Jack and Phoebe Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally, now in just her rapidly dampening knickers, was busy stripping the bed down to the sheets. She folded the duvet carefully and put it on Phoebe's desk chair. She took the pillowcase off one of the four pillows on the bed and left the naked pillow on top of the duvet. She put the pillowcase onto the bedside table.

Stephanie had found the straps and cuffs in the carrier bags and was busy attaching the straps to the bed frame; the cuffs were placed alongside the pillowcase on the bedside table. She then stripped off her jeans and t-shirt, leaving her, just like Sally, in just her knickers.

Sally rummaged through one of the carrier bags, intrigued as to what Stephanie and Phoebe had bought and was very confused when she extracted a silicone spatula.

"What's this for?" asked Sally, waving the spatula around in front of Stephanie's face.

"I, err, umm," replied Stephanie, "icing cakes?"

"It's for punishing naughty little girls!" announced a voice from the door of the room.

Stephanie and Sally jumped in fright.

"Which one of you bitches is responsible for all this?" asked Phoebe, still wet with her towel wrapped tightly around her, pointing at the bed and the rest of the pair's preparations.

Sally, deciding that she did not want a repeat of the other day, pointed at Stephanie.

"It was all Stephanie's idea," Sally blurted out, "she said she was going to teach you a lesson!"

"You lying little bitch!" Stephanie replied, dropping the bag she was holding and taking hold of Sally's hair, "this was all your idea!"

"Ow, ow, ow!" cried Sally, struggling to get the other girl to let go of her ponytail, and eventually resorting to a slap.

The slap took Stephanie completely by surprise, stunning her for a moment and causing her to let go of Sally. The next thing she felt was a tackle from behind causing her to fall onto the bed and then the weight of two mostly naked girls sitting on her.

**

Phoebe had stepped out of the shower and briefly dried herself before wrapping her towel around her body. She left the bathroom and the moment she stepped out onto the landing she overheard some of the conversation coming from her bedroom. She stood on the landing and put her head round the door and was able to watch Stephanie and Sally preparing her room, she simply had to wait for an appropriate moment to make her presence known.

**

Phoebe's towel slipped off as she struggled with Stephanie, meanwhile Sally was struggling to control Stephanie's left wrist. Sally had barely managed to get the right one restrained with a cuff and strap, but Stephanie was now putting up more of a fight, desperate to not be the victim of Phoebe's wrath.

"Ow, fuck!" shouted Phoebe, shaking her hand, "this little bitch bit me!"

"Let me go!" cried Stephanie, kicking her legs out in an attempt to unseat Phoebe from her perch on her chest, "I'll make you both pay for this!"

Finally, Sally managed to clip the wrist cuff to the strap and Stephanie's arms were safely restrained. Sally sat down on the bed panting from the exertion, Stephanie was still thrashing about trying to free herself.

"Are you done yet?" asked Phoebe.

"Take those off," demanded Stephanie, looking at the cuffs on her wrists, "take them off, I just want to get my hands on the traitor Sally, not you Phebes!"

Sally shot a worried glance at Phoebe, for a moment she thought that Phoebe might just take Stephanie up on her offer, but her fears were allayed when she saw Phoebe viciously twist Stephanie's nipples causing Stephanie to scream out in pain.

"Are you done now?" asked Phoebe, releasing the tension on Stephanie's nipples but keeping her grip on them.

"I've changed my mind, Sally!" shouted Stephanie, "Sally, let me go and I'll forgive you and punish Phoebe!"

Phoebe laughed as she twisted Stephanie's nipples again, Stephanie kicked out her legs and bucked trying to dislodge Phoebe, but finally, she gave up.

"Are you done now?" asked Phoebe one last time.

"Yes," sobbed Stephanie, her voice forlorn in her defeat.

Phoebe twisted Stephanie's nipples one last time, eliciting the same reaction from Stephanie, followed by a questioning look.

"That was for biting me!" laughed Phoebe.

Phoebe slipped off Stephanie and walked around to the foot of the bed where Sally was standing.

"Take hold of her ankles, Sally," ordered Phoebe, as she bent down to pick up the other pair of cuffs that had fallen on the floor during Stephanie's struggles.

Sally took hold of Stephanie's ankles and pinned her legs to the bed, she found that Stephanie, even though she had surrendered, did not make it an easy task. Phoebe, cuffs in hand, watched Sally struggle to restrain Stephanie with a smile on her face. She waited for a moment when Stephanie had kicked out particularly hard and then pounced. Sally was not expecting to have Phoebe push her face first into the bed and sit on her back. By the time she had realised what was happening, Sally found herself face down on the bed, wrists cuffed behind her and Phoebe sitting on her back.

"What the fuck, Phoebe?" cried Sally, doing her best to turn to face Phoebe, "I thought we were on the same side?"

"You know what's worse than plotting against me, Sally? Plotting against me and then snitching!" laughed Phoebe, as she reached for the straps that were tied to the bed posts at the foot of the bed.

Sally's cuffs were clipped into the straps, so she was now restrained face down on the bed, but still standing on the floor, her arms stretched out behind her and her underwear-clad bum pointed up into the air. Phoebe surveyed her handiwork as Stephanie burst into peals of laughter.

"Serves you right, Sally!" Stephanie laughed.

Sally simply looked up and scowled at Stephanie.

"I'm going to get my own back on you both, just remember that!" cried Sally, "I'm going to make you both beg!"

"It's time for you to learn what this is for!" announced Phoebe, picking up the spatula that Jack had used to such great effect the other day.

Sally turned her head to see and yelped when she saw Phoebe doing a few practice swings.

"I'm sorry!" pleaded Sally, "I'm really sorry, Phoebe! Please don't!"

"You know how you end this Sal," replied Phoebe, smacking the silicone head of the spatula into her palm a couple of times, "say the word, and you can leave."

Sally's face was a picture of terror as Phoebe got into position behind her.

"Please!" whispered Sally, already dancing from foot to foot in anticipation, "I'll do anything...or anyone!"

Phoebe swung the spatula back in a slow arc behind her head, milking the anticipation for all she could get, paused and then put the spatula on the bed beside Sally. Sally turned to see what had happened, confused by what Phoebe was doing.

"Almost forgot," said Phoebe, reaching to the waistband of Sally's knickers and pulling the now sopping wet garment all the way down to her knees, "don't want anything in the way now, do we?"

"Please!" Sally whispered in reply, "Please, I'm sorry!"

Phoebe picked up the spatula and quickly swung and struck Sally on the left cheek, causing a searing pain to travel through, and a bright red spatula impression to be formed on, the smaller girl's backside.

"Arghh!" Sally cried out, dancing on her tip-toes in an effort to dissipate the pain, "fuck! That fucking hurts you cunt! I'm sorry!"

Phoebe smiled, and brought the spatula down again, this time on the other cheek, the sound of the impact even made Stephanie jump.

"Aiiieee!" the now weeping Sally screamed, partially muffled having buried her head into the mattress.

Phoebe walked up behind Sally and ran her fingers through the crying girl's folds.

"Fucking drenched!" laughed Phoebe, showing Stephanie her wet digits and then returning to finger Sally a little more.

Sally's head popped up from the mattress as Phoebe played with her. When Phoebe pushed her finger into her, Sally pushed back and began to moan.

"I think that that's quite enough for you," said Phoebe, walking around the bed towards Stephanie, "for the moment at least."

Sally watched Phoebe approach Stephanie, she was disappointed that Phoebe's fingers were gone but glad that the threat of more strokes from Phoebe's spatula was, for the moment at least, removed. Stephanie, lying on her back and tied to the bed by her wrists, was also watching Phoebe approach and she was exceedingly worried about where Phoebe planned to apply her implement of torture. She had watched Sally reduced to tears by two strokes on the butt, she could not imagine how painful being hit on the inner thigh would be, let alone anywhere else.

Phoebe stood beside the bed looking down on Stephanie, a cruel smile on her face. She swung the spatula fast enough that it made a whistling sound and she could see the fear in Stephanie's face.

"I suggest you flip over," said Phoebe, "I know for a fact that you don't want this anywhere but your bum!"

Stephanie struggled, but finally managed to flip onto her knees, facing the other way with her hands crossed in front of her. It was an extremely uncomfortable position, her arms were pulled tightly in opposite directions but at least she knew where Phoebe was going to hit her.

Phoebe reached forward and pulled Stephanie's knickers down, exposing the girl's backside.

She swung once, the spatula made a sharp crack as it struck Stephanie's right buttock and Stephanie jumped and wailed. Before she had had a chance to beg or complain, Phoebe brought the spatula down a second time, this stroke hit the other buttock and had a similar effect on Stephanie.

Phoebe thought about adding more, but took pity on her friend, remembering how excruciating it was.

"Right, you two bitches," Phoebe asked, swinging the spatula through the air again so it whistled menacingly, "have you learnt your lesson?"

"Yes, Phoebe," Sally was the first to reply, "I've learnt my lesson!"

"Yes," replied Stephanie, "I've learnt my lesson! Please no more!"

Phoebe released Stephanie from the straps attached to her cuffs, leaving the cuffs on her wrists. She moved to release Sally, but Stephanie jumped in front of her and stopped her.

"Not so fast," said Stephanie, running her hand down Sally's spine, "this little bitch threw me under the bus, I think I deserve some restitution."

Sally gulped, looking from Stephanie to Phoebe and back again.

"That's not fair!" cried Sally, "please Phoebe, let me go!"

"Stephanie has a point, Sal," replied Phoebe, a stern look on her face, "you did rat her out very quickly, betrayal is a terrible thing!"

"I think I should get to try out that spatula of yours!" suggested Stephanie.

Phoebe handed the spatula to Stephanie, who started waving it about so it whistled through the air.

"Please!" begged Sally, "I'll be good!"

Stephanie positioned herself beside Sally and raised the spatula high and brought it swiftly down towards Sally's bottom. Sally squealed and braced herself for the impact, eyes tightly screwed shut. Two seconds later, Sally, opened one eye and turned to see what had happened and why she was not currently screaming in pain.

Stephanie glared down at Sally, spatula still in hand.

"You owe me one, Sally," declared Stephanie, throwing the spatula towards the bags, "and I intend to collect and soon."

"Thank you! Thank you!" beamed Sally, relieved that she was not going to have to endure another stroke from that murderous silicone cooking implement.

Stephanie undid Sally's restraints. Taking hold of her red hair she pulled Sally onto the bed and pushed her onto her back.

"You're free, but you have some repayments to make," stated Stephanie as she swung her leg over Sally's head and pushed her pussy into her face.

Sally tried to reply but was muffled as Stephanie lowered herself onto her mouth, but she knew what was expected of her and she set her tongue to work amongst Stephanie's folds.

Phoebe sat down and watched the two girls go at it next to her on the bed. Her fingers made lazy circles on her clitoris, but she was in no hurry to come. She was trying to decide what she should do and who she should do it to. She thought back to the way she and Stephanie had tortured Sally earlier in the week, and the way that Stephanie and Jack had dominated her. It seemed to her that one person had gotten away, and maybe it was time she found out what it was like to lose control.

Phoebe moved onto the bed next to Stephanie and Sally and reached for Stephanie's face. She pulled Stephanie to her and kissed her deeply on the mouth, her tongue seeking out the other girl's and wrestling with it. She ran her hands from Stephanie's shoulders and down her arms, all the while kissing her best friend.

Stephanie was in heaven, she had a girl between her legs eating her pussy and another kissing her and gently stroking her skin. She could feel the first twinges of her climax approaching and was bracing herself when she suddenly found her arms pushed behind her back and her wrists clipped together.

Phoebe moved quickly and as her hands reached Stephanie's wrists she grabbed them and clipped them together. She then pushed Stephanie off Sally and onto her front on the bed. Sally, freed from beneath Stephanie, was surprised and not immediately sure what was going on, but quickly worked it out. She grabbed the pillow case from the bedside table and pulled it over Stephanie's head.

"You bitches!" shouted Stephanie, "I'm going to get you for this Phoebe, you wait and see what I do to you!"

Phoebe laughed at Stephanie's outburst and then brought the spatula down on her right buttock, drawing a shriek from the bound and hooded girl. A second strike to the other buttock had a similar effect.

"Are you going to be a good girl Steffie?" asked Phoebe, holding the spatula up ready to administer another stroke.

"Yes! Fuck! Yes!" cried Stephanie, "I'll be good!"

"Good, just remember, if you do as I tell you I won't need to use Mr Spanky anymore."

"Mr Spanky? What the fu.."

Phoebe brought the spatula down on Stephanie's buttocks, one stroke on each, causing Stephanie to thrash about on the bed in a futile attempt to escape.

"As I was saying, do as you're told and Mr Spanky stays on the table," said Phoebe, "disobey me and you'll have to talk to Mr Spanky."

Sally giggled, she was enjoying seeing Stephanie punished and was keen to get in on the act. So she jumped off the bed and retrieved a vibrator from one of the carrier bags. She climbed back onto the bed and turned the vibrator on, touching it lightly to the back of Stephanie's thigh. Stephanie jumped at the contact with the vibrator, but opened her legs slightly as Sally dragged the tip of the device lightly across her skin. Phoebe went to the bag and pulled a second vibrator out, and she applied it lightly to the back of Stephanie's other thigh.

Stephanie began to writhe on the bed, the light contact with the vibrators on the backs of her thighs was driving her crazy. She managed to manoeuvre herself onto her knees, her backside in the air, her head, still covered with the pillowcase, pushed into the mattress. The vibrations on her skin were infuriating, they tickled and aroused her, but there was absolutely no chance she was going to come from them, she desperately wanted the vibrators to be applied to her pussy, but she knew that the two bitches wielding them were not going to do that anytime soon.

Phoebe let her vibrator drift up the back of Stephanie's thigh and let it linger on the welts that were now looking angrily red on her buttocks. She heard Stephanie gasp in pain as she pressed a little harder on one of the marks.

Sally briefly touched her vibrator to Stephanie's slit, causing her to lift her hips up in an attempt to guide the contact to where she wanted it. Sally saw this and pulled the vibrator away anytime Stephanie got close to directing it into the right place.

Phoebe picked up her jar of coconut oil and drizzled a little over Stephanie's backside. Putting down the jar and vibrator, Phoebe used her hands to spread the oil across the bound girl's cheeks. Sally saw what Phoebe was doing and joined in, her hands spreading the slippery liquid between Stephanie's legs, coating her sex and the area between her cheeks.

Stephanie enjoyed the massage, the four hands working the oil into her skin were driving her crazy, quiet moans emanated from her whenever the two girls massaging her hit a particularly sensitive spot or stimulated an erogenous zone.

Phoebe saw the way Stephanie was reacting to her treatment and decided it was time to take it up a notch. She wiped her hands on her towel and pulled the cuffs off Sally, putting them on Stephanie's ankles instead. Once her ankles were clipped together, she went to the carrier bag and retrieved a small butt plug. After dipping it in the coconut oil, she returned her other hand to Stephanie's backside, tracing little circles on the skin. She silently indicated to Sally for her to pull Stephanie's cheeks apart and, once her little virgin butthole was exposed, she pushed the plug through both the sphincters and embedded it completely in one quick thrust causing Stephanie to shriek out and buck about on the bed as much as she was able to.

Phoebe picked up her vibrator and applied it to the base of the buttplug which buzzed deep inside Stephanie's rectum and seemed to instantly pacify the girl who seconds before had been wailing and thrashing about.

Sally picked up her vibrator and started to apply it to Stephanie's slit and perineum, drawing deep groans from the bound and hooded girl.

Stephanie restrained and unable to see anything but the white material of the pillowcase was finding it increasingly difficult to do anything except groan and react to the brand new sensations that accompanied something in her arse. She had never had anything in there, not even a finger, although she had been very tempted to try it out after watching Jack sodomise Phoebe so expertly the previous Saturday, not to mention what she had herself done to Sally at school with Aria's strap-on. She knew that Phoebe was not going to stop at just one of the small buttplugs that they had bought together, she knew that she was very likely going to receive a comprehensive and prolonged arsefucking, and she was sure that Sally would also want to repay her for the events at school.

Stephanie could feel a massive orgasm building, whoever was buzzing the buttplug was not in the mood to hang around and had not removed the source of the vibrations once since they started, and whoever was now fucking her pussy with another vibrator was being neither gentle nor shy about how deep they were thrusting. She lost control of the muscles in her hips, back and neck and found herself writhing on the bed, contorting with the pleasure that was being inflicted upon her.

Stephanie had no idea how long her tormentors had been carrying out their fiendish plan,, but, all of a sudden, the dam burst and she found herself tipping over into one of the most phenomenal orgasms of her life. Her back seemed to curl up at both ends, her head trying its best to touch her buttocks and a sound, a mixture of a moan, grunting and a shriek issued forth completely beyond her control as she began to twist, thrash and twitch as much as her restraints allowed her too. She could feel her arsehole twitching around the stem of the buttplug, rhythmically pulling and pushing the plug in her rectum which added to the pleasurable sensations.

At some point whilst she was still experiencing the aftershocks and glow of her orgasm, she felt the plug being pulled out of her and something much larger and harder being pushed against her ring.

Sally climbed onto the bed carefully as the silicone cock hanging emerging from her pussy made movement a little trickier than normal. She was going to get a little payback for what Stephanie had done to her with the strap-on at lunch the other day, and even though she knew that that was Aria's fault, Aria was not here and Stephanie was.