Jack and Phoebe Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it seems you enjoyed that, almost too much," remarked Aria, with a laugh, "better give you a chance to cool down a bit, I have further plans for you. But for now, I think your boyfriend needs some attention."

Aria lifted the bench back so that it was inclined and Maggie was once again sitting upright. She unclipped Maggie's wrists and pushed the girl up and off the bench. Maggie stood for a moment on wobbly legs, she could feel her arousal running down the insides of her thighs and she was tempted to finish herself off quickly whilst her hands were unbound, but she regained her composure and simply stood and watched as Aria manoeuvred Tom onto the bench and clipped his hands behind the backrest.

"Time for you to pay Tom back," said Aria, pushing Maggie to her knees in front of Tom, "don't let him come though."

Maggie nodded and took hold of Tom's soft cock in her hands, before raising herself high enough that she was able to get him into her mouth. She had never sucked a soft cock before, she was used to them being ready for action by the point that they were in her mouth, so it was a new experience. She worked her tongue around his glans, and then pulled him out and used her thumb on his frenulum and very quickly Tom was erect and throbbing in her hands. Now dealing with a penis in the condition that she was used to, Maggie went to work and was soon bobbing her head in Tom's lap.

"Don't you dare come," Aria whispered in Tom's ear, "it would be very bad for Maggie, I have plans for you and your dick."

Aria revisited the tray and, having retrieved an object, knelt behind Maggie. Maggie was entirely preoccupied with servicing Tom's erection, she was completely unaware of Aria's presence behind her and so the sudden penetration of her anus by Aria's lubricated finger took her entirely by surprise.

Maggie's head popped up and off Tom's cock, and she cried out, in shock and pain as Aria roughly forced a digit into her rectum, she was, however, grateful that Aria had used lube. As suddenly as her finger had arrived it disappeared, only for it to be replaced seconds later by something cold, hard and much larger.

"Fuck!" Maggie cried out, as Aria pushed the cold steel plug into her, "Ow!"

The intruder brought tears to her eyes, but she maintained enough sense to know that resisting Aria would result in something much worse. Eventually, the widest section of the plug passed through her sphincters and her rectum sucked in the plug until the flared base prevented further ingress. Once it was seated, Maggie realised that it was no longer painful, just an extremely strange sensation, both cold and heavy as well as filling. She took a deep breath and then returned to Tom's cock.

Aria reached around Maggie's waist and unclipped her wrists, and re-clipped them behind her back, forcing Maggie to give Tom a hands-free blowjob. Tom and Maggie did not notice Aria leave the room and then return momentarily.

Aria picked up the vibrating wand and stood behind Maggie. She clicked the wand on and touched it to the plug that was embedded in Maggie's anus, causing Maggie to rise up on her knees in shock at the stimulation.

Maggie was shocked by the application of the wand to the buttplug, the stimulation of her rectum and anus was beyond anything she had previously experienced and she found her legs pushing her upright, like a meerkat sentry, completely outside of her conscious control. She had just recovered from that new sensation when her head was roughly grabbed and she had Tom's hard cock forced into her throat, triggering her gag reflex and making her think she was going to suffocate. When she finally managed to get the cock out of her mouth and recover from the attack of violent retching, the plug in her arse started buzzing and she felt like she had had a cattleprod jammed into her butt.

Aria grabbed Maggie by the hair and pulled her back to Tom's cock, once again pushing her down until her nose was buried in Tom's pubes. Again, Maggie started to gag, but this time Aria did not let her up, she held her in place as she began to retch. Once more Aria touched the wand to the plug and let go of Maggie's head, and Maggie struggled and finally managed to push upwards off Tom's erection and then she fell sideways gasping for air, streams of saliva flowing out of her mouth.

"What's the code to unlock your phone, Maggie?" Aria asked.

Maggie was too busy gasping for air and coughing and so she did not hear the question. Aria increased the level of vibration in the wand and touched it to Maggie's plug again. Maggie's body twitched, her legs jerked out behind her and she twisted round trying to move the plug away from Aria's reach, she ended up face up on the floor but with her hands tied behind her back her body was twisted awkwardly.

"What's the code to unlock your phone, Maggie?" Aria asked, once again.

Maggie shook her head, refusing to answer the question.

"Wrong answer!"

Aria clicked the wand off and stood up.

Maggie was just beginning to recover from the second round of forced deep throating when she heard Aria's question. She silently cursed herself for not deleting Jack's photos, but was grateful that Tom had suggested she turn on the passcode. She looked Aria in the eye and shook her head in defiance.

Aria was not really surprised at Maggie's refusal, but there was plenty of time to change her mind. Aria walked behind the bench and pulled out the bar holding the backrest upright and carefully let it down until it was flat, forcing Tom to lie on his back. She looked down along Tom's body and saw his erection pointing up between his legs, angry and red. She walked down beside Tom, running her fingertips lightly over his body, causing goosebumps to rise across the skin of his torso, until she got to his groin.

Tom felt Aria's fingers caress his skin the length of his body, the touch was light, just the tips of her fingers and he had to clench his fists tightly to control his reaction. He watched Aria carefully, he had just witnessed what she did to Maggie, and he was acutely aware that she had been ignoring him for a while. His suspicions were validated when Aria pulled something out of her pocket and then took his cock in her hand. He realised what she was doing when he felt the tight sensation of the silicone ring being stretched over his manhood. She rolled it quickly down his shaft and then the part Tom knew was coming and was fighting his instinct to struggle because he knew that that would just make it worse. Aria was rough with him as she grabbed his balls and forced the ring over and behind his scrotum. Tom felt as if his cock had swollen up even more, and he could feel it throbbing, it even seemed to have darkened in colour.

Maggie sat up on the floor, she had somewhat recovered from her previous treatment and she watched as Aria grabbed hold of her boyfriend's dick and balls. She was intrigued as to what Aria was planning to do, and it was only when the rubbery band was finally in place that she realised what it was for. Maggie was wondering what torment Aria had in store for Tom and was surprised when Aria walked over to her and grasped the back of her head by her hair.

Aria lifted Maggie to her feet by her hair, she was careful not to hurt her too much because she knew that that would, counter-intuitively, only strengthen the other girl's resolve. She led Maggie to the bench and directed her to straddle Tom's abdomen, and once her leg was over Tom, she took hold of his cock and directed straight into Maggie.

Maggie swung her leg over Tom's prone body, and felt Aria's hand on her shoulder as she settled into position. She looked down and saw Aria's fist wrapped around Tom and guiding him to her pussy whilst she sat down on his lap. Tom's cock sank into her and after all the teasing of earlier it not only sank into her without effort, it was welcome after all the torment that Aria had subjected her to.

Aria unclipped Maggie's wrists, and pushed her so that she was laying flat on top of Tom's chest, whereupon she re-clipped the wrists so that Maggie was forced to hug Tom and could not raise herself up from this position.

Aria stood back and took a look at her handiwork. She had Tom on the bench, his hands bound behind his back under the bench and Maggie laying on his chest with her hands bound beneath the bench too. She watched Maggie subtly shifting her hips up and down, trying to stimulate herself and thinking that she would not notice. This brought a smile to Aria's face, her effort to break Maggie was proceeding as planned.

"Now, same warning," Aria said, "if either of you come there will be big trouble for both of you!"

Tom looked into Maggie's eyes, he knew from past experience that the band around his cock was going to do a pretty good job keeping his orgasm in check, but he was worried about Maggie, she had been hovering very close to the edge for a while and he did not think it would take much to send her over.

Aria picked up the wand and switched it on. She held the buzzing globe on the end of the wand to the plug sticking out of Maggie. Both Maggie and Tom seemed to jump as they were suddenly subjected to the strong stimulation from the wand through the metal buttplug. Maggie cried out and Tom groaned loudly as Maggie began to struggle to end her plug's contact with the wand.

"Fuck!" cried Maggie, "please!"

"You know exactly what I want," replied Aria.

Tom watched as Aria turned around and removed her jogging bottoms and sweatshirt. She was left just wearing a pair of knickers with what looked like a climbing harness over the top of it. Tom recognised it instantly as the strap-on harness from the other evening, the one with which she had used when she had mercilessly sodomised him, the memory of that caused him to clench his anus tightly. He saw that she did not currently have anything attached to the holder at the front of the harness, and so he hoped it was just a threat, but in the back of his mind he knew that she was going to use it on one or both of them.

"Fuck!" Maggie cried out again, as Aria buzzed the plug in her arse a second time, "please Mistress!"

"What is the passcode to your phone," replied Aria, craning her neck so that she could look Maggie in the eye as she applied the wand to the buttplug.

Aria was beginning to enjoy herself, she had wondered what the effect of the wand on the buttplug was going to be, she had planned on subjecting Jasmine to it the other evening. She had taken pity on her friend after Tom absolutely destroyed her arse, Maggie, however, was getting no such favours from Aria. Maggie was going to experience the full extent of her twisted imagination, and she would eventually tell Aria what she wanted to know.

Maggie felt the plug in her bum vibrate ferociously again. It sent what felt like lightning bolts straight through her rectum and anus that then shot up her spine causing all the muscles they passed through to contract, arching her back and neck. She could not control herself, she struggled painfully to get away, she could feel the burn beginning in the muscles of her back, abdomen, arms and thighs as they all tensed up until Aria removed the source of her torment. She was also fighting hard against an ever growing orgasm, she could feel it building and it was only her willpower and her ability to tense the muscles of her pelvic floor that enabled her to keep it at bay, but every time Aria touched that vibrator to the plug she came closer to losing control of those muscles.

Aria fetched a dildo from the tray and attached it to the harness she was wearing. She stroked it as she walked around to Tom's head, making sure that both he and Maggie could see it.

"Remember this Tom?" she asked, "I think you and Jasmine had some fun with it the other day."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Tom, nodding.

"I think you need to open up," said Aria, "you're on lube duty."

Tom opened his mouth and Aria pushed the dildo in slowly until it hit the back of his mouth. Tom gagged, Aria pulled back slightly, waited for him to finish choking and then pushed in again. When Tom gagged again, Aria pushed further trying to cram the dildo down his throat. Tom began to retch, so Aria withdrew it completely, pulling ribbons of thick saliva with it. The saliva ran over Tom's face, into his eyes and up into his hair. He coughed and tried to catch his breath, gasping and still choking.

"Tommy, this is not good enough," Aria taunted, "Maggie needs you to be strong!"

"What does that mean?" asked Maggie.

"Oh Maggie,you are so sweet," replied Aria, "if you don't know, it's probably best that it remains a surprise."

Tom dropped his head and, without saying anything, opened his mouth. Aria pushed her dildo into his mouth, and when she saw Tom push his tongue out, she thrust it in as quickly as she could. She managed to sink the entire length into Tom's throat before he began to choke and gag. Aria pulled it out halfway and then pushed it back all the way again. Tom's eyes were bulging, the veins in his neck were popping up and his face was turning bright red when Aria finally took pity on him and withdrew her fake phallus from his mouth. Aria looked down and saw that the dildo was thoroughly coated in the thick, slimy saliva from deep in Tom's throat, she smiled and walked around the bench and stood between Tom's legs.

Maggie was trying to look over her shoulder and see what Aria was doing when she felt the wand pressed against her plug again. However, before she could react Aria yanked the plug from her and she felt something else take its place. Maggie realised what was happening too late to do anything to prevent it.

"No!" Maggie cried out, "please don't!"

Aria said nothing as she slowly sank the dildo into Maggie's arse. Maggie struggled, trying to escape, but all she managed to do was to writhe on Tom's cock whilst Aria slid the dildo into her.

Aria finally felt her groin pressed up tight against Maggie's buttocks, the dildo totally buried in Maggie's rectum. She pulled out slowly, her movements accompanied by Maggie's wailing. After setting up a slow rhythm, she watched as Maggie's anus began to relax allowing her to up her tempo, and it was not long before she was hammering into Maggie. Aria was taken by surprise when Maggie appeared to push backwards against her, so she stopped thrusting and raised an eyebrow when Maggie continued the thrusting herself. Maggie Sullivan was fucking her own arse on her strap-on dildo, Aria could not believe it.

"Fuck me, Tom!" exclaimed Aria, watching Maggie continue to thrust backwards forcefully smacking her buttocks into Aria's thighs, "looks like your girlfriend is a bit of a fiend for anal, I suppose I should congratulate you, she's a keeper!"

Maggie was grunting along with her thrusts now, the combination of the dildo in her arse and Tom's cock in her pussy was too much stimulation and she was edging herself dangerously close to a massive orgasm.

"Ooh! Can't have you coming just yet!" said Aria, sensing Maggie's impending climax and pulling the dildo out of Maggie and quickly replacing it with the plug.

"No!" cried Maggie, "please, Mistress! Please let me come!"

"I think you know what I want," replied Aria, "you can come when you give me what I want!"

Maggie struggled against Tom's chest, trying to get his cock to move inside her and take her over the edge, but all she managed to do was increase her frustration.

Maggie was pulled off Tom's chest by Aria and she dropped to the ground and watched as Tom was freed too. Her hands were free for the first time in what seemed like ages and as soon as she saw Aria turn her back she slipped her right hand between her legs and began to strum the little button that had been so painfully erect for so long. She could feel the edge rapidly approaching but she was rudely pulled back to reality by Tom's scream. She opened her eyes and saw Aria standing behind Tom with the belt in her hand.

"Naughty Maggie," smirked Aria, bringing the belt smartly across Tom's backside a second time, "you know that when you don't follow the rules, Tom suffers!"

The belt struck Tom a third time and, although he did his best not to, he cried out again and he fell to the ground.

Aria lifted Maggie from behind and handed her a harness just like the one she was wearing.

"Time for you to take some responsibility for your actions," whispered Aria, "my arm's tired, so you can give Tom his punishment."

Maggie turned and looked at Aria and then at the harness, she hesitated momentarily before pulling it up her legs. Aria reached down and adjusted the various belts so that the straps were tight against Maggie's groin, hips and waist. When she was happy that the harness was fitted properly, Aria reached behind herself to the tray and picked up a dildo. Maggie gasped when she saw the dildo that Aria intended her to use, it was considerably longer and much, much thicker than the one she had just experienced. Aria pulled Maggie closer and inserted the dildo into the holder on the harness.

Maggie looked down at the large flesh-coloured, realistically-modelled rubber phallus sticking straight out from her crotch. Small movements of her hips caused the dildo to sway and bob, and she could feel its weight pushing against the top of her slit. She reached down and touched the silicone penis, the small movement this caused forced the base to press deliciously against her clitoris.

Tom's vision exploded into stars as the belt struck him completely unawares. He had been standing quietly, enjoying being upright once again after so long on his back on the bench, his erection was starting to ache and he was hoping he would be able to take the ring off his genitals soon, when he felt the belt bite explosively into his buttocks. He heard Aria speak, but could not make out the words over the high pitched tinnitus-like whine in his ears, as a second stripe erupted across his backside. He dropped to his knees and pushed his forehead into the carpet in a vain attempt to escape the pain as he felt the third strike. The skin of his buttocks was on fire, throbbing and burning, he was scared to reach back, fearing that his hand would return covered with blood from the wounds he imagined Aria had just inflicted on him.

Aria used her foot to push Tom's knees apart and pushed her hand into the small of his back, forcing his red-striped buttocks to push backwards and up. She signalled for Maggie to kneel behind Tom, and watched as the desperate-to-come girl did as she was told. Aria poured a generous amount of lubricant into Tom's crack and watched as it trickled down and dripped from his scrotum onto the carpet.

"I suggest you get that worked in," she said to Maggie, indicating towards the lube that was puddling on the floor beneath Tom, "Tom'll thank you for it later."

Maggie nodded and then ran her finger down between Tom's buttocks until she found his anus.

"I'm sorry, Tom," she whimpered, as she pushed her middle finger all the way into him, "I'm sorry."

Tom's head popped up, but he had grown used to this sort of treatment, so after the initial surprise, he just dropped his head and focused on relaxing his muscular ring. Maggie began to push and pull her finger, in and out, and soon she started to feel his anus relax so she added a second finger. She also discovered a patch inside that had a slightly different texture, and noticed that Tom seemed to react whenever she touched it.

Aria was watching Maggie finger Tom, impressed with Tom's ability to take things in his arse without a fuss. She thought back to the evening she had spent fucking Tom with that very dildo and the way he had taken it. She wondered if there had been any chance that Tom could have picked Jack instead of Maggie, if he had thought about it at all. She smiled, the thought of Jack fucking Tom sent a naughty thrill through her.