Jack and Phoebe Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally crawled over the prone form of Stephanie, doing her best to not be thrown off by the bound girl's twitching and writhing. Once her hips were level with Stephanie's buttocks she took hold of the fake cock with her hand and aimed it down at Stephanie's recently vacated anus. Sally carefully inserted the head of the dildo into Stephanie, finding that it popped through her ring without much effort. She gave a small thrust, pushing about an inch into Stephanie's rectum, and then pulled it out so that just the head of the fake cock remained embedded. The movement drew a loud groan from Stephanie. Sally gave another similar thrust, and then a third and it was on the third thrust that she felt Stephanie push back against her slightly, just enough to increase the depth of the penetration by about an inch. Deciding that Stephanie was ready, Sally put her hands on the bed either side of Stephanie, lifting her own hips slightly and then pushed the dildo all the way home. The rapid, deep, unexpected penetration caused Stephanie to issue a panicked shriek and thrash about on the bed trying to escape the sudden intrusion. Now fully embedded and laying flat on Stephanie's back, Sally rotated her hips slightly, triggering another round of shrieks and writhing. Realising that she needed more purchase, Sally allowed her knees to spread and straddle Stephanie's hips, so that now she found herself on all fours with just the dildo as the sole point of contact with Stephanie.

Phoebe watched as Sally invaded Stephanie's arse. She thought about taking a souvenir photo for Stephanie of her anal virginity being taken, but had a better idea. She rummaged through the carrier bags until she found what she wanted.

Sally soon found that she could thrust into Stephanie and then withdraw with ease, and proceeded to do so at speed. Stephanie, seemingly resigned to her fate, merely lay underneath the small red-head and tried her hardest to relax her anus whilst she was sodomised for the first, but surely not the last, time in her life. Every thrust was accompanied by grunts from both girls as Sally quickly discovered that the part of the dildo inserted into her hit various sensitive spots inside her pussy.

Sally's attention was entirely focused on her effort to ream out Stephanie's rectum, she was determined to get her revenge for what Stephanie had done to her at school, so when Phoebe climbed onto the bed behind her she did not notice. Her first indication that something was about to happen was when she felt Phoebe's hands on her hip and something wet touch her anus.

Phoebe was not gentle with Sally, she took hold of the dildo that was attached to the harness she was wearing and pushed in with some force against her friend's anus. The head popped in and caused the smaller girl to try to escape, but Phoebe pulled her back with a hand on her shoulder.

"No!" cried Sally, as the head of Phoebe's dildo penetrated her, "oh god!"

Phoebe, once she felt the tip was securely inside Sally, let go of the silicone cock and held onto Sally's shoulders. Showing no mercy whatsoever, Phoebe pushed forward, slow enough that no harm would be done, but far quicker than anyone would ideally want an initial anal penetration to be done, and only stopped when her cock was fully embedded in the red-head's arse.

Sally was thrashing and bucking about, trying to escape the insertion of Phoebe's dildo, which had the effect of rapidly thrusting her own dildo in and out of Stephanie.

"You bitch, Phoebe!" Sally cried out, "you fucking bitch, I'lll get you for this!"

Phoebe laughed and began a long, slow withdrawal of the dildo before rapidly thrusting back into Sally. She eventually set up a rhythm pushing in as Sally pulled out of Stephanie and pulling out as she thrust forwards.

Sally could not believe how full she felt, she had her dildo in her pussy and Phoebe's in her arse and both were hitting every spot inside her that could deliver pleasure. She felt her climax rapidly approaching, and began to thrust herself backwards at Phoebe with as much force as she thrusted into Stephanie.

"I'm going to fucking come!" shrieked Sally, flinging her head back as she felt the muscles in her rectum and anus begin to ripple in orgasm.

Sally lost coordination, hammering herself into Stephanie and Phoebe in a syncopated rhythm of such complexity and enthusiasm that it would have equally baffled and impressed Ginger Baker. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped down onto Stephanie's back, unable to move, saliva dribbling from her mouth.

Phoebe, without pulling out of Sally, leaned over and tugged the pillowcase off Stephanie's head.

"Look what's happened to Sally!" said Phoebe to the bound Stephanie.

"I fucking can't, can I!" replied Stephanie, unable to move due to the restraints and the immobile girl on her back.

"Oh, hang on a second!"

Phoebe pulled out of Sally and then carefully rolled her out of and off Stephanie. Phoebe took Sally's place, pushing her dildo into Stephanie's gaping anus.

"Oh you fucker!" shrieked Stephanie.

"That's my intention!" laughed Phoebe, thrusting into Stephanie with some force.

Phoebe unclipped Stephanie's wrists and pulled the girl impaled on her dildo up onto her knees as she got to her feet behind her. Once Stephanie's backside was angled correctly, Phoebe began to thrust quickly into her. Stephanie whined, gripping the bed sheet in her fists and burying her face into the mattress.

"Fuck me!" she repeated over and over, as Phoebe hammered into her arse.

Phoebe was covered in sweat as the pummelling she was giving Stephanie picked up speed and Stephanie's cries lost coherence and became unintelligible grunts and moans.

After a short while, Phoebe was unsure how long, the dildo was grasped tightly by Stephanie's anus and Stephanie began to writhe and thrash uncontrollably. Phoebe, with some effort, extracted her dildo and watched as Stephanie's pucker opened and closed rhythmically in time with the girl's orgasm.

**

Maggie lay on Jack's bed, her twin brother, Jack, on one side of her and her boyfriend, Tom, on the other. All three of them naked. Maggie rolled onto her side facing Tom and kissed him, and then did the same for Jack. She was so pleased that the boys had fulfilled one of her fantasies earlier, but now she was wondering what they planned on asking her to do in return.

Tom watched as Maggie kissed Jack and wondered how long they had been sleeping together. Had they been doing this for a long time or was it something new? It was the question that he was mulling over when Maggie sat up and began to stroke his cock. He watched her and saw that she had him in one hand and Jack in the other. Maggie got up onto her knees and dropped her mouth on Jack whilst still stroking Tom and after a minute or so, she switched.

It was on the third or fourth switch to Tom that Jack got up and knelt behind Maggie, and as Tom watched, Jack entered his twin sister. He instantly noticed the change in the way she was sucking him, she was now moaning with each of Jack's thrusts into her, adding further stimulation to the blowjob.

Jack used Maggie's hips to reposition her, he guided her up Tom's body, so that she straddled his hips. Maggie took Tom's hard cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy and began to rock up and down on him. Jack jumped off the bed, opened his desk drawer and then climbed back behind Maggie.

Maggie did not notice Jack's brief disappearance but Tom did, and Tom understood exactly what Jack was planning. Tom reached up and pulled Maggie down onto his chest, kissing her deeply, doing his best to keep all her attention on him.

Jack put a little bit of lubricant on his hand and spread it on his extremely hard cock. He knew from doing this with Phoebe that he needed to go slow and prepare the way, so he began with just his middle finger.

Maggie was totally absorbed by the sensations that Tom was causing in her pussy and mouth, his tongue was wrestling with hers, and his cock was touching all the places it needed to. When she felt Jack's finger pushed into her rectum she struggled momentarily against Tom's arms, which were holding her tightly to his chest, but quickly realised what was happening and began to enjoy the sensation of a finger being pushed into her bottom. The finger seemed to push in when Tom's cock pulled out, and it pulled out when Tom's cock pushed in. Very soon, when the finger was moving freely, she felt a second finger added to the mix and this caused a momentary stab of pain, but that passed quickly. She began to thrust back at Jack, enjoying the dual penetration.

Jack felt Maggie begin to thrust back towards his hand and decided that it was time to move on to the main event. He pulled his fingers out and knee-walked closer to his twin sister's bottom. Jack paused, smiled, and leant over Maggie's back to whisper in her ear.

"I told you yesterday I'd put more than just my finger in your bum!" he said.

"Just take it slow!" replied Maggie, doing her best to prepare herself for what was coming next.

Jack took hold of himself just behind the head, and pushed it up against Maggie's pucker. He felt that she was far more relaxed than the day before and he did not need to push too hard to get the tip inside, her anus swallowing the head of this cock without much effort.

Maggie cried out as her anus was pierced by Jack's cock, he was much thicker than the two fingers he had been using to prepare her. Tom pulled his cock out of her pussy, trying to give Jack as much room as possible to get into Maggie. Maggie was breathing deeply, trying hard to relax to ease Jack's passage. Jack inched his way in, surprised at how easily and quickly Maggie took his length.

"Stop!" Maggie cried out, "just give me a moment!"

Jack held still and waited as his twin sister adjusted to the presence of his cock in her rectum, stroking her back gently, trying his best to soothe her discomfort.

"Okay," gasped Maggie, "go slowly!"

Jack pulled out, just a tiny amount, and slowly pushed back in again, doing his best to be careful. Gradually, Jack began to make bigger and bigger movements until he was sliding in and out of Maggie, taking delight in the way that her anus seemed to cling to him as he withdrew.

Tom pushed himself back in, he could feel Jack's cock moving through the wall of Maggie's pussy, a sensation he was not prepared for. He and Jack set up a rhythm and alternated their strokes.

"Oh god!" cried Maggie, the pleasure starting to outweigh the pain as she got used to having two cocks inside her at once, "fuck me!"

Jack picked up speed, and soon found himself hammering into Maggie's arse, his hips hitting her buttocks with a loud slap. He could feel Tom's cock moving through the thin walls of Maggie's rectum and he became aware of the fact that his balls were hitting Tom's balls too. The first warning signs of his impending orgasm struck him far faster than he thought it would, the combination of Maggie's tightness and the deviancy of the act he was engaged in meant that, despite the earlier blowjob from Tom, he was not going to last much longer in his twin sister's arse.

Maggie felt Jack's cock swell and then his thrusts became erratic so she guessed that he was coming inside her. She was disappointed that she had not come, but she was glad that it was over, having both boys hammering away at her had been a little too much for her. She felt Jack pull out and roll onto his back to the side, so she pulled off Tom and whispered into his ear.

Tom had likewise not been getting the stimulation he needed to come, it was enjoyable and the thrill of the act added to that, but combined with having come so recently, he was relieved when Jack came and pulled out of Maggie. Maggie slipped off Tom and lay beside him, breathing heavily, recovering from taking Jack's cock in her arse for the first time.

"I have one more favour to ask you, Tom," Maggie whispered to him, between gasps, "same deal as before."

Tom raised an eyebrow, wondering what she was going to ask him to do now.

"I want to give Jack a similar experience," she continued, stroking him as she spoke, "I don't think he will object... too much anyway."

Tom understood what she meant and nodded, he had already crossed so many lines that going one further was not going to make much of a difference.

Maggie rolled over and knelt beside Jack, gently stroking his chest as he lay back recovering from his exertions. He had a very satisfied look on his red-flushed face, his eyes half-lidded, a goofy smile and his arms stretched out above his head. He looked completely relaxed. Maggie climbed onto his chest and kissed him deeply.

"Jack, yesterday you know when you told me you were going to put more than just your finger in my bum," she whispered to him, "do you remember what I said to you after that?"

Jack's eyes widened, Maggie smiled.

"I'm not sure, Maggie," he replied, his eyes darting to where Tom was getting up and moving around to the foot of the bed.

"Shhh.. Jack, I'm sure you'll love it," whispered Maggie, kissing him again.

Jack watched Tom climb back onto the bed and take hold of his ankles. Tom pushed Jack's legs up until his knees touched his chest. Maggie picked up Jack's bottle of lube and passed it to Tom.

Tom poured some lubricant into his hand and then stroked his cock. He then ran his fingers behind Jack's balls and, when he found his best friend's anus, began to circle it gently. Jack was breathing deeply, thinking back to when Phoebe played with his arse and how much he had enjoyed that. Tom began to lightly press on Jack's pucker, combining the pressure with the circling, eventually pushing the tip of his finger into Jack's rectum.

Jack gasped as he felt Tom's finger push into his backside and he gasped again when Tom deliberately searched out and found his prostate and then started to rub across it as he pushed in and pulled out. It was not long before Jack was lifting his hips in time to Tom's thrusts.

Maggie watched her twin brother closely, she was not surprised at how quickly he got into what Tom was doing to him, she had, after all, seen the photos of his escapades with Phoebe, and she suspected that Phoebe might have done a lot more than just put her tongue in his bum. She watched as Tom pulled his fingers out of Jack and lined his, now lubed, hard cock up with her twin brother's arse.

She leant forward and kissed Jack as Tom began to push forwards.

"Oh my god!" cried Jack, pulling his mouth away from his twin sister's lips, as he felt the head of Tom's cock push into his rectum, "go slowly!"

Tom kept the pressure up and soon found himself balls deep in his best friend's arse. Maggie kissed Jack again, whilst running her fingers through her folds, she could not believe she was watching Jack get fucked by Tom and how much this was turning her on.

Tom began to gently pull out, keeping his movements slow. Jack's back arched, his face wearing his pain, his hands grabbing the bedclothes tightly.

"Slowly!" Jack called out, "ah fuck!"

Maggie, now by Jack's side, reached down to his soft cock and began to stroke it in time with Tom's thrusts. As Jack relaxed Tom picked up his pace until he was pounding into Jack.

Tom pulled out of Jack and took hold of Maggie, pulling her so that she straddled Jack's hips. He pushed her down so she was face-to-face with Jack and pushed his cock into her arse in a single hard thrust.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Maggie, "fuck me!"

Tom's hips slapped against Maggie's buttocks as he hammered her from behind for a minute or so, before pulling out and offering his hard cock up to Jack's anus and pushing all the way in again. He pumped into Jack's rectum for a little while and then pulled out to return to Maggie's. He carried this on for a while, switching between the twin's arses, pounding one of them for a minute or two before pulling out and ramming into the other. The whole time the twins were locked in a kiss, their arms holding each other tightly, Jack's legs wrapped high around Maggie's waist.

Tom started to feel the tell-tale signs of an approaching orgasm, he pulled out of Maggie and moved around to head of the bed and jumped up onto it so he was kneeling over the twins' heads. He stroked his cock for a moment before he started coming, sending his cum in short jets, first onto Maggie and then down onto Jack, pasting the twins' face, necks and chests with copious stripes of his semen.

"Fuck!" said Jack, completely overwhelmed by the activities of the day.

"Fuck, indeed!" added Maggie, smiling as Tom's cum slid off her face and landed on Jack's chest.

**

Aria had spent her entire Saturday sifting through the data that she had pulled off Maggie's phone, a tedious task that she came close to giving up on. After eight hours, she finally struck gold. Initially, she thought that they were just pictures of Maggie getting fucked, spanked and getting up to all sorts of degenerate fun, interesting but she already had video and photographs of Maggie doing much worse. She had discounted them and then begun the seemingly interminable job of going through Maggie's text messages looking for something interesting that might link to Phoebe, or explain what Maggie had been trying so desperately to hide. However, during a break she had had a second look at the most recent photos taken and a closer look revealed the true identity of the person featured in the explicit images.

Aria jumped out of her chair and danced around her room, she had finally done it, she had got the goods on Little Miss Prim and Proper! Photographs of Phoebe Harrington with a big smile plastered all the way across her smug little face, whilst a hard cock was rammed up her arse!