Jack and Phoebe Ch. 11

Story Info
Phoebe asks Jack to dominate her. The girls perform again.
13.3k words
4.69
2.8k
1
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 11

Click!

"Pip Pip Pip, Good morning, it is seven am on Thursday the 28th of September, and you're listening to BBC Radio Four, the headlines today are."

Slap!

Jack rolled out of bed and grabbed his towel. He showered, uneventfully, dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Maggie was sitting at the kitchen table picking at a slice of toast and staring out of the window.

"Morning Maggie!" he said, in his usual chipper tone.

Maggie ignored him and continued staring.

"Okay," he added, "morning Mum!"

"Morning Dear," replied his mother, "you sound like you had a good night's sleep!"

"I did, thanks!" he replied, "slept like a baby!"

He laughed and picked up a slice of toast, covered it in too much Marmite and then, toast in mouth, headed for the front door.

"Bye Dear!" his mother shouted after him, "have a good day!"

He waved his hand in the general direction of his mother and then closed the front door behind himself. He arrived at the bus stop and five minutes later his bus arrived. Very soon he found himself standing at the front door of the Harrington family home. He rang the doorbell and Phoebe answered and ushered him inside.

"It's just us here," she said, her tone flatter than he was used to, "we have some time before we have to be at school, let's sit down."

Jack was confused, Phoebe was not behaving in the manner he was used to when they found that they had the house to themselves. He looked at her and noticed that she had done the buttons on her blouse up wrong, she'd skipped the button just under the collar button and so it hung wrongly. Her tie was crooked and the thin end hung lower than the thick. Her hair was definitely not in her usual impeccable style, it appeared to be on the verge of escaping her hairband and Jack was not entirely sure she'd brushed it at all. Jack felt a wave of anxiety overtake the happy contentment he had felt since waking up, he suddenly felt like something terrible was about to happen to them.

Phoebe directed Jack to the sofa and sat beside him, she took his hand, pulled it into her lap and sandwiched it between her hands.

"Jack, we need to talk," she began, "I've been up all night thinking about what happened yesterday."

Jack was confused, he had no idea what she was talking about. He racked his brain for something he might have said or done that could have upset her, but he came up blank. He felt his heart start to race, he knew what she was about to say.

"I'm sorry!" he blurted out, desperate to get ahead of whatever she was about to say, "I'm sorry!"

Phoebe looked at him, taken by surprise by his outburst, thoroughly confused by it and as a result lost her train of thought. She looked at him, saw the way his eyes were wide, and felt his pulse in his hand racing. Phoebe leaned across and kissed his cheek gently.

"It's nothing you've done, Jack," she said with a small smile, "it's my fault."

Jack's fear was not assuaged, and his grip on Phoebe's hand tightened involuntarily.

"I don't care what you've done, Phebes," Jack pleaded, "it doesn't matter to me! Anything you've done, we can fix - I can fix!"

"It's not like that Jack," she replied, kissing his hand, "I lied to you yesterday. I did catch up with Aria at lunch, I spoke to her and she said some things."

"What did she say?" asked Jack, confused as to how any of this mattered.

"She demanded I do something, something strange."

"Oh?"

"She demanded that I kneel down and kiss her feet."

"That's weird."

"I know, I was thoroughly confused by it, and left her before it got any weirder."

"Why did she want you to do that?"

"I don't know, but..." Phoebe looked away from Jack, her eyes downcast, fixed on the floor in front of the sofa, "I, um, I think, I think I wanted to do it."

Phoebe pulled her hands away from Jack's and covered her face.

"I don't know what has happened to me, but when she demanded that I kneel in front of her, I hesitated for a fraction of a second before refusing. I remembered what we did, how thrilling it was on Saturday, when you and Stephanie tied me to the bed and how overwhelming it had been to give control over to you two and for a second I wanted to feel that way again."

"We can always do stuff like that again, just the two of us or with Stephanie, or I suppose just you and Stephanie, if that's what you'd like," he replied quickly, "I just want you to be happy Phebes."

"I know Jack," she said, her face still buried in her hands, "but, there was a difference between you and Stephanie and how you two made me feel and Aria and how she made me feel."

"I don't understand," Jack put his arm around her shoulders and steered her head towards his chest, pulling her in close, "how did it feel different?"

"I know that with you or Steph, you'd never push me to do something I don't want to do. I trust you both to look out for me," she explained, "with her, I imagine she'd force me to do the things you wouldn't dream of and she wouldn't care about my complaints, and that feels very different and dangerous, and that makes it even more exciting for me."

"So, are you going to go to her?" asked Jack, still very confused by these revelations.

"No!" replied Phoebe, instantly, "oh my god, no!"

"So why?" he asked.

"Because I couldn't get her out of my head last night and I needed to explain it to someone who would listen," she explained, "someone who wouldn't judge me, and the only people I know like that are you and Stephanie."

Jack pulled her in tight and held her.

"What can I do?" he asked, "how can I help you?"

"I'm not sure," she replied, her head buried in Jack's chest, "I just don't know!"

Phoebe's tears were soaking his shirt front, he could feel her hot breath on his chest and all he could think to do was pull her in tight and lightly run his hand up and down her back, trying his best to comfort her. He checked his watch and saw that they had missed the morning reg bell.

"I hate to do this," he began, "but we need to get to school, Phebes."

She didn't say anything, but she pulled away and looked up at him with teary eyes and nodded.

**

Maggie left the house much later than Jack, having spent ages just playing with her breakfast as she went over the incidents of the day before. Her sides ached where Aria had directed her blows; but she was relieved that the bruising was not as bad as she had thought it would be. When she had checked in the mirror, she had just found two light purplish marks, about the size of her fist. Whilst the strike to her left side had been exceptionally painful, it was the punch to her right side that had worried her most. She had never experienced pain like that before, pain so intense that she almost lost consciousness, could not catch her breath and her legs had just given up meaning she could not stop herself falling down. She had had flashbacks of the corner of the coffee table flashing past her head several times during the night, each time the corner got closer and closer to hitting her.

She walked to the bus stop, her head bowed, not in any sort of hurry, knowing that getting there just preceded arriving at school, and being at school made an encounter with Aria almost a certainty. She had not been frightened of Aria before even though she had heard all the stories, those weird rumours about her and the things she supposedly got up to. She had always considered all that to be gossip spread by the school's losers, the boys who obviously watched too much porn and had no idea of what girls actually wanted, liked or even how they acted. Of course, she had heard Jack talk about how Aria was treating Phoebe, but it had just sounded like standard bullying behaviour, horrible to be sure, but not anything beyond what you would expect from a stereotypical mean girl at school. However, until yesterday, she had not personally witnessed Aria actually doing anything, but now, having seen the photos of Tom that Aria had shown her and having been on the receiving end of a beating at her hands, it was suddenly becoming apparent that those loser boys might not have been working entirely from their fevered, porn-soaked imaginations. The idea that there might be some truth to some of the gossip was terrifying, some of the rumours were horrific. She was actually scared, now.

She reached the bus stop and found Tom sitting on the bench staring off in the opposite direction, listening to his phone with a pair of headphones; he jumped slightly when she shook his shoulder.

"Morning Maggie," he said, pulling the headphones from his ear, "I thought I'd ride into school with you today."

She launched herself at him, pulling him into a tight hug. She was still upset with him, but having had the night to think she had decided that Tom was as much a victim of Aria as she was.

"Thanks!" she said as she kissed his cheek, "I've been worrying all night, I've barely slept."

"I know, I had a similar night," he replied, "I'm sorry, for everything Maggie. I should have told you all about it, right from the start."

"Yes, you should have," she said, "you should have warned me, and Jack, not to mention Phoebe, maybe we could have done something together to get you out of it before it got this bad."

"I was scared," admitted Tom, "you've seen some of the photos and believe me, she has other, worse stuff. I felt like I couldn't go to anyone, I felt like my life was over."

"I know," she replied, kissing him again on the cheek and pulling him in tighter.

**

Phoebe and Jack arrived at the school just as Maggie and Tom did, and the two couples split up, Jack and Tom heading to their form room whilst Maggie and Phoebe headed to their respective form rooms, all hoping to make it before the end of morning registration, none of them wanting to be marked late and receive a detention.

**

Shortly after the lunchtime bell rang, Stephanie and Sally found themselves standing outside the disused classroom. The two girls were holding hands, knowing that they were about to engage in a second session of lesbian debauchery at the command of Aria.

"Do we really have to do this again?" asked Sally, pulling Stephanie's hand close to her chest, her eyes silently pleading with the other girl.

Stephanie sighed and her head fell, she knew that they had no choice, if they wanted to keep their videos off the internet they would have to do exactly as Aria told them.

"Sorry Sal," she replied, "I was thinking it over all last night, and as far as I can work out, there's nothing we can do."

Sally sniffed, desperately fighting back tears as she knew that crying now would just give Aria added pleasure. She let go of Stephanie's hand and checked her uniform, smoothed her red hair back in its ponytail and straightened her back. She was going to meet whatever demands Aria made with her head held high. She turned towards Stephanie and for a moment she fussed with the other girl's uniform, checking her tie was done properly and her blouse was tucked in and finally, that her brown hair was neatly pulled back in her usual short ponytail.

"Thanks," whispered Stephanie, in appreciation for Sally's efforts, "shall we?"

Sally reached for the door, pushed it open and both girls stepped through into the classroom beyond.

Aria was sitting on a desktop at the front of the classroom idly swinging her legs, and when she saw the door swing open she checked her watch.

"You're fucking late, ladies!" she said, as the pair walked in, knowing full well that they were not actually late, "that's a big no-no, and it will be taken into consideration."

The girls began to protest, but Aria raised a finger to her lips.

"Go on, fucking argue with me and see what that gets you!" she warned.

Stephanie and Sally looked at each other, and then back at Aria, their heads bowed.

"Right, we don't have all day. I brought something special, a little something that everyone else that's used it has loved, so the question I have for you two is, who's going to wear it?"

The two girls looked at each other, thoroughly confused as to what Aria was talking about. Stephanie, taking into account how scared Sally had seemed to be, thought that she would be brave and take the hit for her friend.

"I'll wear it!" she said, looking Aria right in the eye with her most defiant expression.

Sally looked at her friend, she could not believe that Stephanie had done that for her and she relaxed.

Aria smiled her cruel smile, and did her best to stifle a laugh, she had instantly worked out what Stephanie had done and why from the expressions on the two girls' faces, and she found it hilarious.

Aria reached down behind the desk she was sitting on, into the bag that was on the chair.

"Are you sure?" she asked, pausing briefly, "last chance to change your mind."

Both girls shook their heads, so Aria pulled her hand out of the bag and brought it over the desk to where they all could see what she was holding.

In Aria's hand was the harness and strap-on dildo that Jasmine had forced Tom to deepthroat the previous week. Stephanie gasped when she saw the large plastic penis hanging from the leather straps in Aria's hand. Sally's legs turned to jelly, and she had to struggle to stay standing, she knew exactly what was coming next, what Stephanie was going to do to her with the strap-on and she felt her earlier sense of relief drain entirely from her body.

Aria had considered bringing the nine-incher that she had used on Tom herself, but thought it was probably not something for lunchtime use. She planned on introducing Stephanie and Sally to the reality of being violated in every way imaginable by nine inches of plastic, but not today. She would save that delightful experience for another time, when the session was not limited by the school bell.

Aria tossed the strap-on and harness to Stephanie, who caught it easily; as she jumped off the desk she had been sitting on.

"Now, I think it'll be way sexier if Sally is naked but you're fully dressed," announced Aria, "so Sally, chop chop, lose the clothes, and Stephanie, get that on under your skirt but over your knickers please."

Aria skipped around the desks at the front turning on her little cameras, and once that was done she pulled out her phone and started videoing the scene on that.

"Come on girls, we don't have all day," she said cheerily, as if she was a teacher instructing them to change for PE.

Stephanie stepped through the leg holes in the harness and pulled it up to her waist, being sure to get it under her skirt as Aria instructed. Sally, tears rolling down her cheeks, pulled off her tie and blouse, before removing her skirt.

Aria saw Sally standing in just her bra and underwear and had a change of heart.

"Wait, stay just like that Sally!" she called out, "we'll begin with you like that, and you can lose the bra completely in a while, but Stephanie can pull the little white knickers down around your knees. That'll be sexy as fuck!"

Sally stood there, waiting to be told what to do. Aria reached back into her bag and then walked over to Stephanie. She tucked whatever she had retrieved from her bag into Stephanie's blouse-front pocket and whispered in her ear. Stephanie made a face and shook her head.

"Do you want to switch places with Sally?" Aria quietly asked her, "No? Then do as I fucking tell you!"

Stephanie finished cinching up the harness, and arranged her skirt over it. She turned towards Aria and waited for her next instruction.

"Okay, let's have Sally kneeling there," Aria instructed, pointing at the ground in front of the blackboard, "and Stephanie can stand here and get a little blow job."

Sally shuffled to the spot indicated by Aria and knelt down and then Stephanie walked over and stood in front of her. The bulge in the front of Stephanie's skirt was obvious, Sally found that she could not stop looking at it, her eyes tracked its small movements as Stephanie swayed her hips slightly.

"Okay, let's get this started!" Aria announced excitedly, "let's get that little rubber cock in that mouth of yours!"

Sally remained still, her eyes, still locked on Stephanie's bulge, were wide like a deer caught in the headlights. Stephanie saw Sally's behaviour and knowing that pissing off Aria was a terrible idea, lifted her skirt at the front and thrust the dildo towards Sally, hoping that she would take the hint.

The hypnotic hold that the bulge had had on Sally was broken and she opened her mouth in time for the tip of plastic phallus to pop inside. She pushed her head forward, taking a little more of the rubber cock in, her hand came up to take control of the depth that it sank to, she definitely did not want it forced into her throat. She had given a couple of blow jobs before, so she had a good idea what to do, and she found that she could quite easily give a reasonable facsimile of fellatio to this fake dick. Stephanie, seeing Sally taking control of the shaft with her little hand, began to thrust forward a little bit, hoping that that would be good enough for Aria. The thrusting caused the object in her blouse pocket to bounce on her chest, reminding Stephanie of what she would shortly have to do to her friend.

Aria watched Sally suck on the plastic penis for a while, and, after glancing at her watch, she decided to move things along.

"Okay, when I say so, Stephanie, lift Sally up, do a little kissing and remember I want to see your tongues working!" she demanded, "whilst you're doing that, Stephanie, remove her bra, and steer Sally over to that desk. Sally, just go with whatever Stephanie does and remember if it doesn't get filmed today, we will just have to come back tomorrow and redo it all."

Stephanie turned to Aria and nodded. Aria counted to ten in her head and then waved her hand. Stephanie pulled the dildo from Sally's mouth and leant down and pulled the girl up off her knees and moved in for a kiss. Sally opened her mouth and accepted Stephanie's tongue. Sally felt her legs tremble as Stephanie explored her mouth and ran her hands up her back, a little moan escaped her lips.

Stephanie found the clasp of Sally's bra and unclipped it. She reached up and pulled the plain white cotton garment off Sally's shoulders, revealing the short redhead's small breasts. Sally barely noticed the removal of her bra, she had her eyes tightly shut and had completely lost herself in the kiss, however, she did feel Stephanie's fingers slip under the waistband of her underwear and trace a line straight to the top of her, now wet, pussy. Another moan escaped Sally's lips as Stephanie began to stroke the fingers through her folds.

Stephanie glanced over towards Aria, who was waving her towards the desk, so she started to guide Sally backwards until the backs of her thighs hit the desk. Knowing exactly what Aria wanted, she took Sally by the waist and spun her around, breaking their kiss and causing Sally to open her eyes to find out what was going on.

Sally found herself staring towards the back of the classroom, Stephanie stood behind her, the plastic penis pushing into the small of her back. Stephanie placed a hand between Sally's shoulders and pushed the smaller girl down until her left cheek made contact with the desktop. Sally whimpered slightly, knowing what was to come.

Stephanie pushed her thumbs into the waistband of Sally's knickers and slid them down to her knees, where they remained, stretched tight. As she stood up, Stephanie ran her fingers once more through Sally's folds, before taking the dildo into her hand and aiming it at Sally's little pussy. Stephanie pushed forward a little, the head of the dildo just popped inside Sally causing her to jump slightly in shock. Stephanie took Sally's hips in her hands and pushed the dildo the rest of the way inside.