Jack and Phoebe Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was surprised, this was a lot more pleasurable than she thought it would be. The dildo seemed to be touching all the right parts and, after a couple of thrusts, she found herself thrusting back towards Stephanie. Sally began to moan, and the speed of her own thrusting picked up considerably.

Stephanie, once again, turned to look at Aria, hoping that their tormentor had changed her mind. Aria waved again, silently telling her to get on with it. Stephanie sighed and, after a few more thrusts, she withdrew the dildo from Sally. Sally's hips thrust back and searched for the dildo, but when she could not find it she began to stand up only to feel Stephanie's hand on her back pushing her back down.

Stephanie pulled her hips and therefore the dildo back and away from Sally and reached for the object in her pocket. She pulled out a little bottle of lube, and after flipping open the cap poured a small amount into her palm and rubbed it onto the dildo. She wanted to pour some onto Sally, but Aria had been quite clear with her instructions and the lube was for the dildo only. Aria had made an explicit threat, if she defied her and used the lubricant on Sally directly, she would be switching places with Sally tomorrow and, unlike for Sally, there would not be anything to ease the dildo's passage into her.

Stephanie closed the cap of the bottle and put it back in her pocket. She gripped the dildo with the hand she had coated with lube and, whilst firmly holding Sally down with her other hand, aimed the dildo. She counted to three in her head and then pushed forward as far as she could at a slow and unrelenting pace.

Sally felt the pressure of Stephanie's hand on her back suddenly increase and then something hard and wet touched her anus and pushed in, she went up onto her tip-toes in an effort to escape, but it did no good and found herself being speared as the dildo forced its way into her unprepared rectum.

"Oh god!" she shrieked, shaking her head side to side, "aiiee! No!"

Stephanie rubbed her friend's back in an effort to comfort her, but she knew what she now had to do. Slowly Stephanie began to pull back on the dildo until only the head remained in Sally, she counted to three and then pushed back inwards.

Sally had tears in her eyes as she felt the dildo pull out and then push back in. The third thrust felt better than the first, and the fifth felt better than the third. Slowly, Sally started to respond to the thrusting. She found that when she reached between her legs and started to finger her own pussy the pleasurable sensation she got from stroking her clitoris just about covered the discomfort of being fucked in the arse.

Stephanie was taken by surprise when Sally started to thrust back towards her, she also noticed that Sally's little sobs had become little groans and moans of pleasure. Stephanie took that as her cue to increase her pace.

"Sally!" called Aria, who had walked up behind Stephanie without her noticing.

Sally turned and looked over her shoulder to see why Aria was calling her. Aria smiled, she now had Sally's face in the same shot as a dildo being thrust into her arse.

Stephanie picked up the pace a second time and was now fucking into Sally as a decent clip. Sally's little moans and groans had got louder and her fingers were now working extra hard between her legs. Suddenly, Stephanie felt Sally tense up and let out a little yelp. She pulled the dildo all the way out, and saw the other girl's anus twitching wildly as her hips danced on the desktop.

Aria was actually impressed that Sally had managed to come from being sodomised with the strap-on dildo, and she made a mental note to explore this further with the girl at a later date. She wondered if Sally might like something other than a dildo or cock pushed up there. She walked around the desks and collected her cameras, dropped them in her bag and returned with a large ziploc bag.

"Put the dildo in that, take it home, clean it up nice and thoroughly and then bring it back to me tomorrow lunchtime" she instructed Stephanie as she handed her the ziploc bag.

Stephanie removed the dildo from the harness and put it in the bag, and then stepped out of the harness. Sally was still laying on top of the desk, she still had not fully recovered from her orgasm, she was still moaning softly and twitching occasionally. Aria grabbed the harness from Stephanie's hand and dropped it in her bag, and then headed out of the classroom leaving a clothed Stephanie standing behind a naked and well fucked Sally.

**

Tom found himself returning to the spot on the road next to the road Aria lived on, the same place he had awaited his fate the previous week, however, this time, he was accompanied by Maggie.

"You don't have to do this, Maggie," he said, taking hold of her hand, "I can take whatever she has planned and..."

"No!" she cut him off, "I'm not letting you pay the price for my total stupidity, I'm not going to risk Aria releasing your videos just because I thought I could kick her ass and failed miserably."

Tom pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed her palm, and Maggie pulled him in for a tight hug.

They arrived at the front door of Aria's house and Tom pressed the doorbell. A moment later the door opened and they were greeted by a thin, middle-aged woman with her red hair tied in a tight bun.

"Hello," she said, her hand still holding on to the door, "can I help you?"

"Err, we're friends with Aria," offered Maggie, somewhat flustered by the lack of Aria, "is she around?"

"Oh, yes she's just.." began the woman, just before being interrupted by Aria's appearance at her side.

"Hiya!" said Aria in a suspiciously chipper tone, "they're some friends from my politics class at school, Mum. I have some notes for them."

"Ah okay, Dear," replied her mother, "come on in, then."

Once they were safely behind Aria's bedroom door, Aria held court from her desk chair.

"Don't think you've escaped," she began, "just because my mother decided that today was the day she was going to skip a staff meeting at her school, doesn't mean that you get away without paying what you owe me."

Tom nodded.

"We get it," replied Maggie, "you're going to make us pay, blah blah blah!"

Tom turned to look at Maggie, a look of utter surprise on his face. Aria, still sitting in her desk chair, raised an eyebrow, intrigued to see where Maggie's outburst was going to go.

"What do you actually want?" added Maggie, "what's the point of doing all this to me and Tom?"

Maggie stepped toward Aria, angrily pushing her finger into Aria's face, almost touching her, before she caught herself and retreated back to her original spot.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked, slightly more calmly.

Aria sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"It's not a fucking secret Maggie, I want to make poor little rich girl, Phoebe Harrington, suffer and show everyone what she truly is. To do that, I needed Tom to get to Jack. I'm really sorry Maggie, but your involvement is simply because Tom couldn't bring me Jack. If Tom had taken one for the team, the other team I suppose it would be, your brother would be standing where you are now," Aria replied.

Maggie had not expected Aria to actually explain her plan, and she certainly had not expected the plan to make sense. Aria's candid admissions, and the almost apologetic tone of her admission that Maggie was just collateral damage in her grand anti-Phoebe plan, unsettled her. She was just a plaything to be used until she was not needed any longer, and even Aria knew that.

"Oh," replied Maggie, she glanced at Tom, "is there no arrangement we could come to? No way we could bring an end to this?"

Aria smiled, Maggie was doing what almost everyone did; trying to negotiate. She had passed through the first two stages, denial and anger, quite quickly, and now she was bargaining.

"Oh Maggie," said Aria, "if it helps you come to terms with your position, I will promise you a kindness that I never, ever, usually offer to anyone. I only do it because you're the very first person to actually try to fight me, everyone else just gives in, you actually tried to stand up to me, not very well, but you tried. I offer you this: once I have Phoebe where I want her to be, everything I have on you will be erased, never to be seen by anyone, including me."

Aria leant back in her chair and waited for Maggie to react to the offer.

"Everything on Tom too!" demanded Maggie, "we'll do what we're told but after you get what you want, we're BOTH free."

Aria made a big show of thinking it over, but after letting her guests stew for as long as could be bothered to, she broke her silence.

"Fine!" she announced, "when Phoebe has kissed my feet, you two are free. As long as we don't have any more nonsense, and you do as you're told."

Maggie looked at Tom and saw him smile, and then she turned back to Aria.

"Right," added Aria, "I think this has gone on long enough for my mother to think that you've got what you came for."

She stood up and moved towards the bedroom door, she grasped the doorknob, but then paused and turned to face Maggie and Tom.

"This afternoon's planned activities have simply been postponed," she said, "I want to see you both here tomorrow, and we'll work towards getting you two free."

She did not wait for either of her guests to reply, she simply opened the door and waved them out of her room.

Tom and Maggie walked a little way down the road and then stopped.

"I did not expect any of that to happen!" said Tom, unsure whether he should be happy or not, "I didn't think she would ever set me free."

"Well," replied Maggie, "she hasn't done it yet, but at least we can have some hope now."

"You're amazing," said Tom, beaming, "simply amazing!"

**

After school, Jack and Phoebe walked back to her house. Although the walk was not very long, Jack was struck by Phoebe's silence on the way, she simply held his hand and walked, with a calm expression on her face. Jack was pleased that she seemed, to him at least, to be feeling better than she was that morning. They arrived at Phoebe's house and Jack stopped at the front gate.

"Aren't you going to come in?" asked Phoebe, "no one's going to be home for hours."

"Are you sure?" replied Jack, "I didn't want to put pressure on you, Phebes."

"Come in," she said immediately, "I've had an idea and I've been thinking about it all day."

She ran her hand down his chest and, upon reaching the waistband of his trousers, tucked her fingers inside and pulled his hips towards her. Phoebe kissed Jack hard, but Jack pushed her off.

"Phebes, what about Mrs Bouchet?" asked Jack, holding her at arms length by her shoulders.

"Fuck Mrs Bouchet!" replied Phoebe loudly, "she can flick her bean to this!"

She leaned in and kissed Jack again, her hand pushed inside his trousers and took hold of his hardening cock. Jack, whose face was now burning red, gently pushed her off again.

"Okay, okay!" he laughed, "let's go inside!"

"Finally!" replied Phoebe with a little giggle.

She led him by the hand through the gate and, after fumbling for a second with her front door key, into the house. Once inside, she shut the door and then put a hand on his chest.

"I've had an idea," she said, her voice now tinged with a small measure of nervousness, "something I'd like to try this afternoon."

Jack was intrigued by the change in Phoebe's tone since she walked through the front door, from confident, brash even, to this meek timidity, it confused him and he wondered what Phoebe was going to suggest they do.

"I'm going to go upstairs," Phoebe whispered, her hand lightly on his chest, "and when I'm ready I'll give you a shout. Okay?"

"Okay," he replied.

"Go and sit down, it might take me a few minutes to get set up," she instructed, "I'll shout for you when I'm ready."

Jack nodded, and walked into the front room and sat down on the sofa. He was now painfully hard and as he heard Phoebe run up the stairs, he rearranged himself in his underwear in the hopes of relieving the pressure. He tried to think what Phoebe might be "setting up" and thought back to the other day when she had used a toy on him and a wave of arousal and nervous fear spread through him as he imagined what she might have in store for him today. He suspected that she had some pretty wild things in those bags at the back of her wardrobe, and after finding out how pleasurable the other evening was, he wondered if she might be planning to push him a little further today. He looked down at his crotch and saw a small wet spot forming as his hard member pumped out pre-cum in anticipation of what was to come.

**

Phoebe raced up the stairs and reached her room in a matter of seconds. Her heart was racing, and she could feel how wet her underwear was and how hard her nipples were. She had been thinking about this moment since lunch, looking forward to it and mentally planning out, in excruciating detail, what she was going to do. She was very glad that tonight was a night when her parents were out until late, she would probably have rubbed herself raw thinking about her plans if she had had to wait until tomorrow. Her first act was to retrieve both bags from her wardrobe and, after she placed the bags down on her bed, she ducked out of her room and retrieved some towels from the airing cupboard on the landing.

**

Jack was still sitting in the front room, after an initial five minutes he had started to wonder what Phoebe was up to. After ten minutes, he pulled out his phone, in an attempt to distract himself, and started flicking through various football sites. When he next looked at his watch he realised that Phoebe had been upstairs alone for almost twenty minutes, and he tentatively stood up and walked to the front room door and looked up the stairs. Unable to tell anything from the door, he debated with himself whether he should head upstairs and check on his girlfriend. He tip-toed out of the front room and was just about to step onto the first stair when a voice rang out.

"Jack!" called Phoebe, "I'm ready."

Jack jumped, the surprise heightened by his own attempt to be stealthy. He felt a little guilty at not being patient enough to wait in the front room for her. He began to walk upstairs, his anticipation of, and arousal at, what he was going to find when he got to Phoebe's room back with a vengeance. He walked slowly up the stairs, not wanting to spoil Phoebe's surprise by rushing and just bursting into her room. He got to the top of the stairs, turned right and walked towards Phoebe's room. He could see her bedroom door was open slightly, but there was no sign of her.

"Phebes?" he called out, but there was no reply.

He walked towards her door, nervous and unsure what was about to happen. He reached the door, took the doorknob in his hand, took a deep breath and opened it fully. What confronted him was beyond anything he had been imagining whilst waiting and a large smile spread across his face, as his cock got even harder in his trousers.

**

Phoebe could hear the creaking of the steps as Jack walked up the stairs. She could not believe that he was walking so slowly, and was desperate for him to get to her. Her arousal seemed to increase with every creak, she could feel the wetness on her thighs and it took all her willpower to remain still.

**

Jack walked into the room and finally saw what had taken Phoebe so long to prepare. She was naked on the stripped-down bed, her hands bound by cuffs behind her back, her face flat on the bed sheet. Under her hips were a pair of pillows elevating her bum, and he could see another pair of cuffs on her ankles keeping them tightly bound together.

Jack looked down at the floor and saw several towels laid out with a variety of sex toys arranged on them, including the jar of coconut oil from the other day. Sitting in amongst the toys was a sheet of paper. He walked around the bed towards Phoebe's head and found her wide-eyed with a gag in her mouth.

"Jesus!" he exclaimed, "What have you done, Phebes?"

She did not reply, but tried to point with her finger despite it being bound behind her back. It took Jack a second to realise that she was pointing towards the paper.

Jack walked back to the foot of the bed and picked up the sheet of paper. Immediately he saw Phoebe's neat handwriting.

Jack,

You cannot know how hard it was not to just jump on you and fuck your brains out when we walked through the front door, but I've been thinking about this all day, planning it in my mind and it's been turning me on like you wouldn't believe.

When I say that I planned it all, I mean that I planned every detail of what you see now before you. I deliberately didn't plan what happens next, but just the thought of what might happen once you arrive in the room has been making me so wet all day.

My only instructions to you are:

Do anything you want to do.

Don't stop until you want to.

Nothing you do this afternoon will change my feelings for you.

My safeword is still 'Red', but I won't use it.

There are no other instructions or suggestions.

After what has happened over the past few days, I think I really need this.

I love you,

Phoebe

Jack reread the letter and looked at Phoebe's trussed up form. He walked back around to her face and knelt down beside the bed. Phoebe looked back at him, she had tears in her eyes and he could see drool spilling out beneath her head as the red ball kept her mouth propped open.

"Fuck me, Phebes," he began, "Are you sure about this?"

She nodded emphatically.

"I can do anything I like?" he asked.

Again she nodded, blinking the tears from her eyes.

"And if I call up Mike and Dan and ask them to join us?"

Her eyes widened in horror, but eventually she nodded, although not quite as emphatically as before.

"Okay, well maybe if I get tired and need to tag out for a while," he replied, trying to make light of the situation, "right, I suppose I need to know how long we have, you didn't say when your parents are coming home."

She stared back at him.

"Oh, err, nod when I say the time."

"Five?"

No nod.

"Six?"

No nod.

"Seven?"

She nodded.

"Okay, and you're definitely sure you want this?" he asked, wanting to make absolutely certain that she was keen.

She nodded and blinked her eyes.

Jack was overwhelmed. He felt like had just been given the greatest gift he could imagine, he had a beautiful girl naked, tied up and willing to do anything, any thing, he wanted, and now he did not know where to begin. He was suffering from choice paralysis, like a five year-old in a sweet shop who has just been told that they can have whatever they want and as much as they like, he saw so many possibilities, so many things he wanted and so many filthy fantasies to realise, that his brain was shutting down from the overload. He walked back to the foot of the bed and looked down at the towels with all the toys arranged on them, trying to determine if Phoebe had left any clues as to what she wanted or how he should begin. He was now, having read her note, very worried that she had actually planned this all out in her head and, although her note claimed otherwise, she had expectations for exactly how this whole evening was supposed to play out and he desperately did not want to disappoint her nor spoil her fantasy.

"I'm just going to the loo," he said nervously, "I'll be back as quick as I can."

**

Phoebe could not believe that Jack had just left the room. She listened to him walk down the hall and heard him enter the bathroom and shut the door.

"What the absolute fuck?" she thought, "why hasn't he even touched me?"

She felt an anger rising up inside and she began to struggle with the cuffs around her wrists. She turned her head, trying to see the cuffs, thinking that she might be able to undo the velcro if she could just angle them the right way.