Jack and Phoebe Ch. 13

Story Info
Maggie, Tom and Jack play together whilst Phoebe has guests.
14k words
4.75
2.7k
1
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains some male-male bisexual content, if you wish to skip it you can, chapter 14, the final chapter of this story, will still make sense.

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 13

Jack was woken early on Saturday morning by the phone, it was the landline, which meant it could only be someone calling for his parents. He could make out the rough gist of the conversation because his mother's voice got progressively louder and more excited as the call went on. Jack got himself up, dressed and headed down to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Your aunt has hurt her leg," announced his mother as Jack walked into the kitchen, "took a fall at the gym of all places!"

"Oh, is she going to be okay?" asked Jack, reaching for the bread to make some toast.

"Yes, she'll be fine, the hospital said it was just a nasty sprain," answered his mum, "but she can't get a refund on her spa weekend that she had booked and fully paid for and as she now can't go so she's given the tickets to your dad and I!"

"Oh that's brilliant, is it today?"

"Yeah, we'll have to leave as soon as possible as it'll probably take about five hours to drive there, although I'm sure your dad will try to do it quicker."

Jack took his toast and a cup of tea into the front room and sat and watched some TV whilst eating.

**

Maggie was helping her mother finish packing a small suitcase with enough clothes and toiletries for a short weekend away.

"Are you sure you're taking enough?" Maggie asked, "you could take another suitcase, y'know."

"Yes, it'll be fine, we will be wearing bathrobes most of the time or naked!" her mother replied.

Maggie shuddered at the thought of her parents galavanting around naked, and the things that they might get up to dressed that way.

"Maggie, we trust you and your brother to behave whilst we are away. The booking that your aunt made is for two nights, so we will be back by mid-afternoon on Monday," she said, looking at Maggie and smiling, "if you want to have a take-away for tea tonight I've left some money in the drawer in the kitchen with the menus, there's more than enough for the two of you. You can find things to eat on Sunday, there's plenty in the cupboards."

"Yes, Mum," Maggie replied, nodding along with the instructions, "we'll behave, you just have a nice time."

"We will!"

Maggie's mother picked up the suitcase and carried it out of the room and down the stairs with Maggie in tow. She put the suitcase down by the front door and wandered towards the kitchen looking for her husband.

"Have you seen where your dad is, Dear?" she asked Jack, sticking her head through the doorway to the front room.

"He's probably in the car," replied Jack, turning his head and watching his mother disappear towards the kitchen, "programming his GPS, you know how much he loves it."

"Oh, your father and that thing!" she said whilst collecting some bottled water from the refrigerator, "ever since you and your brother got it for his birthday last year he can't help fiddling with it!"

"I'll take the suitcase to the car for you!" offered Maggie, who had followed her mother into the kitchen whilst trying her best to hurry her parents' departure along, "I can check if Dad is out there at the same time."

Maggie left the kitchen and carried the suitcase out of the front door and to the back of the car, putting it in the boot. She walked around the car, climbed into the front passenger seat and kissed her father's cheek.

"Mum's looking for you!" she told him, "I think she wants to leave now."

"I've just finished programming the route in," he replied, smiling at his daughter, "shouldn't take more than 4 hours to get there, if the traffic's not too bad, of course. Though this should steer us around the worst of the delays."

"Brilliant," said Maggie, "I hope you two have a lovely time."

"Thanks Maggie," replied her father, "and don't get up to too much mischief whilst we're gone."

"We won't!" she laughed.

"You know, I have absolutely no idea how many beers there are in the fridge," he said with a wink, "I'll just have to buy some more when we get back."

Maggie giggled and jumped out of the car as she saw her mother approaching.

"Drive safely, Dad!" she said as she made way for her mother to climb in.

Maggie's mother put a big bottle of water in the glove compartment and then did her seatbelt up. Maggie kissed her on the cheek through the open window and then retreated to the front door to wave them off.

She watched her parents in the car as it pulled away from the house. The moment the car had disappeared from view she pulled her phone from her pocket and texted Tom, inviting him over.

**

Jack was lying on his bed scrolling through the football reports, the matches would not kick off until three, but the pundits' opinions and predictions were already flowing in. There was a knock on his door and then Maggie's head appeared.

"The parents have gone," she announced, "I've invited Tom round, are you going to go round to Phoebe's or is she going to come here?"

"No," Jack replied without lifting his eyes from his phone, "she's got to do something with her mum or dad this afternoon, so I was just planning on staying here and watching the football results come in or if I can find a stream on the web watching whatever match I can find."

"Okay," she said as she shut his door.

**

About an hour later the doorbell rang. Maggie answered it and ushered Tom in quietly. She pulled him into the front room and kissed him on the cheek. They sat on the sofa, Maggie resting her head on Tom's chest.

"Are you parents really away until Monday?" asked Tom.

Maggie nodded and kissed Tom gently on the lips.

"Is Jack at home?"

"Yeah, but he's promised to stay out of our way, he's watching the football or something."

"Ooh, what match?" asked Tom with a cheeky smile.

Maggie thumped him in the arm, stuck her tongue out at him and put her head back on his chest.

"I suppose we need to talk about yesterday," whispered Tom, "how are you?"

"I don't want to talk about it," replied Maggie, "I want to forget about it, I want to do things that will take my mind off what happened."

Maggie thought back to the previous evening's activities with Aria, and the unbelievable orgasm she experienced, and then she remembered giving Aria her passcode. A tear formed in her eye and she pushed her head harder into Tom's chest. She felt guilty, and yet there was a part of her that wanted to do it all again, she would never admit to that though.

Tom stroked her back, enjoying the closeness with his girlfriend. He was in no rush to do anything other than spend time with Maggie, and he was more than happy to sit here with her.

Maggie ran her hand down Tom's side and down onto his thigh. She leant up and kissed him.

"How're you?" she asked, "you know, where Aria hit you."

"There's some bruising, it's a little sore," he replied, "I'll live."

"I should probably tend to your wounds," she said with a little smile, "I feel responsible for them, so the least I can do is make sure that they are healing properly."

Tom looked into Maggie's eyes and smiled and then kissed her forehead.

"You're not responsible," he reassured her, "that mad bint, Aria, is. She's properly mental. I can't wait until we are free of her."

"I still want to nurse you back to full strength," she replied, "let's go upstairs."

Maggie pulled Tom up the stairs and into her room. She pushed the door, and then turned to Tom.

"I had better examine your wounds," she said, "see what the extent of the damage is and what kind of treatment you'll need."

Tom smiled and undid his belt and turned to face away from Maggie. Maggie knelt down behind him and pulled his trousers and underwear down around his ankles. She looked at his buttocks and saw the stripes Aria had given him. The welts had gone down and were no longer red, but they were beginning to turn purple and they still looked painful.

"Oh Tom!" exclaimed Maggie, "these look terrible! I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay," Tom consoled her, "they don't actually hurt unless you pr..ouch!"

Maggie pushed her finger into one of the bruises.

"Sorry!" she said, "I better kiss it better!"

Maggie kissed the bruise she had pressed and followed it up by pressing and then kissing another one. Tom watched Maggie in the mirror whilst alternating between wincing and laughing.

.

"You know, that's not the only place that Aria hurt me," said Tom.

"Oh," Maggie replied, "where else needs attention from my magic lips?"

"Well," he said, turning round, and pointing to his testicles, "she really hurt me here."

"You poor baby," she whispered, placing a series of gentle kisses on his scrotum, "anywhere else?"

Tom pointed to his semi-erect penis with an eyebrow raised.

"Ahh, you think I was born yesterday?" replied Maggie, pushing him back.

Maggie stood up and began to pull Tom's t-shirt up, but let it go when it completely covered his head. She pulled it tight so that she could see the outline of his features through the stretched cotton fabric.

"Ooh," she whispered in his ear, "I could do all sorts to you like this!"

Tom wrestled his way out, ridding himself of the shirt before grabbing Maggie's wrists. In one move he held her arms out and used the shirt to bind her wrists, lifting them above her head.

"Ooh," he mocked, "now I could do all sorts to you!"

Maggie moaned, the restraints brought back the memories of her treatment at the hands of Aria the previous evening and the photos of Phoebe she had been obsessing over all week. She struggled, not enough to really escape, but enough that it gave the impression that she was unwilling and resisting his advances.

"Oh no!" she said, breathlessly, "I'll have to do whatever you force me to, you're much too strong for me!"

She could feel how aroused she was and she really hoped that Tom would play along.

Tom lifted her wrists until she was forced onto tiptoes and steered her so she was stood beside the bed. He spun her around and, after pulling her wrists behind her head, pushed her face first onto the bed. He pulled up the back of her sundress exposing her underwear-clad bottom and lightly traced her buttocks with his fingertips through the fabric. Maggie felt little bolts of electricity shooting up her spine and she was sure that her underwear were now soaked with her excitement.

**

Jack was still lying on his bed flicking between football blogs and message boards on his phone when he heard Maggie giggling in her room followed by a thump. Jack jumped out of bed to investigate what the noise was. He opened his bedroom door and saw that Maggie's door, across from his, was slightly ajar. He could hear Maggie and Tom talking and he heard Maggie moaning.

As quietly as he could he stepped over to Maggie's door and crouched down before slowly poking his head around. Immediately he saw Tom's naked back, and the strange series of bruises on his buttocks and Maggie bent over her bed with the back of her dress pulled up revealing her underwear. He watched silently as Tom pulled Maggie's knickers down to her knees, her firm little butt cheeks coming into view and causing Jack to harden in his trousers.

Tom let go of Maggie's wrists and was pleased when she gave no indication that she would move them from their current position, tied together by his T-shirt, behind her neck. He knelt down behind her and pushed his face between her cheeks. Maggie gasped when she felt his tongue snake out and push through her folds. Tom felt her widen her stance, giving him freer access between her legs.

Jack decided that his vantage point was too risky and so he quietly retreated back to his bedroom, quietly closed the door and sat down at his desk. He opened up his photo folder on his laptop and found the photos he and Stephanie had taken of Phoebe's submission the previous weekend.

**

Tom lay next to the naked Maggie, she had her arm across his chest and was tracing circles on his belly with the tip of her finger. She propped herself up on an elbow and looked Tom in the eye.

"Remember when you told me about what Aria was doing to you?" she asked, quietly.

"Only too well, you don't know how relieved I am that you forgave me for what I almost did to you," he replied, stroking her hair.

"There's one part of what you said that I've not been able to stop thinking about," she whispered, "something you said that I found so superhot that I've been dreaming about it."

"Oh?" asked Tom, "is it something you'd like to try out yourself?"

"Yes, in a way" she replied, "something that if you do, in exchange I promise I will do whatever you ask me to do, whatever you ask, no matter what, I'll do it without questioning it, complaining about it or even hesitating."

Tom smiled, he had a few ideas of things he would like to do to Maggie and have her do to him.

"Okay," he paused, "what's the thing that I mentioned that you think is superhot?"

"Well," she began, "and you've got to promise not to freak out."

"It's okay!" he replied, "After the things that Aria has had me do, fuck, the things that she's got video of me doing or having done to me, I don't think there's anything I would freak out over."

Tom rolled onto his side and propped his head up on an arm. He was intrigued as to what Maggie was going to ask him to do, and he felt himself start to get hard again in anticipation.

Maggie glanced down and saw Tom's reinvigorated erection and a smile spread across her face. She reached down and took his now swelling member in her free hand and slowly began to stroke him. Maggie leant forward and kissed Tom on the lips, and then kissed his cheek.

Tom groaned, the kisses and the stroking were having an effect on him. Maggie kissed his neck and then licked his ear lobe.

"You said Aria wanted photos and video of you having sex with one of the Sullivan twins," she whispered in his ear.

Tom nodded, wondering where she was going with this.

"What if I hadn't agreed to go out with you?" she asked, sucking his ear lobe into her mouth briefly, "what would you have done then?"

Tom spluttered slightly, the question was one that he had actually wrestled with before he had asked Maggie out, and he knew exactly what the answer was. He looked Maggie directly in the eye, trying to judge what she wanted him to say.

"So?" asked Maggie, kissing him again and stroking him a little quicker. She noticed that he had become a little harder when she asked him the question, as if there was not as much reluctance there as she had imagined there would be.

"Maggie, I don't know," he managed to get out before Maggie kissed him again, this time forcing her tongue into his mouth.

"I bet you do know," she teased, "I bet you spent ages thinking about it, and I bet that the thought of the back up plan made you really hard!"

She lightly bit his earlobe.

"Fuck!" Tom cried, the sudden pain in his ear getting muddled up by the delicious feeling of the teasingly gentle handjob he was receiving, "just tell me what you want Maggie!"

"Okay, for a start I want us both to go to Jack's room," she paused to take a deep breath, before blurting out, "and then I'll watch while you blow him."

"Err," Tom gulped, "what if Jack isn't into that sort of thing?"

"Oh," she whispered, accompanying it with another lick of his ear, and noticing that Tom had not actually said he would not do it, "I'm sure he'll get into it."

"Maggie!" he pleaded, pushing her back slightly so that he could see her face, "why?"

"I told you, it'd be superhot," she said, "and, if you do that, who knows what might happen next!"

She raised her eyebrow and smiled at him. She was not entirely sure he would go through with it, but she was hopeful. The idea of the three of them playing around together was something that she really wanted to experience, and if it included Tom and Jack playing with each other, that was even better.

Tom rolled onto his back, his cock still rock hard, still being gently ministered to by Maggie. Tom had never thought of his best friend as anything other than as his best friend until Aria had put the idea into his head and, as he had had to ponder the various outcomes of Aria's blackmail, he had put quite a bit of thought into what would happen if he had had to go down that route. Whilst considering what he would have to do to actually make it happen, going from best friends to doing that, Tom had found the idea more and more arousing. After all the things that Aria had made him do to himself, or done to him, he really did not have any objections on the mechanics front, his only worry was that Jack would react badly and he would lose his best friend and possibly his girlfriend too.

Tom rolled onto his front, forcing Maggie to let go of his cock. He turned to face her, so that he could look her straight in the eye.

"Okay, I'll do it," he said, "but if Jack objects or kicks up a fuss of any kind, you have to immediately admit that it was all your idea. Deal?"

"Deal," she replied with a big smile, "can we do it now?"

Tom rolled out of bed, his erection at no risk of going down. Maggie got out of the bed and took his hand and began pulling him towards the door.

"Hold on," he complained, "shouldn't we put on some clothes?"

"You can if you want, but I'm not going to," she replied, "in fact, put on your shirt and boxers and wait here, I'll go and check on Jack."

She walked to the door, and crossed the hall, opening Jack's door without knocking and stepping inside. Tom pulled his T-shirt and boxers on and sat on the bed and wondered how Jack was going to react.

**

Jack was flicking through the photos of Phoebe on his laptop, idly stroking himself through his trousers. He was just thinking about freeing his erection and doing a little more to relieve himself, when his door opened and a naked Maggie strode in and closed it behind herself.

"What the fuck, Maggie?" he asked quietly, "what if Tom saw you come in here like that?"

Maggie smiled and then noticed his erection tenting the front of his trousers, provoking a raised eyebrow.

"That for me?" she asked, pointing to Jack's groin, "listen, I want to do something but you have to be really cool, and if you do this for me, I will do whatever you want in return. What. Ever. You. Want."

"I don't know Maggie," he replied, "what is it that you want me to do?"

"No!" she responded, "you don't get to know that, you agree to doing whatever I ask you to do and you do it, and then I reward you in ways you cannot imagine, refuse to do it or renege and whatever this is that has been happening between us is over for good. We just go back to being normal brother and sister, all this goes away, forever."

"Whoa!" Jack said, his hands going up in protest, "Maggie!"

"Yes, Jack. You do this or we never do anything," she paused, and then did a twirl in front of him, "and you never see any of this, ever again!"

"Fine," he gave in, "I'll do whatever you want."

"Fantastic!" she said, bending down and giving him a kiss on the cheek, "I promise, whatever happens just go with it and I will really make it worth your while later."

She opened his door and he watched her naked bottom bounce out before returning a moment later with a partially dressed Tom. He swung his chair side to side as he watched Tom nervously walk in.

"Alright, Jack?" asked Tom, his face bright red.

"Yeah, you?" replied Jack, as he caught sight of the large, cock-shaped bulge in Tom's boxer shorts.

Maggie grabbed Jack's hands and pulled him out of his chair. He stood, looking at Tom, totally embarrassed to be with his naked twin sister and his partially dressed best friend, both of them sporting noticeable erections. Maggie grabbed hold of Jack's t-shirt and pulled it over his head and off, and then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Jack stepped out of his trousers and was left standing there in just his boxer briefs, which were tented out, just like Tom's.