Jack and Phoebe Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Maggie," Aria said, patting Tom on the back as he remained kneeling in front of both girls, "I think you have done enough prep,it's time for the main event."

Maggie withdrew her fingers and ran her lube-slick hand over the fake cock attached to her groin. Aria dribbled a little more lubricant onto the dildo, she did not really want Tom ripped up, as much as she enjoyed tormenting him, her enjoyment of his suffering had limits and she definitely had no desire to actually injure him. Maggie took hold of the dildo just behind the head and placed it against Tom's anus and pushed gently.

"Arghh!" cried Tom, his hands clawing at the floor, the muscles of his back taut like coiled rope.

Maggie looked at Aria, pleading. Aria looked back at Maggie, and nodded towards Tom's backside.

"Two-Three-Zero-Four-Two-Four" whispered Maggie, dropping back onto her heels, pulling the dildo away from Tom.

"I'm sorry," said Aria, "what did you say?"

"Two-Three-Zero-Four-Two-Four" replied Maggie louder than before, her shoulders slumped, slouched in defeat.

"Thank you Maggie," said Aria, a smile on her face, "I'm sure Tom and his poor little bum thank you too. Now I think it's time for your reward."

Aria clipped Tom's wrists behind his back and left him to lie on the floor on his face with a little pat on the butt that caused him to wince in pain. She then helped Maggie to her feet and removed the harness and dildo, and led the defeated girl to the bench. She pushed Maggie down so that she was kneeling on the floor at one end of the bench, her chest pushed down into the bench surface so she could clip her wrists beneath it. Using her foot she spread Maggie's knees until she was completely opened up, the shiny base of the plug visible above her red, swollen, dripping pussy.

"Do you want to come?" Aria whispered into Maggie's ear, "shall we have Tom help too?"

"Yes, please Mistress!" pleaded Maggie, "I've done everything you've asked me to."

"Okay," replied Aria, "seeing as you've been such a good little girl."

Aria helped Tom to his feet and guided him to kneel behind Maggie. She reached down and took hold of his engorged, angry-looking cock and placed it at Maggie's entrance.

"Gentle now Tom," Aria said with a smile, "let her enjoy it."

Tom pushed all the way into Maggie in one thrust, and then took up a slow, gentle rhythm. He noticed that his cock was almost numb at this point, he was in absolutely no danger of coming from this. Maggie responded to Tom's thrusting immediately, she began to thrust back, her hips rotating to increase the contact and pleasure, she was grunting and all she could think about was coming.

Aria walked over to where she had placed Maggie's phone, picked it up and entered the passcode Maggie had given her. It opened to the home screen, bringing a big smile to Aria's face. Aria headed up to her bedroom and hooked Maggie's phone to her laptop. Once the computer recognised the phone, she dragged the data off the phone and onto her external drive. She saw that it would take some time to complete the transfer so she returned to the front room.

Tom and Maggie did not notice that Aria had left the room, they were both completely focused on the task at hand. Tom could feel Maggie's muscles begin to twitch, and he picked up the pace of his thrusting. Maggie was grunting and moaning loudly now.

Tom got a bit of a fright when Aria's hand appeared in front of him and reached down and pulled the plug out of Maggie. Without saying anything Aria pointed to Maggie's gaping anus. Tom understood and pulled out of Maggie's pussy and pushed his cock into Maggie's rectum, the previous treatment she had received from Aria's dildo had prepared the way and he sank all the way in without any effort. Maggie's head popped up as she first felt her pussy emptied of Tom and then a second later her arse filled up.

"Oh fuck!" Maggie cried, pushing back against Tom, "fuck me!"

Tom began to thrust, and soon Maggie was meeting his thrusts and increasing the pace of the mutual thrusting. Aria picked up her wand and knelt beside Maggie. She clicked the wand on, reached underneath Maggie and placed the vibrating head against Maggie's clitoris. It took mere seconds for Maggie's orgasm to begin, Tom felt her anus clamp down on his cock, and then she began to wail and shake.

"Keep going Tom," instructed Aria, wrapping her arm around Maggie's hips to hold the girl down, "let's give her a proper reward."

Tom nodded and continued thrusting despite the tightness of Maggie's ring.

Maggie felt the orgasm building and then Tom pulled his cock out of her. For a moment she thought that Aria was punishing her again, and then she felt Tom's cock push into her arse. There was no pain at all this time, and the change in the nature of the stimulation seemed to increase the intensity of her rapidly approaching orgasm. She pushed back at Tom, speeding up the thrusting, the only thing she cared about now was coming. She felt Aria's arm reach beneath her and then everything went dark. All of a sudden every synapse in her brain caught fire and her orgasm crashed over her, she could feel the contractions of her muscles in her pussy and ass sending ripples of pleasure that seemed to travel up her spine and burst out of the top of her head. She had never felt an orgasm like this before, all the teasing and denial that Aria had put her through had been worth it to feel like this.

She felt Tom begin to thrust into her again, and the wand was still on her clitoris, and she felt a second climactic wave crash over her. Her hands were clasped tightly beneath the bench, her hips were bouncing in random directions. The third wave rapidly approached and when it hit she lost control and could no longer direct her thrusts, her body seemed to be moving of its own accord. The fourth wave hit and she felt her anus dilate and contract around Tom's cock as he continued to thrust in and out. The fifth wave hit and it was becoming painful, her nerves, that had previously sent the ripples of pleasure up to her brain, were now sending what felt like bolts of electricity that caused her muscles to spasm painfully.

"Stop!" Maggie cried out, "please!"

Aria looked at Tom and simply shook her head, Tom continued his thrusting and Aria pushed the wand into Maggie's pussy harder. Maggie's hips were jumping around erratically, trying to remove the sources of stimulation. Aria was enjoying herself, she had found playing with Maggie much more fun than she thought it would be, and it was whilst she was contemplating how much more to put Maggie through that she felt the jet of liquid hit her hand. She pulled the wand out from under Maggie and ducked down to have a look.

"You had better not have pissed yourself!" warned Aria as she looked to see what had happened.

She saw another stream of liquid spray out of Maggie, soaking Tom's balls and thighs. Aria brought her hand up to her nose and found that it was not urine, Maggie had come so hard that she had sent jets of her cum flying. Aria was impressed that she had managed to do that to the girl who was moaning and writhing uncontrollably beside her.

"I think she's had enough!" Aria announced, patting Tom on the shoulder, "go and clean your cock off in the bathroom."

Tom pulled out of Maggie and, after having his wrists unclipped, left the room.

Aria unclipped Maggie's wrists and helped the girl lay down on the floor to recover. Maggie was gasping and groaning, occasional twitches causing an arm or leg to jump. Tom reappeared and Aria stood up.

"Right, make me come and then I'll take that band off you," she told him, "I suspect your load will be epic and I have plans for it. So lay down for me."

Tom lay down on his back and Aria climbed on top of him, lowering herself down onto his hard cock. She placed her hands on Tom's chest and began to ride him, using her knees to lift and drop herself on him. Tom, wanting this to be finished quickly, turned them both over, so that he was on top, pulled out of her and using her thighs for leverage rolled Aria onto her front. Pushing her legs apart he pushed himself into her prone form and began to hammer her with all his strength.

Aria found herself being manhandled by Tom and, despite resisting as hard as she could, was soon flipped onto her front and unceremoniously penetrated from behind. She turned her head to complain, but Tom's cock began to hammer directly against her G-spot and she found that she was quickly approaching orgasm. It was not the kind of sex that she normally enjoyed, she much prefered to be in control but, surprisingly, she was beginning to enjoy the way Tom was treating her. Her orgasm snuck up on her and when it hit she wailed out.

Tom sensed Aria's orgasm, her pussy began to contract around his desensitised cock and his thrusts met more resistance. He decided to make her suffer a little, he grabbed a handful of her long red hair and used it to pull her up to her knees. He continued to pound into her, and she continued to wail. His other hand was resting on the small of her back and, after looking down and seeing her other hole, he pushed his thumb forcefully into Aria's arse.

Aria did not know what was happening, she was coming and then she felt herself being lifted up by her hair and she came again, and then just as the second orgasm was dying, she felt something forced through her anus into her unprepared rectum which triggered her third and most powerful orgasm.

Tom was tired, so he let Aria slump down and pulled out of her holes. He sank down so he was sitting on the floor and watched as Aria twitched and jerked in front of him, as her orgasm came to a close. He looked over to where Maggie was lying and he hoped that this was almost over, he did not think he could take much more, his cock was beginning to hurt and the ache in his balls was increasingly painful.

Aria recovered and then got up and pulled Tom to his feet, guiding him until he was standing over the still prone Maggie. She took hold of Maggie's hair and lifted her until she was on her knees in front of Tom.

"Time to bring proceedings to a close," she announced, "I think Tom needs to have his reward for being such a good boy today."

Maggie looked up at Tom and his dark purple, angry-looking erection. She was not really sure what Aria was talking about, but guessed that she wanted her to blow Tom, so she leant forward and took the head of his manhood into her mouth, her tongue working hard on the underside. Aria knelt behind Tom and reached up and pulled on the silicon band around his scrotum, snapping it, finally releasing his cock and balls.

Tom felt Aria's fingers fiddling around with his groin from behind him, and then an intense pain as the band was momentarily pulled even tighter. And then, suddenly, he was in agony as blood flow returned to his cock. It felt like someone was pushing pins into his member and he cried out. The pain was short lived, it was quickly replaced by a heightened sensitivity that allowed him to feel every single tastebud on Maggie's tongue as she worked his cock with her mouth.

Tom could sense that he was about to come and was preparing himself when Aria pulled Maggie's head away from his cock by yanking on her hair. Tom was too far gone and he felt the first contraction, his scrotum pulled up into his body and he yelled as the first streamer of cum flew from his cock and hit Maggie squarely between the eyes, trailing up over her forehead and into her hair. He cried out again as the second, just as bountiful, emission jetted out and struck his girlfriend in the left eye and across the bridge of her nose.

Aria was using her handful of Maggie's hair to turn the girl's head this way and that, directing different parts of her face into the line of fire. Maggie tried to resist, but Aria reached up and took hold of one of her nipples and squeezed it hard until she acquiesced.

The third, fourth and fifth ejaculations striped Maggie's cheeks and lips, the thick, white liquid clinging to her skin like the glaze on a Danish pastry. Tom could not believe how much semen he was launching, the sixth and seventh were smaller than any of the preceding streams but managed to hit Maggie in the lips and chin, forming strands that dangled and wobbled with her movements. The final pulse of semen landed on Maggie's neck and once it had done so Tom found his legs too weak to hold him up and he collapsed onto his bottom on the floor.

"Don't you dare move a muscle, Maggie!" ordered Aria, "I want a record of that and I bet Tom does too!"

Aria jumped up and retrieved her phone, and began snapping photos of the cum-covered Maggie. She could not believe how much cum Tom had shot over Maggie.

"Smile Maggie," she ordered.

Maggie did her best to smile, her eyes were glued shut and she could feel Tom's semen rapidly cooling and gelling on her face.

"Lick your lips!" Aria instructed.

Maggie stuck out her tongue and licked around her mouth as best she could, she wondered what she must look like, and thought that given different circumstances she could see how this would be fairly hot.

"Okay, I think you two need to get dressed and fuck off," announced Aria, "I suppose I should allow you to take Maggie to the bathroom and get her cleaned up first though."

Tom took Maggie's hand and led her out of the room and up the stairs to the bathroom.

Aria followed Tom and Maggie upstairs but headed into her bedroom to check on the phone transfer. The transfer was complete so she disconnected the phone and took it back downstairs.

**

A short time later, Aria stood naked in the front room, her cameras, tripods and stands all packed away and the weight bench returned to her brother's bedroom. She checked the time and realising that she still had a while before her mother returned home she decided to go upstairs and preview the film from the afternoon.

She copied the videos from the cameras' memory cards and then began to scrub through it. She was disappointed that she appeared to be in so much of the footage, making it unusable for blackmail, but when she got to the part where Maggie gave up the passcode she paused the video on Maggie's face. Maggie's face was a picture of devastation, resignation and surrender.

"There must really be something on that phone that she was trying so hard to protect," Aria muttered to herself, "look at the state of her. She broke! I actually broke Maggie Sullivan! I'll break Phoebe Harrington next."

Aria leant back in her chair, her cruel smile plastered to her face and she laughed.