Jack and Phoebe Ch. 12

Story Info
Aria finds out what it takes to break Maggie and Tom.
13.6k words
4.81
2.2k
1
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 12

Click!

"Pip Pip Pip, Good morning, it is seven am on Friday the 29th of September, and you're listening to BBC Radio Four, the headlines today are."

Slap!

Jack, having dealt with the clock radio, rolled onto his back and lay there staring up at the ceiling. He still could not quite believe what he had done to Phoebe, all completely at her request, the previous evening. He was a little concerned with how much he had enjoyed spanking her, and he hoped that she was not suffering too much this morning. He reached down to his own buttock where he had struck himself with the wooden spoon and found that it was still sore to the touch. He got out of bed and stood naked in front of his mirror, turning to the side to try and see the site of the bruise. He could quite clearly see a spoon-shaped bruise developing where the wooden implement had struck him. He pressed hard on the bruise with his finger and sucked in sharply as a bolt of pain shot through his right buttock. He silently hoped that Phoebe was not experiencing a similar situation.

He grabbed his towel and headed for the bathroom for his shower. When he arrived at the bathroom door he found it slightly ajar and could hear the shower running inside. He stuck his head around the open door and could see the silhouette of Maggie showering in the bathtub with her back to him. Jack had a naughty idea. He checked that the landing was clear, that his parents were nowhere to be seen, slipped into the bathroom and quietly locked the door behind himself. Maggie was still standing behind the shower curtain, her back to him and appeared to be continuing her morning shower completely unaware of his presence.

He took his towel from around his waist and hung it on the towel rack, and then carefully peeled back the shower curtain. He did not want Maggie to get a fright, a scream or fall would be difficult to explain to his parents, so he made sure to move the curtain back slowly.

"Jack!" Maggie exclaimed in a whisper, a shocked look on her face, "what are you doing in here?"

She used her left arm to cover her breasts and her right hand to cover her crotch as she turned in an attempt to protect her modesty.

"Oh my god! You're naked and hard!" she continued, "I'm your sister! Your twin sister!"

Jack saw the glint in her eye, and the beginnings of a cheeky grin on her lips and he stepped over the side of the bath and stood behind her, his erection pressed in between her buttocks.

"I'm going to have my wicked way with my twin!" he whispered into her ear, pretending to twirl an imaginary moustache.

"Oh no!," cried Maggie, quietly, "Oh no! You can't do that! I'm a virgin!"

Jack suppressed a giggle and kissed her neck, slipping his hands around her hips and pulling her tightly into his chest.

"Oh yes!" she mouthed, turning round to face Jack and kissing him deeply.

Jack slipped his hands down to Maggie's butt and caressed her cheeks whilst they kissed, their tongues dancing and writhing in their mouths as if wrestling for control. She could feel him, hot and hard, pushing into her abdomen and she reached down and took hold of him. Jack sucked in a breath as Maggie began to stroke him in her small hand. He bent his head down and bit her gently on the shoulder.

"Glad you took the hint!" Maggie whispered into his ear, "you seemed so disappointed the other day, I thought I'd give you a nice treat this morning."

She sank to her knees in the bath, and pulled Jack's hard cock to her mouth. Jack held her wet hair, but let her control her movements and simply kept the hair out of the way, concentrating on enjoying the sensations of his twin sister's hot, wet mouth. Maggie felt Jack respond, his erection hardened and twitched everytime she looked up at him with his cock in her mouth and so she made a point to do that as often as possible, enjoying the control she seemed to have over him at that moment.

Jack felt himself getting close, so he pulled Maggie up and steered her to the corner of the bath and had her sit down on the side. It was his turn to kneel, and he put his head between her legs and went to work on her sex, dragging his tongue through her folds a few times and then focusing on her clitoris. Maggie grabbed Jack's head and took handfuls of his hair as his tongue worked hard at her centre.

After a few minutes, Maggie pushed Jack off and stood up and turned towards the wall and pushed her hips back towards him. Jack bent his knees and lined himself up, pushing inside Maggie in one lingering thrust. Gripping her hips, he pulled out and then thrust back into her, pulling her pelvis backwards so that his thrusts resulted in forceful coming together of their bodies, driving the air out of Maggie's lungs. Maggie put her arm in front of her face to cushion her impacts with the wall.

Jack ran his thumb between Maggie's cheeks until he found her anus. He felt it relax and tighten in time with his thrusts and withdrawals. He waited for it to relax and then forced his thumb through both sphincters and deep into Maggie's rectum.

Maggie felt a finger running between the cheeks of her butt, it stopped on her anus and seemed to be rubbing it in gentle circles, in time with Jack's thrusts. She brought her free hand between her legs and began to stroke her clitoris with quick, forceful movements. All of a sudden, the finger that was softly rubbing her anus pushed through her ring with great force, not stopping until it was buried deep inside her. She had never experienced anything like that and she bit into her forearm to stifle a cry as her legs turned to jelly and she came.

Jack reacted just in time, catching Maggie as her legs gave way and she started to slide down the wall, pulling off his cock. He turned her round to face him and let her gently down so she was sitting in the bathtub, her eyes rolled back and her arms and legs jerking as an orgasm crashed through her.

Jack watched as Maggie finished coming. A smile on his face as he watched his twin recover her senses. Finally, Maggie stopped jerking and opened her eyes and looked up at Jack with a loving smile.

"You okay?" Jack asked.

Maggie nodded and ran her hand down his face. Jack stood up and, without hesitation, put one foot on the side of the bath, aimed his cock at Maggie's face and began to furiously stroke himself. Maggie was still slightly out of it and did not realise what he was up to until it was too late. Jack grunted as the first string hit Maggie on the forehead, the second hit her left cheek and the third hit just under her nose. Maggie opened her mouth and Jack did his best to aim the rest of his ejaculations onto her tongue. When Jack had finished, Maggie swallowed, she then stood and allowed the shower to wash off the rest of his semen.

"You're a naughty twin brother, first you jam your finger in my bum without warning me and then you spray your jizz all over my face!" she said, a big smile on her face as she stood under the showerhead.

"You do it to me, you're a filthy, dirty twin sister," he replied, "and I'm planning on using more than just my finger in the future. I hope that that's enough warning for you!"

"As long as you remember, boys can take stuff there too!" she quipped back.

Jack did not reply, but simply raised an eyebrow, remembering the fun he had with Phoebe and her vibrator.

Jack quickly showered and headed to his room leaving Maggie to finish recovering and then have her second shower that morning.

**

Jack was eating his toast and drinking a cup of tea when Maggie appeared at the kitchen door. Jack looked up at her and flashed her a big smile, which she acknowledged with a cheeky wink. Their mother was once again staring out of the window and complaining about the squirrels, except now they had started to eat the pears from her pear tree.

Maggie grabbed a piece of toast and nodded towards the door. Jack picked up on her signal and stood and they both headed towards the front door.

"Bye Mum!" they cried in unison.

"Bye Dears!" she replied, and then went back to moaning about the squirrels to herself.

The twins arrived at Phoebe's house about twenty minutes later, but Phoebe's dad informed them that Phoebe had already left for school. Jack, somewhat disappointed at the break in the routine, thanked Phoebe's dad and they headed into school.

**

Maggie and Jack arrived at the gates and split apart, Maggie heading towards her friends and Jack making a bee-line for the spot where Phoebe usually stood with Stephanie and Sally.

"I've not seen her this morning," Stephanie admitted to Jack, "what about you Sally?"

Sally just shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"Thanks," replied Jack, turning to walk off, "when you see her, let her know that I asked after her please."

Jack was confused, worried and a little upset, meeting up before school was their thing and whenever something had prevented them before they had always let the other one know.

"I hope she's alright," he whispered to himself.

**

Phoebe watched the schoolkeeper open the school gates, he carefully unlocked the padlock, unwrapped the chain and then opened and pinned the two iron gates open ready for the arrival of the pupils. She pulled her bag onto her lap and leant against the back of the bench. The first to arrive, in ones and twos, were the rugby team, they all headed into the classblock and emerged shortly afterwards in their training strip. Phoebe saw Gary Smithers, the captain of the First XV, get out of a car driven by a woman that she thought she recognised but could not quite put her finger on from where. She watched Gary jog into the school, a little smile on her face, for as much as she loved Jack, Gary was absolutely stunning to look at - chiselled facial features, sculpted Davidesque body and, if the gossip was true, he was packing some quite impressive equipment in his trousers.

Phoebe shook her head, slightly embarrassed at the way she had reacted to Gary, but mostly annoyed by how she had allowed herself to become distracted by him. She looked around and hoped that she had not missed the arrival of her quarry.

She sat for another ten minutes watching the rugby team running laps and more students arriving, in larger groups now that it was closer to the registration bell. She was just starting to wonder if getting here early had been a waste of time when she felt someone drop onto the bench beside her.

"Morning, Phoebitch!" said Aria, sitting far too close for Phoebe's comfort, "what are you waiting here for?"

Aria leaned in even closer to Phoebe.

"Have your friends finally had enough of your shit and abandoned you?" she asked.

"For god's sake Aria," replied Phoebe, moving away from her tormentor, "I was actually waiting for you. I wanted to give talking to you another try."

"Ha!" Aria exclaimed, "you called me a psycho yesterday! Why would you want to have a discussion with a psycho?"

"I'm sorry about that," said Phoebe, "that was not the way I normally behave."

"Not the way you normally behave?" asked Aria, doing her best Phoebe impression, "how do you normally behave?"

Phoebe turned on the bench so that she faced Aria and looked directly at Aria's face. She was trying to determine what Aria was up to, she thought that she might be able to read Aria's intentions from her expressions. However, something happened when she locked eyes with Aria, her pulse quickened and she felt a tingle run up her spine.

Startled, Phoebe jumped up from the bench.

"If you're not interested in a calm discussion," she said, putting her bag strap over her shoulder, "then I am not going to sit here and just get into another argument with you."

Phoebe started to walk away, but she turned back to see how Aria was reacting.

Aria got up from the bench and jogged up beside Phoebe.

"Why are you running off?" she asked, matching her stride to Phoebe's, "we hadn't finished talking, that's pretty rude!"

"Leave me alone, Aria!" demanded Phoebe, increasing her pace in an attempt to get away.

"If you want to talk, Phoebe," Aria offered, in her best conciliatory tone, "find me at lunchtime, I'll be in the same classroom as Tuesday."

Aria slowed her pace allowing Phoebe to escape.

**

Stephanie and Sally arrived at the classroom just after the lunchtime bell had rung. They pushed open the door and found that the room was in darkness and no one else was there. Sally turned on the lights and the two girls sat down at desks in the front row to wait. After about five minutes, the classroom door opened and Jasmine walked in.

"Aria's busy, but she has given me instructions," Jasmine announced to the two waiting girls, "look, I know what she's like, and I know that if we don't do this correctly we are all in trouble, myself included. So please don't make this harder than it has to be, and don't ask me to alter or ignore any of her orders, I can't. Do you understand?"

Stephanie and Sally nodded their agreement, and waited to be told what to do.

"Good, her instructions are simple, so hopefully we can get this done without too much fuss," Jasmine continued.

Sally and Stephanie remained silent, still waiting to find out what dreadful task they were to perform today.

"She gave me this," said Jasmine, holding up a very long transparent purple penis, with what appeared to be a cock head at both ends. She held the object in the middle causing both ends to droop and wobble about comically as she talked and gesticulated.

"She said you were to both strip off, and then work this into whichever holes you wanted and go to town, both of you at the same time," Jasmine finished, with a look of confusion on her face that gave away the fact that she was entirely unsure of the actual mechanics of the task.

Stephanie stood up from the desk and began to remove her uniform, she had a good idea of how this was supposed to work as she had bought one of these toys to use with Phoebe, she just had not got around to actually doing it yet. Sally, upon seeing Stephanie begin to undress, followed suit but she was, like Jasmine, not exactly certain as to what the task was.

Jasmine jumped up, pulled out her phone and began filming the girls stripping off. She hoped that Aria would not be too upset with her for missing the beginning of their disrobing, but she had not been prepared for Stephanie and Sally to acquiesce so readily and had therefore been caught off guard and unprepared.

When she was naked, Stephanie picked up the purple dildo and looked it over. It was remarkably similar to the one she had bought but that one was currently sitting in a bag at the back of Phoebe's wardrobe. Sally appeared at her side and looked nervously at the long purple dildo.

"What do we do with it?" asked Sally.

"Don't worry about it," replied Stephanie, "just lie down and follow my lead."

Sally lay down on the floor and Stephanie quickly stepped over Sally's head and brought her pussy down onto Sally's mouth. Stephanie leant forwards and very quickly the girls were engaged in an enthusiastic sixty-nine.

Jasmine circled the two girls, making sure she caught the action from every angle, and most importantly, making sure that both girls were identifiable.

Sally forgot all about Jasmine and Aria's orders, and was solely focused on stimulating Stephanie. She had her mouth clamped on the top of Stephanie's slit and two fingers pumping into her. She lost track of time and was surprised and disappointed when Stephanie rolled away from her.

Stephanie rolled off Sally, and then knelt beside her red-haired friend. She pulled Sally's legs apart as far as she could and then lined the dildo up with Sally's pussy and pushed it in gently. Once the phallus was seated as far as she could get it without force, she spun around to face the other way and stepped in between Sally's legs, lay down and rolled onto her side. Stephanie then pushed the other end of the dildo into herself and shuffled her way as close to Sally as she could.

Jasmine was amazed, she had never seen anything like this before. It looked like Stephanie and Sally were joined at the pussy, there was just a short section of the dildo visible between the two of them, the rest was buried in the girls.

She watched as the two girls began to move their hips, erratically to begin with but eventually falling into a synchronous motion. One girl thrusted and then waited whilst the other thrusted, soon their hips were moving with some pace and Jasmine could see the dildo moving in and out of each girl in turn. As they got used to the movements, and as their arousal rose, their thrusts became quicker and more forceful. Both girls had their eyes closed, their fists clenched and a look of concentration on their faces as they pumped each other with the purple dildo.

Sally was the first to cry out, her hips lost all coordination and began to pump wildly and out of time with Stephanie, but that was enough to set Stephanie off and soon both girls were thrashing around on the floor.

**

Aria sat in the empty history classroom, lazily swinging in the chair at the teacher's desk. She popped her feet up on the desk, and pulled out her phone and began to scroll through her facebook and twitter, boredom was rapidly building. She checked her watch and saw that despite feeling like she had been there for an hour it had only been ten minutes.

Aria was just thinking about giving up and going to see whether Jasmine had followed her instructions for Stephanie and Sally, when the door opened and Phoebe sidled in nervously. Aria stood up and moved around to the front of the teacher's desk. She watched Phoebe step cautiously into the space between the teacher's desk and the front row of desks, and finally come to a halt facing her. Phoebe seemed to be fidgeting, she seemed unable to settle on how to hold her hands and as result they seemed to go from clasped in front of her, to on her hips, to behind her back, to hanging at her sides and then back to clasped in front.

"You decided to come then?" said Aria, looking Phoebe in the eye, "that was a brave move."

"Yes, well," replied Phoebe, her discomfort affecting her ability to talk, "I really want to sort this out, we can't keep going the way we have been going for the past two weeks."

Aria did not reply, she just kept her gaze locked on Phoebe's eyes.

"I mean, we're both adults and we only have one year left before we go off to university," continued Phoebe, "we should be moving beyond petty grievances, and be concentrating on our studies and making the most of our time here, the last year of school in our lives. After this year, we will be in the real world, and have to worry about real world things"

Aria remained silent, but kept staring into Phoebe's eyes.

"If you just tell me what I need to do to end this ridiculous feud," added Phoebe, "I mean, I don't even know what I did to upset you in the first place."

Aria leaned back against the desk behind her, letting the edge of the desk support her and taking some of the weight off her legs.

"I'm sure that if we just talk about whatever it was that I did to you, we can find a way to come to an understanding," suggested Phoebe, "I'm sure you'd rather this all ended, too."

Aria raised an eyebrow, her eyes still had not left Phoebe's.

"I mean, I've come here today and I'm definitely willing to talk," said Phoebe, her voice beginning to crack.

Aria crossed her arms.

**

Phoebe watched Aria walk into the history classroom just after the lunchtime bell. She had had a free period before lunch and arrived in the history corridor a few minutes early. Her intention had been to arrive early and be in the classroom when Aria arrived, but she had found that just seeing the classroom door brought back memories of her dream from the other night. She found herself becoming aroused as she thought of how she had been humiliated by Aria in that room, albeit the event only occurring in her own head. She turned to leave, but remembering that there was a real reason she was here, to end this stupid feud, forced her to turn back towards the door.