Jack and Phoebe Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe had recovered from the orgasm, she was unable to comprehend what had happened, she remembered swearing at Jack for spanking her, and the next thing she knew she was experiencing one of the strongest orgasms of her life. She felt Jack manhandling her, roughly being rolled over, her arms being pulled out to the sides and finally being pulled down the bed. It was only after her head was hanging upside down that she realised what he was about to do.

"No!" she protested as his hard cock once again pressed against her lips, "no Jack, no!"

She saw him pick up the spatula, and slowly raise it above his head, and realising where he was going to hit she shouted out.

"Okay," she shouted, "okay, I'll suck it."

She was too late and the spatula came crashing down on her inner thigh, causing her to immediately dance, her unrestrained legs kicking out and pushing her pelvis up off the bed. Jack was quick to drop the spatula and take hold of her shoulders, to ensure she did not force her way off the bed and hurt herself.

He waited for her to finish thrashing about and then let her shoulders go and brought his cock to her lips once again, he supported the back of her head, taking the weight off her neck.

"Open up, Phebes!" he said, unsure what she would actually do this time.

Phoebe opened her mouth and moaned as Jack pushed forward. Again, he touched her palate, but this time her gag reflex was nowhere near as strong as before, she gagged but stopped as he pushed further in. Jack's cock entered her throat and finally he bottomed out with her nose pressed firmly against his taint, the strip of skin just above his anus, below his balls. He made some small thrusting motions and then pulled all the way out. As the cock passed her lips dragging great gouts of saliva with it, she choked a couple of times and the saliva poured over her face, falling up her nose and then into her eyes. She took a couple of breaths before she once again felt Jack pushing forward.

Jack repeated this twice more before he decided to move on to other things, he also wanted to give her some relief. Phoebe's face was covered in her own saliva and she was coughing up more as he unclipped her hands and helped her sit up.

Grateful to finally be the right way up and sitting, Phoebe breathed a sigh of relief. She was still wary of thinking that it was all over, Jack clearly had not come yet, and that buttplug was still in place. Jack jumped up and disappeared out of the room, reappearing a few moments later carrying a glass of water in one hand, which he passed to Phoebe. She smiled and took a big drink. In his other hand he was holding a wad of kitchen roll, and between her sips of water, he carefully wiped her face, taking care to clear the saliva from round her eyes.

Phoebe finished the water, which had helped her throat recover, and she was grateful to Jack for wiping her face, her eyes were no longer gumming up with her own spit. Jack took the glass from her and, after placing it beside the spatula on the bedside table, he took her wrists and clipped them together in front of her. He slipped one of the straps off the bed post and clipped it to the wrist cuffs, and wrapped the loose end around his hand.

"What time do you think your parents will be home?" he asked, wanting to be absolutely certain they weren't going to be caught.

"It's a Thursday, Mum has a late shift and Dad has his weekly meeting with the partners," she croaked, a little surprised at the sound of her voice, "the earliest Mum will be home is ten, and Dad won't be home before seven."

Jack turned and looked at Phoebe's clock radio and saw that it was just half-past five.

"We have ages then!" he whispered into her ear, giving the strap a little tug.

The tug on the strap caused Phoebe to realise what Jack had done, he had given her a leash and he intended on taking her somewhere else.

Jack stood up and tugged on the leash.

"Come on, Phebes," he said, with a chuckle he added, "time for walkies!"

"You asshole!" she replied as she wriggled her way off the bed and stood on her stiff and tired legs.

As she stood up she caught sight of herself in the mirror, her hair was a mess, her eyes were red and puffy and her lips looked swollen, although that might be because her lip gloss was smeared around her mouth. Jack saw her looking in the mirror, and decided that she ought to see the rest of his handiwork. He led her by the leash in front of the mirror and manoeuvred her so that she could see her bum. Phoebe gasped as she saw the state of her buttocks, they were bright red with spatula-shaped welts covering her skin. She pulled her hands down and managed to drag her finger over one of the welts causing her to breathe in sharply through her gritted teeth.

"What the fuck have you done to me, Jack?" she asked, pressing another welt and reacting similarly.

"Is that a complaint Phebes?" asked Jack, reaching back to the bedside table.

Phoebe saw him pick up the spatula and panicked.

"No!" she cried, "please don't do that again, I'll be good!"

"That's what I thought!" he replied, "but I think I'll bring this with us."

He started to lead her out of her room, she resisted for a moment, but a brief glance at the spatula in Jack's hand put an end to that.

Jack led her along the corridor and across the landing, stopping outside her parents' bedroom. He pushed open the door and pulled her inside. The room was large, there was a truly huge bed in the centre and off to one side he saw a bath. He whistled, he had never seen this bedroom before and he thought it looked like something from one of those fancy boutique hotels, as he led Phoebe around to the other side of the bed he saw the doorway to the en-suite bathroom.

"Maybe I should fuck you on your parents' bed," he paused to see how she reacted to that, "you'd like that...especially if I left you tied up, covered in my cum with that plug up your bum. Imagine Daddy coming home to be greeted like that!"

Phoebe looked at him, she knew full well that he would never do anything like that, he knew that her dad would kill him, but she decided to play along.

"Oh no!" she begged, "please, I'll do anything!"

"Okay," replied Jack with a laugh, totally unconvinced by her acting.

He pulled her to the bedroom door and closed it behind them as they stood, once again, in the corridor, and then he had a great idea.

He gave the leash a tug and led her back towards her bedroom, but instead of turning right after the stairs, they turned left and he opened the door opposite hers. He pulled her into the room and they found themselves in another room very much like her bedroom, with a double bed, a desk and a couple of wardrobes, but the walls were covered with posters of footballers, the England football team flag and various girls in bikinis and other states of non-explicit undress.

"No!" said Phoebe, stamping her foot on the floor to punctuate her statement, "this is Jonah's room!"

"Awww, does wickle Phoebe not want to be fucked on her older brother's bed?" he taunted her, "I don't think she gets a choice!"

"No, Jack!" she repeated, thrusting her hands into his chest and pushing him backwards, "No! Not in here!"

Jack stepped to the side and brought the spatula down on her bottom, it was not a well aimed strike but it caught her on the left buttock and caused her to jump up in both surprise and pain.

"No!" she screamed, "please, no!"

Jack ignored her, and gave her another swat, this one considerably softer, and she yelped again.

"I don't think you've got the hang of all this submission stuff, Phebes!" he said, "you keep thinking that you get a say in what happens."

He grabbed her around the waist, spun her around to face the bed, and pushed her sharply so that she fell face first on top of the Manchester United duvet. He took hold of her waist again, this time pulling her so that she was laying on the corner of the bed, her feet touching the floor, her groin pushed firmly into the corner of the mattress.

He pulled her hands up behind her neck and held her like that with the leash. With his other hand, he grabbed hold of the base of the buttplug and gave it a short, sharp tug, pulling it straight out of her rectum and causing her to scream out again. He tossed the plug onto her brother's desk where it clattered around before coming to rest in amongst a collection of physics textbooks.

Phoebe found that she could not actually move much with her hands held tightly behind her head and the corner of the mattress pushing into the top of her pussy. The small movements she was able to make were causing quite pleasant sensations in her clitoris as the fabric of the duvet cover rubbed her in just the right spots. She soon found herself grinding her clitoris on the mattress corner, trying as hard as possible to get herself off.

Jack watched his girlfriend grind herself and heard her grunting as she tried to make herself come. His cock was aching, he had been hard for ages now and he desperately wanted to come himself. He wrapped his hand around his cock, just behind the head and pushed it into the crack of Phoebe's arse.

Phoebe felt Jack's hard cock press on her perineum and slide up to her anus. Realising that she was not strong enough to resist, and not wanting to suffer a further spanking, she simply held still for a second whilst Jack found his target.

Jack felt Phoebe's anus relax and open slightly and pushed his cock into her arse. She groaned and he felt the muscles in her back ripple as she tried to relax enough for the swift penetration. His cock sank all the way in without much force, and he found himself ensconced in a hot, tight tunnel that was throbbing in time with Phoebe's heartbeat.

"Ahh!" she cried out, tears streaming down her face, not for the first time this evening, "No!"

Jack ignored her, he was utterly focused on his own pleasure now. He let go of the leash and brought both hands to Phoebe's hips as he started thrusting.

"Please Jack!" Phoebe pleaded, "please stop, it hurts!"

She was grinding her crotch against the mattress as hard and quickly as she could now, desperate to add pleasure to the pain she was experiencing.

Jack began to pick up speed, his thrusts also becoming longer and more forceful. He felt her anus relax and found it much easier to push in and pull out. A minute or so later, he was hammering Phoebe, completely lost in the sensations that her rectum was creating on his cock.

Eventually, he felt the first twinge of his orgasm beginning, his scrotum pulled up, and he had his last great idea of the evening. He quickly pulled out of Phoebe, and, using her hair as a handle once again, forced her to kneel on the floor facing him.

"I'm going to come, Phebes!" he announced, as he began to work his hand up and down his rock hard cock, "I can either jizz all over your brother's room, or you can help out."

Phoebe looked up at him a little confused, she did not understand what he wanted. She was just about to ask when the first rope hit her in the left eye and she gasped. Jack, seeing her mouth open, shoved his cock straight in, sending the second, third, fourth and fifth ropes straight to the back of her mouth.

Phoebe was caught utterly unawares and began to choke, cum shot out of her nose and dripped down her chin and landed on her breasts. She remembered where his cock had been before and gagged, causing Jack to pull out of her mouth lest she vomit and deposited his final rope of semen between her breasts.

Jack staggered back and beheld the scene of Phoebe coughing and choking on his cum. He dashed across the hallway and grabbed his phone.

Phoebe could not move, her eye and nose burned, she felt like she had swallowed a gallon of cum and she was desperate not to drip jizz on her brother's floor or bed.

"Phoebe!" called Jack.

Click! Flash! Click! Flash!

She looked up and, between cum encrusted eyelids she was greeted by Jack taking photos of her.

"I'll enjoy these later!" he said, a massive grin on his face.

A towel landed on her chest, Jack had also brought her one of the towels from the floor of her room, and she used it to wipe herself off. She carefully wiped her eye and blew her nose. Once she was certain that she was not going to leave a trail of cum in her brother's room, she stood up and stared at Jack. Jack smiled. She walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks!" she whispered in his ear, "that was intense, but I think I needed it, and I definitely enjoyed it."

"I had fun too," he admitted, "but I'm not sure it is something I want to do too often."