Jack & Kira Ch. 14

Story Info
Daffney's in hot water... And what will Jack say?
2.3k words
5
428
1
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

🌹Daffney Dawes🌹

________________

For the first time in quite a while, I had a cigarette. I'd bummed one off the dishwasher in the back of the café I'd fled to after finding out the results not even half an hour ago.

I was in SUCH deep shit, and it was all my fault.

Jack was going to be so heartbroken.

I took another hit as I stood outside the cafe and watching the rain come down. I saw a couple of birds splashing in a nearby puddle, then they flew off.

I hated when my distractions were temporary and I needed all the ones I could get.

I was just so... disgusted with myself.

I should have fucking KNOWN better.

But no, I had to whore out with Jack's buddy, Preston, that night while Jack had went to kick that asshole who'd hit me's ass.

I guess I just needed some kind of release... but Jesus... my love of dick was the result of all of this shit and not having the ability to keep my legs shut.

I choked back more tears, lightly rubbing my belly.

I was now a month pregnant.

And Jack didn't know.

He didn't know anything, actually.

Because I hadn't called or stopped by since we made love and were trying for our own child.

He'd called and even left messages, sweet poetry to me on the answering machine and even left a rose with a letter of apology to me.

I felt my tears quickly slide down my face.

He wasn't the one who should HAVE to apologize here... it was me.

GOD, I was such a whore.

Kira had been right all along...

***

Jack had stormed out after finding out about the asshole who'd hit me.

I was alone and crying my eyes out on the couch, fully clad in my "bunny" get up- a dark red bra that pushed my girls up, black fishnets and my black pumps. Black, fuzzy bunny ears were the last thing to round out the outfit, and I'm sure I looked pitiful crying on that couch as Preston sat next to me, massaging my back and trying to calm me down.

Eventually I did, and we had a drink together that Preston had fixed for us as we waited for Jack to return.

Somehow (and after just one drink of wine it was pretty odd...), I felt loose, was laughing and cutting up, my entire body buzzing. The couch had felt amazing as I sat there, legs out and feeling the fabric of the cushions. It all felt AMAZING... but I didn't know why, as I'd sat, lay and even fucked Jack on this couch several times.

I mean, every time my feet would touch the carpet... it... turned me on!

I don't know what led to me shedding my outfit, laying butt ass naked in Jack's leather recliner, rubbing all over it, humping it as I inhaled his scent, even masturbating right in front of his friend, who watched my every move, grinning.

"Mmmmmmm.... he smells.... SOOOOO fuckin' good..." I'd purred, laying back in Jack's recliner, rubbing myself out. I flexed my feet, looking at my toenails as I stirred my excitement down there. I looked to Preston and moaned, giggling. "Hmmmm..."

"What is it, Daffs?" Preston chuckled, looking me all over, especially when I began to paw at my tits, squeezing them together as I rocked back and forth. "One drink and you're gone?!"

"Mmmmm.. huh uh..." I sighed, shaking my head. I bit my bottom lip as I massaged my tits, then leaned back in Jack's seat as I let one hand travel up to my copper locks and pull it back hard. I moaned, playing with my clit again. "I'm just... SO fucking HORNY.... and I smell Jack... Unnnhhhh...."

I heard Preston laugh, then stand up to walk to me.

I opened my eyes, panting hungrily for cock now... and then I saw him in front of me, a smile on his face He'd shed his shirt, and his chest was a six pack. Tattoos decked his pecs, and his biceps were more ripped tight than Jack's.

I shut my eyes, sliding the soles of feet up Preston's chest. I moaned loud then, loving the heat and all of the work he'd put in at the gym.

I felt his hand go over my foot and lightly caress the tops of my feet to my toes.

"Mmm..." I moaned, giggling. "Rub my feetsssss..."

I thrust them both into his hands, staring up at him seductively while palming my tits.

"Nah, I don't like feet."

I frowned. "Hmph. Okay, then..."

I shut my eyes and continued to toy with my nipples. They sharpened in between my fingers and I felt another wave of sheer pleasure run through me along with the leather beneath me. I was SO turned on.

I then felt Preston's hand run up my left thigh. His warmth ignited the sensation further, and my toes curled as I stretched my legs out, spreading them eagle.

"Unnnhhh..." I moaned loudly as I felt his hand go up my legs and to my stomach. He played with my bellybutton charm, and I giggled into another sex-starved moan. "Fuck..."

"You wanna?" he asked softly. "Get up and I'll sit down."

Immediately I placed a hand in his, stood up as he helped me up, then helped him out of his jeans.

I had his underwear down to his knees when I looked at it.

I just stared at his cock, fighting the urge to laugh.

It was maybe four inches, and that's when he was hard, like now.

I looked up at him and smiled politely, taking his dick in my hand.

"Mmmm..." I sighed, stroking it while palming my right tit. I licked his head and then his scent hit me.

My nips sharpened all the way! Goosebumps trailed along my arms, and I began to feel my sex slide down.

He smelled fucking GOOD down there!

I stood up after getting him ready, then playfully shoved him back down onto the chair. Breathing excitedly, I straddled him and fed his shortcake into my cave.

I moaned, immediately rocking back and forth, my hands running through my hair as I held it above my head.

Preston began slapping my ass hard as I rode him, trying so hard to get me to cum as he tried his dirty talk.

I only heard a few words, as I was ignoring him and thinking of Jack. I squealed, thinking of the time he'd shot his warm load between my tits recently, caking me all over my chest. I moaned again, bouncing on that pitiful thing Preston had, pulling my hair hard as I growled, grinding into Preston's groin.

"Fuck... your pussy is SO good, Daffs..." Preston whined.

"Mhm..." I giggled. "Bet your girl don't fuck you like... thiiiiisssss..."

I finished my sentence, now going in tight fast circles on his cock, pinning his hands down.

Preston wheezed, his eyes shut and mouth open, thrusting pathetically into me.

"Mmmmm I don't have one..."

I rode him faster... harder.. and this boy was in heaven...

And what did this boy do?

He came inside of me with no fucking warning.

I hadn't even been on him for two minutes!

I stopped, opened my eyes, looking down at him.

"Did you just...?!" I sharply asked, climbing off of him and looking down my leg. His cum trickled down quickly. I glared at him, immediately storming to Jack's bathroom.

"I'm sorry..." Preston said quietly, then laughing.

I rolled my eyes, trying to piss out his cum.

I then remembered I was ovulating this week and immediately felt scared.

As I was coming down, I realized what I did...

suddenly the guilt hit me like a semi.

I cursed myself, finally feeling my piss run through me and into the toilet, where I'd hoped I'd gotten it all out of me...

***

I sat now at home, looking at the pregnancy test and crying hard.

The phone rang again.

I sniffled, dried my eyes, cleared my throat and pressed talk on the cordless. "Hello?"

"Hi..." said that voice that made my blood freeze.

It was Jack...

"Hi, honey...."

"Baby..." Jack began, sounding like he was on the verge of tears. "What... what did I do...?"

My face scrunched as I felt more tears coming. I gulped audibly, sniffling loudly. "Nothin...?"

"Why haven't we talked in over a month, Daffney?" Jack softly asked, his voice shaking.

I shut my eyes, hot tears flooding out of my eyes. "I'm... sorry... I just... I...?!"

I then fell apart, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Baby?!" Jack wailed, yet softly somehow. "Honey... please don't cry... what's wrong, what can I do to help??"

That was one thing among many that I loved Jack for- he was so calm, so understanding, so sweet... and never ONCE raised either his hand or voice to me, got angry or impatient with me, especially during my bad days.

He was a gentleman, and he loved me.

This boy was NUTS about me...

I loved him so much... but I was holding something from him and it was tearing me apart. This was going to kill him...

I finally collected myself and replied. "C-can you come over...? We need to talk..."

"Absolutely," he replied with no hesitation. "I'll be there in ten, okay?"

"Okay..." I sobbed. "I love you..."

"I love you, Mrs. Wilson..." he said softly, and I both smiled and kicked myself internally. "See you soon, beautiful, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Bye, honey."

I hung up, sitting back and staring into space for what felt like an eternity.

The urge to vomit suddenly hit in a wave.

I ran to my bathroom and threw up, so hard that I didn't hear Jack walk in until the toilet was flushed.

I walked out, then jumped, squeaking. "Hi... baby... I-"

There he was, my handsome writer, the poet with the eight inch thick pole...

Looking down at the results of both the test...

....and the blood test that Preston had taken.

Jack's eyes looked at me at last, full of tears, his lips trembling as he finally sized me up. His eyes shone green, sad... his face showed absolute devastation.

He didn't get mad. He just stood there, staring at me.

He never spoke a word.

"Jack...?" I said, lightly stepping up toward him. "Sweetie...?"

He looked away, shaking his head.

"Jack...??" I whimpered, finally taking his hand. He didn't pull back but he didn't look at me.

"How long..." he said quietly, his face burning a deep red. His eyes finally saw me, burning angrily into my own eyes. "....have you known."

I trembled all over, expecting a meltdown. I stuttered as I tried to confess. "L-last... um... uh..."

"Don't lie to me..." Jack quietly warned, his face set in that hard expression. This was the most upset I'd seen him in a while...

But this was my fault.. and I had to fess up and face the music....

"Since... th-the.. day after we, um... tried for..."

"Our child?" Jack asked sharply, but not yelling. His chest heaved from beneath that leather jacket, and he stepped away from me, now going to the window.

"Jack..."

"Daffney... why??" he said, now turning to face me. My heart shattered when I saw he was crying. "Why... with him... what...?!"

I collapsed into a heap on the floor at his feet, my hands on his jacket cuffs, bawling. "I'M SORRYYYYYY?!"

Jack stood above me and heaving silently. I heard a tiny sob emanate from his throat.

I gazed up at him, begging with my eyes, all of me. "Babyyyyy... pleeease look at meeee-uhhh?! PLEASEEEE, JACK... PLEASE...?!"

I was pathetic.

Jack saw this and actually took pity.

He knelt down and placed both hands on my face gently, shutting his eyes as I collapsed in his arms and sobbed into his chest. "Shhh."

I sputtered, then slowly calmed down, inhaling his scent, feeling secure.

He then pulled away, brushing my bangs from my eyes. His eyes were soft again, more like himself at last.

"Why him?" he asked softly, looking at me while holding me by my shoulders.

"I-I- just... remember... when you left.. he fixed us a drink... and... then... I'd been halfway through it... and I just then felt.... SO horny..." I said, looking him in the eyes.

"So... wait..." Jack said, cutting me off, his expression now confused. "You said Preston made you guys a drink... and halfway THROUGH drinking it... you felt horny...?"

I nodded., sniffling. "Mhm... everything felt good... the couch, the carpet when I stepped on it... I just felt so fucking turned on and out of nowhere... I wasn't even looking at Preston or anything... I just felt... so... I then... took my outfit all the way off.. went to your chair... sat down and played with myself..."

Jack listened, his expression turning from confused to suddenly pissed off.

But, I continued my story. I had to.

For him...

"Then he walks over to me... he took his shirt off..." I resumed, feeling my tears arrive. "I have my eyes shut the whole time... then I feel him touch my thighs... then before I knew it... I'm sitting on him and he blows his load inside of me..."

Jack stared hard at me. I felt afraid then.

"So... you let one of my friends..." he began, miraculously keeping his voice calm as his greens burned into mine. "And you... you... fucked one of my friends while I had my back turned, while I was out finding the asshole who had ABUSED you... you fuck him and let him... cum... inside of you... and now you're PREGNANT... and HE'S gonna be... the fucking father... of this child...?"

I fell apart again, the guilt rocking my body. I collapsed into him, tears pouring from me. "Baby....!?? I-I'm sorry... I cheated... I know..."

Jack gently stood up and left me on the ground, quietly walking out of my house. He never said a word.

He just left quietly.

I sobbed and sobbed, mad at myself for losing the most wonderful man any girl could have...

But today wasn't even close to being over...