Jack and Phoebe Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe did not know what to do, if she went in there she might be able to bring an end to Aria's taunting and threatening behaviour but, of course, she might also make it worse by provoking Aria in yet another unknown way and thereby find herself in an even more unpleasant situation. She had been racking her brain for a potential peace offering to give Aria, to demonstrate her willingness to bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones, but nothing had come to mind except Aria's demand of kneeling and kissing her feet.

**

Phoebe stood facing what appeared to be a completely uninterested Aria. Aria had not said anything except to express disdain for Phoebe's late arrival and had just been staring her in the eye, and letting her do all the talking.

"So what do you think?" asked Phoebe, "can we have a civilised discussion today?"

Aria unfolded her arms and placed her hands on the desk behind her. She briefly glimpsed down at the floor in front of her, and then returned her gaze to Phoebe.

Phoebe shifted uneasily, Aria's silence was starting to get to her. She looked at the way Aria was leaning back against the desk, the way that that pose forced her pelvis forwards and seemed to make her breasts stand out and realised that it was raising her already high state of arousal. Phoebe felt herself blush as she prayed that Aria could not tell how turned on she currently was.

Aria noticed Phoebe looking her up and down and then noticed the flush that spread across Phoebe's face, she knew that she just had to hold out a little longer and then Phoebe would crumble. She decided to turn up the pressure on Phoebe so she pushed herself up so that she was sitting on the teacher's desk, careful to keep her legs spread just enough that the other girl would get a glimpse up her skirt.

**

Phoebe could no longer bear it, her arousal and the silent treatment that Aria was giving her were causing her logic and reasoning to give up the ghost, and she could feel her willpower dissolving, making it harder to control her libido and more primal thoughts. The temptation to throw herself at Aria's feet was rising higher, and having experienced submission with Jack and Stephanie, she knew she liked it. She looked down at Aria's feet, and then she noticed that she could see Aria's underwear, and her brain felt like it was switching off.

Phoebe managed to tear her eyes away from Aria and looked towards the classroom door, and then everything seemed to go dark.

Phoebe found herself standing in the middle of the playground with no knowledge of how she got there nor what had happened in the classroom with Aria.

**

Aria watched Phoebe's eyes as they lingered on the gap between her legs, before finally meeting her gaze.

"You! No! I won't! You can't! I go!" blubbed Phoebe, "no! Never!"

Aria did not know how to react to Phoebe's outburst, and she just sat on the desk as Phoebe stormed out of the classroom, banging into desks and almost tripping over her own feet on the way.

"What the fuck just happened?" Aria asked aloud, bringing her hand up to her mouth, "I think I broke Phoebe Harrington's brain."

She laughed and climbed off the desk, picked up her bag and phone and then walked out of the classroom.

**

After the final bell Jack waited by the gates for Phoebe, and when he saw her approaching he ran up and hugged her.

"I've not seen you all day," he said, giving her a peck on the cheek, "are you alright?"

"I'm not sure, Jack," she replied, pushing him off and walking towards the gate, "I'm not sure about anything."

Jack jogged until he caught up with her, noticing that she seemed to be speedwalking her way home.

"What's wrong Phebes?" he asked, "what happened today?"

Phoebe ignored him and continued to walk in silence. Jack took the hint and did not speak again, but he simply walked her to her front gate as usual. Phoebe pushed open the gate and turned round to look at Jack.

"You coming?" she asked, "I need you."

Jack did not need to be asked twice and he followed Phoebe indoors. Phoebe took Jack's hand and led him straight up to her room. She pushed him down onto her bed and climbed on top of him, her skirt riding all the way up so that her legs could straddle his waist. She leant down and kissed him hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Her hands went to his belt and she quickly had it undone, followed in short order by his trouser's button and flies. She reached into his underwear, fished him out and stroked furiously to get him hard enough for what she wanted.

Phoebe reached down to her knickers and pushed the gusset to one side, lifted up her hips and pushed downwards, enveloping Jack in her hot, wet pussy. Immediately, she began a hard up and down thrust, with an occasional roll of her hips to alter and increase the stimulation. Jack reached up and grabbed hold of her butt, trying to slow her down. Phoebe's right hand slipped down to her clitoris, and began to rub it as fast and hard as she could. She began to grunt as she felt her orgasm rapidly approaching. Her left hand grabbed hold of the headboard, using it as leverage to increase the power of her thrusts.

Jack pulled Phoebe down, pushing her to one side and got up on his knees behind her. He pushed himself back inside and began thrusting into her forcefully. Phoebe buried her face in the bedclothes and screamed out her orgasm, her fingers working the top of her slit as Jack's cock hammered into her from behind.

Jack's orgasm followed shortly after Phoebe's, he pressed himself as deep as he could and let loose a torrent of cum. Phoebe sensed him expand and then begin throbbing as he sprayed his spend inside her. Jack collapsed onto Phoebe's back, still embedded in her, his cock still hard. It had never been like that before, never as frenzied or as animalistic.

Phoebe rolled over and felt Jack pull out of her, she looked down over his body and saw his hard cock still standing up, over the top of his trousers. She saw that her skirt had migrated up her body, her white knickers still pushed to one side, showing her engorged labia. She rolled over and put her head on Jack's chest.

"What's happening to me?" she asked him, "what was this?"

Jack was not sure how to answer, so he did not, he simply bent his neck and kissed the top of Phoebe's head.

"I love you, Jack," she whispered, "no matter what happens, remember that."

**

Maggie and Tom stood at the end of the road on which Aria lived and held hands, for the second day in a row. They were trying to put off their arrival at her house for as long as possible, and both of them were really hoping that the other would call the whole thing off.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to go through with this, Maggie?" asked Tom, "you can still pull out, I'll just take what's coming to me."

"We went through this yesterday, Tom!" replied Maggie, "we'll face this together."

They walked the final hundred yards to Aria's house and rang the doorbell. Maggie was silently hoping that the front door would be answered by Aria's mum again, but she was disappointed as the door opened revealing Aria.

"Tommy, Maggie, do come in!"

Tom and Maggie stepped into the hall and Aria shut the door behind them, and immediately Tom began to unbutton his shirt.

"Good boy, Tommy!" said Aria, "I suggest you follow Tommy's lead, Maggie."

Maggie looked at Tom as he pulled his shirt off, and began to untie his shoelaces.

"You want me to strip here?" Maggie asked, turning to Aria, "I don't think so."

"Oh," replied Aria, "I should tell you the rules! I'll give you the quick version. Rule number one: When we are alone together, you will call me Mistress. Understand?"

Maggie looked at Tom, now naked and kneeling, his clothes neatly folded on the floor beside him. She looked back at Aria.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I understand."

"I'm sorry, what?"

Maggie looked at Aria and realised what she had done wrong.

"Yes, I understand, Mistress."

"Good Maggie, but you didn't follow Rule One, so there will be a punishment for that later."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Maggie.

"Okay, Rule Two: When we are alone together, you will not be wearing clothes," announced Aria, standing directly in front of Maggie.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Maggie, as she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Good girl," said Aria, watching Maggie begin to strip, "seeing as the situation has changed I've decided that we need a third rule, you had better pay attention Tommy. Rule Three: If you earn a punishment, your partner will receive it on your behalf. Do you both understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Tom and Maggie replied together.

Maggie had removed her blouse, skirt, socks and shoes, and was standing in her bra and knickers.

"Maggie," Aria whispered, "unless you want Tom to suffer further, I suggest you finish getting undressed before I return."

Aria walked into the kitchen leaving Tom and Maggie alone for a moment. Maggie quickly stripped off her remaining clothes and knelt beside Tom. Aria returned with a smile on her face. She looked at Maggie and smiled.

"Okay, Maggie," Aria said, pulling Maggie up by her ponytail, "time for me to have a little look at you."

Maggie stood, but she tried to cover as much of herself with her arms and hands as she could. Aria was not pleased and she stepped over to Tom and lifted him up by his hair.

"I told you Maggie," said Aria, gritting her teeth, "Tom gets punished when you disobey me, so this is your fault."

Aria reached into a pocket in her jogging bottoms and pulled out a clothespin, she grasped Tom's left nipple in between her thumb and index finger and then clipped the clothespin onto it. Tom, entirely on instinct, tried to pull away, but quickly got control of himself.

"Now, you get to put the other one on him," said Aria, handing Maggie a clothespin.

Maggie took the clothespin and looked at it.

"I'm sorry Tom," she said, as she clipped it onto his right nipple.

Aria reached into her pocket again and pulled out another clothespin and held it up for Maggie to see.

"Shall we try this again, Maggie?" she asked the naked girl.

Maggie dropped her hands to her sides and waited for the next instruction.

"Hmm, not bad," Aria commented, walking around Maggie, "I can see what Tom sees in you."

Aria turned to Tom and pulled the clothespins off his nipples causing him to gasp as the blood flow returned, she grasped them between her thumbs and fingers and twisted them. Tom stood still for as long as he could but eventually the pain became too much and he began to twist and turn and attempt to get away. As she was torturing Tom, Aria turned to look Maggie in the eye, raising her eyebrows and tilting her head.

"This is what happens Maggie," said Aria, twisting Tom's nipples harder, "this is what happens to Tom when you don't do as you're told, and this is just for minor disobedience, imagine what I'll do if you really piss me off."

Maggie looked at Tom, trying his best to remain silent and still, tears collecting in her eyes.

"Please Aria, please stop," begged Maggie, "I'm sorry."

"Oh dear! You just broke rule one!" exclaimed Aria, "I think we had better move this into the front room and deal with your behaviour issues."

"I'm sorry Ar..Mistress!" begged Maggie, "I'm sorry, please leave him alone!"

Aria released one of Tom's nipples and used her grip on the other to lead him into the front room. Maggie followed behind Tom, and found herself standing in a room dressed with white sheets, they were on the floor and hanging from poles in the corners of the room, giving the impression of an entirely white, square room. In the centre of the white room was a weight bench, and to one side, on a little nesting table, there was a tea tray with a towel covering various items of different shapes and sizes. The only other things in the white space were two cameras on tripods, both pointed at the weight bench.

"Maggie," began Aria, letting go of Tom's nipple and indicating towards the weight bench, "why don't you have a seat."

Maggie did not hesitate for fear of causing more pain to Tom, she sat down on the end of the weight bench. The bench had been set up so that the long segment of the bench's surface was steeply inclined, acting like a high-backed chair. As soon as Maggie sat down, Aria picked something off the tray and then went behind Maggie's back.

Maggie felt first one wrist and then the other wrist grasped and something soft wrapped around them. She tried to bring her hands forward to see what Aria had done, but found that they were now attached to each other behind the back of the bench.

"Let me go Aria!" demanded Maggie, struggling to free her wrists, "what the fuck are you doing?"

"Oh dear," Aria replied calmly, "it seems like you really want to see Tom punished yet again."

"No! Please," begged Maggie, regaining control of herself, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Aria returned to the tray and once again picked up an object, and then turned back to Tom. She indicated for him to kneel down and fixed his hands behind his back with a set of leather cuffs. Aria grabbed Tom by the hair and dragged him towards the bench, he knee-walked as quickly as he could. Once Tom was situated as she wanted, Aria forced his head down until it was resting on Maggie's lap, his chin perched between her knees so he was looking directly at Maggie's stomach.

Maggie could feel Tom's hot breath on her skin, as she waited to see what horror Aria was preparing to unleash on him because of her.

"Please, Mistress," begged Maggie, "I'll take the punishment, do it to me not Tom!"

"You told me you understood the rules," replied Aria, once again standing by the covered tray, "you agreed to follow them and then you broke them. Now, you're trying to persuade me to break the rules for you!"

Aria turned round holding a thin leather belt in her hand and stood beside Tom. Maggie could see what Aria was planning, but Tom, his chin still between Maggie's legs, could not and the first stroke across his buttocks caught him completely by surprise.

The pain was so intense that Tom fell to the side and howled, drawing his knees to his chest and rolling onto his back in an effort to protect himself from further blows.

"Now, now, Tommy," said Aria, her calm and quiet voice more menacing than normal, "you have two more to go, just remember why this is happening and who is responsible for it."

"Please Mistress!" cried Maggie, "please don't do it again, I'll do anything!"

Aria raised an eyebrow and looked at Maggie's pleading face.

"Okay," replied Aria, "I'll make a deal with you, I'll hold off on the final two if you do everything I tell you to without complaint or questions. If you don't, not only will Tom get the final two, he'll get three more in addition, and I'll make you do it."

Maggie looked at Aria, and then at Tom lying on his back on the floor, and then back at Aria.

"Fuck this," said Aria, "get back on your knees Tommy."

Tom rolled onto his front and knee-walked himself back into position in front of Maggie. He lay his head down between Maggie's knees and steeled himself for the second strike.

Maggie saw Aria step backwards, lift her hand and then begin to step into it.

"Stop!" screamed Maggie, "okay, okay!"

Aria stopped mid-swing and smiled.

"Good, but you broke Rule One yet again," she stated.

The belt whipped up into the air, then came whistling down and struck Tom across the buttocks with a loud slap. Once again Tom cried out, but this time he kept his position.

"I agree! I agree! Stop!" cried Maggie desperately, tears running down her cheeks, "I'm sorry!"

Aria lifted the belt again, and was about to begin another swing when Maggie interrupted her.

"I'm sorry, Mistress! I'm sorry, Mistress, please stop!" she begged, having realised what she had done wrong.

Aria smiled and returned the belt to the tray. She looked at Tom's butt, the two strokes had raised angry red welts, however, they had not broken the skin. Aria pushed a finger into one of the stripes causing Tom to jump in pain.

"Ouch!" she said, sucking in a breath between her teeth, "just remember who you have to thank for those, Tommy."

Aria moved around the bench, behind Maggie and lowered the backrest so that she was laying flat on her back. Maggie looked around and tried to determine what Aria was up to but the way her wrists were bound, now underneath the benchtop, prevented her from lifting her shoulders enough to turn her head to see. Aria unclipped Tom's wrists and re-clipped them in front of him.

"Okay, Tom," Aria began, "time for Maggie to enjoy herself a little, not too much though. Put your mouth and hands to work, but make sure she doesn't come, or else someone's getting punished."

Tom nodded and pushed his head between Maggie's legs, his mouth enveloping her sex and his tongue sweeping up and down her slit. It did not take long for Tom's actions to begin to have an effect, Maggie's hips began to lift up, trying to increase the pressure Tom's mouth was exerting, her toes began to grip and release the carpet and her breathing deepened.

Whilst Maggie and Tom were distracted, Aria visited the two cameras to make sure that they were running, and then she returned to the tray and pulled a wand vibrator out from under the towel. Aria knelt down close to Maggie and held the wand so that the bound girl could see it.

"It's amazing what you can order online, isn't it?" she whispered into Maggie's ear, "now, I don't know if you've ever used one of these babies before but, and I'm speaking from personal experience, you're going to have to try really, really fucking hard not to come. Because, if you come without permission, poor little Tommy is going to get punished again, and I'm not going to make any more deals with you, he'll get the full punishment."

Aria turned on the wand and applied it to one of Maggie's nipples, instantly drawing a cry from Maggie and causing the nipple to stiffen to a point. She switched to the other nipple, eliciting a similar reaction. Aria began to move the head of the wand down over Maggie's tight abdomen, lightly dragging the head of the wand between the points of Maggie's pelvis and her mons. Everytime the head came into contact with the bony prominences of Maggie's pelvis, the vibrations were transmitted deep inside her body causing her to moan loudly and arch her back.

Tom slowed his ministrations, worried that Maggie was approaching the cliff face and that he would pay for it. He kept his lips in contact with her folds, but pulled his tongue back. His backside was still sore, he could feel the blood flowing to the welts Aria had put there with the belt and he really did not want to have that happen again.

Maggie felt Tom pull his tongue away from her, and she found herself shifting her hips in an attempt to get it back into contact with her clitoris. Aria's wand was driving her crazy, she had never experienced anything other than her little Poundshop bullet vibrator and the wand was far more powerful, added to that Aria seemed to hit spots that sent the vibrations deep within her body causing totally alien sensations, and making it incredibly difficult to prevent herself from coming. Maggie watched Aria as she moved the wand over her lower abdomen, she saw the look of intense concentration on the other girl's face, her tongue poking out of the corner of her mouth as she worked hard to drive up her arousal and torment. Aria hit another spot that Maggie was unaware of, causing a sharp intake of breath and her back to arch, forcing her pelvis up as if someone had pulled her upwards with a wire through her bellybutton. She closed her eyes and focused on controlling her orgasm, desperate not to come and cause Tom to suffer further.

Aria was surprised at Maggie's reaction to the wand, and she was tempted to turn it up and make the girl come, and then mete out some rough punishment, but she had a plan and wanted Maggie on the edge for as long as possible. She turned off the wand and pulled Tom's head back by his hair so that he was upright and away from Maggie's sex. Aria smiled as she watched Maggie continue to writhe, as her body sought out the stimulation that had just been removed until she opened her eyes to see what was happening.