Jack and Phoebe Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She struggled with the cuffs but began to feel herself toppling over onto her side. Phoebe started to panic as she felt herself fall, she worried that she would slip over the side of the bed and hit the ground. Her thoughts all turned to what she would have to say to the paramedics if she broke her arm or what her parents would think if she broke her neck trussed up, naked and surrounded by sex toys.

Her body came to rest on the edge of the bed, she strained every muscle she could to keep from sliding over the side. Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands on her waist, lifting her back to her knees, the pillows back under her pelvis.

"Oops," Jack said, lifting Phoebe back into position, "you almost fell off the bed!"

She felt a wave of relief at both being saved from falling and that Jack had come back. She was also pleased that he had just put her back in place and not untied her, confirming to her that he was planning on playing along, at least for a little while.

She felt him run three fingers down her spine, lightly stroking her back, lifting them off as he got to her coccyx. The sharp slap on her left buttock took her entirely by surprise, forcing the air from her lungs in a cry that was stifled by the gag. Fire spread across the cheek and her head lifted momentarily from the bed causing her to rock forwards.

Again, the three fingers returned to the base of her neck, and slowly made their way down her back. They lifted off as they reached the same point as before and she braced herself, tensing up as another slap landed, this time on her right buttock. The fire spread across her whole arse now, her back arched, head lifted and she tried to turn to protest. Another two slaps landed in quick succession, the first on the left, the second on the right. Jack was hitting her harder than he had the other night, and she was now struggling to catch her breath.

She felt his hand on her pelvis, pushing her down, his other hand rearranged the pillows slightly, moving them further up her torso, allowing her body to be closer to the bed. She was just wondering what Jack was up to, when more slaps rained down on her bum. Jack seemed to be alternating between cheeks, and distributing the impact points so as not to hit the same point twice. She lost count of the number of slaps and was surprised when they stopped as unexpectedly as they had started. Her whole butt felt warm and stung, she flinched when Jack ran a finger tip in a circle on one cheek. She wondered how red her arse was now, and felt a little twinge of worry that she would have bruising.

Jack found his hand had become sore from the spanking and decided to stop before it got any worse, he now realised why they sold all sorts of paddles and stuff to spank with, and he briefly checked the array of toys to see if Phoebe had had the foresight to purchase something, but was disappointed to see that she had not. He walked around to Phoebe's head and leant down to bring his face close to hers.

"How are you doing, Phebes?" he asked, "is everything okay?"

She nodded, but he could see tears streaking down her face and decided that he did not really like having her gagged. He wanted her to be able to tell him what she liked and what she did not, and he was also worried that she might not be able to say 'Red' if she needed to, even though she claimed she would not say it.

He reached up behind her head and unbuckled the leather strap that held the gag in her mouth. As the ball came out of her mouth, he saw the relief in her eyes and watched as she stretched her jaw trying to return it to normal.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "I'm so glad that that's gone. I really didn't like it!"

"Well, maybe I'll put it back in later," replied Jack with a raised eyebrow, "but for now, I think I want to hear your voice."

Phoebe was extremely relieved when Jack pulled the gag off her head, she had begun to regret putting it on after about five minutes and she hoped he was just teasing her when he said he might put it back on. She had actually bought it to use on Stephanie, but the chance had not yet arisen, and after having used it herself, she was not sure whether she could bring herself to inflict it on Stephanie.

Jack got back up and walked out of her line of sight again, she wondered what he was going to do next. Without warning she felt her left leg being pulled out to the side, followed momentarily by her right leg. Jack had unclipped the ankle cuffs from each other and attached them to the straps Phoebe had tied to the bed posts earlier. Phoebe realised that her legs were now spread widely, and the position of her body meant that, just like Saturday, she was on full display to Jack, and that thrill from being fully exposed returned.

Jack stood back and admired the sight of Phoebe on her knees with her legs split wide open. He could now see just how excited Phoebe was, her engorged labia, swollen and practically glowing red with arousal, were completely soaking wet, as were her thighs. He could see her clitoris poking out at the top of her pussy, a string of her juice hanging from it, joining it to the puddle that was collecting on the sheet below her.

He looked down at the towels and perused the collection of toys. He came across the vibrator that Phoebe had used on him the other day. He picked it up and found it was a lot thinner than he recalled, remembering how Phoebe had pushed it into him and the effect that it had had made his cock throb.

Jack sat on the end of the bed between Phoebe's wide spread legs and lightly dragged the vibrator between her buttocks, over her anus which twitched at this touch, down across her perineum and to her vulva, where he pushed it in, past her red, swollen labia. Phoebe gasped at the sudden and rapid invasion of her vagina, and her hips rolled slightly causing the vibrator to move in Jack's hand. Jack gave the base of the vibrator a small twist and the device began to buzz.

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Phoebe.

Jack got off the bed and walked back round to Phoebe's head.

"If you come before I tell you to," he whispered in her ear, "I really will invite Dan and Mike to join us, I'll put your gag back in, show them your note and tell them to go to town on you in whatever ways they can dream of, and I have a feeling that they both have very active imaginations."

"No!" she begged, "please don't do that!"

"Well," he paused menacingly, "it's all down to you now, isn't it?"

Phoebe nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay, I'm tired of being dressed," said Jack as he unbuttoned his shirt, "and it's time you find out the real reason I took off your gag."

He quickly stripped off, tossing his clothes over the chair in front of Phoebe's desk. Phoebe gasped when she saw his cock, the only way to describe it was enraged; red and swollen beyond anything she had seen before. Jack climbed onto the bed and arranged himself so that Phoebe's head was resting on his thigh, looking up at his rampant member.

He took a handful of her blonde hair, twisted it round his fist and, using that, he lifted her head up. Phoebe's scalp screamed as Jack used her hair as a handle by which to direct her head, she gritted her teeth as he raised her up above his erection. The change in the angle of her neck forced her hips down onto the bed, which caused the vibrator to alter position slightly and this caused Phoebe to gasp and moan.

Jack held Phoebe's head above his erect cock, the tip of which just brushed her lips.

"Open up Phebes," he ordered.

Phoebe refused, shaking her head and keeping her mouth tightly shut.

"Open up," he repeated, "last chance."

She shook her head again, looking Jack directly in the eyes and smiling at him.

Jack was surprised at how angry he felt at her defiance, and he gently put her head back on the bed whilst rolling off the mattress himself.

"I gave you ample opportunity to do as I said," he snapped, "but you wouldn't do as you were told."

He looked down at the two towels on the floor and the implements they held, and wondered what he could use to punish her. He briefly considered replacing her gag, but he did actually want a blow job, so he discarded that idea. He pulled the vibrator out of her and turned it off, which drew a groan of disappointment from Phoebe, carefully returning it to the towel as he intended to use it again soon.

"I know!" he announced, as he walked out of the room.

**

Phoebe, having twisted her neck round as far as she could to see what he was up to, watched Jack leave the room.

"Jack!" she called out, now slightly worried as to what he planned on doing, "Jack?"

There was no reply, but she heard him walk down the stairs. The idea of Jack walking about the house naked was a little thrilling, she imagined her mother arriving home and being confronted with a naked Jack sporting a big erection, and then walking in and finding her daughter bound naked on the bed with her sopping wet pussy on display. Imagining her mother's reaction sent a shiver up her spine, which doubled when she replaced her mother with her father or elder brother. She began to wish that she had obeyed Jack and sucked his cock as she was missing the stimulation of the vibrator, and her frustration was growing. She hoped he would return soon with whatever torture he had planned, and she really hoped it was not the ice trick that she and Stephanie had done to Sally. She actually worried that that was exactly what Jack had in mind.

**

Jack got to the bottom of the stairs and, after quickly checking that no one had returned home, he headed to the kitchen to see if he could find what he wanted. He made his way to the cooker hob, opened one of the drawers beneath it and was confronted with a selection of stirring, grabbing and flipping implements, everything from wooden spoons and spatulas to fish slices and tongs. He picked out a few wooden spoons and waved them about checking the weight and, having selected a medium-sized one, waved it behind himself, spanking his own butt with it.

"Oh fuck, no!" he yelped as the spoon hit his buttock, he could already see a bruise forming.

Relieved that he had tried it out on himself before turning it loose on Phoebe's delicate bum, he returned it to the drawer with a cheeky grin and set about looking for an alternative. He instantly discounted all the metal implements and instead focused solely on the wooden and silicone ones. He picked each implement up and checked its weight, but was not having much luck finding something appropriate.

**

Phoebe heard Jack's cry and she lifted her head, like a deer startled. The implications of the cry terrified her, her first thought was that her mum or dad had come home early and discovered Jack parading through the house naked, the tingle from earlier intensified. Her next thoughts were of a naked Jack lying unconscious in the kitchen, something having fallen from a shelf and knocked him out, then her parents arrived home and again that tingle between her legs got stronger.

Her final thought was that Jack was lying unconscious, naked on the floor because her older brother, Jonah, had returned unexpectedly from Uni and punched him. Jonah would then come upstairs to check on her and find her bound and on display. What would he do? Would he just walk away? Would he free her and tell her to get dressed? Or, would he not be able to help himself, and climb onto the bed and do terrible things to her whilst she begged him to stop? This final option sent the biggest thrill through her and caused her to groan.

Phoebe's eyes suddenly went wide as she realised what she was fantasising about. Not only was she enjoying the thought of being caught, but she was getting a massive thrill from the idea of her brother taking her whilst she was tied up and could not stop him. Her thoughts switched back to Jack as soon as she heard the stairs creak, indicating that he was on his way back and not, in fact, lying unconscious on the kitchen floor.

**

Jack opened a different drawer and was presented with a selection of cutlery; knives and forks and such, but mixed in with some of the larger serving spoons was a silicone spatula. He picked up the brown handled spatula and found that it was quite light, much lighter than the wooden spoon he tried before. The head of the spatula was flat and soft to the touch. With a little hesitation he swung it behind himself, aiming at the other buttock, not wishing to hit the same place as the spoon had before.

The spatula made a nice loud crack as it hit him, and it definitely stung, but it was entirely different to the effect of the spoon. He saw that the skin of his buttock was a light pink, and after the sting had worn off it left a warm, tingling sensation, but the main thing was that it was not actually too painful. Happy with his find, he made his way back to Phoebe's room with a smile on his face.

He walked into the room, Phoebe looked to be in the same condition that he left her five minutes before, and he took up a position to the side of the bed.

"I think you need to learn what happens to naughty girls who don't suck cock!" he said, raising the spatula to shoulder height and waiting for her to react.

"I'm never.." Phoebe did not get a chance to finish her sentence, as Jack swung the spatula down and struck her in the centre of her left buttock.

The effect was instant, Phoebe's head lifted off the mattress and she wailed. Jack brought the spatula down again, aiming at a different spot, and again she wailed.

"Stop, stop!" she cried, "I'll do it! I'll do it!"

"You'll do what?" he asked, bringing the spatula down a third time.

"I'll suck your cock! I'll suck it!" she cried.

The spatula made one more stinging impact, bringing forth another forlorn wail from the bound girl.

"Hmm, I think that that can be arranged," he replied, placing the spatula on the bedside table in Phoebe's field of view, he did not want her to forget that it was there.

He walked back to the bottom of the bed and returned to the selection of toys that he had to keep reminding himself, Phoebe had laid out specifically for him to use on her. After a moment of preparation he climbed on to the bed behind Phoebe and placed a hand on the small of her back and pushed downwards.

Phoebe could not see anything that Jack was doing when he went to the bottom of the bed, but after a brief pause she felt his weight on the mattress and his hand flat just above her bottom. The next thing she felt was something cold and wet being pressed against her anus.

"Aiiee!" she cried out, as the object was forced into her unprepared rectum, causing her to once again struggle to escape her bonds.

"There, all done!" announced Jack, looking down at the buttplug sticking out through Phoebe's sphincter, "you'll probably thank me for that later."

Phoebe gulped, she understood exactly what he meant by that.

Jack jumped off the end of the bed, and made his way round, once again, to Phoebe's head. He got on the bed and knelt in front of her and, having once again taken hold of her hair, lifted her head so that it was level with his hard cock.

"Right, let's try this once again." he said, pressing his erection to her closed lips, "suck my cock."

Phoebe did not say anything, she opened her mouth wide and waited. Jack saw her mouth open and pushed forward into her. He kept pushing until he touched her palate, which caused Phoebe to gag, Jack quickly withdrew from her mouth and checked that she was okay.

Phoebe felt Jack's dick touch the back of her mouth and gagged, her eyes bulged and she thought she was going to vomit. She watched, with some relief, as Jack quickly pulled his cock from her mouth, and she saw him looking carefully at her to see if she was okay. She closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths trying to calm herself, but soon felt Jack once again pushing against her lips. She opened her mouth and straightaway Jack pushed forward, but this time the moment he touched her palate he pulled himself back only slightly. She gagged again but less than before. Jack pushed forward a third time, again he touched the back of her mouth, but this time, when she began to gag, he pushed further forward and with a cough she found herself with Jack's cock in her throat.

Phoebe panicked. She tried to pull her head back, but Jack was holding her head up by her hair again, so she quickly realised she could not actually move her head at all. He was in absolute control, if he wanted her to choke, she would choke. She tried to wiggle her head side to side, desperately trying to dislodge his cock from her throat, but Jack began to push deeper in until her nose touched his belly. She felt her anal sphincter tighten around the plug as the sensation of choking overwhelmed her, and she started to see little sparkles in her vision as it began to collapse to a point.

Finally, Jack pulled completely out of her mouth and gently let her head rest on the mattress. Phoebe gasped and spluttered, as Jack withdrew, his cock covered in great ribbons of her thick saliva. She felt the air return to her lungs and the little sparkles retreated from her vision as it expanded back out again.

"Oh god!" she gasped, barely able to speak, "Oh god!"

Jack had never felt anything like it. The third time he pushed into Phoebe's mouth, and pushed forward as she gagged, was unlike any blow job she had ever given him before. He had felt the head of his cock being massaged in an incredibly hot, wet and tight way, and as she had begun to struggle her tongue had moved against his shaft in an unbelievably stimulating fashion. It had taken every ounce of his willpower to withdraw when he did.

Phoebe had almost recovered and she was beginning to wonder what Jack was going to do to her next. So far she had not been disappointed in him, he had done a pretty good job, but she was glad that he had pulled his cock out of her throat. She thought about the plug that he had pushed into her, and guessed that that would be his next target.

Phoebe had just come to terms with the idea that she was about to be sodomised for the just the second time in her life when she felt Jack lifting her head up by her hair again.

"No, please!" she begged, "No, Jack! No!"

His hard cock, still coated in her, now cooling, saliva, pushed up against her lips. She shook her head emphatically.

"No!" she said between gritted teeth, shaking her head, "No! Jack, no!"

She felt Jack lower her head back to the mattress and watched as he got off the bed. He reached out and grabbed the spatula off the bedside table and took up a position to the side of the bed.

"No!" she shouted, just as the spatula whipped through the air and smacked into her buttock, bringing tears to her eyes.

A second and third stinging slaps landed in quick succession.

"You fucking bastard!" she shouted at him, which was met with another pair of slaps, "I hate you!"

Jack moved around the bed so that he was positioned between Phoebe's restrained legs. He took a half swing and brought the head of the spatula straight down on her exposed pussy. The reaction was not what he expected. She bucked her hips and issued a loud grunt, and he watched as a small jet of fluid was issued from between her labia and then both her vulva and anus began a frenzy of twitching. Jack thought about hitting her again, but decided that he would allow her to enjoy her orgasm.

When she seemed to have finished coming, he unclipped her legs and wrists and turned her onto her back. He spun her so that her head was at the bottom of the bed and quickly clipped her wrist cuffs onto the straps to which her legs had been attached before. He tightened up the straps so that her arms were pulled to the sides and she could not move them. His final move was to put his hands in her armpits and pull her until her head hung off the edge of the bed.