mhm. Mom's working a double again tonight. So I'm alone here in the bedroom."

"Laying down?"

"Mhm."

"Good. You look beautiful on your back anyway."

I blushed hard, biting my bottom lip and imagined him above me then... This boy!

"You look good above me..." I flirted back, crossing my legs. "Especially with that massive cock inside of me..."

I suddenly heard a loud zip on the other end. My mouth dropped open.

"Jack?" I asked, trying hard to stifle my laughter. "What are you doing over there?"

Silence. Then he cleared his throat.

"One guess," he said.

"Are you masturbating right now?" I asked, purposely making my tone seductive. I began to fondle my left tit from outside of my top, crossing my legs a little harder to begin stimulation.

"I am..."

I shivered a little in excitement.

"Mmmm... are we horny right now...?" I asked, my tone softer. I slowly groped my tit and, propping the phone between my neck and shoulder, I slid my panties off and kicked them off to the side.

"Yes, baby girl..."

I giggled, blushing as I immediately found my clit and began to slowly rub one out. I loved being called that... but it was altogether hot as fuck when Jack called me that.

He WAS Daddy, after all...

I increased my rubbing, and could hear him breathing hard a little bit, the lotion on his cock making noises in his hand as he rubbed one out to me. I breathed hard, letting a slight moan escape from my lips. My toes curled some, my legs flexing. My juices were now leaking from my tunnel.

I wanted him BAD right now. So I upped my dirty talk to torture him.

"Rub that fucking anaconda, Daddy..." I cooed, rubbing tighter, quicker circles now. "Gettin' off to me right now... such a dirty boy you are, Jackson..."

Jack moaned loud, and i could hear him go faster. But I didn't want him to cum yet.

"Slow dowwwwn..." I sang, going slower myself. "Don't cum yet..."

"I'm so close already, baby..."

He was so cute whining like that...

"Shhhh..." I said in a shaky whisper, rubbing slower. I stifled a moan,

then let out a sigh as my cum began to puddle after spilling down from my cave. I SO wanted him.

Then I had an idea.

"I got a new plan. Come get me and we'll go out."

"Kira! I'm so close?!"

"It'll be worth it! So see you in ten!"

I hung up and giggled before he could say another word.

***

He was at my house in less than five minutes.

I got into the passenger side and sat down, deliberately crossing my legs as I fastened my seat belt, allowing my plaid skirt to ride up and show off the thighs.

"You're so bad." Jack greeted with a wry grin after looking me up and down, pecking me on the lips. He tried to face back to the front but I quickly brought him back and gave him the slowest, sloppiest set of French kisses. He moaned loud, his hand now going around the back of my neck and massaging it.

I shivered as I began sucking on his tongue, drawing out a gasp from his mouth.

I broke our kiss and playfully ruffled his hair with both hands, giggling.

"That's what you get for being gone for so long, Jackson..." I teased, sticking out my tongue. "Two months without seeing you is bad enough... but without you in me? Fuck."

He shook his head, smiling as he shoved it into drive. We rode off.

"You look amazing," he commented, stealing a brief glance at me.

"I've put on a few pounds, though."

"So? Just means there's more to snack on."

I blushed and smiled. "I'm a snack, huh?"

"Yes! You've always looked beautiful to me, Kira."

"Stop."

"Never."

I rested a hand upon his thigh and squeezed, rubbing up toward his crotch region.

He sighed and chuckled.

"Whatcha up to, Miss?" he asked, looking at me.

"Just... I dunno..." I teased, now cupping my hand around his crotch. He was already growing hard beneath my palm. I began to rub slowly. "Y'know... Wanting to suck that huge cock nice and slowly..."

Jack let out a sigh, then a laugh.

"Matter of fact..." I added, now slowly undoing the belt buckle from his jeans. "I'm gonna suck your dick right now..."

He sighed again as I thrust my hand down his boxers and fished out his solid 7-inch. He was SO thick I couldn't help but stroke him slowly to tease him. I looked up at him. His mouth was slightly ajar. He didn't blink.

"Fuck..." he sighed again. "Fuck, baby..."

I looked at him, now licking up and down his shaft. He jolted a little when I got to his head. Immediately, I enclosed my mouth around him and moaned.

He gasped, nearly jumping as my tongue swirled around him. I felt SO horny then.

I loosened my straps of my top and let them fall about my shoulders, allowing my tits to show more but not all the way. I closed my eyes, enjoying his natural taste and the tanginess of his excitement already leaking into my mouth.

"You like sucking my cock, baby?" Jack nearly whispered, now petting my face with one hand.

I slowly nodded as I kept up my sucking.

"Mhmmmm...."

"Good girl..." he praised, running his fingers through my hair. "That's my good girl..."

I shivered in excitement. I LOVED it when he called me HIS good girl...

My spit began to overflow from my lips. Jack's cock jolted a little in my mouth.

He tasted so good... and I was glad he washed on a regular basis. His cum was salty but bearable. I badly wanted to swallow him, but didn't want him to erupt just yet.

I let go of his lips and resumed stroking him with one hand, looking up at him. He looked at me, seeing my tits nearly out and let out a giggle.

"Tease..." he remarked, now pulling us over. "We're gonna park here for a bit."

"Where are we?" I asked, still rubbing him out. I felt my crotch tingle then moisten.

"The park," he moaned then as I gripped him harder and went faster.

"Nnmmm." I moaned back, now resuming my sucking. I closed my eyes and began to blow him harder and faster, working his shaft with one hand. I then felt his hands cup my tits from inside my top, gently squeezing them. His hands felt warm and I gasped as he went over my nips with his thumbs. He toyed with me and I squirmed in my seat, closing my legs together, flexing.

Jack began his dirty talk.

"Wearing any panties?"

"Nnn-mmm..." I giggled, shaking my head no.

"Bad girl..."

*SMACK*

I moaned loud, loving how he'd cupped his free hand to swat my bare ass. He'd noticed it sticking out while I was on my knees in my seat. I slowed down and looked up at him.

"Fuckkk...." he groaned, his head going back.

I undid his seat belt and was in his lap in what felt like seconds. He gasped, then grabbed my face and crashed his lips into mine, then my tongue.

I grabbed his cock and quickly fed it into my tunnel.

We moaned loud as I sank lower. I shut my eyes and gasped, then slowly began to rock back and forth while on his lap.

I felt his hands then loosen my top and pull it down, my tits now in full view.

"Mmmm... Fuck, baby girl..." Jack hissed.

I rode him faster, my flip flops now falling off of my feet. Jack noticed and then held the soles of my feet in his hands, massaging them. I moaned then, burying my face in his chest and whining, feeling even more turned on by his cologne he'd worn. I grinded slowly then, drawing out a pleasured wheeze from his lips, now trailing down my cleavage. His tongue lapped my skin, and I gasped aloud when his tongue then went around my nips and began to suck first on the left, then the right.

"UNNN?!" I cried out, my hands now upon his face to look at me. We locked eyes, panting hard and fast.

Keeping his eyes on me as he panted and began to sweat a little from his forehead, Jack began his dirty talk again.

"I've missed you, baby..."

"Unnh! Yeah...?"

"Missed my bad girl..."

I giggled into a moan, pulling his hair back. His cock rammed faster, now hitting my spot.

"FFFF.... UUUUUUCK..." I whispered, panting. My eyes shut, and I could feel my juices leaking already onto him. "Fuck... FUCK... FUCK, Daddy... Fuck me... fuck me?!"

"Mmm! Uhhhmmnnnnnnuh... Fuck, Kira! Mmmm baby you're so fucking tight..."

"And wet... Mhmmm...." I giggled again and in his ear. I licked his neck, and began to suck on it. He bucked hard, nearly screaming in absolute bliss.

"Fuck yeah, baby... Mmm..." he moaned again in my ear. His hands left my feet and now held my back, pulling me closer to him.

As he then went into jackrabbit mode, I could only let out hushed moans while holding his face in my hands as he kept up his volcanic talk, now pounding my starved box.

"Such a delicious dirty fucking bitch you are..."

I moaned into a high squeak.

Then his hand went around my throat, and he forced me to look at him.

I growled into a laugh, moaning and slowly cumming right there. I slowed down on him but he kept up his pounding

"Shhhhhh..." he hissed, one hand on my face and the other still around my throat. The pressure tightened a little and I began to REALLY cum on his cock.

I remained eye contact as I gasped for breath, riding out my orgasm.

"Fuck... Daddy-!?"

"Yes baby girl?" he whispered.

"I'm CUMMING-"

"Mmmmm!? Good girl.... shhhhh... good girl....."

"Fuck... Jack... Fuck me-"

"Mnnnn... I'm close..." he panted. His eyes shut and he drilled into me. I knew he was about to blow.

Flipping my hair back with my head, I touched his face while panting hard. His cock flexed and I began to milk him, to coax his own milk out of him.

"Cum inside me, Daddy..." I whispered, grinding harder into him as my walls flexed around him. "Cum inside your thick... dirty... horny bitch..."

He thrusted harder, his moans going longer.

"Mmmm FUCK you're so sexy, Kira..." he said, looking me over. "Fucking LOVE my beautiful... girl... MMM."

I blushed as I grinned, slowing down in my grinding, now making love to him.

He LOVED my body nowadays... and I wanted to reward him for just... loving me.

I nearly cried right there.

This man... Christ... I LOVED this man...

So I amped it up.

"You like your curvy slut riding you in public, baby?" I cooed, petting his face. "You like how my TITS are bigger...? my ASS... thighs for fucking DAYS, Daddy?? Hm???"

He tried to speak but he didn't last long after my last words!

"OOOOOOHHHHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING... I'M... CUMMING---!?" he said, now grabbing my thighs.

I gasped in excitement, then clamped a hand over his mouth as I gently rode him out in his lap.

"FUCK YEAH DADDY.. DO IT..." I hissed again, feeling the warm rush of him in my tunnel. He'd been backed up and it only made me hornier. I hushed him as he moaned in my hand. "Do it... shhhhhhh.. atta boy... shhh."

We stopped then, panting and sweating as I felt him drip out of me.

"Fuck..." I giggled, climbing off of him. "You were backed up, huh, babe..."

"Worth it..." he panted still, looking at me. His greens were aglow, and he tucked in his spent cock back into his boxers.

I patted him on the crotch, winking at him as I stuck my tongue out.

"Next time..." I whispered as I kissed him on the lips. "YOU'RE giving ME road head!"

We cackled like deviants, then Jack took me home.