Jack and The Fat Man Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another hot day at work, but it was good day nonetheless. Jack just felt so much more comfortable in himself. People talked to him, like, normally. Even Mr Patel, his boss, spoke to him, which was pretty damned rare. Jack always got the impression he didn't like him, which was understandable given how sullen he was usually. It seemed being happy made those he worked with happy too. Life just felt a little easier. Mr Patel even thanked for something at one point, although he could recall why. It was a first though and Jack rather liked it.

That evening, before he made to leave for Arnold's, Jack did two things. Firstly, after showering and still naked, he put his trainers on and looked in the mirror. Turning so he could see his reflection from as many angles as he could, he tried to put himself in Arnold's shoes. God, his cheeks were so bloody big! Somehow though, he kind of saw it and his tiny cock stiffened. It was amazing how a simple pair of trainers could change the way he looked naked. He wondered if there were any other clothes that might have a similar effect. Do men dress sexily, the same way women do? Maybe he should ask Arnold.

The second and more important thing he did, was sit with his mum and dad at the kitchen table and tell them he was gay. He'd been nervous of course, not certain how they would react or what they'd say, but well, it was almost like a nonevent really. Bizarrely, a little disappointing even? It just seemed to him that this massive revelation should have had more, well, he wasn't really sure what. His dad didn't say much, other than to say they already knew. His mum, was relieved though. He could see it in her eyes and she almost cried.

"I'm just glad you've figured it out, Jack," she told him, then gave him a tight hug and told him they loved him.

The shorts he chose to wear weren't as tight as his denim ones, but he expected they needed a wash, so chose the first pair that came to hand. His oversized cheeks still looked huge though, but he was getting more confident. It was still a little weird to feel good about himself, but he was getting there. Of course, Arnold had a lot to do with that and as he walked by the pub that evening, Jack didn't even look back when Mason started shouting. In fact, he barely even heard him. Jack only had one thing on his mind and his tiny cock was already hard.

Arnold was only wearing bright pink shorts when he arrived and Jack almost gasped at sight of the old man's huge hairy body... and his thick bulge. Everything came flooding back. He'd sucked the old man's cock and swallowed his cum. Somewhere in his body, Arnold's DNA was merging with his. He knew that was impossible really, but it was a nice thought and it made him tingle.

"Get us a beer, Jack," he said with a warm smile. "You can mow the back lawn tonight," he said when Jack returned.

The folder he'd looked at yesterday was resting on the arm of Arnold's chair and he glanced at it, briefly wondering why it was downstairs. The old man smiled.

"You can have a nosey at it after the lawn, Jack," he wheezed. "Come here," he added patting his thick thigh. "I want to know how you're feeling after last night."

It felt familiar sitting on Arnold's thigh, sort of how it felt when he used to sit on his dad's lap when he was young, yet not at all the same. His tiny cock was hard and he could feel the swelling of the old man's cock pressing on the underside of his bare leg.

"So how was it?" he asked softy, wrapping a big arm around Jack's waist. "Ain't nothing like your first taste of cock. Did you have a wank when you got home?"

Arnold didn't want to waste too much time tonight. As far as he was concerned, they'd gone way beyond simple formalities and he was looking forward to teaching Jack further. He wanted to get as much from their arrangement as he could. After all, they had less than 3 weeks before Jack's 'punishment' was over and after that... who knows? He hadn't forgotten the tender moment they'd shared either and he'd thought about it for quite some time after Jack had left. Still, he was considerate enough to know the lad needed time to adjust.

Jack simply wasn't used to talking so openly to anyone and he squirmed inside a little. A gentle squeeze of his thigh reassured him somewhat.

"I liked it. but the taste, you know," he said quietly. "It caught me out and you cum a lot more than me, but... um... I liked it," he blushed. "Yes... I played with myself."

"You'll get used to the taste of spunk, Jack," Arnold advised him quickly, not wanting the lad to dwell too much and maybe a little selfishly, not wanting him to think it wouldn't be happening again. "Any decent cocksucker will tell you they love the taste," he added for effect. "And there are more than a few that fucking crave it."

Feeling Arnold gently patting his right buttock, Jack felt a warm glow in his tummy. The fantasy of being over the old man's knees being spanked ripped through his brain. Something made him ask, but for the life of him, he didn't know what and he spoke without thinking.

"Do you think I could be, you know, a decent... cocksucker?"

Fuck, it was music to Arnold's ears and he placed his free hand on Jack's smooth bare thigh and squeezed it firmly.

"Well, Jack," he began, fighting the urgency that thickened his cock. "You asked me to teach you and I ain't gonna back out of it, but from what I saw last night, you're what I class as a natural. With more practice and if you follow my lead, you'll be a lot more than just decent."

Jack fidgeted on the thick hairy thigh, feeling Arnold's fat cock hardening beneath him, before flinging his arms around the old man's wide shoulders and kissing him. For a few blissful moments, he was lost.

"Now now, Jack," he said, eventually pulling away. "My lawn ain't gonna get cut if you keep doing that," he said playfully and lifted him to his feet. "You get that gorgeous big arse of yours outside before I get wanting to put that pretty mouth of yours to more than just kissing."

Almost skipping, Jack made his way outside to get started. Everything was perfect. In the course of just a couple of weeks his whole life had changed and he owed it all to Arnold. Who'd have ever guessed that? In that small moment of time, he was as happy and contented as he could remember. Life actually felt good.

As it was for Jack, so it was for the big man too. Standing at the back door watching young Jack's massive arse wobbling in his shorts, Arnold sipped his beer and his cock stiffened. It had been 40 years since he'd accepted he was gay. Just like anyone else, he'd had dreams of falling in love when he was younger, but with each passing year, those dreams had been soured by the reality of village life. The hurt, the constant ridicule and malicious gossip had clouded his view, just as it had for young Jack. Thoughts of love had been slowly eroded and so, he'd turned to sex. It was easier. Less complicated. An escape from the drudgery. Men like Bob and Henry had become all he'd known. His vision had become distorted and even though he enjoyed it, that small, tender moment with Jack had caused a change.

Oh he was still going to fuck him. He couldn't wait to taste that perfect, tight, sweet, puckered arsehole and he was still going to spunk in his mouth. He'd fuck and spunk in Jack as many times as the situation allowed. The lad was fucking gorgeous. He'd teach him everything about sex between 2 men, but somewhere along the line and for the first time in years, he hoped it might become more than just sex. Life had thrown him an opportunity and maybe, just maybe, life could give him something more.

"Hey, Jack!" he called out, watching him stop and look up. He'd said it before and he'd say it again, many more times. "I ain't never seen anyone as beautiful as you."

12