Jack and The Fat Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to see it, Jack?"

The question caught Jack off guard and he sat shocked and open mouthed, trying to form an answer. "I......erm....I don't understand what you mean," he lied, hoping Arnold wasn't, or maybe was, suggesting what he thought he was suggesting.

"Oh come on," Arnold said sarcastically. "Next thing you'll be saying is you ain't gay," he added with a knowing snort. "My cock, Jack. You've been looking all fucking week, so.......do you want to see it?"

Young Jack was truly flustered. He was scared too. It was one thing to fantasise, but when faced with the reality of Arnold's question, well........that was a whole different matter. He shifted uncomfortably, only then becoming aware that his tiny cock was bone hard. Desperately looking for some way to deflect having to answer, Jack looked at his watch. It was only 7.30pm.

"Ain't no point looking at the time, Jack," he heard Arnold telling him and looked up, unable to stop himself glancing at his groin before meeting the old man's smiling eyes. The wet patch had grown considerably. "I've got you for another hour and a half, so we can either make it fun or you get that lovely big arse of yours upstairs and get to work cleaning the spare bedroom."

It felt like the room was spinning and he barely heard Arnold's compliment. "I'm not gay," Jack blurted out, his shame burning his cheeks. "I....l....I've had a girlfriend."

The grin on Arnold's face grew and he leaned further back in his chair, spreading his huge, hairy legs wider........and Jack, seemingly unable to control himself, looked again. Arnold's shorts had tightened around the shaft of his meat, clearly defining the length. But it was the girth that truly shocked Jack.

"Oh yeah?" he retorted, keenly watching Jack's eyes darting back down to his cock. He'd seen that look before. "So all the gossip about you is wrong then is it? If you want to see it, just tell me. I don't mind."

Jack's head was a heady mix of terror and excitement. The sort of excitement he'd never yet experienced. Sexual tension gripped him like a vice. He was so hard and so turned on, he thought he might cum. With his stomach churning, his brain struggled to form any coherent thoughts. He couldn't do it.......could he? He shouldn't do it. Last week his ex girlfriend had left him feeling as low and as humiliated as he'd ever felt. He briefly recalled the look in her eyes as she pointed at him and started laughing. It was the whole reason he was here. SHE was the reason he'd ended up smashing Arnold's windows and now.........now the same man was actually offering to show him his cock. The, as yet, unseen cock he'd been wanking about for a whole week. It all seemed so unreal.

No way could he ask Arnold that. There was absolutely no way he would risk the humiliation of asking to see "the fat man's" cock. What if he was only doing it to further humiliate him? To belittle him or punish him for what he'd done. What if he asked and Arnold said "no" or something even worse. What if Arnold asked to see his cock too? What then? There were too many negative outcomes.

No.

No way.

He wasn't gay.

He couldn't do it.

He wouldn't do it.

"Yes," he said quietly, his own voice somehow ethereal. As if it wasn't him speaking.

Then a little louder. "Yes......I'd like to see it."

If there's enough interest I'll continue...

12