Jack & Kira Ch. 12 - 86'd...

Story Info
Kira aims to take Jack back... But WILL she?
2.5k words
4.25
772
1
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira Kesey

(Six weeks later)

________

Finally being able to catch my breath, I lay by the toilet after the last wave of vomit had passed.

I found it alarming on many levels, as normally I was able to keep my food down. But for the last twelve hours, nothing sat well. Not to mention being a little over a week late for my period.

I was pretty scared. But luckily the answer was in the plastic bag I'd picked up from the drug store, so it was time to find out the truth.

I went back into my room after washing my face, then got the pregnancy test. I followed the instructions and pissed on the stick, then waited with the bathroom door locked.

Thankfully, Mom was out with a friend today, but I was still scared.

Main reason? Jack wasn't and hadn't been around since our little fiasco with Daffney that night. I'd tried to reach out to him last week, but he never answered. While I was still pissed off at him, I still loved him. But if he was to be the father of our child, he'd have to come back to me. Fair was fair.

After what felt like an eternity, I finally gazed down at the test laying on the sink.

I shook as I picked it up to look at it.

I squinted.

There it was...

...

... just one pink line.

I breathed a sigh of relief, almost laughing.

I wasn't pregnant.

Then I chalked up my sickness and delay of my cycle to stress. I was missing Jack. Everything about him. I really wanted him back.

So I once again left the bathroom and went for the phone in my bedroom.

I dialed Jack's number.

Finally there was an answer.

"Hello?" said the female voice.

It was Daffney.

"Hi," I greeted, pissed all over again.

"Kira?" Daffney replied. "Hey..."

"Is Jack there?" I asked.

"He's writing right now, why?"

"He's writing..." I echoed. "Okay... well... I wanted to talk to him."

"Why?" Daffney asked, annoyed in her tone. "You HURT him, Kira..."

I sighed, already not liking her attitude. "Look, if you two are a couple-?"

"We ARE," Daffney replied, her tone smug. "And NO, you won't get him BACK. Not from me."

"What makes you think he'll not leave you on your ass??" I snapped. "I don't buy that you're in love with him, anyway, Daffney."

"Fuck YOU!" Daffney scoffed, laughing now. "I KNOW how to treat him, how to love him... and oh yeah! And how to SATISFY him. I get him in bed at least twice a day, so what the fuck do YOU know?"

I grinded my teeth, seething. THIS bitch.

"LOOK." I began. "I don't BUY your Legs Wide Open act. Your track record isn't any better than mine, so don't EVEN go there."

"Says the bitch who got on Jansen's cock once Jack went away!"

I groaned in frustration.

She was right. But she didn't have the near lifelong connection Jack and I had.

"He'll be back," I replied quietly, nodding. "He'll be back to fill me up, so enjoy the taste of my pussy on him."

Daffney laughed. "I've HAD your pussy. And I tasted you on him. He don't want ANY pussy but mine..."

"I'm just amazed he hasn't fallen IN yet!" I yelled.

Daffney hung up.

***

I drove out to Jack's house. I knew Daffney would be there but I didn't give a shit. If she wanted her ass kicked again then it'd be a flat out pleasure to fuck her pretty face up.

I knew how to win Jack back, though.

I walked up to his door and knocked.

Silence passed until I heard the locks unshift.

He opened the door, and a look of mild shock was in his expression.

"H-Hi..." he said quietly, still trying to hold his black towel around his waist. He'd been fresh from the shower, as his hair was combed back and dripping. His chest glistened.

He looked fucking delicious.

But I had to focus before I let my pants get wet.

"Hi," I greeted. "Bad time?"

"N-no. Come in."

He held the door open and I walked in. When I saw his living room, I already saw Daffney's purple lace panties on the ground by the couch. The smell of his body wash mixed in with the smell of recent sex hung in the air.

I fought back the urge to scream.

I calmly sat on the love seat while he sat on the couch nearest to me. He picked up Daffney's undies and tossed them off to the side, now turning to look at me.

"So, uh.. it's been a while," he quietly began looking my way. His expression looked sad, but held a little smile. His green eyes shone in the light of the lamp. "Have you been okay?"

I sighed, crossing my legs and letting my skirt ride up so that one bare ass cheek was almost visible.

I'd gone commando, and had shaved.

"Not really," I said. I then looked up and saw Daffney stroll in, also fresh from the shower and in a baby pink tank top and her black booty shorts. As she walked by, I saw the glittery red heart on her ass. She glared at me as she sat down on the couch, crossing her legs.

"Kira.." she greeted in a cold tone. She refused to look at me.

"Daff."

Jack took a seat on the couch next to Daffney, placing a hand on her bare thigh and massaging it. Daffney laid back facing him, setting her feet on his crotch, covered by the couch.

"Just got done having sex in the shower?" I said, snickering.

Jack covered his face in his hands.

"Yeah?" Daffney laughed, rolling her eyes. "Three times, what of it?"

"Girls..." Jack sighed, his face still in his hands. "PLEASE don't..."

"Just was curious," I said, looking at Daff's toes beginning to massage Jack's crotch.

"SURE." Daffney said, sneering at me as she eyed me up and down. "What's with your get up? You looking to flash your shit to my man tonight? 'Cause he's all tapped out after tonight, sweetie."

Jack moaned in embarrassment. "Daffs..."

"Yes, baby?"

"Don't boast."

"Why not? Kira asked for it by showing up!"

I stood up and walked away to the other side of the room, trying to compose myself.

I heard someone stand up and approach me.

I turned around and saw Daffney, now inches in my face.

I stood still, my arms crossed over my chest. I could feel the surface of my tits burning. I was PISSED.

"Look..." Daffney said, pointing her finger nearly entirely in my face. Her greens were set in a hard glare. "Just because YOU blew it don't mean you can come around here and try to seduce him back to his good graces. I'm all the pussy he WANTS. He chose ME. So GET. OVER IT."

I shook my head, my tense laughter spilling out.

"He had me first, bitch," I began. "I was the one who got him comin' back for more before you spread your fucking legs-"

Daffney then slapped me in my face.

My head whipped back, and Jack was already off the couch and in between us, a hand up to block us.

"GOD DAMN IT!" he shouted. "You two have GOT TO STOP -"

But I'd already tackled Daffney to the floor. She shrieked, slapping at me as she writhed beneath me in fury. I pinned her arms down by her head.

"GET OFF ME, SLUT!?" Daffney screamed in my face, breathing hard with her teeth bared.

I was now straddling her, my bangs in my eyes. I could feel her rapid heart beating through my crotch as I sat on her stomach.

"You want me off?" I hissed. "Fight me."

Flailing as she screamed in frustration, I dove my face into her cleavage and licked up between her still-wet tits.

I then felt two hands on my waist, now tugging me off of Daffney. She got in one good kick to my tit, and I thrashed in Jack's arms as I cussed her out.

"C'MON, SKANK! I'LL FUCK YOU UP-"

Daffney then rose to her feet, then attempted at a grab at my hair. I smacked her hands away, and Jack stepped in between us.

"STOP." he said, eyeing us both. His towel had fallen off of his waist, and all he was in was a pair of black boxers that now contained a HUGE bulge. "That's enough."

"I dunno! Seems like you were enjoying me kicking the shit out of your BITCH!" I shouted, now pointing down at his package.

Moaning a little, Daffney was on her knees in a flash, one hand tugging down the front of her top, the other yanking down Jack's boxers.

"WHAT THE-?!" I sputtered, gesturing both hands in frustration. "Are you SERIOUS ---"

I was cut off by Jack's moans as Daffney was now sucking his dick. Her eyes shut as she whined into his cock, now deep-throating him greedily.

I went up behind her and pulled her hair back, causing her to growl into a moan.

Jack, now breathing hard and with his eyes shut, didn't see me take his face into my hands, facing him to me and then shoving my tongue down his throat. He moaned loudly into my mouth then, his hand now on my ass and squeezing it before clapping my left ass cheek with his cupped palm.

I gasped into a low moan, frenching him harder. Jack moaned louder into my mouth, sucking on my tongue and then all the more ar Daffney's head game.

"Mmmmm...." Daffney moaned with us. I heard her spit sloshing around, and I felt her hand now on my other ass cheek, squeezing it.

I giggled, breaking my kiss with Jack, then joined Daffney on the floor, hitting my knees next to her.

Pulling her lips off of his cock with a loud smack, Daffney smiled and resumed stroking Jack's member. I then kissed her slowly, slipping in my tongue, tasting Jack's precum on her tongue already.

"Fuck!" Jack hissed, watching us make out as Daff stroked him faster. "Fuck... so fucking hot, girls... mmm..."

"You like this, Daddy?" I moaned in between kissing Daffney. I looked up at him with my best "fuck me" eyes, palming Daffney's tits. I felt her nips sharpen, and I now gazed at his cock, now full mast and shining from his ejaculation. He was close.

"Unnhhh!" Daffney moaned loudly, looking up at Jack and licking her lips at him. "Fuck me, baby... I want it..."

"No, FUCK ME..." I whined, kissing along Jack's shaft now. I looked up at him, dragging my tongue upward and toward his head. I could already taste his cum. It tasted like Daffney's mouth and her pussy from earlier. I shut my eyes, continuing my dirty talk as I licked him, feeling Daffney's strokes in the vibration.

"Mmmmm.... I totally miss giving you... *smack*... blow jobs, Jacky..."

Jack moaned, his dick pulsating from my slutty tongue. "MMMMM, Kira..."

"Daddyyyyy?!" Daffney pouted, now jacking him faster. "What about this morning?! You lasted not even a fucking MINUTE with me.."

Jack moaned loudest then, and it must have been good head Daff had given him. His cock pulsated harder as I found his head. Daffney then forced my head down onto Jack's rod, and I immediately began to suck him hard and fast, moaning as whorish as I could.

Daffney held my hair back as I sucked him, the other hand now slipping down my skirt and finding my clit. I moaned into Jack's head, feeling her fingers rub me out.

"Good girrrrl!" Daffney said in my ear, now sucking on my neck. I shivered and into a moan, causing Jack to hiss in excitement. "Goooood girrrl... suck that cock, sweetie.. that's a girl..."

I nodded, closing my eyes and sucking Jack slowly now, the way he loved it. I looked up at him, sucking even sloooower now with all the suction I had.

"Mmmm.. SUCK my cock, Kira..." Jack said, petting my face now. "Suck that dick, baby... you're so fucking GOOD..."

His eyes went bigger when I loosened my tank top's straps about my shoulders, showing him more cleavage in reply. I tugged my top down, freeing the girls to rile him up.

He gasped, gazing down at them and grinning. "Fuck yes, baby..."

"Mhm..." I giggled, now leaving his mouth to resume licking his shaft. His precum flowed out, and as I resumed masturbating him, I looked up at him, mouth agape and sighing happily, he let out a squeak!

I laid it on him, locking eyes with Jack as I beat him off.

"Ssssss.... you taste so fucking good, baby..." I whispered, drooling on purpose. "Mmmmm.. such a beautiful fucking COCK... Blow your fucking load down my throat, Daddy... Hmmm... Do it... gimme your fucking homemade mayo..."

"FUCK, BABY..." Jack cried, his orgasm face showing. "OH, FUCK, KIRA..."

I felt Daffney's hands on my tits then, rubbing them in her palms.

"Cum on her face, Daddy..." she cooed, kissing my neck.

"Huh uhhhhh!" I sang out, shaking my head as I jacked him off faster. "I want him to cum in my tight, wet little pussy..."

Daffney giggled as Jack's cries built in their volume. "Think about doing us both, Daddy... All the pussy you can eat..."

"OHHHH FUCK... I WANT YOU BOTH..."

Then Daffney stopped groping me, then rose up and gently brought Jack down on the floor and on his back. She slipped out of her booty shorts, then kissed him sloppily, moaning into his mouth.

I let his dick go, then watched Daffney climb on top of him, slipping his cock into her snatch.

She moaned out loud, sinking down on him and began to ride him slowly. Her hands held his chest, her face up to the ceiling.

"Unnh!? FUCK YEAH, DADDY..." Daffney gasped. "MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!?"

She rode faster, and Jack couldn't hold it in anymore. I sat there pissed off, listening to the climax as their dialogue reached to Jack's cumming inside of her.

"UNNNH! YES, DADDY, YES!!!? CUM IN ME... CUM IN ME..."

I saw Jack shake beneath her, letting out a roar as Daffney cooed, slowing down and then leaning down to kiss him as he came, her mians high pitched and drawn out.

Jack kept shaking, moaning lower now. He stopped and lay still, panting in Daffney's mouth.

Daffney giggled, now talking to Jack as he came down. "mmmmmMMMMMMM...!? mmmmmmmm.. gooooood boyyyyy... love you so much, baby... Love when you creampie me... Mmmmmm.... mmmm.... such a fucking sexy man my baby is... yessss... mmmmm...."

I fumed silently, especially hearing Jack's cum make a noise as Daffney climbed off of him.

She looked down at him, panting happily and her legs shaking. I saw a fat line of his cream dribble down her inner thigh. She looked at me, then spread her lips with her fingers.

"Eat me," she purred.

"No," I muttered. "I don't like fish..."

"Eat her, Kira..." Jack sighed.

I finally reached my boiling point.

"EAT YOUR DICK!" I shouted at him.

I stood up, tugging my top and skirt up, found my shoes then stormed out of Jack's place after slamming the front door.

But I wasn't done...