Jack and Phoebe Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie stood again and turned to Tom, she quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head and off and then pulled him in for a deep kiss. Whilst she was kissing Tom, she reached out behind her back with her right hand and pulled Jack by his wrist. Jack went along with it and found himself pulled close enough to Maggie's side that his erection was touching her, just in time for her to break the kiss with Tom and turn to kiss him in a totally unsisterly fashion. As Maggie kissed him, Jack looked at Tom and tried to judge his reaction to him kissing his twin sister.

Tom returned Maggie's kiss, and when she pulled back he opened his eyes and saw that Jack had joined them in the centre of the room. Tom saw that the now shirtless Jack was pressed up against his naked sister and, when Maggie moved in and kissed Jack, in a way no sister would normally kiss their brother, he felt his erection throb with the vicarious incestuous thrill, a wholly unexpected reaction. Maggie switched back to Tom and kissed him again. He felt her tongue enter his mouth and her hands grasp the waistband of his boxers and then she slipped them all the way off.

Jack watched as Maggie dragged Tom's boxer shorts down, his hard cock popping up as the waistband passed over, releasing it. He saw how her hand gripped Tom's shaft and gave it a few strokes, feeling his own cock harden further. He knew what was about to happen and preempted it by dropping his own underwear thereby freeing his own erection.

Maggie broke her kiss with Tom and kissed Jack, she reached down to pull off his underwear, but could not find any. She pulled away and looked down and saw Jack's hard member jutting out from his groin. She smiled and returned to the kiss, her hand giving Jack a few strokes. She decided to see if she could move things along a little, and without breaking the kiss with Jack, she took Tom's hand and introduced it to Jack's cock. Tom did not resist and began to stroke Jack, who, due to allowing himself to be absorbed by her kiss, had not yet noticed the change in the owner of the hand stroking him.

Tom found his hand on another man's penis for the first time in his life, crazily, it was his best friend's cock, and even crazier still, it had been put there by his best friend's twin sister. He was not sure he could ever have imagined such a scenario occurring, but the past fortnight had been an extremely strange affair. He moved his hand up and down the shaft and he was surprised at how it was not actually as off-putting as he thought it would be. He used his thumb to spread some of the pre-cum that was leaking out around the head of his best friend's dick, the slipperiness aiding the movement of his hand.

Jack kissed Maggie back hard, he felt her hand momentarily leave his dick, but it returned and continued stroking him. He pulled her into his chest harder and grabbed a handful of her hair. Eventually, Maggie broke the kiss and leaned back, she brought both her hands up to his face and held his head still so he focused on just her. Jack was confused, he could still feel her stroking him. Slowly, Maggie relaxed her hold on his cheeks which allowed Jack to look down.

Tom continued to stroke Jack, he used his other hand to stroke himself, and found now that he was mirroring the strokes he gave Jack with the ones he gave himself. He looked up as he saw Maggie pull away from Jack, and he saw the moment when Jack realised what was happening.

"Oh god!" exclaimed Jack, "we shouldn't do this Tom!"

"Shh, Jack," replied Maggie, placing her finger on his lips, "I asked him to, he's doing it for me and I want you to just go along with it."

Jack nodded, Maggie leant in close to his ear.

"Remember our deal," she whispered to him, "I promise this will all be worth it."

Jack nodded again and pulled Maggie back for another kiss.

Maggie, over the moon that her fantasy was actually happening, decided to move things along a little bit further. She took hold of both boys' hands and led them to the bed. She pushed them both so that they were sitting on the edge of the bed, side by side, and knelt down on the floor between them. She ran one hand up the outside of each boy's leg and when she got to their thighs she lightly ran her nails down the inside. She did that a few times, and then took hold of both erections and started to stroke them with the same rhythm. Her eyes flitted from Jack's gaze to Tom's as she stroked and, once she felt that they were ready, she leaned forward and engulfed first Jack and then Tom with her mouth. She bobbed a few times on each hard cock whilst stroking the other, before switching to and repeating the action for the other boy.

Tom watched Maggie switching between sucking his cock and sucking Jack's and revelled in the sheer debauchery of it. He wanted nothing more than to push Maggie onto her hands and knees and take her whilst she continued to suck her brother, but he knew what she expected him to do. Without needing to be told, the next time Maggie pulled off Jack, he leaned over and allowed his best friend's cock to slide into his mouth.

Jack was enjoying the blowjob that Maggie was giving him and he had to admit that he liked seeing her bobbing up and down on Tom's dick too. There was something deliciously filthy about it, and when she pulled off of him, he was looking forward to seeing her take Tom again. Only this time it went slightly differently, Maggie pulled off and before he realised what was happening Tom leaned over and pulled Jack's cock straight into his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" cried Jack, "oh shit."

The change in technique, that Tom had taken him all the way down into his throat in one go and the fact that it was all so taboo had combined to raise the sensation all the way to eleven and Jack felt his toes curling, his eyes tightly shut. He fell backwards, lying back on the bed with his feet still on the floor. He felt the mattress shift about as weight was redistributed, but the sensation of his best friend's mouth on his cock did not change. Something brushed his ears and so he opened his eyes to see Maggie swinging her leg over his head and her dripping pussy rapidly descending onto his mouth.

Tom bobbed up and down on Jack's cock a couple of times, then he slipped off the bed and pushed Jack's legs further apart as he took up position between them, kneeling on the floor. He pulled Jack's member back to his mouth and, after spending some time licking just under the head, he engulfed it completely and then pushed down until his nose was buried once again in Jack's pubic hair, realising that it he could deepthroat Jack only because Jasmine and Aria had forced him to learn with their strap-on dildos. Tom looked up and watched Maggie ride Jack's face and then he once again pushed his nose into Jack's belly.

Maggie revelled in the sight of her boyfriend sucking her twin brother's cock. Jack's tongue was working in her pussy, pushing her close to coming. She began to rock forwards and backwards trying to direct Jack to the places she wanted his stimulation.

Jack pulled Maggie's cheeks apart revealing her little brown star. Knowing how much Phoebe liked it, he ran his tongue around Maggie's anus and felt how it twitched in response. As her anus relaxed, he started pushing against it with more force until he was able to get his tongue a little way in.

Maggie felt Jack's tongue switch from her pussy to her asshole and a shiver ran up her spine. She pushed her fingers to her clitoris and started strumming it as quickly as she could as Jack's tongue made entry through her rosebud.

"Oh fuck!" cried Maggie, as she came on Jack's face, "don't stop Jack!"

Tom increased the pace of the blowjob, he was not taking Jack as deep but was using his hand to add to the stimulation. He brought his other hand up and gently cupped Jack's balls, using his fingertips to softly stimulate them. He pulled off Jack's cock for a moment and licked his best friend's balls, sucking one into his mouth whilst continuing to stroke his shaft with his other hand.

Jack could not see anything for the most part except when Maggie rocked forwards at which point he got a glimpse of the ceiling for a second or two. His tongue was working hard, switching between Maggie's two holes, trying to distribute the stimulation as best as he could. Tom's mouth on his cock was driving him wild, and between the moments of toe-curling pleasure, such as when he felt Tom suck one of his balls into his mouth, he wondered how Tom had learned to give a blowjob like this and he considered the possibility that there was a side of his life that his best friend had kept hidden from him.

Jack realised he was going to come when Tom increased the frequency of his strokes and began to focus his tongue on his frenulum, tonguing that ridge and sucking hard. Jack's abdominal muscles tensed and he let out a grunt and then fired his cum into Tom's mouth.

Tom was taken by surprise by Jack's first ejaculation, dildos did not cum so his training had not covered this part of the curriculum. He managed to swallow the first shot, but the second and third were too much and they leaked out over his chin.

Maggie watched as her twin brother blew his load in her boyfriend's mouth, and felt herself orgasm again just after she noticed semen dripping down her Tom's chin. She could not believe that she had convinced her brother and boyfriend to do this, but she wondered what they were going to make her do.

Maggie finally rolled off Jack's face and he gasped for breath. Tom stood up, his chin covered in Jack's cum. Maggie jumped off the bed and kissed Tom, cleaning the cum from his face and sharing it back with him in a kiss. Jack just lay back on the bed, wondering what the fuck had just happened.

Maggie pulled Tom down onto the bed next to Jack and then knelt down in front of him. She took his hard cock into her hand and began to slowly stroke it. Tom sighed and smiled at Maggie.

"Would you like a little attention now, Tom?" Maggie asked, her hand gliding up and down his shaft.

Tom nodded, his hips thrusting slightly in time with her stroking.

"How about a blowjob?" she asked, "would that be something that interests you?"

Tom nodded again.

"How about a blowjob by twins?" she whispered, "is that something you would like?"

Tom hesitated but eventually nodded, gripping the bedclothes tightly in his fists.

Maggie took hold of Jack's hand and pulled him down to join her on the floor. He knew what she wanted, and although he had promised to go along with her directions for a later reward, he was not sure he could go through with this. He had never thought of doing anything with another man before, and he certainly had never viewed his best friend in that way. He took a deep breath and knelt beside Maggie, in front of Tom, looking up at his best friend's hard cock.

Without letting go of Jack's hand, Maggie shuffled forward slightly and took hold of Tom's hard cock. Whilst keeping hold of Tom, she turned to Jack and brought his hand up to his friend's erection. Jack resisted her to begin with, but after a moment he allowed her to place his hand onto his friend. Maggie moved her hand to cover Jack's and began to slowly move both up and down on Tom's cock.

Tom looked from Maggie to Jack and back to Maggie. He still could not believe how his day was playing out, but he was past complaining, his girlfriend and her twin brother were stroking his cock and he could still taste his best friend's cum in his mouth.

Maggie leaned forward and licked the head of Tom's cock, she dragged her tongue around the crown and finished by momentarily allowing just the tip into her mouth. She ran her hand up Jack's back, and when she got to his neck she applied just a gentle pressure, to encourage him to copy her actions. Jack turned his head and looked at Maggie. Despite his silence, she could tell what he was asking and she nodded and subtly indicated towards Tom with her chin.

Jack, after another moment of hesitation, nodded, resigning himself to do what his twin sister wanted. He leaned forward and did what Maggie had just done, ran his tongue around the head of Tom's hard cock and then let the tip enter his mouth for a moment. He was surprised that, although this was not something he would ever have done on his own volition, it was not entirely objectionable. He pulled back and waited for Maggie's next instruction.

Maggie watched Jack lick the head of Tom's dick and her free hand slipped between her legs and began to gently strum the top of her slit. She was so worked up that she would have happily jumped up onto Tom's dick and ridden him if it was not for the hope that she could persuade Jack to do more. She had lied to him earlier, she had no intention of letting what they had disappear, and if he had refused to join in she would have just let him stew for the rest of the day and then relented and returned to his bed tomorrow. She was delighted that he had gone along with it and that she had managed to get him to first, receive a blowjob from his best friend and now, he was about to give a blowjob to his best friend.

Jack knew he could not put it off any longer, the pressure on the back of his head told him what Maggie wanted to see him do. He looked up at his best friend and saw that Tom was watching him intently. He leaned into Tom's lap and took the head of Tom's cock into his mouth a second time, this time holding it in his mouth for longer. Maggie's hand pulled away from the back of his head, but he remained where he was. Jack closed his eyes and pushed down a little more, taking more of Tom into his mouth. He heard Tom gasp, and he felt his friend's erection get a little harder.

Jack knew what he liked when Phoebe blew him, so he attempted to replicate that, moving his tongue from side-to-side and sucking hard. His hand began to stroke Tom's shaft, and he pushed his head down a little more, until he felt that he could not take any more into his mouth. He sensed Tom begin to lift his hips slightly, in time with his bobbing, and he used his hand to keep control of how deep his best friend's cock went.

Tom could not believe that Jack was now sucking his cock. It was not the best blowjob of his life, but considering, as far as Tom knew, this was Jack's first time, it was not the worst effort. Jack pulled his mouth off Tom, and Maggie jumped in, taking her twin brother's place. Tom instantly noticed a difference, Maggie was far more skilled, which was not surprising.

Maggie bobbed her head up and down on Tom's cock and pumped his shaft for a couple of minutes before pulling off and looking at Jack. Jack took the hint and went back to work on Tom, this time with a little more confidence. He felt like the self-consciousness and embarrassment he felt before had lessened considerably and now he just wanted to repay his friend and make his twin sister happy. He pushed more of Tom into his mouth and for a moment gagged when he tried to take too much. He recovered and, remembering that Tom had managed it, he pushed down again and tried to overcome the reflexive resistance of his throat. He found that he could not quite make it all the way down Tom's shaft but had equaled the amount that Maggie had been able to. He picked up the pace of both his bobbing and stroking and soon he began to detect the telltale signs of Tom's impending orgasm.

"I'm going to come!" cried Tom, who had decided that he needed to warn his friend.

Maggie reacted quickly, she pulled Tom's cock out of Jack's mouth and pushed her face close to her brother's. She gave Tom some quick strokes, and was rapidly rewarded by the first jet of cum hitting her nose. She pointed Tom at Jack's face and painted him with the next three shots of semen, before pulling him the cock into her mouth and taking the rest of Tom's ejaculation onto her tongue. Once Tom had finished coming, Maggie released his cock and pulled Jack in for a kiss. Tom watched as the Sullivan twins swapped his cum between themselves with a deep kiss.

Jack was caught like a deer in the headlights and did not really react until after Maggie directed the first stream of cum onto his face. Realising that this was all part of her fantasy, and not wanting to ruin it for her he went along with it. He was taken by surprise by her kiss and did not realise that she was pushing Tom's cum into his mouth with her tongue until she pulled away leaving a long string of semen dripping down her chin. He looked up at Tom and then at Maggie, before swallowing what was in his mouth. Of all the things he had done, that was the only thing that he would really rather not do again.

**

Phoebe was sitting in her room, playing back the events of the past fortnight trying to work out what it was she had done to attract Aria's ire. Her parents were out for the day, visiting her older brother at university. She had been planning on going with them, but decided against it at the last minute, so she was home alone and bored.

She was just about to take a shower when the doorbell rang. Phoebe pulled her towel tightly around her body and made sure it was tied before heading downstairs to see who was at the door. Before she had even had a chance to reach for the latch she heard Stephanie and Sally giggling excitedly outside. She opened the door and ushered the two teenage girls inside, not wanting her neighbours to see her in just a towel.

"What are you two doing here?" she asked, "how did you even know I was going to be home?

"We thought we would take a chance and see," said Sally, "looks like the odds were in our favour!"

"You all alone today?" asked Stephanie, looking around, checking for Phoebe's parents.

"Yeah, Mum and Dad have gone to visit Jonah at Uni, they probably won't be back 'til late, it's a fairly long drive."

"No Jack?" asked Sally.

"No, I told him I was going to see Jonah, and haven't told him that I didn't go yet," she replied.

"Oh well," said Stephanie, "guess it's just down to Sally and I then."

Phoebe gave the two girls a confused look. Sally and Stephanie pushed past Phoebe and marched up the stairs and into Phoebe's bedroom.

"Were you just about to have a shower?" asked Stephanie.

"Yes," replied Phoebe, her arms crossed, "I was rudely interrupted!"

"You go ahead," suggested Sally, "we'll wait!"

Phoebe looked at the two girls, wondering what they were planning on doing and then went to the bathroom.

Stephanie heard the shower running and jumped out of the chair she had been sitting on, and opened up Phoebe's wardrobe. She pulled the unmarked carrier bags from the back of the wardrobe and set them down on the floor beside the bed. Sally was already down to just her underwear by the time Stephanie had selected the items she wanted.

"I'm going to enjoy getting my own back on Phoebe!" whispered Sally, taking off her bra.

Stephanie smiled, Sally had been telling her about all the things she wanted to do to Phoebe for the past few days. The plans had become more and more graphic and the things Sally was suggesting they do were becoming more and more extreme. Stephanie had had to get Sally to wind her plans back a bit, because they either did not have the necessary equipment to do it safely or at all, or because Stephanie was concerned that it would hurt Phoebe.

Stephanie had worked out that Sally was doing research online when she suggested they fist Phoebe's arse. When she had asked Sally where she got that idea, Sally had admitted that she had found a website with videos of various acts more extreme than what she would normally watch. Stephanie had put a hard no on fisting, arses or pussies, similarly they were not going to go and buy a horsecock, dragoncock or elephantcock dildo, or anything else that might cause more injury than fun. The fact that Sally had suggested these extreme acts made Stephanie wonder if the events of the past week, particularly Monday's session with Phoebe, had broken Sally somehow, she was now no longer the same naive, fun, bubbly Sally that she had always been, she was becoming something else.